Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "desjarlais" - 555 Messages

per page

Re: Gervais, Desjarlais, Mailloux, Gendron, Branchaud of Essex County, Ontario Posted on: 02 Nov 2005, by Cathy Knight

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...farmer, Beauharnois Quebec, Tilbury West, s/o Jean Bap. Gervais and Marie Auger, married Theotisse Desjarlais, 31, Tilbury West, same, d/o Alexander Desjarlais and Susane Mailloux, witn: Philippe Ladouceur and Fannie Desjarlais,...

Re: Gervais, Desjarlais, Mailloux, Gendron, Branchaud of Essex County, Ontario Posted on: 02 Mar 2006, by jm

Hi Cathy, If possible could you list the children for Albert Desjarlais and Cecile Arcouet? Thank you. J.M.

Re: Gervais, Desjarlais, Mailloux, Gendron, Branchaud of Essex County, Ontario Posted on: 23 Oct 2005, by Cathy Knight

I can answer the last part of your query. Your Alexandre Desjarlais is one of twelve known children of Alexandre Desjarlais and Suzanne Mailloux. They were married 31 Aug 1844 at St-Pierre-on-the-Thames, Tilbury East T...

Gervais, Desjarlais, Mailloux, Gendron, Branchaud of Essex County, Ontario Posted on: 11 Oct 2005, by jm

...info you can provide. J.M. Ovila Gervais is the son of Jean Baptiste Gervais(b. 1833) and Theotisse Desjarlais(Beatis on the 1881 Canadian Census) Theotisse was his second wife and the daughter of Alexandre Desjarlais a...

Desjarlais Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by Robert E. DesJarlais

Localities > Western Europe > France > General

looking for any DesJarlais names and locations on record. Thankyou R.DesJarlais.

Re: Trepanier family of St. Joachim, Ontario Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by Cathy Knight

...Goulet-Trepanier Page 388 – Pierre Trepanier – married 26 May 1868, Belle River, Ont – to Marianne Desjarlais – submitted by Pauline Gagnier Page 389 – Cleophas Trepanier – married 11 Aug 1862, Belle River, O...

Trepanier family of St. Joachim, Ontario Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by jm

...Joachim, Ontario. The children born in Louiseville, for Jean-François Trepanier and Angélique Desjarlais, are the following: 1) Marie Louise b 1787-11-08 & bpt 1787-11-09 2) François b 17...

Re: McMartin Hotel, Mahnomen Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by Jeanne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Mahnomen

Boozhoo James, I cannot tell you anything about the McMartin Hotel, but I can give you the ancestry of Mary Boutang McMartin. She was my Great Aunt. Her brother Joseph, lived with her until he died...

Milford D. Sears (1922-2003) obit Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Lancaster

...Loveland; a daughter, Julie Larson of Fort Collins; stepson, Darryl Knight of Nebraska; a sister, Betty Desjarlais and husband ...

Re: Jude Desjarlais Posted on: 25 Apr 2006, by Joe Thurstenson

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Gregory

I don't have Jude Desjarlais but I do have someone who could possibly be his son. Emile Desjarlais was born in 1877 at Stoke Centre, Quebec. It looks like Emile raised his family near Starcher, Gregory County, South Da...

Jude Desjarlais Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by  odesjarlais

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Gregory

Hi, I'm looking for any info about Jude Desjarlais, born abt 1830 in Canada, died in Gregory Co, possibly Scissons Precinct after 1910. He lived with his son-in-law, Antoine Saucier. Any info would be helpful. ...

Eva ... m. George Jimmy Desjarlais b.1935 Lac la Biche Posted on: 18 Jan 2006, by Darlene

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Metis > Metis

The only info I have is that Eva got married somewhere's in Saskatewan to George Jimmy Desjarlais who was born in lac la biche Alberta in 1935. George was born in 1909. Eva we think was born in 1912 in Beacon H...

Re: surnames Posted on: 08 Jan 2004, by  DJ_Titania

...at DJ_Titania@hotmail.com. Also, my husbands family is Metis and his great grandmother was Angelique Desjarlais. Her family was from around Willow Bunch, SK and a few Desjarlais settled in Eagle Hills. Both areas have hi...

Metis surnames of Beacon Hill area, Saskatchewan Posted on: 28 Dec 2003, by  darlenedesjar...

...name, first name was Eva. Was told it could of been Sandfly. Was married in Saskatewan to a Lac la biche Desjarlais in 1935.

Looking for the Metis in my lines Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by  sbelanger0027

Marguerite Desjarlais Born August 08, 1801and Scholastique Desjarlais born 1803 are sisters and both are my 3rd and forth gr grandmothers.they are the daughters of Pierre Desjarlais and Eurphosine Saucier.Marguerite Desjarlais married Josep...

Looking for Metis connection - Joseph VINCENT, indian? m. Jeanne BENOIT Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by Roy Bellanger

...married Madeleine Vanasse.they had a son named Loius Isaac Vincent that married Christine Scholastique Desjarlais,April 26, 1824 in Louisville,Quebec.She is the daughter of Pierre Desjarlais and Euphrosine saucier.I will...

Need to know which are Metis Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by  sbelanger0027

I am looking for the Metis documents for the families of Labonne, Vincent, Desjarlais,Belland,Benoit,Gelinas,Belanger lines from the 1700's to early 1800's from Quebec.I have all the lines that tie into my fami...

Narcisse St-Onge Posted on: 12 Jul 2002, by  WETLET

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Unknown

...my g-g-grandfather narcisse gareau dit st onge born 29 SEP 1849 in Montreal,Quebec he married matilda desjarlais 30 MAY 1880 Salix,Iowa, His sister Elmire GARREAU-ST.-ONGE married Pierre LAMOUREUX Narcisse and ...

Does anyone have the following couples ? Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by kohl

...allary(alarie) m: jean baptiste ducharme, josephyte maskegonne richard m: antoine ducharme 2nd marriage, marie desjarlais m: louison allary, paul chartand m: louise(indian), marie parisian dit cardinal m jacque...

Campbell Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Janeice Salvail

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Drumheller

...my grandfather George Campbell born 1900-1910 and died around 1936. He married Vitaline or Victoria Desjarlais sometime around 1925. He worked on the railroad and had a brother named Jack Campbell who lived in ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Unknown

...my g-g-grandfather narcisse gareau dit st onge born 29 SEP 1849 in Montreal,Quebec he married matilda desjarlais 30 MAY 1880 Salix,Iowa, His sister Elmire GARREAU-ST.-ONGE married Pierre LAMOUREUX Narcisse and ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Unknown

Trinque genealogy Posted on: 20 May 2001, by Judi

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Lanaudière > Berthier

Have changed my e-mail to Horsesandherbs@aol.com Anyone interested in these names please contact me.

Re: Isabelle Batoche m. Jean Marie Desjarlais Posted on: 23 Nov 2005, by  GailC550

Heather Devine site at http://www.uofcpress.com/Genealogy/rr01/rr01_026.htm#P554 has following: Jean-Marie first married Lizette "Rosalie" "Na-Quis" BATOCHE, daughter of Louis BAT...

Isabelle Batoche m. Jean Marie Desjarlais Posted on: 05 Oct 2003, by  @@wantabe@tel...

I am looking for Isabelle Batoche married to Jean Marie Desjarlias. Jean Marie is the son of Joseph Desjarlais and Josephte/Josette Cardinal Isabelle and Jean Marie had a daughter Isabelle married to Pierre Ca...

Re: Christine Tourangeau Posted on: 10 Dec 2001, by  MaureenC1940

Christine Tourangeau was a daughter of Amable Tourangeau and Lucia Desjardins (I have also seen Desjarlais). Amable was born 26 Dec 1863. He was the son of Antoine Tourangeau, b. 1830 Fort Chipewyan, d. 27 July...

Partial - re: Narcisse Desjarlais m. Christine Tourangeau Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by Irene Collins

Christine Tourangeau was married to Narcisse Desjarlais. Her parents were Amable and Lucie (Desjardin)Tourangeau. His parents were Guilliame Desjarlais and Marguerite Sauve. There is some real good Desjarlais genealogy on the Ga...

Narcisse Desjarlais m. Christine Trougeau Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by Darlene Desjarlais

Glen, I'm looking for any info you might have on a couple named Christine and Narcisse Desjarlais. Christine's maiden name was Trougeau her mother's name was Larock and her mother's name was Desjardins. I bele...

what Desjarlais are you looking for ? Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by Glen Desjarlais

Hi Ruby What DESJARLAIS' you looking for. I have quite a number of them and may be able to help or have somethat may. Drop me a line. Regards Glen

Jean Baptiste DESJARLAIS m. Lizette CARDINAL - from Lac La Biche, Alberta Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by Glen Desjarlais

Hope somebody can help me. My main research right now is trying to find info on Jean-Baptiste Desjarlais & Lizette Cardinal from the Lac La Biche, Alberta area. They were born around 1780-90 and they had 2 ...

Courtoreille/Belcourt/Desjarlais Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by  GailC550

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > General

...married Sophie Belcourt and his father was Joseph Pepamowew dit Nipissing Courteoreille married Suzanne Desjarlais

Erwin T. Kehoe Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  tcoulthart

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Columbia

...Columbus and Robert Kehoe of Doylestown; three daughters, Linda (Jim) Wall of Doylestown, Patty (Joe) Desjarlais of Doylestown, and Jean (Norman) Vick of Mercer; a brother, Thomas (Marge) Kehoe of Waukesha; thr...

Edmond Damas Desjarlais & Angelina Lefebvre Holyoke, Hampden County, MA Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by  marilou29

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

...on June 4, 2001. Edmond Damas Desjarlais's wife was Angelina Lefebvre and his parent's were Charles Desjarlais and Odile Lefave or Lefebvre.

Edmond Damas Desjarlais & Odile Lefave or Lefebvre, Holyoke, Hampen County, MA Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  marilou29

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

Hi, I was adopted into another family but I found my birth family. Edmond Damas Desjarlais b. 31 Aug 1881 in Ontario, Canada and lived in Holyoke, MA with his wife Odile Lefave before he died in Feb 1966. They ...

Re: Courtoreille/Belcourt/Desjarlais Posted on: 27 Jun 2005, by  Stella_Stange...

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Lac Ste > Anne

Hi Gail, Don't know if the following will be any help - may be worth a try: http://www.rootsweb.com/~canab/lhb/cou.txt http://www.rootsweb.com/~canab/lhb/bec.txt http://www.rootsweb.com/~canab/lhb/de...

Courtoreille/Belcourt/Desjarlais Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by  GailC550

...Courteoreille and Sophie Belcourt. Louis was the son of Joseph Pepamowew dit Nipissing Courteoreille and Suzanne Desjarlais. i would like to exchange information with anyone descended from these lines or desce...

James INGRAM Posted on: 27 Nov 2003, by  ingram50

Looking for information re: a James INGRAM who had a son with Emma HAWK / DESJARLAIS ....son's name Zaccheus INGRAM -- born January 05, 1887 in Pakan (Victoria Settlement) Alberta. It is possible that James t...

Family Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by Bev Seniuk

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

Hi to all, looking for family info on my mother's side. Grandmother:Flora Clemitine McArthur Roberts Desjarlais, Father Arthur McArthur Mother Hantankac Growing StoneSitting Stone daughter of Pheasant-rump Moos...

Francois Chauvin Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by J. Lalancette

Surnames > Chauvin

Seeking information on Francois Chauvin and spouse Francoise Desjarlois (Desjarlais, Degerlais, De Gerlais) probably married around 1840, place unknown. Daughter Victoire married Narcisse Trepanier by 1880

Re: looking for son's of the Great War Chief Big Bear "Battleford area" Posted on: 08 Sep 2004, by steve

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Battleford

...you hit the heading Ft Pitt. This photo also has Big Bear's son King Bird. Madeline's mother Lalouise Desjarlais was married to William Whitford Lalouise was member of Keytowayhow Band and Little Pines before b...

CARDINAL Posted on: 18 May 1998, by Ron Erichuk

...Cardinal married Nancy Quintal; the daughter of Alexis and Nancy was (Philomene Cardinal) who married Jules Desjarlais 1871 in LACLABICHE. Father of Jules Desjarlais was Marcel Desjarlais (b 1814) and his mother was Bridgette Card...

Re: Labonne-Desjarlais-Indian Heritage Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  raymondcantin

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Intermarriage

... Mother: Marguerite Lemaitre dit Duhemme Spouses & Children Marguerite Desjarlais (Wife) Marriage: 6 AUG 1821 in Louiseville, Quebec, Canada Children: Elizabeth Labonne Joseph...

Labonne-Desjarlais-Indian Heritage Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by  sbelanger0027

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Intermarriage

Joseph Labonne,born 1796,Yamamiche, Quebec, married Marguerite Desjarlais,born August 1801.They got married in Louiseville,Quebec in 1821.Parents of Marguerite are Pierre Desjarlais and Euphrosine Saucier.Joseph and Marg...

Re: Blandion Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by  odaxcqqk

...were: Marguerite, Pierre, Susanne, Augustin and Louison/ Antoine married Marguerite Breland and Marie Desjarlais. My direct line is this Antoine and Marguerite Breland. They had a son Antoine married to Jos...

Re: Blandion dit Dionne dit Blayonne dit Blyan Posted on: 10 Dec 2005, by Richard Blayone

...www.ucalgary.ca/~hdevine/ under the section on Aboriginal Naming Practices.The book itself is a history of the Desjarlais family. I found the the part about Old Joseph Desjarlais and Okimaskwew and their children partic...

Re: Blandion dit Dionne dit Blayonne dit Blyan Posted on: 31 Dec 2004, by  elainecross8

...Klyne aka Glen they had 8 kids) second child Pierriche unknown what became of him. 2nd wife Marie Desjarlais: Antoine Sr + Marie had 7 kids: Eliza-aka-Elise Blandion, Marie-aka-Dion-Blandion, Isabelle Blan...

family history Posted on: 06 Jun 2003, by Angele

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon

looking for info on beauchamp desjardin desjarlais any help is greatly apperciated Angele

Edmond Damas Desjarlais & Odile Lefave or Lefebvre, Holyoke, Hampen County, MA Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  marilou29

Hi, I was adopted into another family but I found my birth family. Edmond Damas Desjarlais b. 31 Aug 1881 in Ontario, Canada and lived in Holyoke, MA with his wife Odile Lefave before he died in Feb 1966. They ...

Brabant, Phillips Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by Margaret Rigby

...Phillips at Eyebrow, Saskatchewan. Gilbert was the sone of Joseph Alfred Brabant and Marie Josephine Desjarlais. Eva Louise was the daughter of William Ephriam Phillips and Cora Electa Frazier. They loved in Mo...

Marguerite Desjarlais Posted on: 11 Feb 2001, by  Adobecats

Looking for any info on Marguerite Desjarlais married to a Jacques Cardinal in 1820. Marguerite is my gr-gr-gr-gr- grandmother. She and Jacques had a daughter Therese Cardinal. Any info would be greatly appreci...

per page