Search the Boards

Search Results for "azbell" - 174 Messages

per page

Re: ASBEL/ASBELL Posted on: 22 Mar 1998, by  jillkane33

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

...was Sally Asbell,born in 1811 in Madison Cty., KY, was the daughter of William Asbell (also spelled Azbell/Asbel). Sally's mother was a full-blooded Overhill Cherokee. William Asbell, Sally's father, was sa...

BIO: BARTLETT, Thomas, s/o George & Fannie (McQuaid) Bartlett Posted on: 09 Sep 1998, by eb for Phyllis Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

Note: Parents of subject, both born in Kentucky ~~~~~~~~~~ Submitted by: phill@redrock.net (Phyllis Hill) History of Knox and Daviess Counties, Indiana. Chicago: The Goodspeed Publishing Co. 1886 Kn...

ancestry Posted on: 16 Aug 1999, by  troyston0533

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

Looking for Athens Co. OH ancestors for my grandchildren

James, Thomas Posted on: 07 Jul 1999, by Clausen, Mary

Surnames > James

Is anyone able to tell me if a descendants chart has been completed and is available for Thomas James 1783 married Mary B. Davis. Thomas James if the son of William James & Mary Hines 1754-1805. I...

Azbell's of Texas Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by graham caldwell

Surnames > Azbell

Attention Garry Azbell. I have information on Charles Azbell,born Texas 1925,believed served with USAF in UK post ww2,but would like more information for Family History research. Please email me direct.Lets try a...

William W. Van Winkle & Louetta Azbill Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by J. Gaston

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jackson

Here is a list of William & Louetta's children. The only spouse I have listed is for Joseph and I don't have many dates either. Hope this helps anyway. Feel free to e-mail me anytime. I believe we...

about your,our name Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Jessee Azbell,

Surnames > Azbell

...unfortunatly I'v never asked them their origin.I have alot of relatives around there with the same last name of Azbell.I don't know what help that is.But maybe I'll call and ask them....jessee

Azbell surname origins Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by  piper40

Surnames > Azbell

I, too, would like to know the origin of the Azbell surname. My grandfather spent his childhood in an orphanage, and I've always wondered where we came from.

Azbell family history Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by Garry Azbell

Surnames > Azbell

I have some information on the Azbell name. contact me at gjazbell@wk.net and i will share what i have.

AZBILL/ASBILL Posted on: 17 May 2000, by Morris Azbill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

Unknown County: Looking for any information on descendents of Joseph Azbell (1818-1899 and Emalinda P. Bennett. Am particularly interested in the following descendents: Granvill D. Azbill (b. 1855, d. 1921)...

Sanborns Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  piper40

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

I've got info on the descendants of John Barton Sanborn, son of George Washington Sanborn Sr. Jennie Gertrude Sanborn married my great grandfather Henry Azbell.

Ralph Rutherford Katherine Ewing/Ohio? Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Cindi

Surnames > Rutherford

...Katherine married again and had another daughter Jean. My mother-in-law also said names in the family were Azbell and Glenn. Any info you can give would be appriciated Thanks, Cindi

Azbell History Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by Lavonne Victor

Surnames > Azbell

Am interested in the family of the Azbells,especially for the Azbell that had given birth to a daughter,of June,23 1955 along with two other children, I am one of them,so I am part of the Azbell family,a missing ...

Tyre Asbill Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Robert Ball

Surnames > Asbell

...Asbell 1/9/1829 Madsion, Ky.I have info on English Asbell and Jewish Asbill. I also have a lot of info on Azbell,Asbill, Asbell, Asball and info that shows what George Bennett wrote was mostly incorrect. Bo...

Ralph Rutherford Katherine Ewing (Ohio) Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by Cindi Everett

Surnames > Rutherford

...remarried and she had another daughter named Jean. My mother-in-law also said names in the family were Azbell, Armstrong, and Glenn. Any info you can give would be appreciated. Thanks, Cindi Everett

Jackson Azbell (Asbell) Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Dave Azbell

Surnames > Azbell

I am looking for any information on Jackson Azbell (Asbell). He is my Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather and I am doing some research on Civil War ancestors. At this time, I have found a John Azbell who serverd...

Azbell Surname Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by  Jack_Azbell

Surnames > Azbell

My father was Carl William Azbell. The spelling Azbell he used all my life as I remember. He had a nameplate at the front door by the mailbox that was Carl Wm Asbell, when I comfronted him about this difference h...

Azbell name Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by jessee c fromm

Surnames > Azbell

To Dave Azbell.My grandfather's name is Henry Azbell,I don't know his middle innitial though.He is very old and lives in Tucson Arizona.They moved there from back East somewhere.I guess a bunch of the Azbells did...

Sarah Jane Isaacs Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by  OVETA

Surnames > Isaacs

I am searching for information regarding Sarah Jane ISAACS, daughter of Linville and Elizabeth Azbell Isaacs. Sarah Jane would marry Huston Bicknell (or Becknell) about 1888 probably in Estill Co. KY. I am...

Henry Azbell Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Dave Azbell

Surnames > Azbell

Henry C. Azbell would be my Great-Great-Great Uncle. I don't know if this would be your Grandfather. The information I have on Henry C. is that he married Ellen Snyder on February 23, 1879. This would put ...

We are related (distantly) Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Dave Azbell

Surnames > Azbill

...Joseph Asbill = Malinda Becknell David Asbill+++ = Charlotte Baker Humphrey Asbill = Mary Kelley Silas Azbell = Serna Ogg Nathan D. Azbell = Evelyn Fortney Judith Ann Azbell MY LINE Pierce Asbill = Miss Solomon Josep...

Obituary of Riley Stone QUILLEN [1845IN—1908IN] Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by  rjcksn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

THE BLOOMFIELD NEWS, Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana, Friday, May 1, 1908, Volume XXXII, Number 24, Page 4, Column 3, “OBITUARY. Quillen.” [Transcribed 10 Oct 2000 from Bloomfield-Eastern...

Boyd Cleve Asbell Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by  Jack_Azbell

Surnames > Asbell

...a preacher thus: Reverend (Rev.). His middle name was Cleveland, His nickname Cleve. His surname was Azbell, thus: Rev Boyd Cleveland (Cleve)Azbell. He was born 9-26-1894 in Hocking county, Ohio. He died In Octob...

Samuel Azbell Posted on: 14 Oct 2000, by Robert Ball

Surnames > Asbell

Jack I went to Lancaster High in Lancaster, Ohio and I know a Jack Azbell, I have info on Samuel Azbell, But i am tring to proof that what I have is fact. George Bennett gave the info on Elizebeth Moore and Willi...

Re: Josiah Isaacs Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by  OVETA

Surnames > Isaacs

...(Becknell?) in Jackson Co.12 Dec. 1888. I was also told her parents were Linville and Elizabeth Asbell (Azbell) Isaacs. She is to have died about 1920...or about age 45. In the Huston and Sarah Jane Bickn...

per page