Search the Boards

Search Results for "brensinger" - 89 Messages

per page

PAULES Posted on: 28 May 1999, by Christa Terrell

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...the Paules family. My great (6x) grandfather was Henry Paules (b.1777 d.1857) and his wife was Susan Brensinger. My grandmother is not sure wheather or not they came over from germany or if it was the next gene...

Thomas Family Posted on: 28 May 1999, by Christa Terrell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

Looking for ANY info on the following names; Thomas,Paules, Reidy, Dorward, and possibly Brensinger (could be from the old country, Germany.)Have records from Lehigh County, Slatedale and Union Cemetary on some...

Nancy Annamaria PAULES m. Robert Franklin THOMAS, Lehigh County, PA Posted on: 28 May 1999, by Christa Terrell

Surnames > Thomas

...Reidy. His parents were Samuel Paules and Margeret Dorward. And his parents were Henry Paules and Susan Brensinger, and that's where our line ends. If anyone knows anything about my ancestors or is also a desce...

Soloman Long Posted on: 05 Jan 1999, by  409Long

Surnames > Long

I am looking for the parents of Soloman Long, who lived in Montgomery County, PA and died Nov. 1871. I know his father was Henry, but don't know which branch of Longs he was from, or his wife's name. ...

Casper Brensinger, b.1758 Berks Co., PA Posted on: 11 Dec 1999, by  phylpaul

Surnames > Brensinger

Looking for parents of Casper Brensinger, married to Catherine Fry, Berks Co. - Northampton/Lehigh Co., PA area. Please e-mail phylpaul@aol.com Thanks, Phyllis

Adams, William and Catherine - Emmaus, PA Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by  phylpaul

Surnames > Adams

...re: William Adams, married to Kate Gift. Parents of Catherine Ann Adams b. 1841, married to William Brensinger 1862. William and Kate are buried in Emmaus, Lehigh Co., PA. Please e-mail phylpaul@aol.com Thanks,...

Michael James Brensinger Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by  AWParker

Surnames > Brensinger

Michael James Brensinger was my given name at birth. I was adopted in Montgomery County in 1950 by the Parker's. What information I have is that I my mother was 18 at the time of my birth and that I was born in...

Catherine Zerbe Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  phylpaul

Surnames > Zerbe

I'm looking for ancestors and descendents. My Catherine married Christian / John Brentzinger / Brensinger. I have 2 sons - William and Casper. My line follows Casper. I do not know her parentage at all. Do we m...

HEY Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by GARY BRENSINGER

Surnames > Brensinger

MY NAME IS GARY BRENSINGER JR I LIVE IN LEBANON PENNSYLVANIA I WAS WONDERING IF ANYBODY AROUND HERE KNOWS MY FAMILY EDWARD BRENSINGER GARY BRENSINGER SR I AM 15 YEARS OLD AND AM COOL HAHA SEE YA GUYZ AROUND

garybrensinger Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by sue conrad

Surnames > Brensinger

Hi Gary, i read your message on the e-mail and I was a brensinger...Do you have any idea where your father was from..I lnow an Ed Brensinger..I hope maybe I could be of help.E-mail me @sueconrad@aol.com Hope it would be ...

Brensinger Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by  JohnJ_I

Surnames > Inbody

Do you have any information. on a Catherine Imbody, who m. Abraham Brensinger. Catherine was born 1785, d.1842. Abraham was b.1784 d. after 1870. married 03/13/1812, in berks co. Pa. If the Johann Adam Imbody b...

Abraham Brensinger Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  JohnJ_I

Surnames > Brensinger

Abraham Brensinger m. Catherine Imbody, on 03/13/1812, in Berks Co. Pa. Need proof that it was Catherine Imbody. I cannot find any other information on her and her family. Have corresponded with a couple of Brensinger Fa...

Joseph H. Brensinger Posted on: 21 May 2001, by  JoeBrensinger

Surnames > Brensinger

My Great-Grandfather was Joseph H. Brensinger, born in Pa. and then at 17 went to fight in the Civil War in the N.J. guard. He eventually became a general, and there is the Brensinger School in Jersey City named after hi...

