Search the Boards

Search Results for "hauptman" - 160 Messages

per page

ancestors Posted on: 28 Oct 1998, by  byersmom1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

...on or relatives of the following; Elizabeth Stevens b.l835 at St.Cuthberts, Edinburgh, married Franz Hauptman in l854, Parish of Newbattle, Edinburgh. They had 6 children, 5 born in Edinburgh - Feronicha l856...

HAUPTMAN / OTIS / SCHLEUSNER Posted on: 18 Feb 1999, by M. Hauptman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Hancock

I am researching the names HAUPTMAN, OTIS and SCHLEUSNER. Any information regarding these families would be appreciated.

HAUPTMAN / SCHLEUSNER Posted on: 18 Feb 1999, by LuAnn Folkers

I show Joseph HAUPTMAN (born abt 1859 in Austria, died after 1925) who married Augusta SCHLEUSNER (born abt 1862 in either Illinois or Germany and died after 1925)were married in Garner, Hancock County, IA. T...

fridolin hilpert Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by  HHilpert

Surnames > Hilpert

Hilpert,Fridolin.Born in bavaria in 1863,married to Anna Weichlien who was born in 1864 in Gambach,Bavaria. He was a hauptman in the pioneer corps.Came to Brooklyn,Ny in 1882. Children,Fred,Ferdinand,Eva,Anna...

David FRIESE b 1753 PA-MD Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by L Laird

Surnames > Friese

David b. Feb 10, 1753 Burks Co. PA, marr Madelina HAUPTMAN, d Feb 14, 1791 Frederick Co. MD. His father was Michael who died in York Co PA. His dau Elizabeth b 1781 PA, marr Solomon SMITH, died 1861 in OHIO

HAUPTMAN, Liebor & Anna Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Marianne Hauptman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Kossuth

I am researching the descendants and ancestors of Liebor HAUPTMAN his wife Anna SCHENK and their sons, Edward, Joseph and Louis HAUPTMAN. Liebor settled in Garner, Hancock county, IA. His sons Edward and Louis moved ...

Albert Hauptman (1831-age 84) obit Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by  E3H8NC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Nemaha

ALBERT HAUPTMAN An old pioneer, Albert Hauptman passed to his reward Thursday noon. The cause of his death was tuberculosis of the lungs. He was eighty-four years old. He was born in Prussia Germany in 1831 and came...

Rambo Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by Marianne Hauptman

Surnames > Watson

I recently reviewed microfilms of vital records of Kossuth and Hancock County, Iowa at the Family History Center (Mormon Church). I remember seeing several entries for the name Rambo.

John Lantz, Catharine Lantz Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  punki012

Surnames > Lantz

By chance, did your John Lantz have a daughter, Catharine who married a Jerome Hauptman around 1850. From PA., they moved to Northern Virginia, Clarke and Frederick Counties. Please respond to punkihicks@aol....

riha descendents Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by brian hauptman

Surnames > Riha

...died in 1953 at the age of 48. He was my grandfather. Benny had two children benjamin jr and jean riha hauptman who is my mother.my mother has told me many stories about her grandparents and great grandfather...

HAUPTMAN Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by Terrie Hauptman

I am searching for my HAUPTMAN relatives any information would be appreciated.

Coy's of Indiana and Illinois Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  kitzy1

Surnames > Coy

...His parents were John Coy and Elizabeth Easterhouse. Grandma's parents were John Rueger and Margaret Hauptman. She was born in IL. 1891.

FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by VERONICA

Surnames > Hauptman

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY ONE WHO HAS INFORMATION ABOUT THE FAMILY NAME 'HAUPTMAN'. MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME WAS LILLIAN (ELM) HAUPTMAN, DIED IN 1979 BORN IN 1905. SHE WAS MARRIED TO MY GRANDFATHER WHOM I DONT KNOW THE NAME A...

Andrew Hauptman (30-40 yrs of age) Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by Stephanie (Hauptman) Sanders

Surnames > Hauptman

Hello I am searching for my Cousin Andrew Hauptman age 30 to 40 years. Born in California and raised there. Son of Tony and Ginny Hauptman now deceased. Any one with any information please e-mail me at the above ad...

HAUPTMAN / SCHLEUSNER Posted on: 27 Jan 2001, by Jeff Schleusner

My Grandfather had a farm near Garner, there are still family members in that area. The HAUPTMAN name is familiar to me, stories from my youth. I may be able to help. Who are you looking for? If I'm not able ...

Wm. Asira "Sie" & Jennie Hauptman Lare Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by Greg Lare

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Nemaha

...1865, Warsaw, Indiana Died: Brock, NE, Oct. 18, 1932 Buried: Lafayette Cemetery, Brock, NE SPOUSE: Hauptman, Mary Jane "Jennie" Born: August 1, 1866, Camp Creek, Nebraska Died: Dec. 29, 1918 (of fl...

Blauvelt husband of Ann Lavina Hauptman Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  BrianBelanger...

Surnames > Blauvelt

Ann Lavina Hauptman (b. Aug 17, 1813, d. Jan 11, 1893) may have married a Blauvelt some time after 1864. Does anyone know his first name? Thanks, Brian

Blauvelt/Hauptman of Rockland Co. Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  BrianBelanger...

Surnames > Blauvelt

In the above message, Ann Lavina Hauptman lived in Rockland County, NY and may have also lived in New York City. Brian

Charles and Osie Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by Kristin

Surnames > Corbin

I am looking for information on Charles William Corbin who married Osie Myrtle Hauptman. They are my great great grandparents and have very little information. Any information would be greatly appriciated. Th...

ALTSCHUL, Mrs. Betty - 31 Jul 1925 Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by Kathie Knuth Micko

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

ALTSCHUL - Mrs. Betty Altschul, July 31, 1925, beloved sister of Mrs. Philip Hauptman and Alex Singer. Funeral notice later.

copilarie Posted on: 17 May 2001, by margarit buturuga

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Caras-Severin

INCERC SA IAU LEGETURA CU COLEGI DE-AI MEI DE GENERATIE CU CARE AM FOST IN ACEASI SCOALA LA DOGNECEA(DIRIGINTE PROF.MUNTEANU-MATEMATICA.MA REFER LA GENERATIA CELOR CARE AU TERMINAT GENERALA IN 1980.LO...

Hauptman Posted on: 26 May 2001, by  jimblaschke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Kossuth

...my great aunt, Anna Blaschke who was born in Baltimore, MD in 1876 and who I believe married Edward Hauptman and lived in Wesley, IA from at least 1916-1956 (from obituaries of her siblings between those year...

Petersen/Blaschke Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  jimblaschke

...information from the 1900/1910 Census. Teresa is my grandfather's sister. She also had a sister Anna Hauptman who lived in Wesley, IA. I am anxious to connect up with family members still living in that area.

Richard Gorman settled in Mead Nebraska Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  caroylA

Surnames > Gorman

...of Baltimore 1875 to possibly 1890. He lived in IA with his sister whose married name I believe to be Hauptman upon arrival from Ireland. Richard married Anna Hogan and i believe is related to Morrisey and Sl...

April Michelle Rosenhauer Obit Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...at Albemarle Hospital. She was born in Virginia Beach, Va., and was the daughter of James and Diane Hauptman Rosenhauer of Kernersville. In addition to her parents, Miss Rosenhauer is survived by her mater...

Matthias Beck, Nebraska Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  mjmeyer58102

Surnames > Beck

...Matthias Beck, born 15 August 1859, Hungary; died 7 October 1894, Kramer, Nebraska. Married Katharina Hauptman (sp?) d 29 June 1912, Indianola, Oklahoma. Had at least one child: Clara Marie Beck b 19 May 1891...

Hauptmann Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by  CherylBrault

Surnames > Hauptmann

My ancestors came from Hungary. Albert and Rosalie, with their 4 children....Anna, Marie, Barbala, and Albert Jr. They came from Pankota, Hungary traveled to Bremen, Germany to sail to America. The...

Hauptmann Posted on: 28 Jun 2001, by  CherylBrault

Surnames > Hauptmann

My ancestors came from Hungary. Albert and Rosalie, with their 4 children....Anna, Marie, Barbala, and Albert Jr. They came from Pankota, Hungary traveled to Bremen, Germany to sail to America. The...

Re: Andrew Hauptman (30-40 yrs of age) Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by Betty House Lambert

Surnames > Hauptman

I don't have information re: Andrew Hauptman, but I am certain that we are relatives. My mother's maiden name was Hoeniges, her mother Mary was a sister to Andrew Hauptman Sr. The US family lived in Bloomington, IL. ...

Surname Hauptman Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by  moon_goddess9...

Surnames > Hauptman

I am trying to trace my fathers family his name was Joseph Edward Hauptman, he was born in Oceola, Arkansas on December 13, 1926. His sister Mary married Bill Morgan in Little Rock. If anyone has any inform...

findin missin relatives originated from PL EU/or Germany EU Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by A.HAUPTMAN

Please help me to find anyone alive who migrated from poland/germany in the 40's or earlier to the USA,All my family was so dispersed after the ww2. do places liker Karchew,warsaw,kutno,lodz PL mean a...

findin missin relatives originated from PL EU/or Germany EU Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by A.HAUPTMAN

Please help me to find anyone alive who migrated from poland/germany in the 40's or earlier to the USA,All my family was so dispersed after the ww2. do places liker Karchew,warsaw,kutno,lodz PL mean a...

