Search the Boards

Search Results for "hoxworth" - 192 Messages

per page

Dessie Hoxworth Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by fulisa Shepherd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Calhoun

Mrs. Beecher G. Hoxworth Mrs.Dessie B.Garrison 81, of 206 Vass Ave. died Friday in the Arrowood Nursing Center where she had been a patient three weeks. She had been ill for one year. She was born in Churubus...

Durward Lee Hoxworth Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by Fulisa Shepherd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Calhoun

War prisoner D. Hoxworth dies 83, Durwood Lee "Hoxie" Hoxworth of Battle Creek,who survived the Bataan Death March and 3 1/2 years in Japanese prison camps, died Friday, Dec. 2 1994, in the Battle Creek Vet...

Beecher G. Hoxworth Posted on: 01 Apr 1999, by Fulisa Shepherd

Beecher G. Hoxworth, Beecher G. Hoxworth, 71 if 206 Vass Ave.,who retired in August 1955 after 37 years as a machinest in the Grand Trunk Western Railroads shops, died early this morning in a local hospital after an ...

Virginia L. Lucas Posted on: 09 Sep 1999, by  ssmith39011

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jefferson

... She is survived by four daughters, Rita Ann Lucas and Teresa M. Morris, both of Festus, Gloria Mae Hoxworth, Odessa, Mo., and Lisa Keller, Ballwin; four sons, Roland L. Lucas, Jr., Summerfield, Fla., Bryan L...

Hoxworth of Quakertown,PA. and Camden, N.J. Posted on: 02 Jun 1999, by Henrietta Jackson

Surnames > Hoxworth

John Hoxworth married Mary A. Benner,probably in the Quakertown, PA. area. Their so Edward Benner Hoxworth was born in Quakertown in 1861. Edward married Rachel Haines in Camden, N.J. in about 1880. They had five chi...

Hoxworth Family Past Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by Amie Hoxworth

Surnames > Hoxworth

I am also trying to go deeper into the Hoxworth family past. If you have any information on the people you have mentained as to as any information about anything after that please contact me by e-mail or leav...

Hoxworth, Gates, Hawkins surnames Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Marian Sainato

Surnames > Hoxworth

Dear Ami I have information regarding the Hoxworth family back to the 1600's My mother is Hopey Lodema Hoxworth named for a cousin of my grandfather. My grandfather - Burleigh Anderson, is the son of James Anderson. ...

HOXWORTH Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by Amie Hoxworth

Surnames > Hoxworth

...1800's but that is all. Thank you very much. The eldest name I have is Mr. and Mrs. Clark and Mary B. Hoxworth. Do any of these names sound familiar? Also, I would appreciate if you could reccomend any free w...

Hoxworth line Posted on: 16 Nov 1999, by Marian Sainato

Surnames > Hoxworth

...it to someone, but I will look to see if I can find info you need. I am the daughter of Hopey Lodema Hoxworth. Her father was Burleigh Anderson Hoxworth, son of James Anderson Hoxworth whose father was Silas Hough Hoxworth. The name...

Hoxworth Surnames Posted on: 19 Nov 1999, by Amie Hoxworth

Surnames > Hoxworth

...me and I will be more then happy to give it to you. Also I have found out another name. It is Warren Hoxworth. I live in Pennslyvania and so does the rest of my family they were all from around here. However,...

Hoxworth Posted on: 21 Nov 1999, by Marian Sainato

Surnames > Hoxworth

...again. I seem to have forgotten mentioning a "book" however I do have a chart showing the Hoxworth ancestry. It is large and shows the Hoxworth ancestry in England. Some of the line came to the US through P...

Leech in PA. and N.J. Posted on: 02 Jun 1999, by Henrietta Jackson

Surnames > Leech

...sisters (1 adopted?) including, Walter, Milton, Nell, and Florence. Andrew married Henrietta Cassidy Hoxworth in Camden, N.J. on Feb.22, 1910. They had three children, all born in Camden, Andrew Jr. (died at ...

