Search the Boards

Search Results for "faglie" - 143 Messages

per page

Anderson, Knight, Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by Adrian Anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Izard

...large family, however I can only doc. one brother Robert D. Anderson b:1863 in Izard Co. m: Martha Ann Faglie, they also came to OK. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Adrian.

FAGLIE / FAGLIER Family Posted on: 05 Mar 1999, by Shelby Gepford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Jefferson

I know there is a Faglie Cem. located in Jefferson County. I also know three bothers came from Ga. to settle in this area in the early to mid 1800's. The brothers are John, William, and Franklin Faglie. I am look...

FAGLIE Family -- John Larkin FAGLIE Posted on: 27 Mar 1999, by Cathy Luper (Faglie)

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Jefferson

Hello Shelby, My maiden name is Faglie.I was born in Waco Tx. raised in West Tx.By my father:Johnnie Allen Faglie my mother:Iris Joyce (Goldsmith) Faglie. My paternal grandparents were:John Larkin Faglie and Annie Laurie (Ta...

Faglie Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by  EdithWolfe

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

I am looking for a connection to the Faglie name in Germany. The volger and volgie might be a derivite from Germany. I have information of a Martin Faigile from either Palatinate, Wirtenaberg, or Rittenheim...

Looking for German ancestors Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by  EdithWolfe

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

I am looking for information on a William Fagalie who came to this country (USA) with his mother and a sister sometime between 1770 theyear of his birth an 1796 when he married. He died in Avera Ga. U...

John Coleman Norrell Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by  PauletteFlym

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

...Rodgers, Mike Norrell, Mike McCarty, Gary Mayberry and Danny Lewis. Honorary Pallbearers were W. G. Faglie, Ben Faglie, Charles Faglie, Lloyd Shinn, Wayne Shinn, Coleman Shinn, Billy R. Guinn, J. W. Norrell, Elliott No...

Re: FAGLIE Family Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Darlene Roberts(Faglie)

Shelby,"Hi" my name is Darlene. My fathers name was Robert,he was the son of Mary and Walter Faglie. Most of the family I know lives or lived in or around Austin,Texas-Bandera,Leakey or Medina. It...

Hollis Ray Wade Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by Terrie Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hill

...brothers, George Wade and Sam Wade, both of Waco, and James Wade of Houston; four sisters, Mrs. Mattie Faglie of Hillsboro, Mrs. Lois Potter of Houston, Mrs. Shirley Willis of Broken Bow, Okla., and Mrs. An...

Faglie Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by Cathy Faglie

Surnames > Fagley

Hi! My name is Cathy Faglie, I live in Ft.Worth,Tx. org. from West, Tx. My Faglies were mostly from south Tx. Before that I'am not sure.PLEASE email me so we can exchang info. Thank you Cathy email:Cathy47...

genealogy Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by  EdithWolfe

Surnames > Fagley

...West. He was wounded or killed in a gun fight over an old railroad right of way. My father was Newt Faglie from Ballinger and Merkel. He was married twice. Once to a Daugherty and then my mother Ira Butler....

Faglie Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by Cathy Faglie

Surnames > Fagley

Hi! My name is Cathy Faglie, I live in Ft.Worth,Tx. org. from West, Tx. My Faglies were mostly from south Tx. Before that I'am not sure.PLEASE email me so we can exchang info. Thank you Cathy email:Cathy47...

Address correction update 2000 Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Shelby Gepford

Any one doing research on the Faglie/Faglier lines my address has changed. You can reach me at Sgepford@msn.com or (208)425-3623 Willing to exchange info. Thanks Shelby

Civil War Members Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  B_Klisavage

Am trying to find information on men who served from Texas for the CSA with these surnames. One served with Sibley's 7th Regt, Vol.

Civil War Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  leslie_maddoc...

These surnames do not appear in the books "Register of Florida CSA Pension Applications" or "Biographical Rosters of Florida's Confederate and Union Soldiers 1861-1865". Leslie

Civil War Veterans Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  B_Klisavage

Am seeking members of this family from Jefferson County, FL that served in the CSA during the Civil War

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions