Search the Boards

Search Results for "hauptman" - 166 Messages

per page

Johanna Hauptman Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by ck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

Johanna Hauptman, August 8, age 69. Beloved wife of John; dear mother of Mrs. Lawrence (Magdelene) Mallais, and Dennis, grandmother of Kenneth, Derrick and Denise Mallais and Michelle Hauptman. Funeral from the Wm. J...

Re: HAUPTMAN(N) FAMILY Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  heatwave1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

I am descended from Karl Hauptman who Poinkotoch, Hungary or Roumania. He settled in Illinois and had the following children that I am aware of; Andrew, Mary, Karl, Peter Anthony and Joseph Anthony. Ring a...

HAUPTMAN(N) FAMILY Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by M. Hauptman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

When my husband's g-grandfather came to the U.S. from Austria in the late 1800s his brother literally missed the boat. He came with a later ship (probably from Bremen) to the U.S. and apparently ended...

Grandparents from Ljubljana to Arkansas Posted on: 05 Apr 1999, by Jayne Usery

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

...Her name was Marija Logi. She was born on December 08, 1898. Her parents were Tony Logi and Josephine Hauptman. She came to the US with her parents and at least one brother and two sisters. At least one siste...

fridolin hilpert Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by  HHilpert

Surnames > Hilpert

Hilpert,Fridolin.Born in bavaria in 1863,married to Anna Weichlien who was born in 1864 in Gambach,Bavaria. He was a hauptman in the pioneer corps.Came to Brooklyn,Ny in 1882. Children,Fred,Ferdinand,Eva,Anna...

DORAN, HAUPTMAN Posted on: 24 May 1998, by Sarah K. (Doran) Miller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

...people:Joseph Doran b. 19 Sep 1887 in Austria d. 4 Sep 1936 in Gervais, Marion, OR. He married Mary HAUPTMAN b. 1888 in Hungary d. Feb 1962 in Portland. Mary's father was John HAUPTMAN b. 1856 in Hungary and d. 25 Oc...

Re: Heien family of Montgomery Co. Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  ssatt76

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Montgomery

My grandmother, Frances Heien, married my grandfather, Charles J Hauptman, of Harvel in the early 1900's. They owned an ice cream shop and grocery in Harvel for many years. They eventually ended up in Litch...

Hauptman / Hauptmann families Otoe Co. (web site) Posted on: 27 Jun 2005, by  Ron_Siewert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Otoe

Researching the Hauptman / Hauptmann family of Otoe County, NE. My grandmother was Ruth Harriet Hauptman; daughter of John Henry Hauptman who was the son of Albert Harmon (Henry) Hauptman. I would love to share and trade informati...

Gambach Relatives Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by hilda hilpert

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...spent time in Istanbul and Saint Petersburg,Russia.She married Fridolin Hilpert in 1879 or 1880.He was a Hauptman in the pioneer corps, and a member of the Bavarian Home guard. They moved to Brooklyn ,NY.in18...

HAUPTMAN, Liebor & Anna Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Marianne Hauptman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Kossuth

I am researching the descendants and ancestors of Liebor HAUPTMAN his wife Anna SCHENK and their sons, Edward, Joseph and Louis HAUPTMAN. Liebor settled in Garner, Hancock county, IA. His sons Edward and Louis moved ...

HAUPTMAN[n Family from Grafendorf or Kaiserdorf Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Marianne Hauptman

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Styria

I am researching Liebor Hauptmann b. July 24, 1831 in Grafendorf, Austria, his wife Anna Schenk (sp??) and his sons Joseph (b. October 1865), Edward (b. July 20, 1868) and Louis (Alois) b. July 7, 187...

William MICHAEL/Fred County 1827 Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by  00135135

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

...executor Isaac Michael. Descendants listed are Jacob Michael, William Michael, Jr, Elizabeth Shanks, Nancy Hauptman, Mary McCartney, Sofia Flook. How is he related to Peter Michael listed in the account, and ...

David FRIESE b 1753 PA-MD Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by L Laird

Surnames > Friese

David b. Feb 10, 1753 Burks Co. PA, marr Madelina HAUPTMAN, d Feb 14, 1791 Frederick Co. MD. His father was Michael who died in York Co PA. His dau Elizabeth b 1781 PA, marr Solomon SMITH, died 1861 in OHIO

Albert Hauptman (1831-age 84) obit Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by  E3H8NC

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Nemaha

ALBERT HAUPTMAN An old pioneer, Albert Hauptman passed to his reward Thursday noon. The cause of his death was tuberculosis of the lungs. He was eighty-four years old. He was born in Prussia Germany in 1831 and came...

Language of Pancota, Arad, Hungary Web Page Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  Denise A. Spr...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Arad

...wanting to learn why my ancestors left this area in 1903. There was a large group of families (PFAU, HAUPTMAN, WEISZ, SCHMIDT, REZNICEK, LELEK/LELACK, MUTH, TOMMINGER, STEINER, etc) that came to America. Th...

Kathy Carolyn Priest Posted on: 01 May 2006, by County Coordinator

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

...brothers, Larry Brady and Mike Brady, both of Wesson, and Scott Brady, of Louisiana; her sister, Pat Hauptman, of Louisiana; her former husband, Derald Kinchen; ...

rosa hoffman Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by helen crapo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Madison

Seeking info on my grandmother, Rosa Alda Hoffman. Could be spelled Hofman, Hauptman or even Kaufman. She was born in 1862 in Madison, Indiana. Married William A. Ewing who was born in 1861 in Topeka, KS.

Research Posted on: 13 Jun 1999, by Tammy

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

...grandmother on my mom's side came from Danzig Germany as a child with her parents. Her name was Freda Hauptman. I know it was before 1898 and most likey they entered in Philadelphia. Thanks! :)

Kahler surname Posted on: 11 Jan 1999, by Dick Kahler

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

I have information on the Kahler surname going back to 1700 as well as some pictures of the area if anyone is interested

Are you looking for me? Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  BrtnAmz

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Berkshire > General

My name is Ami Susan (Johnson)Hauptman. I am the daughter of Teri Lynn Jonson. I am 20 years old. When I visited her gravesite this May in CO. I found flowers and a note that had been blotted out by the sprin...

Charles Pontif Posted on: 07 Jul 1999, by Dan Boudreaux

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Colonial Louisiana

...crop he has grown on land belonging to Rouselle dit Bourguignon. He later marries Catherine Hoffman (Hauptman), Moves to Lafourche. Raising his family and growing to a ripe old age. I am suspicious, he may ...

Rambo Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by Marianne Hauptman

Surnames > Watson

I recently reviewed microfilms of vital records of Kossuth and Hancock County, Iowa at the Family History Center (Mormon Church). I remember seeing several entries for the name Rambo.

Passenger Lists/ Oates Posted on: 17 Nov 1998, by Marianne Hauptman

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Leitrim > General

I found the following Oates/Oats on passenger lists: The Famine Immigrants; Lists of Irish Immigrants Arriving at N.Y. 1846-1851 Vol. I (Jan. 1846-June 1847) Oates, Catherine Pg. 570 Catherine Pg. ...

Ancestors Posted on: 28 Oct 1998, by  byersmom1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > East Lothian > General

...please correct me. I am lookg for relatives of Lewis McBeath Morrison b.l867 in Alloa, married Elizabeth Hauptman b.l867 in Alloa in l890. His father was John Morrison b.l838, married Elizabeth Bauchop b.l835...

Re: Haupt and Hauptman Posted on: 01 Feb 2005, by bobby haupt rose

Surnames > Haupt

bruno hauptman was my grandpas first cuzen. my dad said they droped the mann after the unlawful exacution of my cuzen. thats what i was told. this is a new thing for me the computor. so hope to look up my ea...

Hello Haupts! Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by Lyndsey Haupt

Surnames > Haupt So if you have any information on the Haupt who migrated from Germany please notify me. The name Hauptman(not sure of spelling!) was originally used but, due to coinsedences it was changed. I know why, ...

Re: John Haupt Posted on: 01 Feb 2005, by bobby haupt rose

Surnames > Haupt

...was john andrew haupt the second, and his dad was th e first. my grandpa #2 was first cuzen to bruno hauptman. i thought when they left germany they settled in the bronxs.?my little brother is john the 3rd

do you need this obit? Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Schiefelbein

...House Nursing Home in Hillsboro. She was born in Milwaukee, Wis., the daughter of Leonhardt and Louise (Hauptman) Ehrensberger. She lived in Whitefish Bay, Wis., before moving to Hillsboro in 1994. She mov...

Re: relatives Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by Betty House Lambert

Surnames > Bedoe

My grandparents were Anton Hoeniges and Mary Hauptman. Parents were Barbara Hoeniges and Robert W. House of Bloomington, IL. I am eager to learn as much as possible about my maternal side of the family. Any c...

John Lantz, Catharine Lantz Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  punki012

Surnames > Lantz

By chance, did your John Lantz have a daughter, Catharine who married a Jerome Hauptman around 1850. From PA., they moved to Northern Virginia, Clarke and Frederick Counties. Please respond to punkihicks@aol....

lost family Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by Mark Hazelgrove

Surnames > Hazelgrove

...was two and his mother passed away before I was born. Apparently he had a stepfather named Hausman or Hauptman and a sister whom I have never met. If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it. ...

Schuster Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Don Hauptman

Surnames > Schuster

...from Transylvania, Subenberger (Romania/Prussia). Anna came to the U.S. in 1908/09 and married Lucas Hauptman in 1909 in New Castle, PA. Anyone having information on Anna or her parents, please feel free to e...

Obituary-Evelyn E. FLICK Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  dlmobley2000

Surnames > Flick

...of Youngstown; four grandchildren; and one great-grandchild. A son, John W.; two sisters, Mrs. Elaine HAUPTMAN and Mrs. Elva MILLS; and six brothers, Albert, William, John, Gerold, Peter and Robert, are decea...

Mueller to Miller Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Gary T. Haverland

Surnames > Mueller

...sounding name after two events in the USA. First, in 1933 the Lindbergh kidnapping by Bruno Richard Hauptman and then of course World War II. My grandmother Anna Meta Mueller and her sister Veronica Anna Muel...

ancestors Posted on: 28 Oct 1998, by  byersmom1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

...on or relatives of the following; Elizabeth Stevens b.l835 at St.Cuthberts, Edinburgh, married Franz Hauptman in l854, Parish of Newbattle, Edinburgh. They had 6 children, 5 born in Edinburgh - Feronicha l856...

thomas-spragg tree Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by Caty Ray

Surnames > Spragg

...born in 10-1872 in ny, died 10-1912 in Brooklyn ny. Frank was born to JOhn Joseph Thomas and Elizabeth Hauptman - she died on 05-10-1928. Ruby Spragg's parents: Charles W. Spragg born 08-1866 in Amityville ny...

sorry for the misinfomation Posted on: 12 Oct 2000, by melissa paul boothe

Surnames > Paul

...pretty far but it was on his mother's side that the mayflower came into the picture his mother was a hauptman(direct descendant of stephten hopkins of the mayflower) the paul family tree i have is traced back...

sorry,i posted misinformation about paul's from the may flower. Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by m.paul

Surnames > Paul

i stated that i had information about the paul family back to 1600's i was wrong. it was for the hauptman family. i apoligize for any misgivings. but i would be willing to help anyone looking for pauls i do h...

Charles Pontiff/Catherine Hauptman, LA Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Pam Miranda

Surnames > Pontiff

Hi, I'm looking for the parents of Charles Pontiff (Pontife) who married Catherine Hauptman (Hochmann) and resided in Louisiana. Charles died before 1839, and Catherine died around 1827. Their son Justin m...

riha descendents Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by brian hauptman

Surnames > Riha

...died in 1953 at the age of 48. He was my grandfather. Benny had two children benjamin jr and jean riha hauptman who is my mother has told me many stories about her grandparents and great grandfather...

Nedelkov Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by Holly Eickstedt

Surnames > Nedelkov

...Disputna,Virginia and d:17 July, 1964 Detroit,MI. George's father was Eli Nedelkov and his mother was Theresa Hauptman. If there are any Nedelkov family members or anyone with information on them or anyone co...

Cleveland Murphys, Giel, McGinn Posted on: 18 Feb 2005, by  joeinmo

Surnames > Murphy

Researching Peter & Julia Murphy Family: Birth and Emigration info from 1860-70-80 U.S. Census'. Immig. Ballina, Mayo, Ireland >Abt. 1854 to Canandaigua, Ontario, NY. >Aft. 1862 to Spring...

HAUPTMAN Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by Terrie Hauptman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Hancock

I am searching for my HAUPTMAN relatives any information would be appreciated.

Re: Nicholas Conklin b. abt 1661 Posted on: 23 Feb 2007, by  maudeellencon...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rockland

...Compiled by Maude Conklin and Gertrude Rose. Anderson, Elizabeth, b. 1790, d. 1825, wife of George Hauptman Concklin, Joshua, who was born in Eastchester oct. 2 1707, d. Apr 29 1804, 96 yrs 6 mos 27 ds Conc...

Re: Hauptman or Hauptmann Posted on: 04 Jun 2007, by  morrisonjlm1

Surnames > Hauptman

my grandfather was lewis albert morrison, his mother was elizabeth hauptman 1866-1915, her faher was franz hauptman b1818,

Re: Hauptmann Research Posted on: 06 Apr 2007, by  mcmulc18

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Williamson

My line of Hauptmans come from Germany to Texas, Adolph Hauptman married Mollie *Mary* and they had 5 children. Joseph William Hauptman born November 6, 1890 Texas, Johnny Eugene Hauptmans 1892 Texas, Julia S. Hauptman 1896...

Coy's of Indiana and Illinois Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  kitzy1

Surnames > Coy

...His parents were John Coy and Elizabeth Easterhouse. Grandma's parents were John Rueger and Margaret Hauptman. She was born in IL. 1891.

Re: Ferdinand/Sophia/John Blaschke Posted on: 08 Oct 2007, by  jamesblaschke...

Surnames > Blaschke

...back to Wisconsin and Iowa, where in 1907 John married my grandmother Alma Nordrum, Anna married Edward Hauptman and they lived in Wesley, IA and sister Teresa married JW Peterson and they lived in Garner, IA...

Hauptman Family Reunion Posted on: 22 Aug 2007, by  anitasie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Otoe

Are there any Hauptman family members in Julian (Otoe) NE. who attend the annual Hauptman Reunion?

Little white schoolhouse Camp Creek DIST. NO. 54" Posted on: 21 Aug 2007, by  anitasie

My cousin recently visited the Camp Creek Cemetery to take pictures of some headstones. They asked for directions from someone living near this little white schoolhouse which is also near the cemeter...

per page