The Leeches of New Jersey Posted on: 06 Jun 1999, by Henrietta Jackson

Surnames > Leech

Looking for ancestors (and relatives) of Walter S. Leech of Vineland, Cumberland Co., N.J. who married Eliza Jane Ralston. They had 16 children including my grandfather who was born in Vineland in 188...

The Leeches of New Jersey Posted on: 06 Jun 1999, by Henrietta Jackson

Surnames > Leech

Looking for ancestors of Walter S. Leech of Vineland, Cumberland Co., N.J. and his wife, Eliza Jane Ralston. They had 16 children including my grandfather who was born in Vineland in 1885.

Scarlett''s in Indiana Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by Vickie Scarlett

Surnames > Scarlett

...Avery Scarlett(1838-1914), Arba H Scarlett, Minnervy Scarlett. John Avery Scarlett married to Sarah J Hoxworth, ch: *Harry Denny Scarlett(1865-1947), Ester D. Scarlett, Emma Rose Scarlett. Harry Denny Scar...

Margaret Frances Dodd Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Marian

Surnames > Dodd

...was Margaret Frances Dodd, Daughter of Madison Dodd of Cahutta, GA. Margaret married James Anderson Hoxworth and my grandfather, Burleigh Anderson Hoxworth was their son. Do any of these people sound familiar? Thank...

Francis Bell family Harrison/Jefferson Cty.OHio Posted on: 26 Feb 2000, by  Janet Bell

Surnames > Bell

...included: Thomas, Nancy, Elizabeth, Frances, John and Samuel. He remarried after Elizabeth's death to Ann Hoxworth and had Alexander and Robert. Have a lot of info on Frances's family am looking for the rest ...

Hoxworths of Missouri Posted on: 03 May 2000, by Jim Hull

Surnames > Hoxworth

Hello Marian, I am researching the Hoxworths, namely JOHN HOXWORTH also anmed John William Paul Hoxworth's ancestors. He first appears in the 1880 MO census at age 14 living with William M. and Mary A. E. Es...

Hoxworth line Posted on: 04 May 2000, by Marian Sainato

Surnames > Hoxworth

Dear Jim, If you are able to see the Hoxworth family tree you will see that William was a very prominent name. Were you able to find the family on the 1870 census? The Hoxworths (Hawkesworths) came in to Amer...

Newman Scarlett Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by Vickie Scarlett

Surnames > Scarlett

...information from Jay Slagle. I too am a decendent of Abner. His son John Avery Scarlett and his wife,Sarah Hoxworth, had 6 children: Emma, Ester, Harry Denny, Anna, Gertrude and Jennie. Harry Scarlett and Cor...

William Sanders Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  ediemjewell

Surnames > Sanders

...for 1772. He was listed as a German Speaking indentured Servant. William married Mariah(either Nim or Hoxworth). They had 12 children. I have several more William Sanders, but they are all in this line.

THomas and Agnes Patterson Bell decendants. Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  Janet Bell

Surnames > Bell

...married to Marry Thompson in 1718. Husband's line is of Frances, married to Elizabeth McCoy and Ann Hoxworth. They lived in Pa. and also Harrison COunty / Jefferson County. Ohio. Can email me atjbell@eohio....

W.S. Hancock Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Karin Stocking

Surnames > Hancock

...Norristown, Pennsylvania. His father's name was Benjamin Franklin Hancock and His mother was Elizabeth Hoxworth (Hancock) He had a twin, Hilary and another brother, John. I too wish I was related to him but h...

William Henry HESTER family in photo Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by  LCarmack7197

Surnames > Hoxworth

...work on the HESTER family that much. I am connected to the family through Eliza HESTER who md John HOXWORTH. Eliza's mother was my great grandfather's sister, Nancy Elizabeth LAYTON, who probably died within...

Thurstons in Hawaii Posted on: 17 Dec 2000, by Tami Park-Sherbo

Surnames > Thurston

...Michener. I have found that several characters in his book actually existed, such as Micah Hale and Whipple Hoxworth, as well as Abner and Jerusha Hale. I have found that all of these people have the surname ...

Elizabeth Hoxworth Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by Karin Stocking

Surnames > Hoxworth

Can anyone give me more background information on Elizabeth Hoxworth (Hancock) I know she mothered three sons, Winfield, Hilary and John with Benjamin Hancock. But I need more personal information on her for ...

Elizabeth Hoxworth Posted on: 19 May 2001, by  ccurlycurly

Surnames > Hoxworth

Elizabeth's parents were John Hoxworth and lizabeth Jenkins. I haw the Hoxworth Line back to 1275. Elizabeth remaired after BF hancock to Alexander Sewell my grandmother was a sewell I have over 10,000 names in my tr...

Mary Hoxworth Posted on: 19 May 2001, by  ccurlycurly

Surnames > Hoxworth

...are looking for but I don't have the link to Hester. The first mary liwed between 1860 & 1890 but Hoxworth was her maried name her maiden name was Hartman. She may have remaried under her maried name I fi...

Robert Howard Moats Jr. Posted on: 19 May 2001, by Branden Moats

Surnames > Moats

...much I know: Robert Howard Moats Jr. Father --->Robert Howard Moats Sr. Mother --->Norma Jean Hoxworth Brother -->Donald Moats Brother -->Jerry Moats Thanks for your time, Branden Moats brandjen...

Elizabeth Hoxworth Posted on: 21 May 2001, by Karin Stocking

Surnames > Hoxworth

I seem to have other information on Elizabeth Hoxworth. Her tombstone says she is the daughter of Mary and Edward Hoxworth. I think the Elizabeth you have mentioned might be an aunt. This Elizabeth Hoxworth married Benjamin ...

Elizabeth Hoxworth Posted on: 21 May 2001, by  ccurlycurly

Surnames > Hoxworth

Karin. Have you got dates for Elizabeth and her father I have her father as Edward"Old Neddie" Hoxworth and Her Mother as Nancy Anderson. Edward was born in 1792 and Elizabeth Was born WFT Est 1806-...

James Sewell Posted on: 25 May 2001, by  ccurlycurly

Surnames > Thompson

Was your James the son of Alexander Sewell and Elizabeth Hoxworth?

Looking for Missouri & Illinois HUFFMANS Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by  chrokeez22

Surnames > Huffman

...(Starnes) Dorothy Rose (Brand) Sadie (Ashier) Earl Paul Corda or Cora (Miller) Nellie Arzettie (Butrum) (Hoxworth) Sid or Sidney Purley-unknown Female Elvas-unknown Female

Re: Sanders ancestors in SC Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by  N_Cureington

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Chester

I am searching for WILLIAM SANDERS born about 1776 in South Carolina. He married MARIAH HOXWORTH in Robetson Co Tennessee. Children were; JACOB 1802-1863, JOSEPH 1804-1878, JANE 1806-1869. ISAAC 1808-1887, W...

Re: Hoxworth of Quakertown,PA. and Camden, N.J. Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by donna

Surnames > Hoxworth

I am maried to Steve Hoxworth his dads name was Horace Hoxworth and he was born in Camden, N.j, but he died about 15 years ago, give me some information about yourself maybe we are related.

Daniel Hoxworth and Amelia Issermoyer/Isamoyer/Isemeyer Posted on: 28 Feb 2002, by Michael Sacks

Surnames > Hoxworth

I am looking for any information on the children of Daniel Hoxworth and Amelia Issermoyer. They lived in Allentown, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania and then moved to Franklin in Venango County, PA. They had mul...

Martha Melissa Smith Hoxworth Posted on: 03 Mar 2002, by Ellen

Surnames > Hoxworth

Help! I am looking for Martha Melissa Smith Hoxworth, b. 12 Feb. 1852, d. 1920. She was the daughter of Robert Black Smith. She had 4 children, one was named Perry Hoxworth. I have information of the Smith f...

Re: Martha Melissa Smith Hoxworth Posted on: 20 Apr 2002, by Michael Sacks

Surnames > Hoxworth

Based on my information, Martha Smith married James Hoxworth, son of Daniel Hoxworth and Amelia Isamoyer, in Venango County, PA and later resided in Ohio. Do you have the birth and death date of James Hoxworth by chance? M...

Richard E. Edmonds Posted on: 23 May 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...Smith of Plainwell, Mrs. Ethel Powers and Mrs. Barbara Crumpton, both of Battle Creek, Mrs. Beverly Hoxworth of Portage; one son, Richard V. Edmonds of Leawood, Kan.; 19 grandchildren, 20 great-grand-chi...

Re: HOXWORTH / OXFORD in Bloomfield, MO. Posted on: 29 May 2002, by Lois

Surnames > Hoxworth

Eliza (Elizabeth) HESTER's parents: Lewis N. HESTER and Elizabeth LAYTON Eliza/Elizabeth/Ella HESTER md John HOP(X)WORTH Sorry, She is not the same Eliza you have. NEW email address: sonnieandlois@...

Re: Reply to Joe Hawksworth Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by John Hoxworth

Surnames > Hawksworth

...and settled in Hatfield. Following generations were registered either as Hawksworth, Hawkesworth or Hoxworth. There are very few Hoxworths in England, but I believe there are many in America. So the discussio...

Re: Sanders of IL, NV, TN & TX Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by Jeff

Surnames > Sanders

...Mariah Sanders. I have always been looking for Mariah's maiden name. I see that you indicate that it is Hoxworth. May I ask where you found that? Thanks

Re: Sanders of IL, MO, NC, NV, TN & TX Posted on: 29 Sep 2002, by  HeatherLippe

Surnames > Sanders

... 11/08/1878 in Williamson County, IL Burial: Sanders Farm, IL Parents: William Sanders and Mariah Hoxworth Spouse: Elizabeth Troublefield, Elizabeth Lancaster and Julia Walker Kids: John *Looking for spou...

Lyndel J. Smith Posted on: 11 Dec 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...children, Marcia Braun of Medina, OH and David (Cathy) Smith of Plainwell; two sisters, Beverly (Chuck) Hoxworth of Richland and Barbara (Chuck) Crumpton of Traverse City; four grandchildren, Paul Braun, Joel...

Re: Reply to Joe Hawksworth Posted on: 18 Dec 2002, by ken lonewolf

Surnames > Hawksworth

hi john, my white 5x great grandparents are john hoxworth (hawksworth) born 1733, died 1777. his wife was elizabeth jenkins (no dates). their daughter ann oxworth (hoxworth) born 1759, died 1838 ...

Re: Hoxworth's of TN Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by Melody

Surnames > Hoxworth

I may have some information that would be useful to you. I am descended from Mariah HOXWORTH and William SANDERS. Please contact me at my e-mail address and will be happy to send the gedcom file with what I...

Re: Marsh name Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by  richardhoxwor...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

I have a Howard A. Marsh b 7-15-1870, d8-19-1929. He was married to Louella Hoxworth. They were buried at Highland cemetery in Allentown,Pa. If this is the right person ,I have more info. Rick Hoxworth

General Winfield Scott Hancock Posted on: 02 Apr 2003, by  BeverlyGHarri...

Surnames > Hancock

...1886, New York City Buried in Norristown, Pennsylvania Father and Mother: Benjamin F. and Elizabeth (Hoxworth or Hawkesworth) Hancock also had a twin brother named: Hilary His grandfather John Hoxworth came to Mo...

GENERAL WINFIELD SCOTT HANCOCK Posted on: 02 Apr 2003, by  BeverlyGHarri...

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

...1886, New York City Buried in Norristown, Pennsylvania Father and Mother: Benjamin F. and Elizabeth (Hoxworth or Hawkesworth) Hancock also had a twin brother named: Hilary His grandfather John Hoxworth came to Mo...

MARY K. PEMBLETON FISH nee MARACLE OBIT Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  tceigh

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...Ralph R. Tone Pembleton of Lewiston and Sanford D. Pembleton of Lyndonville; two stepdaughters, Carmen Hoxworth of Florida and Wilma McCarthy; two brothers, Daniel Maracle of Angola and Alexander Maracle; 70 ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions