Search the Boards

Search Results for "hauver" - 243 Messages

per page

OATES FAMILIES Posted on: 09 Apr 1998, by  gsmith1123

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

...Co., WV. He was reportedly born on April 21, 1783, and the eldest son of Jacob and Catharina (Harmon) Hauver/Oates. Christopher Oates lived in the Hampshire/Hardy Co., WV area from when his parents arrived ...

Hover query Posted on: 09 May 1999, by Doris Wheeler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Columbia

Take a look at Hawver, even Hauver. I've found the family listed several ways. I don't personally know of a William. Good luck. Doris

Hover query Posted on: 22 May 1999, by Doris Wheeler

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Columbia

...don't have your William in my files, but there are many. Most of them are under the spelling HAWVER, Hauver, Haver, etc. Just be creative in the spelling and I'm sure you'll find your family. Mine were all ...

Parents Of James Henry Hauver Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by Robert (Bob) E. Hauver

Surnames > Hauver

Looking information regarding the parents of James Henry Hauver, who was born in Ashland, Greene County, New York on June 18, 1854. His fathers name was William Hauver and his mothers name was Almina Mansey. H...

William Draper - Fred. Co. MD Posted on: 28 May 1999, by  bobsyjo

Surnames > Draper

...Charlotte Hurley David Hurley who md. Margaret "Peggy" Misner Isaac Draper who married Lanora Hauver Joseph Draper b. circa 1824 and possibly Andrew Draper b. circa 1800-1811 in VA. IS WILLIAM SR....

Framheim, Hauver, Gibbs Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by Melinda Wright

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...b. 2 Aug 1863, Kentfield, CA.Her parents were possibly German immigrants, Henry Framheim and Caroline Hauver (Huaver)? Josephine married Lyman Gibbs of Sierra County, three daughters Kathryn Louise Gibbs De...

clayton r Hauver Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by m halpin

Surnames > Hauver

I am looking for any info on my grandfather Clayton Reginald Hauver he was born in canada married Bertha Lapp they lived in Manchester ct. he died sept 1966

Haber Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  roselane13

Surnames > Haber

Jacob Hauver/Haber/Oates born 1787 in Fred Co., MD was son of George and Anna Susanna Haber and he married Catherine Harman daughter of Marcus and Christena Harman - i have her maiden name will look it up f...

Hauver in 1790 Harbaugh >1800OATES Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  roselane13

Surnames > Hauver

Different spellings of the same name. Johan HABER/HAUVER/HARBAUGH all the same family. he married Christine HARMON. Please e-mail me if you are researching this family irosemmao@yahoo.com Rosie

Nancy Hauver of Maryland? Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Hauver

Looking for information on Nancy Hauver married to David Wolf in Maryland. They would have been from the mid 1700's to the mid 1800's. Please contact kimmyers@wt.net

Hauver Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by  RobertCPemble...

Surnames > Hauver

I have Hauvers in our Family Tree. Check Rootsweb.com World Connect for Hauver Family in our ancestry.

Oates Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by  roselane13

Surnames > Oates

Could my Jacob Oates (Hauver the German spelling) possibly be one of this John Oates's children. He had a son John Oates b Jan 17, 1788 in Fred Co., MD and d in 1824 this is my ggggrandfather. and I have al...

Miller/Sirbaugh Posted on: 14 May 2000, by  paulstickley

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Hampshire

Some time ago, I was asked to provide what I knew about my greatparents, Amos Miller, 1857-1915/Mary Elizabeth Sirbaugh, 1858-1907. I intended to provide this, but did not. I also lost the query refer...

Gatz/Goetz/Harman line Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Cheryl

Surnames > Gatz

...find a link from my ancestors back. I have an Anna (ann?) Susannah Harman b. about 1732 who m. george Hauver/Haber. she may have had a sister, but I am not sure. Her father was Marcus Harman...I believe he ...

Robert Nash Hauver Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by karen

Surnames > Hauver

Looking for a Robert Nash Hauver married to Martha Shuman early 1900's.If any one has any information please contact me karenstanfield@hotmail.com

Hauver Surname Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by Shirley Yetter

Surnames > Hauver

My relations are of German descent. They were born in Rotterdam, Holland. Their names are Benjamin Hauver Born 1775 died 1850. Married Elizabeth Harter. They immigrated to America and settled between Alban...

Ellen Eliza Watson Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by Shirley Yetter

Surnames > Watson

...have no birth date or when she died. Her father was Charles Watson born 1809 and his wife was Eliza Hauver born 1811. They lived in Mystic, Quebec.

George Sr. Haber Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Surnames > Haber

...Jacob Lischy, V.D.M., sponsors were David Newman and Anna Barbara Hausserin13 3. vi. JOHAN PETER SR. HAUVER, b. March 1, 1754, , York, Pennsylvania. 4. vii. GEORGE HAUVER, JR., b. July 5, 1755; d. December 12, 1...

John C. Hauver/Hawver Posted on: 09 Jan 2001, by  KimEdwardMyer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Shelby

Seeking information on John C. Hauver and Sarah Elizabeth Wachtel. They were born in Frederick County Maryland and migrated to Selby County Ohio.

Haber/Hauver Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by  roselane13

Surnames > Haber

I have the records of George and Susanna Hauver and go back to their son John Oates b Jan 17, 1788 who married Mary Kerns and died 1824. He had 11 brothers and sisters. Did you want me to list them for you....

John Oates Siblings Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  roselane13

Surnames > Haber

Parents Jacob Hauver/Oates and Catherine Harman/Hermann. 1. Christopher Oates (Johan Christian Oates b Apr 21, 1783 Thurmont, MD died aft 1850 Census Hampshire Co W VA Jacob Oates Jr 1784-1844 Hampshire Co ...

Anthony Haber Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by  roselane13

Surnames > Haber

Could not find an Anthony in my line of OATES/HAUVER/HABER

George Haber / Hauver Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Tom Oates

Surnames > Gatz

Cheryl Please contact me regarding your message that mentions George Haber / Hauver and his wife Anna Susanna. I have information on this family and am very interested regarding your source for Anna Susanna...

Christian George Hauver Posted on: 14 Mar 2001, by  jadedaerosmit...

Surnames > Hauver

I'm looking for Christian George Hauver married to Anna Susanna, they had a child named Elizabeth Hauver

book Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  yetter50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

Do you have anything on the Hauver name in the book. email me: shirleyyetter@home.com could possibly be spelled Haver or Haber.

NEWTON HAUVER Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by  yetter50

Surnames > Newton

Does anyone know of a William S. Newton married to Annie Hauver. There daughters were Rosella, Anne and Mary Ella. They are all from Quebec, Canada. Rosella was born in Belmont, N.Y., Annie was born in Hend...

Hauver Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by Karyn Johnson

Surnames > Hauver

Hi, I would like to share information with you on the Hauver family of Maryland. My great-g-g-g-grandfather was George Hauver married to Anna Susanna and had a daughter named Elizabeth Hauver. Would love to hear from y...

Hauver family name Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  jadedaerosmit...

Surnames > Hauver

...researching, and have came up with this I have more info, but haven't entered it yet. Descendants of George Hauver Sr. Generation No. 1 1. GEORGE HAUVER1 SR.. He married ANNE SUSANNAH HARMAN, daughter ...

Haber or Hauver Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  yetter50

Surnames > Hauver

I am also related to the Hauver family, but I have the tree starting back to 1775 who was Benjamin Hauver who was born in 1775 died 1850 married to Elizabeth Harter. According to family history, they came from Ro...

Hauver Posted on: 24 May 2001, by  jadedaerosmit...

Surnames > Hauver

Do you have Christian Hauver in your line as well? Could this be from the same line? I would like to find out, maybe we could help each other. You can email me. I will try to get the info that I have an...

WATSON'S OF QUEBEC Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  yetter50

Surnames > Watson

What other Watson names do you have ? Do you have a Charles Watson married to Eliza Hauver or Caroline Watson married to Richmond Bockus or Daniel Watson married to Harriet Steinhour or William Henry Watson...

Re: Clites or Gleitz in Pennsylvania Posted on: 23 Sep 2001, by  UNA662

Surnames > Clites

...Lancaster County, Pa. Many of their children moved to Maryland. Some of the children used the name Hauver and some changed it to Oates which is supposed to be the English equivalent of Haber. I do have na...

Re: searching for my Oates roots Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by  RoseLane98

Surnames > Oates

...family. They have lots of records at Apples Church Thurmont MD my ggrand dad John Oates was son of Jacob Hauver He changed the spelling in 1800 when he moved to the West Virginia Virginia line// Wonder w...

Re: searching for my Oates roots Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by Wanita Lucas

Surnames > Oates

i believe the Hauver family changed their name to Oates, because of too many other Hauvers with the same first names, and because the German word Hauver meant Oates in English. Anyway that is what I was told b...

Ancestors of Barnhart Swope Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by  mdline2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

...Swope b.Abt. 1751 m.Susanne Abt.1771. Their children were John, Susanna, Michael, Elizabeth m. Peter Hauver, Catherine, Margaret m. (?) Marker, Jacob, Barnhart II, Mary m. Jacob Gower, and Barbara Ann m.Geo...

Re: Hauver Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  RobertCPemble...

Surnames > Hauver

Sorry, but all files have been removed from Rootsweb Family Tree. Will share what information I do have if you contact me by email. (rcp@xccelco.on.ca)..

Re: Sweney family genealogy Posted on: 13 Feb 2002, by Marcia Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Adams

Bonnie: I am intrigued by some similarities here. I have a William Sweney who was born c. 1786 in MD, but at least one of his children was born near Gettysburg (William, jr in 1811) , and an older chi...

Re: Hauver Surname Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by  NancyLeete50

Surnames > Hauver

2/15/02 Dear Shirley, I am a 6th generation descendant of the Hauvers, and am very much interested in what more information you have, and look forward to hearing from you. My information says the Hau...

Re: Haber's Posted on: 01 May 2002, by Brandy

Surnames > Haber

The Haber's originated from Germany. George Haber Sr. and his wife Anna Sussana immigrated from Germany to York County Pennsylvania where they had children and later moved to Frederick County Maryland

Herbogh,Heerbach,Herbach, and HARBAUGH. Posted on: 11 May 2002, by  FayeAlley52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Unknown

Evidently the original spelling was Heerbach, but in deeds written in English, it is generally written Herbaugh and Harbaugh. The founder of the American branch of the family, YOST HARBAUGH, was a SW...

Herbogh,Heerbach,Herbach, and HARBAUGH. Posted on: 11 May 2002, by  FayeAlley52

Surnames > Hauver

Herbogh,Heerbach,Herbach, and HARBAUGH. Author: Faye & Dean Alley Date: 10 May 2002 3:25 AM GMT Surnames: Hauver, Brown, Gordon,McClaine Evidently the original spelling was Heerbach, but in ...

Hauvers & Gordons of Maryland Posted on: 11 May 2002, by  FayeAlley52

Surnames > Hauver

I am searching for the Ancestors and descendants of Martha Ellen (Gordon) Hauver EPHRAIM D. HAUVER, A PROMINENT FARMER OF HAUVERS DISTRICT, FREDERICK COUNTY, MD. son of Christian and Mary (Brown) Hauver was born on t...

Re: Williams, White, Comstock, Hawver Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  nelsondunham

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

Marcia, there are Hawvers buried in Binghamton NY Broome County NY - a Peter, etc, in a little cemetery in Nimmonsburg, Town of Chenango - try Broome County NYS website and make query there! Also, I ...

Lewis Smith m. Rose Ann Baker 1867, Wolfsville, Fred.Co,MD Posted on: 14 May 2002, by  smoketownuniv...

Surnames > Smith

...Smith, John Henry Clayton Smith, Harry Edward Smith. I found Lewis and Rose Ann Smith in 1870 in the Hauver District of Frederick County, MD. I have not yet found them in 1880. Lewis died sometime prior ...

Re: Hauver Posted on: 04 Jul 2002, by  NancyLeete50

Surnames > Hauver

Interested in your Hauver/Haber line. My gggfather was Benjamin Hauver, m. Elizabeth Harter; both born probably Rotterdam 1779, settled near Albany NY, moved to Mystic, Que., then Stanbridge, Que. where they ran...

Re: Haber or Hauver Posted on: 04 Jul 2002, by  NancyLeete50

Surnames > Hauver

Shirley Yetter: Interested in your Christian Haber/Hauver. I recently found on the Web the following information: HAUVER, Benjaminl spouse Elizabeth Harter; his parents Christian Hauver and Engle Reuter, b. Ger...

Hauver Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by  NancyLeete50

Surnames > Hauver

...has changed to: marg@kingcon.com The information I have says both Benjamin & Elizabeth (Harter) Hauver were born in Rotterdam, Holland in 1779, of German descent. They settled between Schnectady &...

Henry F. Hauver Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by  Wyldcat1967

Surnames > Hauver

I am looking for information on Henry F. Hauver b.1806, he married Sally (Last name Unknown)b. 1803, they had Charles Nelson Hauver b.1846 in Roxbury,NY, died 1926 in Philmont,NY. Charles married Seneath Sabrina...

Lant/Hawver/Hauver in Wayne County Posted on: 13 Aug 2002, by  RichardAllenL...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

...Spelling was incorrect in that census but it is Lant. I have a connection with the Lant and Hawver or Hauver family of the area but not sure just how. First Peter and Julia Lant were in Wayne county and in...

Hauver/Hawver of N.Y. State Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by  richardlant

Surnames > Hauver

Dear Friends. Looking for information on a Abram Hauver/Hawver of N.Y., Wayne County, City of Marion 1880. Wife Betsey. She may be 2nd wife, see 1880 Census, Marion, #33348, age 79 and Abram was 63 Stepson...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions