Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "kasler" - 155 Messages

per page

KASLER Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by DONAVA KASLER WHITE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Grand Isle

Welcom aboard the Kasler Clan. My Grandfather was Asher from Mahlon and Lydia Miner. During your research of the Athens Co. Families, watch for any substancial Info. on Jesse Kasler, Frances and an Almira or Susa...

Kesler and Minkler Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  mkasler7858

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Grand Isle

I am looking for death records and/or burial location of my 5-g grandfather, JOHANNES MICHAEL KESLER who was a Hessian soldier during the Rev. war. He settled in Grand Isle County, possible at South h...

W.F. & Lida Kasler Bates Posted on: 11 May 2002, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Cattle,Boone Creek Stock Farm,S.22,T. 41,R. 3 W.,P.O. Sullivan.Born in Franklin County in 1879,and married Lida Kasler,who was born in Missouri in 1882. Patrons’ Reference Directory of Franklin County,Miss...

MICHAEL KASLER Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by Donava Kasler White

KASLER'S FROM ATHENS CO, OHIO: I have a different story, and that he married the American nurse that brought him back to life. Which Michael are you and where in Ohio are you located? My Grandfather ...

Hessian Ancestor Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by  mkasler7858

...any other information that you may encounter about Michael. I live in Ohio, where Michael's son KELION KASLER moved to in 1818, and cannot come to your area at this time. Please let me know! Thanks

Hessian Ancestor Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by  mkasler7858

My g-g-g-g grandfather, Michael KESLER (KASLER or possibly CASTLE) was a Hessian soldier during American Rev. War and is possibly listed on 1820 census as living in Grand Isle Co. Family history has him liv...

Re: MANDANA ALLEN MARTIN Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by Michael Kasler

...Mandana. My 3G-grandmother was Mandana Pember, born 1793 in Poultney, Vermont. She married Kelion Kasler in 1810 in Plattsburgh and then moved to Ohio in 1818. She is the only Mandana that I have come ac...

Re: Lost Family Posted on: 22 Mar 2004, by  don_lama

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Franklin

...Hanson Mosier. A 1938 graduate of Ames-Bern High School, he was formerly employed at F.J. Beasley Co. and Kasler Dairy delivery route. A veteran of World War II, he served in the European Theatre in the 5th...

Steadman Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Dee White

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jefferson

...Steadman. Supposingly American Indian. Her daughters:Honora Bell/Nellie Catherine(My Grandmother)m. Asher Kasler. Nellie Catherine Eddy(John Q. Eddy and Almira or Susan Steadman from Athens, Ohio. Honora Be...

Mrs. Mabel A. Miller Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by Kyle Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...Morgan County, Fred of Glouster and Carlos of Lemon Grove, Calif.; two sisters, Mrs. Millard (Hazel) Kasler of Morgan County and Mrs. Iva Moody of San Diego, Calif. Services will be held at 1:30p.m. Sa...

David Houck of Manchester, Carroll County, MD Posted on: 28 Feb 1999, by Susan E. Bundy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Carroll

File contributed for use in USGenWeb Archives by Sue Bundy. (rbundy@ccpl.carr.lib.md.us) USGENWEB NOTICE: In keeping with our policy of providing free information on the Internet, data may be freely...

MRs. Mabel A. Miller Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by Kyle Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Muskingum

...Morgan County, Fred of Glouster and Carlos of Lemon Grove, Calif.; two sisters, Mrs. Millard (Hazel) Kasler of Morgan County and Mrs. Iva Moody of San Deigo, Calif. Services will be held at 1:30p.m. Sa...

Andrews query Posted on: 01 Dec 1998, by Gayla Andrews Vincent

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bedford

Hi Teresa, I finally got to this message to read it. I'm not sure if we are connected, can't make a match, but let me tell you what I've found. My Andrews settled in Athens County, Ohio coming first f...

MD Troops in the Am. Rev. - Archives of MD - AMV18.18-20 [9th Co Lt Infantry] Posted on: 13 Oct 2001, by gracie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Unknown

...MICHAEL HELLMOLD, GEORGE HEYWOOD, JOHN HILL, CAUSAMER HITE, JOHN HOLLAND, BASIL HOOFMAN, JOHN KASLER, JOHN KELLER, FREDK. KERN, PHILIP KIPHEART, GEORGE KIPHEART, MARTIN KLINE, PETER LYNN, VALEN...

NYE cemetery records Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  evener

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

The records for NYE cemetery in Athens County burned in a fire in 1930. I talked to the trustee who takes care of the records and she was no help. I wrote her first and included a self addressed retur...

Weaver Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by Lew Weaver

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Provost

My Grandparents Peter Nelson & Lucy Ann(Kastler)Weaver. My Father was Wilmar Frank Weaver. My mother was Edna Beeton. Her parentsa were Ed And Lena Beeton. The Weavers came from Cairns, then move ...

Re: Tatz/Marzso Falkenau Posted on: 24 May 2006, by  bethlong48

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Maramures

...any in the immediate vicinity of Schwandorf. I am starting up a DNA surname project for the Gaschler/Kasler surname. The company I am using is Family Tree DNA: http://www.familytreedna.com/ You can go t...

Perry Co. Athen Co.- Reynolds, Doughty, Storer, Maxwell, Glanemann, Kasler, Purvis, Conn Posted on: 22 May 2001, by maggi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Unknown

Looking for any info on: Reynolds, Doughty, Purvis, Maxwell, Storer, Conn, Kasler last names in Perry or Athens Counties, Ohio

Anton LIEG & Son Biography Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by  ChgoKid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...diligence and perseverance. The senior member of the firm was born in Prussia June 22, 1835, and is a son of Kasler Lieg, a tailor by trade. The father died when Anton was only seven years of age, leaving t...

Mail Address Change Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Donava White

Search for Ancestors in Athens Co, Jackson Co., and surrounding areas. Surnames: Kasler/Eddy/Steadman/Eisnaugle/Chick and White

VA ANDREW Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Gayla Andrews Vincent

Surnames > Andrews

...you have any connection in this area? John Robinson Andrew m Ruth McDaniel Robinson Andrew m Elizabeth Kasler Millard Fillmore, Cora Mandana, Charles Edward, Dora Mae, Angie, Shelton Riley, Nancy A, Eva Eli...

Obituaries from Bluffton News-Banner, March 9, 2000 Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Daily Obituary Posting

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wells

Obituaries courtesy of the News-Banner Publications, posted with permission. Bluffton News-Banner, March 9, 2000 Marion L. Sharp, 86 A native and former resident of Wells County, Marion L. Sharp, 8...

EDDY/STEADMAN/KASLER/EISNAUGLE/CHICK/WHITE/HAMILTON/STEENROD Posted on: 20 Jul 1998, by Donava White

...AREA. EISNAUGLE/CHICK:JACKSON, OHIO 1850'S WHITE/HAMILTON:MEIGS CO, ATHENS CO. STEENROD: NELSONVILLE,O. KASLER/EDDY:ATHENS, O

Peter Kessler Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Carolyn Buttolph

Surnames > Kistler

In the Easton Public Library is a file on Peter "Kessler" (also spelled Kesler, Kighler, Kasler, Kisler, etc.) The family starts with George Peter Kessler (SR) who had a son George Peter Kessler (...

New e-mail address Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Donava Kasler White

...list of Coal Mines in Athens/Marietta/Jackson areas during 1920-50 Era. Information on Mines that Asher Kasler, Clifton Kasler or Allison Eisnaugle might have worked at. Also any information on United Coal Miners...

Pearly Nelson Kasler Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by  mmm_driftwood

Surnames > Kasler

Looking for a Pearly Nelson Kasler or wife Sarah Sweet circa 1849

Biography of Herbert Kasler Posted on: 02 Nov 2003, by Nola Rains

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wells

...History of Adams & Wells Counties, Indiana – 1918 Tyndall & Lesh, Pages 507 & 508 HERBERT KASLER A man of good business capacity and intelligence, far-sighted, and earnest in purpose, Herbert ...

STEVEN or STEPHEN EDWARD BARKER of WV Posted on: 17 Jun 2003, by  bonniebelle44

Surnames > Barker

We are looking for information on Steven or Stephen Edward Barker of Stinson, WV. He would have been born around 1930 we think. He was either married to or had a relationship with a woman named Louis...

John R. Andrew Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Linda Willey

Surnames > Andrews

John R. Andrew m. Elizabeth Kasler (b.1838 Ames Twp. Ohio) Children: Cora Mandana, Doraq May, Nancy, 3 unnamed infants, Millard, Shelton, Charlsey, Angel. Looking for any connection.

John R Andrew Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by Gayla Andrews Vincent

Surnames > Andrews

Linda What would you like to know? I know lots and lots re John Robinson Andrew and family. I have the family tree of the Kasler's and am working on the family tree of the Andrew's. I am also related ...

ADDISONs and The People they Married Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  lora1957

Surnames > Addison

Good Day, My name is Lora and I have been researching my Addison's. This is a piece of work that my Aunt Opal wrote. I would like to share this with any other Addison's that might be researching the s...

Pearly and Sarah Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Donava White

Surnames > Kasler

Let me know what info. you need. I was a Kasler from Athens, Ohio and have a complete list of the Kasler's and their families. Dee

Kaslers Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  mmm_driftwood

Surnames > Kasler

My great-great-grandmother was Addie Belle Kasler(June 10, 1860). Her parents were Pearley Nelson Kasler (March 12, 1849) and Sarah Sweet(Janurary 24, 1849). Do you know who Pearly's parents, grandparents, etc. w...

Kasler's Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Donava White

Surnames > Kasler

Roberta, perhaps I can help. I have 200+ pages of Kasler info. I was born in Athens, Ohio and my father was Clifton William, Dee

Johnson/Castle(Kasler) Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by Donava White

Surnames > Eddy

GGGrandmother, Mariah Johnson b. 04/08/1836 Belmont Co. m.Issac Eddy GGGrandfather. Castle/Kasler, Athens Co, Oh Searching for Indian Ancestory in MO. Possibly Catlin/Stedman

Hessian Soldier Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by scott humphrey

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

Micheal Kasler, Hessian Soldier, American Revolution, married Susan Minkler, a son Kellion born 1788.

Andrew Family Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  oldjimh

...mother's family is from Athens Co.,Ohio. Intrested in and all information anyone has to offer! I do have Kasler Family on order. Looking for Millard Fillmore Andrew's, mother and father. Thank you, Annie

Eisnaugle Posted on: 15 Dec 1998, by Donava C. White

Surnames > Icenogle

Searching for an Allison Eisnaugle/Maude Chick from Jackson, Ohio. Grandparents

Mary Ellen Kasler Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Donna

Surnames > Kasler

Frederick Kasler had a daughter Mary Ellen b. about 1850's from Athens Co. Ohio but I know nothing about her. She had 5 brothers and 1 sister. Anything else I can try to help you with? Dee

reply to donna Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  somber004

Surnames > Kasler

donna did your father have a sister named mary ellen kasler?or maybe an greataunt?her name was kasler who married a schwartzkopf and moved to south dakota she had a sister names ruth,and cora and i think betty an...

Obit. Susan Trejo Padgett Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Trejo

...Padgett; parents, Joseph Trejo and Obdulia Trejo; and sisters, Dolores Lauzon, Sally Ramirez, Betty Jo Kasler and Joanne Trejo. Mass: 11 a.m. tomorrow, Holy Cross Mausoleum, 4470 Hilltop Drive, San Diego. ...

Suzanne Minkler Kesler (Kasler) Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by  mkasler7858

Surnames > Minkler

My g-g-g-g grandfather was a Hessian soldier who was stationed in Lake Champlain region of New York, Vermont and Quebec during the Revolutionary War. He married SUZANNE MINKLER around 1785 possibly in...

Re: I am searching for Wegienka, Respondeck, Janish, and Mahalak relatives Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by chuck kasler

Surnames > Wegienka

I am the grandson of Frank Kasler (Kaslatas) and Grace Kasler (Respondeck) I can give you alot of info. about this side of the family. At the same time I am interested in any info. on myGrandfather Frank Kasler and my ...

Busic Family Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  oldjimh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rappahannock

Busics' came from Aix La Chapelle, France, which is now known as Aacham, Germany. Gr.-Gr.-Grandfather was Samuel Buzick, who was the son of George Buzick (spelling originally"Busic) Samuel was bo...

Robinson/Robison Andrew Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  oldjimh

...east of Jacksonville, near Glouster. John Robinson Andrew(Jan. 1,1836-died 1909) married Elizabeth Kasler(1838-died April 10, 1903) of Athens Co. Both buried in Mt.Salem Cemetry,Platte County, Missouri. M...

Andrew Pember of Champlain, NY Posted on: 14 Jun 2003, by Michael Kasler

Surnames > Pember

...Andrew & Eli, who setteled near Champlain, NY around 1800. My ggg-grandmother was Mandana (Pember) Kasler, daughter of one of them, probably Andrew. While digging into some old collections, I found th...

Re: Andrew Pember of Champlain, NY Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by Michael Kasler

Surnames > Pember

Hello Bob....Great to hear from you! The Andrew Pember that I am searching for is the father of the Andrew that you are referring to. Do you happen to have any info at all on Andrew Jr.'s parents???...

Eisnaugle from Athens Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by Donava White

Surnames > Eisnaugle

...lived in Jackson. My family lived in Athens and my Mother was Myrtle Elaine Eisnaugle m. Clifton William Kasler. Myrtle was born in 1904 so I am assuming Maude was born around 1880/85. My Grandfather's name...

KASLER,Oliver "Art" Posted on: 12 May 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Obituaries Oliver Kasler Oliver “Art” Kasler, 69, Joplin, MO, passed into eternal rest, 1:48 p.m., May 6, 2007 at St. John’s Regional Medical Center, Joplin, MO after a long term illness. Oliver was born June 1,...

Re: Gaschler family from Bohemia and Bukovina Posted on: 07 Feb 2007, by  bethlong48

Surnames > Gaschler

... I would really love to find a (male) Gaschler descendant for our Bukovina Y-DNA project. We have a Kasler descendant to compare and see if there is a common ancestor. It can't be you (it has to be a Gaschl...

per page