Brensinger's Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  ddwalter60

Surnames > Brensinger

...Topton, Mertztown, Longswamp area. Topton is made up of 50% Brensinger's. Berks county has many. I'm a Brensinger. My mother is Anna Eisenhard. There was 7 children of John and Maggie (Housman) Brensinger. There w...

Daniel Ryan Spangenberg Obit Posted on: 12 Oct 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...Haas and wife Deanna, and Sydney; aunt Suzanne Haas; aunts Carol Pongracz and Jeannie and husband Jamie Brensinger; uncle Chip Spangenberg; aunt Darcie Spangenberg; aunt Denise and husband Joel Lauderslager; un...

Re: Amanda Fogel or Sarah Amanda Fogel, Eisenhard Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  @@bw1dw@msn.c...

Surnames > Fogel

Maiden name: Eisenhard from Quarry Rd. Alburtis My mom: Anna Brensinger (Brensinger's from Topton) Smith Street. Many, many Brensinger's, Gehman's, and Eisenhard's live in Topton, also the name Fenstermacher....

Re: Brensinger's Posted on: 01 Nov 2002, by  LindaHardy28

Surnames > Brensinger

Hi: My mother was a Brensinger ,they came from Fleetwood area out to Kansas not sure when. I'm trying to get an obit. of Edna Keodinger who died 2-13-98. She was a Shadler(half sister to my Grandfather (Lloyd Brensinger)...

Re: Brensinger's Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by  bw1dw

Surnames > Brensinger

...you are from the area, most of Topton is related to me. My cousin did an extensive search on the Brensinger side. I need to contact him to see if at all possible to get copies. Or if you live in that ar...

Deb:Re: Brensinger's Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by  LindaHardy28

Surnames > Brensinger

...Know what I mean? Is there any way I can get into a site and find old obit?? This Edna (Shadler or Brensinger)married a Koedinger and she lived in Kutztown many years right across from the college. She died in...

Re: Brensinger's Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by  bw1dw

Surnames > Brensinger

...family treemaker. I do not have the Brensinger's done but I have done some research on my grandmother Brensinger and grandfather. Grandmother Brensinger's maiden name was Strauss. Her father died when ver...

Emaus High School Class of 1936 Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

...yearbook of 1934 Males Adams, Emmery Bachman, Joseph Becker, Carl Bittenbender, Charles Boyer, Leon Brensinger, William Buss, Creighton Butz, Ralph Christman, Bernard Cooke, Claude Dorney, Kenneth Driess, Rich...

Re: Brensinger's Posted on: 23 Sep 2003, by  deisenhardgal...

Surnames > Brensinger

...Fenstermacher's. Because I think you might be my aunt's side of the family. Her name is Dolly Fenstermacher Brensinger. Other names in the area that are related of course---all the Brensinger's, Biltcli...

BRENSINGER-FRITCH Posted on: 28 Sep 2003, by Millie

Surnames > Brensinger

I find my great great grandparents, Julian/Julia Ann (BRENSINGER) b. abt. 1826 and Henry FRITCH b. abt. 1824 living in LONGSWAMP, Berks County, PA from 1850 until 1900. Their daughter, Susan/Susanna FRITCH b. ...

Obit: Mary Amanda (Pilgert) Brensinger, d. Feb 1936 Posted on: 25 Feb 2004, by  JLBURKET

Surnames > Brensinger

...Morning Call Allentown, PA Wednesday, February 26, 1936 Page 7 Mary Amanda (Pilgert), widow of John Brensinger, Huffs Church, died at the home of her son-in-law and daughter, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Derr, aged 79...

Re: Joseph H. Brensinger Posted on: 10 Apr 2005, by John Brensinger

Surnames > Brensinger

I had a great uncle Joseph Brensinger. He was superindent of schools and had a grade school, which I attended in Phillipsburg New Jersey named after him. The school has since been torn down. I now live in Wisco...

Re: Joseph H. Brensinger Posted on: 11 Apr 2005, by Joe Brensinger

Surnames > Brensinger

Thanks for your reply. We should contact each other. Joseph H. Brensinger is my great grandfather, I am named after him. He had the schools in Phillipsburg and Jersey City. Send me an email. Thanks. Joe

Re: Joseph H. Brensinger Posted on: 15 Apr 2005, by John Brensinger

Surnames > Brensinger

My grandfather's uncle was Joseph My grandfateher's name was John F Brensinger Sr. He had 2 brothers Ferdinand and Henderson. Are you related to one of them ? Where do you live ? I live in Wisconsin. ...

Re: George J Brensinger Posted on: 02 Oct 2005, by  long409

Surnames > Brensinger

I am looking for any descendants of Rev. George J. Brensinger of Philadelphia [prob. Berks County earlier]. His wife was Ellen C. Moser, MD. Children were: Frank, Josephine, Robert, Henry, Joseph. Some of the...

info on Nicholas Schadler Posted on: 17 Sep 2006, by Linda Hardy

Surnames > Schadler

Does anyone have any info on the family of Annie(Boyer)( Brensinger) Schadler. She was my grandfathers Lloyd Brensinger mother . She married Schadler, after the death of her hsuband, Charles Brensinger and had Florence, Norman &l...

Samuel Milton Kline, d. August 11, 1895, Blandon, Berks Co. PA Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by  ChrisSchultz7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

Reading Eagle, August 12, 1895, Monday Killed on the railroad near his home Blandon. Milton Kline age 35 years was killed by a west bound freight train at 4 o'clock Sunday morning at the Hofftown cr...

FRITCH/BRENSIGER/SMITH-Longwamp Posted on: 29 Sep 2003, by Millie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Berks

My ggg grandparents, Henry (b. about 1826) and Julie Ann/Juliann (BRENSINGER) (b. about 1828) FRITCH were in LONGSWAMP from 1850 - 1900+. One of their daughters, my gg grandmother, Susan/Susanna FRITCH (b. 02/...

BRENSINGER, Catharina, 1789-1858 Posted on: 13 Nov 2002, by  Dalice

Tombstone Inscription from Bern Cemetery, Bern Twp., Berks County, Pa. Catharina Brensinger nee Mest Wife of Jacob Brensinger Born 15 Aug 1789 Died 25 Aug 1858 Age 69 years, 10 days

Old Obits Posted on: 25 Oct 2003, by Joan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Carbon

...12/25/90 John Campbell 5/24/90 Edward Campbell 8/8/2000 helen Markley 9/17/2000 Doris Weston 7/15/87 Thelma Brensinger 12/4/87 Lillie Campbell 7/21/2000 Lynwood Boyer Russel Hummel 5/16/89 Russel Beaver 2/14/86

Re: Frank McMullen son of William McMullen Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  jbrensi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Trumbull

...at all about Frank as he was absent from my mother's family from about 1942. Anything ring a bell? L Brensinger

Rosa (Melchor) Brensinger Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  DHollowbush52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Montgomery

...Pottstown, Montgomery Co., Pennsylvania Friday Morning, May 17, 1940 Funeral of MRS. ROSA (MELCHOR) BRENSINGER, widow of Solomon Brensinger, 8 East Fourth Street, was conducted yesterday morning at 9 o'clock from a fune...

PAULES,PAULUS,BRENSINGER Posted on: 29 Jan 2002, by mark Paules

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Montgomery

Looking for Henry PAULES, married to susanna BRENSINGER, thought to have lived in Goshenhoppen, Montgomery Co. around 1800's. Also had a brother in philadelphia who was a baker.

Dale SWARTZENBERGER Posted on: 15 Apr 1999, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Flathead

...Kalispell; brothers Daniel, John, ronald, James all of Kalispell, Joseph of Marion; sisters Barbara Brensinger, Dana Toren, Dona Eimisegger, Debra Swartzenberger, Lori Swartzenberger all of Kalispell; grandmoth...

BRENSINGER-ADAM, marriage 1862 Posted on: 25 Aug 2003, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Reading Adler Newspaper, Berks County, Pa. Issue of 4 Feb 1862 Married by Rev. A.J. Herman William Brensinger Catharine Anna Adam Weissenberg 30 Jan

STOUDT, Rev. John Baer, born 1878 Posted on: 13 Sep 2003, by  Dalice

From History of Lehigh County Pennsylvania by Charles Rhoads Roberts, 1914 Rev. John Baer Stoudt, pastor of Grace Reformed congregation, was born in Maxatawny township, Berks county, Pa., Oct. 17, 18...

BINDI, Emily C., d. 2004 Posted on: 29 Nov 2004, by  Dalice

...Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. in Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church by Father Richard Brensinger. Burial will be in Our Lady of Mount Carmel Cemetery. Friends may call from 8-11 ...

McCAULEY, Thomas, d. 2005 Posted on: 28 Jun 2005, by  Dalice

...of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Friday in Annunciation Church. The Rev. Richard Brensinger will be the celebrant. Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. Friday until the time of mass. Interment wi...

GARRISON, Mrs. Amanda J., 1863-1937 Posted on: 27 Aug 2006, by  Dalice

...survived by her husband, Theodore M. Garrison and the following children: Mulford and Mrs. Charles M. Brensinger of this city; Mrs. Frank J. Worrell of Ridley Park and Ray of Manayunk. The following sisters s...

McMullens in NY Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by  jbrensi

Surnames > McMullen

I'm looking for information about my mother's father, Frank (Francis) Xavier McMullen. I don't have a lot to go by, but this is what I have: He was born in NY (NYC?) around 1897 on December 17th. His...

Nicholas Schadler Posted on: 19 Sep 2006, by  LindaHardy28

Surnames > McMullen

Anyone with info on this family??He married Emma or annie (Boyer) (Brensinger) after her husband was killed in an accident . They had several kids, Florence, Nroman, Edna, Paul, George, Melvin. Edna married a ...

Brensinger Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  JohnJ_I

Surnames > Imbody

Catherine Imbody, b.03/13/1785, d.03/21/1842. 57 yr.10mo. m03/13/1812, Berks Co. Pa. Abraham Brensinger, b. / /1784, d. after 1870. both buried in Longswamp cem. Children: (3 or more) 1. Maria Brensinger, b. ca, 1813, ...

GUBER, Josephine A., 1914-2007 Posted on: 05 Jan 2007, by  Dalice

From Pottsville PA Republican, Jan. 5, 2007 Josephine A. Lazusky Guber, 92, of 285 Indiana Ave., Shenandoah Heights, passed away Thursday morning at Hazleton General Hospital. Born in Shenandoah, Ma...

Re: George J Brensinger Posted on: 20 Mar 2007, by  jaugbrensinge...

Surnames > Brensinger

Sorry I took so long to answer. It looks like we may have a connection here. Contact me at 4brens@warwick.net as I don't look at this site too often. Thanks. Joe Brensinger

Ellen C BRENSINGER Puzzle Posted on: 25 Jun 2007, by  mrsjstout

Surnames > Brensinger

...RACE AND 4TH STREETS SUNBURY. WIDOW OF JONATHAN BASTIAN SURVIVED BY 2 DAUGHTERS ONE IS ( MRS. DOCTOR BRENSINGER OF PHILA. PA) ------ DEATH. 4-19-1894 JONATHAN BASTIAN AGE 74 (A TAILOR) OF 4TH AND RACE STREET...

BRENSINGER, Charles F. Jr., 1941-2007 Posted on: 07 Jul 2007, by  Dalice

From Allentown PA Morning Call, July 6, 2007 Charles F. Brensinger Jr., 66, of 371 Main Road, Lehighton, passed away July 5, in Lehighton. He was the husband of Cynthia Berkes. They celebrated their 22nd weddi...

Maggie Guth from Lehigh Co. PA murdered by Frank Krause Posted on: 26 Jan 2008, by  njbquilt

Surnames > Guth

an undated newspaper clipping states: Wescoeville, Lehigh C.: Rev. M.H. Brensinger of Fleetwood, delivered the sermon at the funeral of Maggie Guth, who was murdered near Allentown by her desperate lover, Fran...

per page