Re: Looking for a Beck in Oklahoma Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by  mjmeyer102

Surnames > Beck

...sketchy, as I've only one 90-year-old great aunt from whom to seek answers, but here goes: Katharina (Kate) Hauptman (b. about 1860, place unknown) married Matthias Beck (born 15 Aug 1859, Hungary). They had ...

Re: Obits I have for Winchester VA- The Evening Star Posted on: 23 Jan 2002, by  @@punki012@ho...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

Betty; Thank you so much for your offer. I would be interested in the obit of Mr. Jesse N. Russell of Berryville. Thanks again, Dawn

William McNabb, 90, of New Glasgow Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  biddybump

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...21, in Aberdeen Hospital, New Glasgow. Born in Scotland, he was a son of the late Robert and Marion (Hauptman) McNabb. He was a veteran of the First World War. The body will be cremated. The Pictou Advoca...

Genevieve Hauptman Posted on: 30 Jun 2002, by  Nicole_Coulte...

Surnames > Hauptman

Looking for relatives of my gg grandmother.Born 1855, married George Ruscher, father C. Hauptman from Austria-Hungary

BACHLER, Mrs. Andy Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by Cay Merryman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont

...You." The pallbearers were Alex Bachler, Philip Bachler, John Bachler, Guy Plank, Will Dyke and Lee Hauptman. Burial was in the Tabor cemetery.

Re: BACHLER, Mrs. Andy (continued) Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by Cay Merryman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont

... She is survived by her husband, Andy Bachler, three daughters and two sons and sister, Mrs. Bertha Hauptman.

Re: Beck's from Nebraska Posted on: 20 Aug 2002, by  mjmeyer

Surnames > Beck

...believe was born 15 Aug 1859 in Hungary; he died 7 Oct 1894 in Kramer, NE. Her mother was Katharina Hauptman (I think), born about 1860, and died 29 June 1912, in Oklahoma (she remarried, I believe to a man n...

Re: Family Tree - Minturn Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by  tjminturn

Surnames > Minturn

...Minturn. Not sure if this is the same Raymond you referenced. He was born about 1903. Spouse was Irene Hauptman, both of Omaha, Nebraska.

Mary Hauptman Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by  winipb2

Surnames > Hauptman

Looking for any family information for Mary Hauptman b: 1875 Ilinois and Married John Jacob Pranger

Re: Mary Hauptman Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  heatwave1

Surnames > Hauptman

My great grandmother was Mary Hauptman from Bloomington, Illinois but I don't recognize the other name. Quite a coincidence, however. Where in Illinois is your Mary from?

Re: HAUPTMAN Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  heatwave1

Terrie, I am descended from Karl Hauptman, who came to Illinois fron Hungary. My ggrandmother was Mary Hauptman who had siblings, Andrew ( Andreas) Carl, Anna, and Peter Josephus. If you think there is a connection...

Re: Mary Hauptman Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  winipb2

Surnames > Hauptman

All I know is names handed down in the family. I have that Mary Hauptman b: 6/1870 was married to John Jacob Pranger he b:5/1867 d: 10/12/1934 in Carrolton, Greene Co., Ill. Buried in St Johns' Cem. Greene...

Fred Pfieffer - Wash DC Posted on: 25 Jun 2003, by Gordon Plitt

Surnames > Pfieffer

Any information - He had four daughters: Sarah B. (Holtzclaw) b.1882, Anna I.(Hauptman) b.1883, Helen B.(Hanger) b.1884, and Mildred K.(Helfer) b.1901.

Lindberg kidnapping history - need help Posted on: 06 Oct 2003, by  pamelarae871

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Bronx

...the one where Richard Hauptmann's wife worked. My grandfather was a witness for the defense but Mr. Hauptman was found guilty. The address for the Frederiksen's bakery and lunchroom at 3815 Dyer Ave in the ...

Re: Lentz Family Posted on: 10 Dec 2003, by Rene Hauptman

Surnames > Lentz

...Paul, Enos and etc. If you have anything that will help me i would sure appreciate it. Thank You Rene Hauptman

James D. Mather (1918 - 2003) Obit Posted on: 04 Apr 2004, by  Gerald_Hobson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Furnas

From the McCook Daily Gazette McCook, Nebraska (Red Willow County) Tuesday, October 14, 2003 ARAPAHOE -- James D. "Jim" Mather, 85, died Sunday (Oct. 12, 2003) at his home in Arapahoe. He w...

Re: Looking for roots. Posted on: 05 Jun 2004, by  rbpierson

Surnames > Hauptman

Hi Don, I am doing research on this family for your cousin Wayne Hauptman. He doesn't have a computer. Would you send me your address so they can contact you. Roberta Pierson Roseville, CA

Re: Surname: Bender Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by Diane Lott

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

John (Johan Bender and wife Mary Anna (Marian Anna, Marianna) Hauptman Bender lived in Harzhat (Haarshat). Hungary in and around 20 august 1890 as their daughter Katherina Mary Bender was born on that date an...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions