Search the Boards

Search Results for "esquer" - 160 Messages

per page

Esquer de Nayarit Posted on: 05 Nov 1999, by Michael R. Swigart

Localities > North America > Mexico > Nayarit

Looking for information on the Esquer family lived in Nayarit in the 18th and 19th Centuries. Email swigart@intelligencia.com

NAVARA, ESQUER, Sonora, c 1900 Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by  DKM1935

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Buscando informacion de los familias de Pedro NAVARA (NAVARRA, NAVARRO)y Clemencia ESQUER. Pedro y Clemencia se nacieron en Sonora y se casaron en Arizona en 1908. Muchas gracias

ESQUER, COMACHO, c. 1870, Sonora, MX Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  DKM1935

Seeking information regarding the marriage of Fernado ESQUER to Maria COMACHO (possible spelling Comaclio, Comaclis) in Sonora, Mexico, that resulted in birth of daughter Clemencia E. ESQUER, born Nov. 23, 1891. ...

Familia Esquer, Sonora, Mexico Posted on: 03 Nov 1999, by Michael R. Swigart

Buscanda informacion de familias: Esquer, Otero, De Toledo, Pareda, Amarillas de Sonora, Mexico Siglos 17, 18, 19. Escribame por favor. Gracias, Searching for information on these families: Esquer, Otero, De Tol...

Esquer, Otero Posted on: 04 Nov 1999, by Raclare Kanal

Michael: I have been looking through the parochial archives of Alamos, Sonora, where the name Esquer goes back, if not into the 17th C., then close to it. Amarillas was present, also. Otero is well-known i...

Esquer, Otero Posted on: 05 Nov 1999, by Michael R, Swigart

Post: I have been looking through the parochial archives of Alamos, Sonora, where the name Esquer goes back, if not into the 17th C., then close to it. Amarillas was present, also. Otero is well-known in so...

Esquer family Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by  o2bnbaja1

I have some Esquer information (Sonora)-re:Blas Esquerr (b. 1675 Spain) who came to Culiacan at age 20 and his brother, Juan Salvador. One of these guys is the grandfather of Manuela Antonia Ezquerr (found ...

Esquer Posted on: 20 Dec 1999, by Michael Esquer Swigart

...Teddi, That is the correct family. I am the one that posted the message you responded to. Are you an Esquer also? I would be very interested in the information you mentioned. Do you have it in emailable for...

Calvillo Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by Stenia Calvillo

Surnames > Calvillo

...I know little about my family. I also have family names in my family that are of Spanish orgin. Like Esquer and Fimbrez. Please, reply if you have any information

Esquer Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by Michael Swigart

I am also researching the Esquer family of Sonora. Please email swigart@intelligencia.com

ESQUER of Sonora Mexico and California Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by Michael Swigart

Surnames > Esquer

Researching the ancestry of my Esquer family, came to Mexico from Spain in the 1690's. Settled in Sonora Mexico...Alamos, Baroyeca, Quiriego, Huatabampo. Email: swigart@intelligencia.com

Amarillas, Esquer Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Michael Swigart

I am sorry but I only have my gg grandmother Gertrudis Amarillas born about 1805 in Los Alamos, Sonora, Mexico. You can find her in my uploaded gedcom at the sites listed below. I don't have any other...

Thanks Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Jesse Myers Esquer

Surnames > Esquer

...father on my birth certificates name. my mother's name is Janice Lane and father's is supposedly Stephen Esquer, Sr. I was born 10-16-83 and they lived in Stockton, CA. Do you know of them???

Esquer Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Michael Swigart

Surnames > Esquer

I don't know of a Stephen Esquer Sr. but the surname is very unusual. If your father's family came from Mexico then we are probably related. No way to tell if you don' have more information about Grandparen...

Parada/Pareda Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Michael R. Swigart

...Generation No. 2 2. JOSEFA3 PAREDA (LUIS GONZAGA2 PARADA, PARADA1) was born Abt. 1850. She married ALEJANDRO ESQUER, son of SALVADOR ESQUER and CARMEN DE TOLEDO. He was born Abt. 1830 in Sonora, Mexico, and died...

Esquer Family Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Stenia

Surnames > Esquer

Hi, I also live in California. My great-grandmother's name is Nellie Esquer. She was born in Sonora Mexico. I think maybe in 1896. Then they came to the States in the early 1900's. From what I hear from my...

Esquer Family Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Stenia

Surnames > Esquer

I have some names of family that came from Sonora. I also know that Esquer has French in it. Not a real common name. If anyone has any information on this please reply. Thank you

Alamos Church & Cemetery Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Debbie Rogers

...old and kept in a vault. I visited the cemetery a couple of times and saw many tombs with the name of Esquer. A bit of good luck I would say since many tombs (too many in fact) are unmarked. I could only fi...

Esquer family history Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Maria Esquer-Nedich

Surnames > Esquer

Dear Michael: I am a Esquer from Sonora. My grandfather was from Alamos, Sonora and his name was Gumersindo Esquer. I assumed he must have died around the 1920's. Maria

Amarillas and Esquer Update Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Michael Esquer Swigart

...Sinaloa and Sonora. They may have come to New Spain with Guzman. Descendants of Juan Salvador de Esquerr Esquer Generation No. 1 1. JUAN SALVADOR DE ESQUERR2 ESQUER (JUAN SALVADOR EZQUERR1) was born Abt. 1669 i...

Some URL's Posted on: 18 Aug 2000, by Michael Esquer Swigart

Surnames > Esquer

http://genforum.genealogy.com/otero/ http://genforum.genealogy.com/esquer/index.html#1 http://genforum.genealogy.com/toledo/index.html#1 http://genforum.genealogy.com/mexico/sonora/ http://www.familyhistory...

http://dizzy.library.arizona.edu/images/dobyns/ Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by Michael Esquer Swigart

http://dizzy.library.arizona.edu/images/dobyns/ Tubac Through Four Centuries An Historical Resume and Analysis Henry Dobyn University of Arizona

Also researching Esquer Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by Alfred Esquer Ortiz

Surnames > Esquer

Greetings; Thank you for your work on Esquer. My Esquer roots also go to Sonora, Mexico. There are interesting symilarities. I saw your photo of Alfonso y Camen Otero Esquer of 1922. The faces look too symilar for t...

Esquer family Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by Michael Esquer Swigart

Surnames > Esquer

...The names Francisco, Alfredo, Manuel are very common in my family. Please email me. Regards, Michael Esquer Swigart Swigart@intelligencia.com Alternate locations for gedcom 'Swigart' at http://worldconn...

Esquer Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by Armando Apodaca

Surnames > Esquer

My mother name is Esquer and she was born in L.A cailf.1938 or 1939.Olga esquer.My grandfather and grandmother are from Sonora,mex.Jesus Esquer and I think that they arrived in america sometime in the 20's.My mother ha...

SWIGART Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by Michael Swigart

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Summit

Posted by Gwen Swigart Nichols on Mon, 11 Dec 2000, in response to Swigart, posted by Michael Swigart on Sun, 01 Aug 1999 Surname: Swigart In response to request for information about Swigarts migrati...

Family history Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by Gil

Surnames > Esquer

...know much about my family history. My parents split up when I was 12. My dad's name is Ygnacio Molina Esquer, My grandparents were Angel Jesus Esquer and Amelia Esquer. Don't remember my grandmothers' maiden name. I wo...

esquer/esquire/esquier Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by Gilbert L'Ecuyer

Surnames > Esquer

I am very interestd by your exchanges on the genealogy of Esquer from Spain. My first question:does the word "esquer" means the same than "esquire" in english and "écuyer" in fr...

Esquer Esquire Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by Michael Swigart

Surnames > Esquer

I do not know if their is a similarity of meaning to the english word Esquire. I have been told that Esquer was a Basque name but do not know. I do know that their are Esquers in both Spain and Southern Fra...

Some Borquez of Sonora Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by Michael R. Esquer Swigart

This is a sideline to my family (Esquer, Otero, Pablos) that I had in my genealogical file. I have no other information on Borquez. Hope this is of some help. Michael Esquer Swigart swigart@intelligencia.com Des...

Esquer Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  Stella_Cardoz...

Surnames > Esquer

...los appelllidos españoles, hispanoamericanos y filipinos" by Gutierre Tibón, The name Esquer is Basque and means "left handed". In Spanish the word for left is "izquierdo"...

Regarding Albert Esquer Posted on: 02 Apr 2001, by Tennille Esquer Salcedo

Surnames > Esquer

Hi my name is Tennille Esquer Salcedo my grandfathers name is Alberto Esquer who is around 75 years old right now, and has alot of family in Mexico that I don't know at all. I know he does have a sister in hermos...

Do we have French blood in us? Posted on: 02 Apr 2001, by Tennille Esquer Salcedo

Surnames > Esquer

If my last name is Esquer and my grandfather Albert Esquer and my father Albert Esquer. Is there a possiblity that we have french blood in us? . Tennille

Alberto Esquer Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by Alfred Ortiz

Surnames > Esquer

Greetings Tennille; I bet your Grand Father, and My Mother are first cousins. Her name is Delia Esquer. She had an Uncle named Alberto Esquer. Please send me some of your family names so I can see if she recogni...

To Alfred Ortiz regarding Alberto Esquer Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by Tennille Esquer Salcedo

Surnames > Esquer

My Grandfather married my granmother named Alicia Florez Esquer had My aunt Bertha Esquer in 1951, my father Albert Esquer Jr. in 1952, my aunt Luisa Esquer in 1962, my aunt Carolina Esquer in 1964,and last my aunt Helen Esquer in 1966....

Esquer Name Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  Stella_Cardoz...

Surnames > Esquer

I have traced the Esquer family that immigrated into northern Mexico to the Basque province of Navarra, Spain. The original Basque spelling of the name is Ezkerr.

Gumersindo Esquer Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by  Stella_Cardoz...

Surnames > Esquer

I am searching for descendants of my great- uncle Gumersindo Esquer, author of the book "Campos de Fuego" written in 1922. Gumersindo was born in Alamos, Sonora in 1875 and died about in 1933. Any...

Camilo Esquer (son) Camilo Esquer or Esquerre (Father) Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  mariaderio

Surnames > Esquer

...of our Famiy. This is what I have been able to find out. My Mother's maiden Name is Guillermina Lopez Esquer born in 1926 in Hermosillo Sonora. Her father was Cenobio Esquer Rodriquez. He was born in Alamos Sonor...

ESQUER Posted on: 25 May 2001, by JORGE ESQUER

Surnames > Esquer

MY GRANDFATHER'S NAME IS RODOLFO ESQUER HE LIVES IN NOGALES,ARIZONA

Re: Esquer, Otero Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Carlos Otero Villanueva

To: Raclare Kanal: I would be interested in hearing from you. My family is from Sonora, both Otero, Pablos & Esquer. Carlos, mjbsatex@world-net.net.

Re: Esquer Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by  ludmilawren

jose esquermarried macedonia son named macedonia esquer ? -1912 mex az territory .....macedonia married maria encinas mex az territory, my grandmother child of them was Gila Esquer.she had a brother marcel...

Re: ESQUER Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by l wren

Surnames > Esquer

did your father have a brother named chuma, one named marcellano>>>>>>> my grand mother was Gila Esquer

Re: Italy Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by mila

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

San BenedettoPO, Mantova, Italy check out this location on family search international genealogical index many many Luchinis from this location

Re: LUCHINI Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by mila wren

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

domineco Luchini married Eusebia Ruiz in New Mex they had 10 children. my grand mother being one Carolina. domingo changeed name after comming to usa. I believe his mothers name was rose velova pleas...

Esquer & Escarcega Family Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by Grace Gonzales

...to Phoenix. Their children were: Anita Escarcega (Serino) Alfonso Escarcega Married Maria Esquer (Beatriz' daughter. Eliza Escarcega Thank you for whatever information you can give me.

Re: Esquer & Escarcega Family Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by Raclare Kanal

...records, going back to the early 1800's. Cumpas records are in the same books as Moctezuma records. Esquer is very early in southern Sonora - Alamos area. I have also seen some in Ures records.

Re: Esquer & Escarcega Family Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by Grace Gonzales

...and Manuela's mother, Magdalena Gonzales were both born in Sonora. My Grandmother Beatriz Fimbres Esquer was born in Saric, her daughter, my mother was born in Sonora (I think) Whatever information you o...

Re: Esquer Family Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by mila

Surnames > Esquer

my grandmother was Gila Esquer born 1895. her mother was maria EncinasMarried to Macedonia Esquer mexico az territory. she had one brother name CHUMA and one named marcellino and one brother who was lost and neve...

Re: Gumersindo Esquer Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by mila

Surnames > Esquer

wondering if gumersindo could be macedonia esquer father of my grandmother Gila .....her fatrher was Jose and Mother Macedonia not for sure on parents yet.....

Re: Gumersindo Esquer Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by  Stella_Cardoz...

Surnames > Esquer

The only son I know that Gumersindo had was Francisco Esquer. I'm afraid I have no record of a Macedonio in the family.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions