Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "headrick" - 1,890 Messages

per page

Ream Obit. Please Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by  buttonsvh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

Trying to locate the Obituaries for Carroll Warren Ream DOD 4 Sept 1962 Eva Pauline Headrick Ream DOD 19 Jun 1990 Any help would be appreciated Thank You

Ruth Janice HUNT - 21 June 1929 - 31 July 2006, age 77 Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...daughters: Debbie Deckard and husband Billy and Connie Eaton and husband Wayne, of Glasgow, and Ellen Headrick and husband Eddie of Tompkinsville KY Son: Freddie and wife Linda of Lamb Seven grandchildren: C...

Re: Casper Headrick Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by Lynda Perry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bollinger

Can you tell me if Casper Headrick (from De Soto Parish, La.) had a daughter named Mary Ann, who married Samuel Andrew Jackson "Jack" Pyle in 1848?

Casper Headrick Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by Jo Ann Sisco

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bollinger

I am searching for any info on Casper Headrick father of Nancy Headrick married William Alexander Propst (Alex). Nancy and William Alexander Propst are buried in Snider Cemetery. Also some of the Shrum family. Jo Ann...

Re: Mary Condray (b. Abt 1868), daughter of Fidello and Tennessee Gunn Condray Posted on: 22 Oct 2006, by Karen C. Stratton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Carter

...Nancy T. Stratton (husband Alexander Pierce), Charles H. Stratton, Hampton H. Stratton (wife Nancy Anne Headrick), Thomas Gale Stratton (wife Susanna Rebecca Brown), and Susan M. Stratton (husbands William He...

Moyers, Robert - biography Posted on: 04 Nov 2001, by  CDavis9347

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Clarke

...living--David lives in the county of his birth; Abraham lives in Merrick County, Nebraska; Catherine Headrick is a resident of Darke County, Ohio; Sophia Cornelle and Elizabeth Newkirk live in Jackson County,...

Mary Hattie Morton Posted on: 29 Nov 2003, by  gysgt_tequila

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wyandotte

I'm looking for someone in Wyandotte County who might have access to cemetery record information or would be willing to look for an obituary. I'm trying to locate Mary Hattie (McKee) Morton. She was...

Mary V. MCGREGOR Posted on: 06 Sep 1998, by Kay McGregor

...E.D. WATERS of Oregon. Two children preceded her in death, Arthur McGREGOR of Glen Allen and Mrs. B.F. Headrick of Taskee. She leaves 43 grandchildren and 73 great grandchildren. The last few years of her lif...

Connie Gray Sealy Posted on: 15 Jun 2002, by  GeraldineHurt...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Marengo

Connie Gray Sealy, 54, rites held June 9 Funeral services for Connie Gray Sealy, 54 of Bridgeport, were held at 3:00 p. m. Sunday, June 9, 2002, at, Magnolia Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Sain...

O. D. BOWMAN Posted on: 21 Aug 1998, by  sgorin

...Son: Herbert Bowman Burial: Skeggs Creek Cemetery, services by Bro.S T Walden Memorial message by Orpha Headrick

Obituary - Benjamin Hedrick Posted on: 19 Oct 2003, by  Jeffrey_Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

The Goldendale Sentinel, Goldendale, WA., June 1, 1995, page 5 Ben Headrick Mr. Ben Headrick, 70, of Goldendale, died May 22, 1995 in Portland, Ore. He was born on June3, 1924 in Alexandria, Neb. to Allen and Kath...

Obituary Lookup - Benjamin Hedrick Posted on: 16 Oct 2003, by  gysgt_tequila

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

...Goldendale area to see if you could find a 1995 obituary. I'm looking for a Ben (Benjamin) Hedrick/Headrick. He died May 22, 1995 and the date of the paper his obituary was in was June 1, 1995, page 5 acc...

Moore/Huffman line Posted on: 04 Jan 1999, by Mimi Alexander

Susan Moore,(b. abt 1848), was the daughter of Albert Moore and Sarah Headrick. Susan Moore married Jerry Huffman and had several children. Two of their children, (sons), were THOMAS H.HUFFMAN,(b.1882), and J...

Headrick, Amon C. Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by Yancy Wilkenfeldt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Seminole

Originally posted: Wed Dec 24 1997 15:20:54 Looking for family of Amon C. HEADRICK, son of Nancy Elizabeth JOHNS and Frederick L. HEADRICK, both of Dent County, Missouri. Nancy died in 1948 in Denver, Colorado, leav...

Ruby WADE - 13 Mar 2005, age 89 Posted on: 23 Mar 2005, by  sgorin

...Samsonites and Senior Citizens Clubs. Member Bethel United Methodist Church Survivors: Niece: Laura Ellen Headrick and husband Jimmie of Glasgow Nephew: Robert Bowman Wade of Morgantown KY Great-nephew: Harle...

Your Headrick info Posted on: 04 Jun 2005, by  mccox2

John Headrick b 1794 and Nancy mnu had the following children: Peter b 1818, Mary b 1919, Casper Lafayette b 1823 (my ancestor), John b 1828, Francis Marion b 1833, Lucinda b 1835, Geo W. b 1838, and Melinda...

Re: STRATTON (William H. + Rebecca with son James W.) in 1880 Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by Clete Ramsey

...I’ve learned that Caroline Cobb (b. ~1838, MO), the wife of Benjamin Franklin Cobb, was not Caroline (Headrick) Cobb. She was more likely Caroline Cobb, the daughter of Stephen Cobb and Lavina “Vina” (Steeley...

Re: STRATTON (William H. + Rebecca with son James W.) in 1880 Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by Clete Ramsey

Karen, I started this reply back in early June, got sidetracked, and have gone back to it only recently. You’ll have to pardon me as it’s rather long, rambling, and confusing. Genealogically, we appe...

Re: STRATTON (William H. + Rebecca with son James W.) in 1880 Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  kcstratton

...born 1833 in Obion Co., TN and died 9/18/1937 in Ellsinore, MO (he was married to Nancy Anne Hedrick/Headrick). I do not show a William as a child of Hampton Jr. and Nancy Hedrick --- their children were Emm...

Re: STRATTON (William H. + Rebecca with son James W.) in 1880 Posted on: 12 Nov 2004, by  mccox2

...have found something on my Wm in the search for yours. My Wm was the son of Hampton b 1843 & Nancy Headrick Stratton.

Hardin (en) Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by Inell Harden Dunn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

Looking for descendants of Levi Hardin and Mary Ferguson Hardin, in Tallapoosa County in 1840 and 1850. Township 21.

Re: Still looking for Autry descendents Posted on: 06 Feb 2005, by Maggie Wettengel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Tillman

...Phelps of Manitou; W.E. Nicholson of Amherst, Texas; J.E. Nicholson of Manitou; and L.D. Nicholson of Headrick. He is also survied by his wife. From Wise county the NIcholsons moved to a farm near F...

Hit a brick wall Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by  patpandya

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Scott

I have the 1920 censuses liting my father and his tow sisters. One is named MARY E. Headrick, the other is Katy Alice Headrick there mother's name was Louisa Headrick(Saddler). I have found Katy Alice, she was adpoted but I ...

Isabella Headrick m. Eustache Barber Posted on: 06 Dec 2003, by Pat J

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

I have a family tree that shows them as my 4th great-grandparents. Their daugher, Isabella, married Eustache Barber and their daughter, Elizabeth was my great great grandmother. I would be intereste...

Re: James Headrick and Sarah Somerville Posted on: 03 Sep 2003, by  Carol_McLella...

I have information on this family if you would like to contact me.

James Headrick and Sarah Somerville Posted on: 04 Jul 1998, by  jrichards

Looking for information on Eustache Barber b 1809, Nicholas Neil, James Headrick born Scotland 1789, or any Somervilles related to Sarah (Somerville) Headrick who was the wife of James. She was born abt 1791 in Ruthe...

Re: Emma Belle Banta Posted on: 11 May 2002, by  Zielasko

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

this is what I have on the Banta family we are related to Gladys Patterson whom married Sidney Banta. 1900 Monroe Census Louis Banta b/1/1846 Wi died 7/24/1932 Eliz Banta b/3/1858 ILL (said married...

Re: Hedrick and Tombs in Missouri Posted on: 02 Feb 2002, by  gysgt_tequila

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Camden

I'd be interested in any information you might have on James J. Hedrick. Thanks.

Melva Jean Wood HEADRICK Posted on: 19 Jun 1999, by Sandi Gorin

NOTE: I have no connection and no further information. Name: Melva Jean Wood Headrick Residence: Glasgow, KY Died: Tuesday, 15 June 1999, T. J. Samson Hospital, Glasgow, age 58. Daughter of: Robert and Estel...

Douglas--Welker Wedding & Mayfield--Bollinger Wedding Posted on: 24 Oct 2003, by  marysday

...bride recently. Also, Leo Mayfield and Miss Effie Bollinger were united in marriage Thurs., Rev. J. Headrick officiating. ~ Hurricane News Item.

HEADRICK to BRAY - Deed 1813 Posted on: 29 Apr 2004, by  sgorin

Note: I have no connection. From: Walter Headrick of Hardin Co KY To: Henry Bray Jr Date: 1813 Type: Land on waters of east fork of Big Barren Barren Co KY Deed Book D, p. 290

Re: Looking for a funeral home Posted on: 11 Jan 2004, by Candice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

Texas Help list?......where is that?.................I am looking for parents and family of Ezekiel Rainey....... ....

Re: Nancy Conway Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  MarilynMoore9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

Hi Sandy I am a descendent of John and Elizabeth Bridgewater Conway through their son, Samuel and his wife,Elizabeth Clements Conway. I am thinking of getting together material on John ,Elizabeth and ...

Re: McCall, Penner, Carter, Musgrove Chickasaw Nation Posted on: 31 Oct 2002, by james m emerson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

...ozarks in missouri and i have a picture of her mother ,who was chickasaw indian,she was married to a headrick,My g grandmother margaret headrick ,who i remember pretty well was married to ulyssis emerson(born logan e...

1870 Census Lookup, Please Posted on: 28 May 2003, by Ona Hedrick Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

Charles Washington Hedrick and Matilda Francis Flannery married in 1869 in Macoupin Co. and may have gone back to Madison Co. where he was from. Would appreciate muchly if someone could check for me....

Headrick/Dalton/Taylors/Williams Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by  AndreaHampton...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cape Girardeau

Seek any clues/info on Headrick's of Cape Girardeau, MO. Flaud Clarence son of William Headrick and Ida Williams. Flaud b 1893. Wm and Ida married in Jackson, Mo. Flaud had cousin named Marvin Headrick b1911 d 1996. ...

Misc Butler Co marriages in 1880's Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  mccox2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Butler

Does anyone have info on these couples? Mary E. Headrick & John A. Jett 9 Jun 1880 Mrs. A.C. Stratton & William Steel 30 Nov 1887 Julia C. Headrick & William C. Burgin 4 May 1888 Caspe...

looking for CLIFFORD HEADRICK Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  patpandya

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

I am looking for an uncle, Clifford Headrick.On the 1920 cesuses listed a daughter named Maude. She would be in her 80's now. Thank you Pat

Mildred Proffitt RICHEY - 2004 Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by  sgorin

...Tompkinsville Sisters: Margaret Jean Belcher of Louisville and Mary Stieber of AL Grandchildren: Juliana Headrick and Nicholas Butler of Tompkinsville, Dorothy Richey, Caroline Lyle, Frederick Lyle and Diana ...

SULTAN PIONEER REUNION 1927 Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  Kzielasko

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

THE VALLEY NEWS Sultan, Washington, Thursday October 12, 1927 PIONEER WOMEN HOLD REUNION About thirty pioneer ladies of Sultan met at the home of Mrs. Johnson Beck. There was no need for entertainme...

Basil Bart PAYNE Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by  sgorin

...Ferguson and husband James, Linda Gramlin and husband Larry, Janet Jones and husband Johnny and Nancy Headrick and hsuband Tim, all of Freedom. Grandchildren: Tony Ferguson and wife Carol, ... and wife Stacy,...

Re: Rainey family Randolph Co.Ala Posted on: 11 Jan 2004, by Candice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

I am looking for my grandfathers family......he is rumored to have 13 brothers and sisters.....his name was Ezekiel Rainey b. in 1931 not sure where, but he died in TX. I am still trying to find whe...

James M Densman Posted on: 17 Dec 2002, by  gysgt_tequila

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Benton

I'm looking for information regarding James M Densman, son of Thomas Densman. 1850 Cole Township, Benton Co, census shows Thomas, age 58; A.L.(f), age 24; Thomas, age 15; Ann C, age 16; D.A. (f), age...

Mary C. Fulton Dies Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  marysday

...love. Her remains were laid to rest in the Pulliam cemetery after prayer services conducted by Rev. Headrick.

A. Gerald Duren Posted on: 31 Jan 2003, by  GeraldineHurt...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Marengo

...(Wesley) Vice, Linden; mother, Betty Duren, Demopolis. Pallbearers will be Randy Cooke, Danny Cooke, Wes Headrick, Roy Jordan, Larry Etheredge, Richard Moore, Bobby Drury, Ronnie Beard. Honorary pallbearers...

Re: HALL - 1851 Census Posted on: 09 Apr 2005, by Mary

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Stirlingshire > General

...a James Morrison. Do you think there might be a link? Reading through the threads I also noticed a Headrick mentioned. I have one of those too although the only info I have is a name Isabella Headrick married to Cha...

Re: HALL - 1851 Census Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by Sylvia

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Stirlingshire > General

...Isabella: Hope its of some help to you. Sylvia Marshall (Canada) Alexander Bauchop & Jeannie Headrick Possible Matchs: JEAN HEADRICK Christening: 26 MAR 1800 Larbert, Stirling, Scotland Father: WILL...

Heidrich/Heiderich Posted on: 03 Aug 1998, by  richardcottre...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...Heupertsweiler(?), Oberhalben/Oberalben, Irtsweiler, Ulmet. Name spelling in America became: Heydrich, Headrick, Hedrick. Anyone researching this people please contact me. Thank you, Richard Cottrell

Pendleton Co., VA Births, 1853, pg. 4 Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by  KB_Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Pendleton

Jun. 13 - Susan, no race entry, slave, female, alive, b. Pndltn, Father: Larkein Samuels, farmer, res: Pndltn, Mother: Maria (slave), single birth, no deformity or circumstance of interest, Informant:...

Maxime Lavoie and Elizabeth Spinks Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by George Tripp

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Pontiac

...records are believed to have been burned. Farm sold to son Wilfred Lavoie and His wife Margaret Francis Headrick of Arnprior. Any and all comments will be most appreciated

per page