Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "hauver" - 255 Messages

per page

Paul LaRochelle & Martha E. Hauver family Posted on: 29 Nov 2003, by Randall Good

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Gage

Lynnda, I am related to the Paul LaRochelle who married Martha E. Hauver. Below is a transcription of the markers in Upson Cemetery, Gage County, Nebraska. There are many Hauver's, including Hiram and hi...

Re: Outhet Family History Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by Lynnnda WOHLEB SHAFFER

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Gage

...Matilda PORTER BILLINGS & Garbet OUTHET's last child, Lucy "Kat" OUTHET who married Douglas HAUVER. They lived in the Phillips Co, KS area. Our family side of the family did not venture far, ...

Garbet & Matilda Porter Billings Outhet lineage Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by Lynnnda WOHLEB SHAFFER

...Matilda PORTER BILLINGS & Garbet OUTHET's last child, Lucy "Kat" OUTHET who married Douglas HAUVER. They lived in the Phillips Co, KS area. Our family side of the family did not venture far, ...

Hiram HAUVER family Stanbridge Twp, Quebec > Gage Co., NE USA Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  lShaffer6699

Yes my Hiram HAUVER family was from Stanbridge Twnshp, Quebec and came to Gage Co., Ne to homestead. Hiram's son, Douglas Robert HAUVER married Sophia Lucy "Kat" OUTHET and they moved to Phillips Co., ...

OUTHET; HAUVER Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by Lynnda WOHLEB SHAFFER

Searching for inforation on Hiram HAUVER who mar. Elizzabeth DOUGLAS 28 Dec 1849 in Stanbridge Twp., Missisquoi, Quebec and brought children- Jennie/Jane E. (mar. Weston W. WYMAN), William HARUM (mar Mitild...

Haber Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  roselane13

Surnames > Haber

Jacob Hauver/Haber/Oates born 1787 in Fred Co., MD was son of George and Anna Susanna Haber and he married Catherine Harman daughter of Marcus and Christena Harman - i have her maiden name will look it up f...

Hauver, Pariso, Zirkel Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by Diana Kuntz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Stevens

I am looking for information on Cloi M. HAUVER who married Clell ZIRKEL about 1908. They had a daughter Bernice born about July 1909. Also looking for information on Francis HAUVER who married William PARISO abou...

Re: David B. Coseo Posted on: 01 Dec 2001, by marjorie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

hello, my grandmother is bertha lapp hauver she passed away last july , her mother was corinne coseo which is would have been davids fathers aunt , if that makes sense , if this is the same family there wou...

Surname Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by Diana Kuntz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Holt

...Cemetary in Atkinson. I believe this man was married to my gr, gr, grandfather's sister, Francis or Maud Hauver. Is there anyone with a connection to this person that may be able to give me some information...

LUTHER A. WELLS Posted on: 12 May 2001, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

...square dancing. Survivors include his wife, Margie (Jay), whom he married in 1983; daughters, Lenette Hauver of Woodcrest, Calif., and Rayna Wells of California; sons, Luther Jr. and Johnny, both of Anahei...

Lant's and Paddock in Rensselaer County/Nassau Posted on: 23 Sep 2002, by  richardlant

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Rensselaer

...know on the kids. One small note, It may be that George died and his wife may have married a-- Abram. Hauver in Wayne county, City of Marrion. indications are that she may have, but I have very little info ...

Re: pryor/kuhn family bible Posted on: 14 Mar 2004, by  mldriggs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

I have Koontz/Kuhns in my family. I can supply some information as follows: Descendants of Hans "Philip" KUHN "KOONTZ" Sr. - 14 Mar 2004 -----------------------------------------...

ST. GEORGE'S CHURCH, CLARENCEVILLE Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by Bernard Young

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Missisquoi

...Clarenceville, whose stones were taken up in the fifties? It seems to me that I read somewhere that Mrs. Beryl Hauver Tremblay had copied some of the stones at some point.. Any info on this? Judy?

Re: David Wolf, Elizabeth Wolf, Nancy Hauver Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by  rergjr1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

I am related to David and Nancy Wolf through Samuel J. brother of Elizabeth. I have come across info that David is buried at Stony Batter Farm. Do you know if that is true or where he may be buried?...

David Wolf, Elizabeth Wolf, Nancy Hauver Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

I'm looking for information, ancestors, siblings of David Wolf and Nancy Hauver. They had a child Elizabeth born 5 January 1794 and died 6 November 1851. Any help would be appreciated. I Believe they might ...

Anna Elizabeth Ochs, 1749-1781 Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  paulstickley

...strangle." Anna Elizabeth's surname is not necessarily spelled "Ochs." Other spellings are Haber, Hauver, Oats, and Oates. She was born in Germany it has been reported, and some believe that ...

David Wolf(e) Sr. Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  Andrew Presco...

...(Hanvers Dist.) Notes: It would seem likely that this record fits David Wolf Sr. 1761-1845. M. Nancy Hauver abt. 1787. It is thought that the father of David Wolf Sr 1761- was Jacob Wolf 1734- this would b...

non- German Foxes in Frederick Posted on: 09 Sep 2006, by  foxfinder

...there who can't trace their lineage to the German Foxes (Fuchs) of Woodsboro or the German Foxes of Hauver? My family comes from Yellow Springs, and after much research I can find nothing linking our name...

Re: Barnhart Swope Posted on: 21 Apr 2006, by  dahawver

Hi Sharon, Are you related to Sarah Swope (1819-1888) and/or Elizabeth Swope (married Peter Hauver about 1800)? Dennis

Barnhart Swope Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by Sharon Swope

Frederick Co., MD and Washington Co., MD, USA. Looking for birth of Barnhart Swope (Schwab) and maiden name of his first wife, Suzanna. Barnhart born about l851. Mentioned in will of Christian Miller.

Re: Descendants of Jacob McDonald and Catherine Hauver Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  RDMacfie

If you are related to Hauver and Bouckus , would you also have Creller in you family, i have not been able to get much out of the Creller line before they arrived in Canada in 1800.

Descendants of Jacob McDonald and Catherine Hauver Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by Michael Walsh

Seeking information re descendants of Jacob McDonald (1769-1806) and Catherine Hauver (1774-1859) who settled in Missisquoi c.1800 after immigrating from New York. Children: John m.Elizabeth Hawk, Benjamin ...

Brill Posted on: 27 Sep 1998, by  marge399

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > Brome

...Stanbridge East, Que., by Sir John Johnson, 1984 On the descendants of Christian Wehr, Sr. & Gertrude Hauver there is a listing for Elizabeth Wehr born 1795, died 1882, d/o Christian Wehr, Jr. and Cathe...

Hauver in 1790 Harbaugh >1800OATES Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  roselane13

Surnames > Hauver

Different spellings of the same name. Johan HABER/HAUVER/HARBAUGH all the same family. he married Christine HARMON. Please e-mail me if you are researching this family irosemmao@yahoo.com Rosie

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 23 Apr 2006, by  peterpan_1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Thuringia > General

Dear Gisela, Thank you for the offer. Like Dennis, I have the names of Harver/Hauver/Hauer. Unfortunately, I probably have less to go on the he. His origin in Germany is based on an entry in the 1870 US c...

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 22 Apr 2006, by  DHawver|MA784...

I'm not even sure our Hauer/Haber/Hauver group were in Thuringia. We have them coming over in 1751 from Lothringen. An earlier correpondent said he had Harver/Hauver connections from Thuringia and was tracking ...

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 15 Apr 2006, by Gisela

...Habermaß or Habermas in Coburg. Let´s say, that Haber and Hauer sounds more or less german but not Hauver. There is also in german the family name Haulner. But I never heard around Coburg. Coul...

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 15 Apr 2006, by  DHawver|MA784...

I don't think so. Haber/Hauer/Hauver are the ones we've seen. Dennis

Hauver Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by  RobertCPemble...

Surnames > Hauver

I have Hauvers in our Family Tree. Check Rootsweb.com World Connect for Hauver Family in our ancestry.

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 11 Apr 2006, by  DHawver|MA784...

Yes. I am still seeking information on Hauver/Hauer/Haber. Dennis

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  dahawver

Richard, If back from your trip, did you find anything that might be of interest to other Hauver/Hauer/Hawvers?

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by  peterpan_1

Dennis, Thank you for your reply. What organization are you with that you show these records, and are they available to me through my local FHL?

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 26 Oct 2004, by  peterpan_1

Robert, Thank you again for the information on Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. I will forward the info that you sent to my cousin that provided the initial info. My additional sources are analyzing the mis-spel...

Re: Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 25 Oct 2004, by Robert T.

Richard, the family you're interested in was from what was until 1918 the very small Thuringian Duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (in German: Sachsen-Coburg-Gotha). Its capital was the city of Gotha, and th...

Harver/Hauver in Saxe-Coburg-Gotha Posted on: 24 Oct 2004, by  peterpan_1

I am traveling to Germany in Dec 2004 and would like to do some research on the Harver/Hauver line. Any input as to how I should be prepared will be helpful.

Re: Hauver Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by Robin Borchers

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Pennsylvania Dutch

Hello Dieter, Where do you fit into the Retter family? Do you have any earlier information on the Hauver/Retters? I know very little about the Retters prior to John Retter. I would love to hear from you....

Re: Hauver Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  RenHuber

My ancestors from twelve generations are from Hausen am Albis - Zurich Canton - Switzerland. I have detailed info and I'm willing to share with you if you think we are talking about the same Hubers

Re: Hauver Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by  laynel45

...Frederick Co., MD) who went to OH and changed their name to Hawver. Do you have anything on Daniel Hauver/Hawver/Hauber and/or Elizabeth Brown(e)?

jacob Oats Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  roselane13

Our Oates came into Apples Church and were spelling the name Hauver. We did have two Jacobs who migrated to West Virginia near Capon Bridge prior to 1800. The spelling was changed sometime prior to 1800, My...

Oats/Hauver Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  roselane13

Yes my Oats ancesters Peter/Jacob/George/ also went by the German spelling of the name "Hauver" and changed spellings prior to 1800.. Yes, they did own land in Frederick Co., MD and it was near Th...

Nancy Hauver of Maryland? Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Hauver

Looking for information on Nancy Hauver married to David Wolf in Maryland. They would have been from the mid 1700's to the mid 1800's. Please contact kimmyers@wt.net

Hauver Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by R. Hauver

Frederick County, Maryland - Hampshire County, Virginia. I think your Jacob Hauver/Oates went down to Virginia in 1795. He was probably a brother of one of my ancestors and was born on the same farm that I ...

Jacob Oates/Hauver Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  roselane13

...Oates who was married to Catherine Harmon came to Timber Ridge about 1793 and was using the name Jacob Hauver according to a land purchase Hampshire Co Deed Book 9 pages 241-243. He then began to sign his a...

Haber/Hauver/Huber/Hoover/Hawver/Oates/Kern/Gates Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by R. Hauver

I think you should be looking for HABER as well as HUBER. My ancestor, Georg Haber, became HAUVER only after settling in the Catoctin Mountains of Maryland, where there were so-called "Scots-Irish"...

Huber Hoover Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  roselane13

Jacob Oates/Hauver/Huber/Hoover son John Oates wife Mary Kerns son Harmon Oates wife Ruth Kerns. Harmon born 1816 Hampshire Co.,Va died Feb 11, 1874. From 1660 do you have any Oates spelled Huber in Switzer...

Re: more info. Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by Lynnda WOHLEB SHAFFER

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Beaver

Who were your OUTHET family? Were they from Gage Co., NE? How are you related. My OUTHET's were Garbet and Matilda PORTER BILLINGS OUTHET who homestead in Gage Co., NE after living in Marshall...

Ira Hawver Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Bill Hawver

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > McPherson

Searching for Ira E Hawver in McPherson county, empire Twp, Galva, Kansas around 1890/1900.

Re: Haber or Hauver Posted on: 14 May 2002, by Chris Hayford

Shriley and Keith, I too am a decendent of Benjamin Hauver B1775, died 2/17/1850. Elizabeth Harter died 1/9/1869. The 2story brick house which became Hauver's Tavern, was still standing and in good conditio...

Re: Haber or Hauver Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  ShirleyYetter...

I do not see anything about Walter or William Hauver. I have a book on the Hauver's. email me: shirleyyetter@rogers.com and we can talk.

Re: Haber or Hauver Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by Keith T. Hauver

Shirley, I am a decendent of the Benjamin Hauver family, at least I believe I am. I have been to the museum just outside of Bedford, Quebec. I have a lot of information about the family and I am looking...

per page