Search the Boards

Search Results for "bosser" - 38 Messages

per page

families Posted on: 09 Dec 1998, by Michael Bailey

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > General

...whose address was 317 St James Road, Old Kent Road, London, S.E.1. My mother subsequently married a Mr Bosser and lived at 41 Midhurst Road, West Ealing, W.13.

Brumbles Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  sbrumbles54

Surnames > Rising

Hi Joe, I married a Brumbles from Latta, SC. His father was Bosser Brumbles. I have quite a lot of info sent to me by Pat Hewitt. Some memebers of my husband's family are very interested in doing research. ...

grandmother Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by valerie green

Surnames > Bosser

...information about my grandmother's side of the family. Her name is now Anna Mary Green, her maiden name is bosser. She was born in Poland but, I believe her family grew up in Ohio. That is all I know. Pleas...

Marthinie Bosser of Bell Creek, West Virginia Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by Lora Beth Simpson

Surnames > Bosser

Marthinie Bosser was born in Bell Creek, Wv. She was married to Arthur Tucker of Arkansas. She had a daughter named Stella. Stella is my grandmother. I would like to find out who Marthinie's parents were an...

Arthur Tucker 1800s in Arkansas-Little Rock Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by Lora Beth Simpson

Surnames > Tucker

...information on Arthur Tucker who was born in Little Rock. He came to West Virginia, where he married Marthinie Bosser. If this sounds familiar, please reply. Thank you

Bosser Brumbles ancestors Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Anne Brumbles

Surnames > Rising

Hello Joe. I married Bosser's son Bobby Brumbles. I was told by Bosser before he died that his father was Wesley Brumbles, Wesley's father was Oliver Brumbles. He did not know the name of Oliver's father. ...

Will of Jacob Drescher Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by  RESweeney2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

Will of Jacob Drescher From Luzerne County Court House Probated January 7, 1858 In the name of God Amen, I Jacob Drescher of Butler Township County of Luzerne State of Pennsylvania, am old and infirm...

Re: Diamond Jubilee Books for Halliday and Dodge 1914-1989 Posted on: 09 Jan 2002, by Judy Klee

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Dunn

Sorry no Jasseks.

Re: Descendants of Emma Augusta (BARBER) PROSSER THOMPSON Posted on: 26 Dec 2002, by  ivakota

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Washington

Here they are in 1880! This from the FREE LDS site http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp?PAGE=census/search_census.asp Name Relation Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace ...

Peter ZAHNER Posted on: 18 Sep 2003, by  angelawilt76

Surnames > Zahner

...a shot in the dark: I'm researching Peter ZAHNER (both Jr. and Sr.) Sr. who married Elizabeth BOSER/BOSSER in Iowa in 1874. Elizabeth was born in Wisconsin; Peter was born in Germany/Austria/Bohemia and imm...

Anna Bosser (born c. 1886) - Ukraine/Russia Posted on: 14 Jan 2004, by  autumn_raven

Surnames > Bosser

I am looking for any information on Anna Bosser or her father Helia. Anna was born around 1886 in Ukraine/Russia to a labourer named Helia. Anna was married around 1904 in Manchuria, China, to Peter Kopievs...

Obit: Ada Louise Anderson Brewton Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Ada Louise Anderson Brewton Born in Longview, Texas on Apr. 26, 1909 Departed on Jan. 19, 2002 and resided in Longview, TX. Funeral services for Ada Louise Anderson Brewton, 92, of Longv...

Cora (Beringer) Grumbling (1873 - 1941) Posted on: 19 Mar 2005, by  KerryM3410

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

...(Berringer) Grumbling, 67, a former resident of Barnesboro, died at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Vaughn Bosser in Akron, O., where she had resided for several months. Mrs. Grumbling was born in Green Town...

Beatrice Russia Bosser Posted on: 19 Oct 2006, by  teresacrosscl...

Surnames > Bosser

...name is Phillip Bowen and I am looking for the parents of my sister’s great grandmother Beatrice Russia Bosser, born 12 Oct 1905, died 25 Mar 1993 in Jacksonville Florida. She was probably born and lived i...

Alfred B. Garland Posted on: 02 May 2000, by  charliecharli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

...of Jordan; Mrs. Vernon Swisher and Howard Garland of Catawba and three brothers, Calvin of Ft. Ashby; Bosser of Cumberland, MD., and M. S. Garland of Keyser.

Re: 1860 Greenup Co.,Ky Federal Census Look-up Posted on: 12 Aug 2003, by SUE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Greenup

...Susan, 14 __________________________________________________ 1880, Precinct 9, Carter Co., ;g 614C Bosser Newman, 69, farmer Eliza, 63 Alice Hand, 23, servant Man Hand (F), 2 Do you need Henry and William...

John Bowser /Mary Saunders Posted on: 01 Nov 2002, by Isabel Bowser

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

...William Mathews, moved to Otterbure, Manitoba Thomas Bowser married M Haskell moved to USA Elizabeth Bosser married Jas McCandless George Bowser married Lucy Smithers, went west, died in Manitoba Roger Bows...

Re: John Jackson Stubbs/Stubbs Family Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by Patricia Towns Araktingi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Chambers

...G was organized May 1, 1862 in Rankin County, MS. J. J. Stubbs was a schoo teacher and landowner in Bosser Parish. La. He and his daughter are buried in the Stubbs cemetery in a very rural area. I am also t...

Re: John Jackson Stubbs/Stubbs Family Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by Patricia Towns Araktingi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Chambers

...G was organized May 1, 1862 in Rankin County, MS. J. J. Stubbs was a schoo teacher and landowner in Bosser Parish. La. He and his daughter are buried in the Stubbs cemetery in a very rural area. I am also t...

Walton Green Posted on: 23 Feb 2000, by valerie green

Surnames > Green

...searching for any information about my grandfather, Walton "Bud" Green. He married Anna Mary Bosser from Ohio, born in Poland. Two of his siblings are Bob Green of Temple, Oklahoma and Willie Mae ...

Walton "Bud" Green Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Valerie Green

Surnames > Green

...Bobbie Jones and Linda Durbin. My grandfather is Walton Green who married my grandmother Anna Mary Bosser before marriage. My grandfather has two siblings that I know of Robert Green and Willie Mae Graham....

Walton "Bud" Green Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Valerie Green

Surnames > Green

...Bobbie Jones and Linda Durbin. My grandfather is Walton Green who married my grandmother Anna Mary Bosser before marriage. My grandfather has two siblings that I know of Robert Green and Willie Mae Graham....

Re: Buzzard var. Spellings Baltzer Buzzard and Caspar.Pa/WV Posted on: 06 Feb 2005, by  regmath60

Surnames > Buzzard

...Pa married Eliza . May be other children unknown. 2nd wife Anna Schmidt married 1758 children: John Bosser b 1770 d 5 July 1822 Bapt 12 Mar 1772 bur Pleasant Unity Westmoreland Co Pa.married Elizabeth Po...

Re: Book, "History Of The deGraffenried Family" 1191 A. D. To 1925 Posted on: 05 Apr 2004, by  Elizabeth1696

Surnames > DeGraffenried

My GGGGrandmother, Paulina DeGraffenreid -b. October 1816 Chester SC d. June 6, 1899 in Bosser LA with her Husband James Belton Pickett b 25 October 1803 Chester, SC d. 4 June 1842, Bosser, LA . Children are Joh...

Olga Shamblin Posted on: 19 Oct 2006, by  teresacrosscl...

Surnames > Shamblin

...Shamblin, born 2 Jan 1900, died 25 Mar 1993 in Mammoth West Virginia. He married a Beatrice Russia Bosser, born 12 Oct 1905, died Dec 1979. Olga Shamblin’s parent’s first names are unknown, but his father...

My Surnames in Johnstown Area Posted on: 28 Apr 1999, by  JoeKeR63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

Looking to share info with anyone searching these surnames or has info on these surnames in the Johnstown, Cambria County area and vicinity.....please email me directly at.....JoeKeR 63@aol.com...than...

John Joseph PATCHER (1917-1975) Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by  kerrymiller20...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...City; Michael, married to former Frances KARENOSKI, Franklin; and Cal, and Josephine, wife of Louis BOSSER, both of Ferndale. Veteran of World War II; employed as guidance counselor in Conemaugh Valley Scho...

REMLEY, Arthur P. Posted on: 08 Jun 2007, by  CooooCayember...

Surnames > Remley

...society). In 1941, Arthur commenced his law practice with the Appleton, Wisconsin law firm of Benton Bosser Becker and Parnell with whom he was associated until 1947. During World War II, he served for ...

Mel Bosser Posted on: 06 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Mel Bosser Melvin Edward Bosser (February 8, 1914 - March 26, 1986) was a Major League Baseball pitcher who played for the Cincinnati Reds in 1945. The 31-year-old rookie right-hander was a native of Johnstown,...

Re: Famille BOSSER Posted on: 28 Oct 2008, by  rifkint1

Localities > Western Europe > France > Bretagne

bonjour, mon grandpere Bosser,Jean-Guillaume ne à Gourlizon 27.04.10

Re: Greene's of Missouri Posted on: 02 May 2009, by  friend09

Surnames > Greene

My grandfather was Friend bosser Greene.He had a twin brother Loyal Bunker Greene.William Mckinley Greene was the younger Brother.They had a younger sister Stella.I talked to Don on the phone last summer.Bu...

Magdalena Bosser Posted on: 16 Jun 2009, by  Nuyawkas

Surnames > Bosser

Looking for information on Magdalena Boser. Married to Franz Hillenbrand. Born 1839 in Forst, Germany. Father was Aloys Boser. Died New York. Children were Viktoria, Otto, Franz, Pius.

Basara from pa Posted on: 25 Jul 2010, by  SJSharks91

Surnames > Basara

I'm looking for info on Stanko Basara and Anna Basara(bosser). They both came from Yugoslavia and lived/died in Johnstown Pa.

BOSSER Johnny S - Vietnam Wall section 19W Posted on: 09 Feb 2011, by  t42Vietnam_Pa...

Surnames > Bosser

BOSSER Johnny S - Vietnam Wall section 19W Honor our Veterans. This is one of many photographs of the Vietnam Memorial Wall in Parker Co, TX. Feel free to use this picture for your...

Re: christiaan bossert 1763 Posted on: 14 Nov 2011, by  marinus777

Surnames > Bossert

Hi Chris, I'm Bonnie's son, do you maybe have link for me to see your bossert family tree?

Re: Trewin Family Tree Posted on: 14 Mar 2012, by  grendav2001

Surnames > Trewin

...a spinster. daughter of stewart milne, a fitter. 13 henrietta street, hartlepool. witnesses: edward bosser trewin and jeanie stewart milne.

Re: Fiebig - Emil, Edward, Elmer Posted on: 24 Apr 2013, by  vanina_fiebig

Surnames > Fiebig

...vrai, vivement qu'il meure. il va déménager sur la cote d'azur plein te^mps avec maman pour bosser depuis son bureau sur la terrasse en train de boire du jus de pomme bio. ça craint trop, il ...

Re: NEW BOSLER WEBSITE Posted on: 12 Mar 2014, by  GaHorlacher

Surnames > Bosler

...name is originally Bossert. the French not pronouncing the last consonat, dropping the t, and hearing bosser, added the l, makes sense. I assume you have seen my family book (a terrible one), on tape in t...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions