Search the Boards

Search Results for "dillane" - 140 Messages

per page

Galwith Descendents Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by  D_Burry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Callaway

...1998. She was a member of Memorial Baptist Church. Other survivors include: three daughters, Brenda Dillane and Debbie Schrimpf, both of Jefferson City, and Beverly Sheridan, Steamboat, Colo.; one son, Gary ...

Goodman-Maddox Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by  D_Burry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Callaway

...retired Missouri Highway Patrol Employees Association. Survivors include: three daughters, Brenda M. Dillane and Debbie D. Schrimpf, both of ...

GOODMAN-MADDOX Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  D_Burry

...1998. She was a member of Memorial Baptist Church. Other survivors include: three daughters, Brenda Dillane and Debbie Schrimpf, both of Jefferson City, and Beverly Sheridan, Steamboat, Colo.; one son, Gary ...

Re: Mary Scanlan b. 1867 d. 1948 Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by Lee Hunter

Surnames > Scanlan

...descendant of Archie Wood Scanlan(d) of Mercer County, Kentucky. Born in 1879. Married to Margaret Marie Dillane. I am one of eight children. Any information would be helpful.

Brogans from Scariff area/co Clare Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  Patt957

Surnames > Brogan

...a sister Margaret and two brothers Stephen and Patrick all born about 1830. Stephen married Bridget Dillane and Patrick married Margaret Madden. Any info on Brogan/Dillane/Madden would be appreciated.

Maloney of County Kerry Posted on: 22 Sep 2002, by Joe Lang

Surnames > Lyons

...Maloney, married to Catherine Windell. Catherine's mother was named Sarah Windell, daughter of a Sarah Dillane. John and Catherine's children were Mary Gerry, Hannah, Briget Enright, John, Michael, Patrick ...

Pine Grove Cemetery & Oshawa Union Cemetery, Durham Co Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by  CarolLinden77

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > Canada > Cemeteries in Canada [general]

...Union, Section C, Whitby East Twp, Durham Co. (OFCA REF WO-?) (1) Dillon, Isabella Researching Dillan, Dillane, Dillen, Dillin, Dillion, Dillon My gg grandfather or ggg grandfather, Peter Dillin and wife, L...

Dillane/Dillon Posted on: 05 May 2006, by  sylvia526

Surnames > Dillane

I have just found out my Great Grandfather (Michael Dillon) was a Dillane but change his surname to Dillon when he got married to Alice Creed in 1884 in England. He was born in Ireland about 1858 and his fat...

dillane Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by mathew dillon

Topics > Name Origins

i need info on edmond, john or patrick, timothy dillane 1852 lord delhousie, i can see there are a lot of ppl with the same idea, so i can only guess that there is some one that may be able to help me thank...

Re: dillane Posted on: 26 May 2005, by  mildredethel1...

Topics > Name Origins

I AM A DIRECT DECENDANT OF JOHN DILLANE/DILLON IRELAND TRANSPORTED TO CYGNET TASMANIA FOR ARSON HE CAME WITH 2 OTHER BROTHERS TIMOTHY AND EDMOND I HAVE MORE INFO IF YOU NEED IT

Re: McCallum of York County Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by Ian Mitchell

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > York

...after the marriage, not even in the 1851 Census which was taken four years later. Your ancestor, Dr. Dillane, seems to have been the principal physician around the area at the time; I have seen his name on ...

Theresa Kathryn Markstrom Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Kathleen Dillane Fulwiler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Multnomah

...14, 2000. She was 95. She was born Nov. 18, 1904 in Portland,Ore., to 1st Assistant Fire Chief James Dillane Jr. and Bertha Schramm Dillane. Theresa grew up and attended school in Portland. She married Carl G. Mark...

Fury>Feury>County Clare Posted on: 12 Oct 2003, by Mary King

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Clare > General

Mary, James and Thomas Fury were born at Lakyle North, around 1837. There were at least three other siblings a Bridget, who married a Griffin and another sister, who married a Mulvihill. We think ther...

Keane/ O'Connor Posted on: 01 Jan 1999, by Daniel D. Murphy

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

...near Lyracrumpane. She married my GGGrandfather, Michael Ahern. They had three children; Johanna m. Dillane, Michael m. ?, and Bess (my ggrandmother) m. Mr. Nolan 1st, and then when he died, she married my g...

Kissane's Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Al Kissane

My Ggrand father Micael Dillon Kissane was shot to death in Chicago while being heldup, 15Oct1927. He was born in Kilgarvan, Ballylongford, Co. Kerry. He was married to Johanna Mulvihill of Listowel, ...

Re: Kissane's Posted on: 18 Feb 2003, by  crinvestigati...

...last week & a cousin told me of the Kissane relative killed in a Chicago holdup. My GGF was Thomas Dillane (Dillon) & his sister married a Kissane. I'd like to talk with you about it. Thanks, Chris R...

Kerry baptisms Posted on: 12 May 1999, by Pat O'Connor

From: Donalene@aol.com To: OCONNOR-L@rootsweb.com O'Kief, Coshe Mange, Slieve Lougher, and Upper Blackwater in Ireland by Casey vol 4 Birth & Baptism 1859-69, Castleisland Parish, Barony of T...

Tarbert and Ballylongford Posted on: 25 Sep 1999, by  katemooers

I have a lot of Brandon marriages in the Tarbert and Ballongford area . please write for details

Re: Tarbert and Ballylongford Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by Mary King

Kate i would like any details of marriages that involve Dillane surname in this area. My people came from Tarbert.

St. Johns Church - Tralee Records Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by Niall

Records of Baptisms and Marriages Held at St. John’s Church, Tralee.From an inspection of the registers done in Tralee in the 1980's. Dates range from 1856 - 1876... Most concern the TANGNEY/TAGN...

my late father Posted on: 29 Jan 2000, by  timgeaney

I am anxious to trace any relatives, no matter how distant, of my late father, Patrick Geaney, born Reen's Pike, Ardagh, Co Limerick, April 1912, family believed to come from the Cork/Kerry/Limerick b...

Guiney Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  timgeaney

...Rathkeale, Co. Limerick. I do know that some of my grandmother's family, Nellie, Hannie ? and Edward Dillane emigrated from the Templeglantine/Abbeyfeale area to Chicago and to Boston, early this cenyury, bu...

DILLANE Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  KDAlvarez

...(1853) for Abbeyfeale. I have noticed that on one or two websites where Irish surnames are discussed DILLANE is said to be an alternate spelling of DILLON. None of those sites document this. To date I've not...

Dillane Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Janine Roberts

My Dillane roots came to Tasmania as Dillane and at some stage changed the spelling to Dillon

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 04 Jun 2005, by  mildredethel1...

hi i am jodiann enniss i am a direct decendant of john dillon and bridget bain i would love to hear from you janine roberts is on my tree her grandmother and my grand mother where sisters but i cant s...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by Mary King

Hi Janine, Have you the date of death for your Thomas Dillane as I have just located one, Mary

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by Liam Dillane

as you can see i am a dillane, my father is from Abbeyfeale, he told me that two of his fathers brothers patrick and daniel dillane both moved to new york and became police officers for the NYPD. he said that they...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by Mary King

Hi Liam, I think that all the people within a 15 mile radius of Abbeyfeale with the surname Dillane are related, and this would include my family. This is an area that takes in Co. Kerry and Co. Limerick. At...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by Liam

hello mary, thanks for the info with regards the Dillanes. i shall ask my father if he has any more things about the family. please keep in touch. all the best Liam Dillane

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by Mary King

...touch. Maybe your Dad has heard of the Kilfergus cemetery near Glin Co. Limerick. This cemetery has many Dillane graves, including ones that are very old.. We think the townlands that the Dillane families may have ...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by  neaner1

Research already done into my Dillon (Dillanes). Three brothers, Timothy, Patrick and Edmund Dillane with their cousin Patrick Stack set fire to four haystacks of Edmunds fatherinlaw, Maurice Wolfe and were ...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 10 Jan 2003, by Mary King

Do you want me to email it to you or post your Dillane data. I will be getting it on Wednesday. I think the book also lists the sumitter. A relative of mine married name is Bird, her husband is from Melbourn...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by Mary King

Hi Janine, I posted those pages sometime ago., so you should have them now. I will check with my Bird relatives and get back to you. Regards, Mary

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by Mathew Dillon

Hi i am currantly tarcing my roots to and found that i also come from the dillane line, but i am having a hard time finding informantion, i know that edmond timothy, but i was told the other brother was john...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 17 Jan 2005, by  mathewdillon2...

I to am from the dillane family, edmund dillane of athea west limerick, any person wishing to share infomation, please contact me on my e-mail adress.

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 17 Jan 2005, by liam dillane

i think we are related...ill ask my dad partick dillane whos fathers name was john who had 4 sons,pat,rob ned and tim. who is from between abbyfeale and newcasle west just wandering if these names mean anyt...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by K.D.Alvarez

According to O'Lauglin's Families of County Kerry (drawing on J.King's works) the Dillane/Dillons/O'Duilleains were transplanted from Queens County (Leix) to County Kerry in 1608. He states that King lists ...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by Mary Dillon

...area of Kerry and Glin, Co. Limerick have roots that they know of from 1700. They said that Dillon and Dillane is not the same surname. The two eighty year olds plus, I spoke to said that although the Dillo...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by K.D.Alvarez

...states that King also differentiated between Dillons and Dillanes. Per O'Laughlin, King identified 58 Dillane households and 31 Dillon households on the Kerry 1901 census.O'Lauglin also states that King real...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 15 Apr 2005, by Mary King

...Griffths Valuation, 1901 and 1911 census all our families in the townlands surrounding Glin were written as Dillane. I think in the 1911 cesus there was one Dillon and the locals say, didn't come from the ar...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 13 Jun 2005, by Mary Dillon

...is the data I have found that lists Dillanes and Dillons at the time of Griffths' Valuation. For the Dillane surname these counties had the following Clare 12, Derry 3, Galway 6, Kerry 114, Limerick 57 and T...

Re: Dillane or Dillon, Lloyd, Carrigan,Reilly, Guthrie,O'Leary Posted on: 14 Jun 2005, by K.D.Alvarez

...in the 1850 PA census. In any event, I'm still seeking siblings and descendants of siblings of David Dillane/Dillon, b. Listowel about 1810, married Mary O'Leahy about 1830. Immigrating children all born 18...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 02 Jan 2005, by Dave Edwards

Mary: Very interested in any Dillane/Dillon information you may have that may include my ancestors. My Grandfather Michael Joseph Dillon came to the US in 1888. He was a "Dillane" in Kerry, became a &qu...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 04 Jan 2005, by K.D. Alvarez

Seeking information concerning siblings of David Dillane/Dillon, born Listowel ca 1810, married Mary O'Leary ca 1828. Father of David likely named Edmund/Edward. David and Mary Dillon emigrated 1848 to Pitt...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 04 Jan 2005, by dave edwards

Unaware of any connections. dde

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 04 Jan 2005, by Mary King

Hi Dave, I think I have some data on your Dillane connections., I am in the process of checking. Also have family connections still living in Movyane. They took me to the old graveyard of Movyane, they will ...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 11 Jan 2005, by Mary King

Mary Dillane ( father Matthew Dillane of Dooncaha) married Patrick Bunce ( father Patrick Bunce of Tarmons) 11 February 1886, Catholic Church Tarbert.. I am also wondering if when you talk about the widow Johanna A...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by dave edwards

...any more info about any of the parties? RE: the widow Anglim. What I know is that on Nov 22, 1888 John Dillane married a widow, Johanna Anglim, who had a 60 acre farm and 6 children. They had an additional ...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by Mary Dillon

Hi Dave, Michael Dillane with parents John Dillane and Johanna Lynch was baptized 2 September 1889 parents address is given as Tarmons with the godparents given as Edumund and Catherine Anglim. There is also a Jame...

Re: Dillane or Dillon Posted on: 05 Jun 2005, by Mary King

Hi Dave, I don't have any additional to add at this time except to say treat the area around Glin, Limerick and Tarbert, Kerry as one. Also they usually married in the local church of the bride. Mc Ma...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions