Search the Boards

Search Results for "desjarlais" - 531 Messages

per page

MORRIS Posted on: 31 Mar 1999, by Rebecca

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Seminole

...Woodlake, CALIF Sister: Eva GRACE of Holdenville, OK Sister: Jessie PHILLIPS of Cromwell, OK Sister: Vera DESJARLAIS of Fletcher, OK

FISHER--Rachel Virginie Posted on: 04 Jan 1999, by Kelly Mitchell

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > St > Joseph's

...Saturday, Decem ber 5th at the age of 85 years. Rachel was predeceased by her parents George and Rosine (nee Desjarlais) Nofield, her husband Joseph Arthur in 1968 and her son Richard (Buddy) in 1991. Rachel is...

Pelo Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by Cindi Bigelow

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

My ggGrandmother was Carrie Pelo m. Benjamin DesJarlais (he was born Apr. 29, 1808). They lived in Quebec, Canada. At some point, possibly following generation, they moved to Erie Co., NY. Does this tie into yo...

PELO Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by Cindi Bigelow

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

...from. I think there is a good possiblity that we are of the same line. My Pelo, married to Benjamin DesJarlais: Benjamin was born in Quebec, Canada; his son, Frank DesCharlais died in NY, near Buffalo.I do not...

Rosalie Ouimet Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  CGOuimet

Surnames > Ouimet

...Rosalie Ouimet born Oct 10, 1806 in Florissant, MO. Parents were Amable Ouimet and Marie Amable Anne Desjarlais married Jan 4, 1804 in Florissant, MO. Looks like this is your Rosalie - where is Florissant relat...

Francois Chauvin Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by J. Lalancette

Surnames > Chauvin

Seeking information on Francois Chauvin and spouse Francoise Desjarlois (Desjarlais, Degerlais, De Gerlais) probably married around 1840, place unknown. Daughter Victoire married Narcisse Trepanier by 1880

WILLIAMS Lori Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by KathyLee

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

WILLIAMS Lori At the London Health Sciences Centre on Tuesday, March 14, 2000, Blench Laurat (Lori) Desjarlais of Paris, in her 55th year; dear wife of Art; beloved mother of Cory of Kitchener, Terry of Paris, ...

The Francois' Gladu Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by  jilyfr

Surnames > Gladu

...(Alberta),Canada. Son of George Quinn Gladu and Annie Paul. Francois born 1847. Son of Charles Gladu and Suzanne Desjarlais

Lillian Desjarlais - 1999 Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by bd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Hill

Billings Gazette Vitals 6-16-1999 Billings, MT Havre: Lillian Desjarlais, 76

Belangers of Minnesota Wisconsin - need info Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  sbelanger0027

Surnames > Belanger

...1836 - 1846. He was married twice. First wife and children are as follows: 1st. Wife: Marie Louise Desjarlais Children of Joseph and Marie Louise: 1. Mary Belanger - born about 1844. 2. Joseph Julius Belan...

Irving Boutang Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Jeanne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Cass

...of Alfred Boutin/Boutang and Adeline Charpentier. Alfred was the son of Urbain Boutin and Marguerite Desjarlais. Adeline Charpentier was the daughter of Joseph Charpentier and Louise Allard. There is a message ...

McNamara Collins Family Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Patti Gullickson

Surnames > McNamara

...May, Marie, Dorothy and Elva. We are trying to find out if they remember their grandmother, Isabelle Desjarlais as we are doing thier family history which is also my brother in laws grandmother. Harolds parents...

FALCON - Canada Connection Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Erin McGregor

Surnames > Falcon

...Marie Falcon born in 1849 to Jean-Baptiste Falcon and Marie Falcon (nee Nolin). Marie married Antoine Desjarlais in the 1860's and they had ten children together. They lived in various places in Manitoba and No...

French Canadian Falcon Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Erin McGregor

Surnames > Falcon

...Manitoba. Her parents were Jean-baptiste Falcon and Marie (nee) Nolin. Marie Falcon married Antoine Desjarlais in the 1860's and had ten children, one of which being my great-grandmother. I suspect they fled to...

French-Canadian Connection Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Erin McGregor

Surnames > Falcon

...I believe her parents were Jean-Baptiste Falcon and Marie Nolin. Marie Falcon was married to Antoine Desjarlais and they had ten children: Pierre, Jean-Baptiste, Appoline, Alphonsine (my great-grandmother), Ros...

Cote-Des jarlais Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Charmaine Hunter

Surnames > Cote

Emma DesJarlais, daughter of Jude (Jerry) DesJarlais and Eleanore Duhaime, born19 Mar1872 at Clifton, Canada. She died at Sioux City, Woodbury, IA on 24 Feb 1953. Emma married Honore Cote at Jefferson, Union, SD on 26 Se...

Alexandre Ducharme St. Anne MB Canada Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Erin McGregor

Surnames > Ducharme

...Alexandre Ducharme, born 1879 in St. Anne, Manitoba, died 1962 St. Boniface Manitoba. Married Alphonsine Desjarlais c.1905 had 14 children. I only know ten names: Antoinette, Edmond, Antoine, Alphonse, Adelard,...

Alexandre Ducharme of Manitoba Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by Erin McGregor

Surnames > Ducharme

...Ducharme. He was born in St. Anne, Manitoba in 1879 and died in St. Boniface in 1962. He married Alphonsine Desjarlais (Metis) in 1905 and they had 14 children and lived mostly in St. Boniface. At the time of h...

kLYNE Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by  odaxcqqk

Surnames > Cline

...Joseph Belegard, Guillaume, Benjamin, Theophile, Veronique wife of Thomas Kelly, Madeleine wife of Thomas Desjarlais, Napoleon, Pierre and Hilaire. Also I have George Klyne married to Marie Ducharme/McKay and t...

DUCHARME - St. Boniface, MB Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Erin McGregor

Surnames > Ducharme

...Alphonse, Milos, David, Antoine, Adelard, Emile, Edmond, Joseph, Jochum(sp). Parents were Alphonsine (nee: Desjarlais) and Alex. The entire family lived in and around the St. Boniface area in Manitoba Quebec. I...

re: theroux=verboncoeur Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  foxygrad

Surnames > Tereau

...helps! Descendants of Oliver Verboncoeur Generation No. 1 1. OLIVER1 VERBONCOEUR He married EDVEGE DESJARLAIS. Child of OLIVER VERBONCOEUR and EDVEGE DESJARLAIS is: 2. i. ADELAIDE2 VERBONCOEUR, b. November 17, 1853. ...

Vadeboncoeur=Theroux Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by  Roger_Verbonc...

Surnames > Tereau

...couple. Adelaide was baptised as Adelle Vadeboncoeur dau of Olivier Chabrier dit Vadeboncoeur and Edwidge Desjarlais on 18 Nov 1853 at St Guillaume, Yamaska, PQ. If you are interested in the Chabrier dit Vadebo...

looking for information re:Wing name Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by donna

Surnames > Wing

My mother is Beverly Ann Wing (Desjarlais)born in Newburyport,Ma in June of 1938. She has one sibling Joanne Louise Wing (Maurath). My grandmother's name was Rose Blanche Francoeur Wing born in 1908 in Newburyp...

Pierre Goulet & Rosalie Desjarlais Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by pierre goulet rosalie desjarlais

Surnames > Goulet

She was married twice to Pierre Mckay Francois richard? I am not sure about Pierre. I believe there are 3 kids (Joe, Napleon, David, ?a daughter not alive.HELP>>>Thanks

genealogy Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  Ruby766

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Roseau

working on family history of roseau county and anmy information that can be used. i also have information of alot of oldtimers of greenbush mn ruby botoshe

Adeline Menard Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by dgulstad

Surnames > Bottineau

...to Felix Crepeau July 11, 1870; Adeline Menard must have died as on April 5, 1880 Felix married Marie Desjarlais with Alfred Chenevert as a witness. There are likely other Menard connections as well. Bottineau ...

Looking for Father's Family Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  Francis_Jack

Surnames > Testawich

...Agnes had moved to Chetwynd from somewhere in Alberta. I know that my grandpa's name was also Walter Desjarlais, but i'm not too sure if that is my grandfather or my great-grandfather, as my father was raised b...

whitford ancestors Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by  metismama

Surnames > Whitford

For anyone searching for the Whitford family ancestry, I have a family tree through my Grandmother's side. Her last name was Rose. This tree goes back to Big Bear's Band Pay list. Her GGGGrandfather w...

Emma Desjarlais and her family Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  OxanaD

Surnames > Cote

...will be interesting for you, but I have some information on Emma's parents, Jude (Jerry) and Eleanore Desjarlais. Their name was DesJardins until 1852, when they changed it to DesJarlais, because they had been having a g...

Genereux in PQ and MA Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  KDonahue4532

Surnames > Genereaux

...in New Bedford to Victor Jacques. Corinne was daughter of David BASTIEN (son of David and Aurelie [Desjarlais] BASTIEN) and Marie Philomene GENEREUX who was b 26 Dec 1843. They married in 1862 at St. Guillaum...

Fontaine in PQ Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  KDonahue4532

Surnames > Fontaine

...in New Bedford to Victor Jacques. Corinne was daughter of David BASTIEN (son of David and Aurelie [Desjarlais] BASTIEN) and Marie Philomene GENEREUX who was b 26 Dec 1843. They married in 1862 at St. Guillaum...

Vincent native Ancestry Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  sbelanger0027

Surnames > Vincent

...settled here in Little Canada,Minnesota. That would be louis Issac Vincent and Christine Scholastic Desjarlais in the 1800's. Thank you Roy Belanger

Wanyandi search Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by  maryvpatten

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Grande Prairie

I came across Family of Jean Baptiste Calliou-15 history.1876 Louis Wanyandi and Lizett Courterille/Desjarlais Lac Ste Ann ch,Elizabeth 1882-1965. maybe thats it.Wanyandi name listed as Iroquois I have an aunt ...

Native American Vincents Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by jean-François Vincent

Surnames > Vincent

...part of what I have, I you need more please let me know. Louis-Isaïe Vincent m. to Scolastique Desjarlais on Ap. or Aug., 26, 1824 in Louiseville, Qc. Son of: Pierre Vincent m. to Madeleine Vanasse on A...

Lenora Duhaime Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  OxanaD

Surnames > Duhaime

...lokking for info on Lenora May Duhaime, born 1830. She was married to Judes (Jerry) Desjardins (later DesJarlais). They had 8 children and immigrated to Sioux City, Iowa sometime in the 1880's. Thanks. Oxana

Lenora Duhaime Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  OxanaD

Surnames > Duhaime

...looking for info on Lenora May Duhaime, born 1830. She was married to Judes (Jerry) Desjardins (later DesJarlais). They had 8 children and immigrated to Sioux City, Iowa sometime in the 1880's. Thanks. Oxana

Clothilde Saucier Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  OxanaD

Surnames > Saucier

Hi, I'm looking for information on Clothilde Saucier (DesJarlais), born 1850 in Clifton (now Griffintown), Canada. Parents are Judes (Jerry) Desjardins (later DesJarlais) and Lenora May Duhaime. Thanks. Oxana.

Re: Joseph and Theotiste Duhaime Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  OxanaD

Surnames > Duhaime

...of birth or anything about their parent and siblings? Any info would be very helpful. Thanks. Oxana Desjarlais.

Re: Joseph and Theotiste Duhaime Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  OxanaD

Surnames > Duhaime

...of birth or anything about their parent and siblings? Any info would be very helpful. Thanks. Oxana Desjarlais.

Re: Francois Chauvin Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by Dorothy Lindquist

Surnames > Chauvin

...grandparents. They were married 15 Jan 1833 in St Peter River Thames P.Q. CAN. She is the daughter of Albert Desjarlais and Cecile Arcouette. Francois's daughter was Clothilde Zoe Chauvin, b abt 1838 in Bell...

tracing a metis ancestor Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  lauritamiller...

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Lanaudière > Joliette

...have in my family tree Pellitier, LaPierre, DesChamps sometimes spelled DuCharmes,Gladu, Nadeau and Desjarlais. My family is Metis (Chippewa/Cree and French) all the names are French.

Pierre Desjarlais same as Pierre Desjardins? Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by Oxana Desjarlais

Surnames > Desjardins

...your messages, guys, and was wandering if we have the same ancestors. In our family we have Pierre Desjarlais, who had a son Louis Desjarlais. We know that at one point the family changed their last name from Desjardins...

Re: Pierre Desjarlais same as Pierre Desjardins? Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by henri-paul

Surnames > Desjardins

Hello! Oxana; l'm afraid l can't help you, l have never heard of the name Desjarlais before. My ancestry start here in canada with Antoine Roy,who like a few of the Roy who came to canada around 1665,did cha...

Re: Henry''s Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by Pauline

Surnames > Henry

...the second marriage for both). His son was Louison Henry who died in 1872. Louison was married to a Desjarlais and they had a son Antoine who was married to Julie LaRocque. Antoine was bor in 1833 on the Turt...

Re: Ferdinand De Gerlaise Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by Glen Desjarlais

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Liege

...a website with the info and my family is on it. If you want help just drop me a line. Thanks Glen Desjarlais Winnipeg, MB

grandbois research Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  snobunnyone

Surnames > Grandbois

can anyone help me, I have just learned that my grandmother married a grandbois in the leo church of leo minnesota her name in annie aamodt she would have done this in the early 1900s she then must h...

Re: Richard, Pierre or Isabelle Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by Glen DESJARLAIS

Surnames > Richard

Hi Sandy Glen Desjarlais from Winnipeg. I'm searching for RICHARDs from around the St. Laurent, Manitoba area also. I have the following people listed. 1. Francois Richard m. Marguerite (Indian) 2. Francois R...

OBIT: Shaw, Nancy Jeanette Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by  robinator

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Kenora

...Lindy; husband Dale; mother Coreen Webster; sisters Lexy (Bob) Cully of Edmonton and Mary Lynn (Russell) Desjarlais of Kenora; nieces and nephews Garrett, Bryce & Luc Desjarlais, Hannah and Mason Cully, Jay and Gerry...

Joseph GELINAS dit Labonne from Yamachiche b.1796 - m.1821 Louiseville QC - Marguerite DESJARLAIS Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  sbelanger0027

Surnames > Gelinas

...on Joseph Gelinas dit Labonne from Yamachiche Quebec.Joseph was born in 1796 and married Marguerite Desjarlais in 1821 in Louiseville, Quebec. Joseph's parents would have been Joseph Gelinas dit Labonne and Ma...

Re: Gelinas dit Labonne ~ genealogical data, suite - conflictual info Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  raymondcantin

Surnames > Gelinas

...Québec (08/2001) Union 1 Date de mariage: 6 AUG 1821 Lieu: RIVIERES-DU-LOUP DE MASKINONGE MARGUERITE DESJARLAIS (femme) # référence: 21,37323 Année de référence: 1800...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions