Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "azbell" - 158 Messages

per page

Azbell's of Texas Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by graham caldwell

Surnames > Azbell

Attention Garry Azbell. I have information on Charles Azbell,born Texas 1925,believed served with USAF in UK post ww2,but would like more information for Family History research. Please email me direct.Lets try a...

Julia Faye Azbell Posted on: 08 Apr 2003, by  NJBF

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Julia Faye Azbell passed away at home in Santa Barbara, California after a brief illness on March 4th. Born and raised in Sullivan, founded by her great-great-grandfather, Stephen Sullivan, she was proud of...

Looking for relatives of Malcolm King and or Mary F King Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by Tammy Robinson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fulton

...Mary Frances King. She died in Fulton count in Hickman Ky. in the 40's. I also am doing research on the Azbell family which lived in Hickman Ky my great grandfather was Clinton Smith Azbell. He lived in Hickman f...

Re: Baker's of Madison Co KY since 1790-to date Posted on: 08 May 2006, by  eaglhwk7

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fayette

this is my daughters computer so I am geah67@adelphia.net also a Boswell/Bazil Baker decendant thru Burgess his son, just found the father boswell this past week and still reeling from the find. which...

Edwina Mitchell Sullivan Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  juliab98

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Sullivan High School Class of 1936 and moved to Phoenix in 1946. Surviving are a sister, Mrs. Julia Faye Azbell of Santa Barbara, California: a brother, Warren Sullivan of Goleta, California: and a sister i...

William Asbill Posted on: 26 Mar 2000, by  Donny Perry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clark

I am looking for the date and place of death of William Asbill. He was b. 1824 in Madison Co. Ky He was the s/o Wm. Asbill and Alah Van Winkle. He married Nancy Asbill in 1841 in Estill Co. KY. He wa...

C. S. (Dad) Ross Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by Rich Lowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Van Buren

...now the Van Patten restaurant. For the past five years he lived at the Smith Hotel and worked at the Azbell furniture store. He is survived by a son, Francis Ross, Des Moines and a daughter Gwen Ross, Des ...

ANDERSON, Lucy Lee, Mrs. (1964) Posted on: 10 Nov 1999, by Marie Dryden

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Livingston

...died May 5 at the Community Hospital. Funeral services were held Thursday, May 7, at the Martin and Azbell Funeral Home. Burial was in the Ravanna Cemetery. Mrs. Anderson was born in Mercer County May 5, 1...

Re: Native American Ancestry of Alah wife of Benjamin VanWinkle Posted on: 26 May 2006, by woman watching

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

was on website called Arrapho looking at my azbell families and Allah was in the Cherokee nation as Nar-nee so she was of that tribe, I had often thought she was Shawnee because of her name,since A-llah mea...

BIO: BARTLETT, Thomas, s/o George & Fannie (McQuaid) Bartlett Posted on: 09 Sep 1998, by eb for Phyllis Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

Note: Parents of subject, both born in Kentucky ~~~~~~~~~~ Submitted by: phill@redrock.net (Phyllis Hill) History of Knox and Daviess Counties, Indiana. Chicago: The Goodspeed Publishing Co. 1886 Kn...

Helen J. Manning Posted on: 27 Jun 2001, by  HuntingtonV

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Huntington

...Storehouse Mission. Mrs. Manning was born on Sept. 22, 1914 in Jasonville, Ind. to Nobel and Leona Mary Azbell. She married John Marvin Manning on Nov. 21, 1936 in Indianapolis. Survivors are two daughters,...

Re: Sarah Jane (Punneo) Henthorn b.1853 Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by  Sheila_Smelse...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Sullivan

Bruce, I would like to share infomation with you regarding Marinda Azbell. She was my gggrandmother. Please contact me at ssmelser@sutv.com Sheila

Re: Sarah Jane (Punneo) Henthorn b.1853 Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by  BMorg64

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Sullivan

I can't tell what you are looking for but, My mother was a Azbell and in the family history we have a Miranda Azbell that married a Punes. Miranda Azbell was born to William Asbell and Sarah Southerns in around 1822 or...

Sarah Jane (Punneo) Henthorn b.1853 Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Diane (Glidewell) Fitzgibbons

The following is a transcription of the obituary of my GG-grandmother Sarah Jane (Punneo) Henthorn, taken from the Milan Standard: "In Memoriam: Sarah Henthorne, wife of Nathan Henthorne, died a...

Re: Old Martin House & Ballard House Posted on: 22 Jun 2006, by woman watching

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Madison

yes Mr. Greene it is, My native blood comes thru the Ballards via Azbell Bakers,VanWinkles who were Cherokee and Jewish, Williams daughter was my g grandmother her name was Maranda Ballard Morris, another ...

Re: Joseph Asbell: Cherokee Enclave in Madison Co. Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by  tdl1

...was born 1 Mar 1850 in Jackson Co, KY, and his parents were Roland Lewis, b. Madison Co, and Elizabeth Azbell, b. Jackson Co. Since Jackson County wasn't created until 1858, the informant presumably knew th...

William W. Van Winkle & Louetta Azbill Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by J. Gaston

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jackson

Here is a list of William & Louetta's children. The only spouse I have listed is for Joseph and I don't have many dates either. Hope this helps anyway. Feel free to e-mail me anytime. I believe we...

Cox Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  SuzanneGlass1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Knox

...John S. Cox (1820, KY - 1870). Mary had 4 small children when she married John in Knox County in 1848. Azbell may or may not be her maiden name. In 1850, the family can be found in Elmore Twp, Daviess Count...

Re: Marriages for Hoopers in Knox county Indiana Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by fay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Knox

IN THE INDIANA MARRIAGES I FOUND: WILLIAM HOOPER / ELIZABETH AZBELL M:1-1-1842 WESLEY / ELIZABETH JANE TURNER m;7-27-1838 SARAH HOOPER / JOH McCLURE M:2-7-1849 ALL IN KNOX COUNTY, INDIANA

about your,our name Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Jessee Azbell,

Surnames > Azbell

...unfortunatly I'v never asked them their origin.I have alot of relatives around there with the same last name of Azbell.I don't know what help that is.But maybe I'll call and ask them....jessee

Obituary of Lemuel Dow QUILLEN [1877IN—1916IN] Posted on: 11 Dec 2005, by Robert L. Jackson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Sullivan

THE BLOOMFIELD NEWS, Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana, Thursday, May 25, 1916, Volume XXXIX, Number 28, Page 8, Column 1, “OBITUARY. Quillen.” [Transcribed on December 11, 2005 by RLJ from microfilm...

Azbell surname origins Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by  piper40

Surnames > Azbell

I, too, would like to know the origin of the Azbell surname. My grandfather spent his childhood in an orphanage, and I've always wondered where we came from.

Obituary of Riley Stone QUILLEN [1845IN—1908IN] Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by  rjcksn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Sullivan

THE BLOOMFIELD NEWS, Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana, Friday, May 1, 1908, Volume XXXII, Number 24, Page 4, Column 3, “OBITUARY. Quillen.” [Transcribed 10 Oct 2000 from Bloomfield-Eastern...

Re: Quillen Family of Sullivan Co In Help! Posted on: 17 May 2005, by Ken Reed

...Sullivan Co., In.. iv. DAISEY QUILLEN, b. 1878, Sullivan Co. In.; d. 1932, Sullivan Co. In.; m. WILLIAM E. AZBELL; b. 1875, Sullivan Co. In.; d. October 16, 1912, Sullivan Co. In.. More About DAISEY QUILL...

Gottlieb Hugli Posted on: 17 Jan 2005, by  garydreier

Surnames > Hugli

Gottlieb Hugli was born in 1872 in Switzerland and died 4 Feb 1961in Fairfield, Ohio. He married Missouri Azbell. They had a bunch of kids. If interested to know more, then let me know gdreier@sbcglobal...

per page