Search the Boards

Search Results for "kasler" - 151 Messages

per page

EDDY/STEADMAN/KASLER/EISNAUGLE/CHICK/WHITE/HAMILTON/STEENROD Posted on: 20 Jul 1998, by Donava White

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Athens

...AREA. EISNAUGLE/CHICK:JACKSON, OHIO 1850'S WHITE/HAMILTON:MEIGS CO, ATHENS CO. STEENROD: NELSONVILLE,O. KASLER/EDDY:ATHENS, O

Eisnaugle Posted on: 15 Dec 1998, by Donava C. White

Surnames > Icenogle

Searching for an Allison Eisnaugle/Maude Chick from Jackson, Ohio. Grandparents

Eddy/Steadman Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by Donava White

Susan Steadman married to John Eddy/Daughter Nellie C. Eddy Kasler 1850 Era Amesville area, Athens Co. Ohio. Need above parents names and data and sibblings of the above names.

Eddy, Steadman, Vore of Athens County, Ohio Posted on: 16 Jan 1999, by Jo Ann Eddy Brown

...1944 age 83 years per tombstone. Children of John Q. and Almira were: Nellie Catherine Eddy m W. Asher Kasler in Athen Co. 4 children. Honora Belle Eddy m C.D. Powell in Athens. 2 daughters I have extensi...

Susan Steadman/John Eddy Posted on: 13 Jan 1999, by Donava White

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Clinton

...Missouri Area possibly Clinton Co. Su Cow or Susan Steadman married John Eddy 1850 era. Also Clinton Kasler or Clifton Kasler or Castle.

Emanuel Wilkins married to Sidney Hazlett Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by Gayla Andrews Vincent

Surnames > Wilkins

Looking for parents and other information for Emanuel Wilkins who married Sidney Hazlett and had a daughter Flora Wilkins who married Owen Edward Hupp. They lived in Perry/Licking County, Ohio.

Eisnaugle/Chick Posted on: 12 Feb 1999, by Donava Kasler White

Surnames > Icenogle

My name is Donava Kasler White and my Grandfather was from Jackson, Ohio. His name was Allison but there seems to be two Eisnaugles by that name. I know nothing about him other than he worked in the Coal Mi...

Keirns/Kearns Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by Nancy Keirns

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Sligo > General

...Mary Hicks, Elizabeth Strawsnider, Polly Ellenwood); Sarah (m. Lewis Rathburn); George W. (m. Amanda Kasler); and William. My husband is descended thru George and Amanda Kasler Keirns. All settled in Ohio and WV.

Patricia A. “Pat” WOLFF, died 12 Dec 1999 Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

...29, 1925, in Bluffton, Ind., she was the daughter of Glenn Cole “Spec” and Chella (WELSH) KASLER. In 1947, in Cleveland, Ohio, she married Gene WOLFF, who preceded her in death in 1992. Pat grew...

Kasler Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by jake

I am looking for the parents of Edna L. Kasler who married Albert Linscott. I think they lived around the Amesville area around 1880era +or -

Edna Lee Kasler Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Donava White

Edna Lee Kasler was born 20 January 1880 on Kasler Creek. On 28 October ,1899 she married Albert Ross Linscott. He was born 12 may 1877 in Athens, County, Ohio Ames Township. Edna died 20 May 1954 and Albert died...

Steenrod/Nelson Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by Donava White

The Nelson/Steenrod were of the same line. My Mother-in-law is a Steenrod from Nelsonville, Ohio. She has talked about Daniel and the connection between the Steenrods. She is 79 years old and I will c...

Linscott Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by jake

I am looking for the parents of Albert Linscott who married Edna Kasler around 1890 +or- . I think they lived in Amesville. I believe that is Athens county. thank you.

Linscott/Kasler Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by Donava White

Edna Lee Kasler b 20 Jan. 1880 on Kasler Creek, Ames Twp, Athens Co., Oh, m Albert Ross Linscott b 12 May, 1877 in Ames Twp. Edna died 20 May 1954 and Albert d. 10 July 1968. Buried in Hooper Ridge Cemetery. Chil...

Linscott Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by Donava White

Your Linscott/Dille line starts with Kelian Kasler, b 26 may 1788 m Mandana Pembler b 27 Feb, 1793. Frederick Pember Kasler and Amanda Lee Miner in Ames.Twp., Athens Co, Ohio per "The Kasler Family" book by A...

ECKARD/WILLIAMS/TRIPLET Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  loralealilu

...ECKARD m Clara ROBERTS 4. Homer Martin ECKARD m Garnet A. LINSCOTT (dau of Albert LINSCOTT and Edna KASLER). 5. Harold ECKARD m Emma McFADDEN 6. Virginia ECKARD m "Red" YOUNG 7. Myrtle ECKARD m Sp...

Keirns/Kearns Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by Nancy Keirns

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...Mary Hicks, Elizabeth Strawsnider, Polly Ellenwood); Sarah (m. Lewis Rathburn); George W. (m. Amanda Kasler); and William. My husband is descended thru George and Amanda Kasler Keirns. All settled in Ohio and WV.

Johnathon Keirns Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by Nancy Keirns

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Mayo > General

Samuel Angle Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by Stacy Whitney

Surnames > Angle

...Their daughter, Sarah Ann ANGLE, b. 18 Apr 1856, Athens Co, OH, d. 11 Mar 1930, married Jeduthan Waldo KASLER on 25 July 1875, in Athens Co, OH. Were there other children? Who were the parents of Samuel AN...

NYE cemetery records Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  evener

The records for NYE cemetery in Athens County burned in a fire in 1930. I talked to the trustee who takes care of the records and she was no help. I wrote her first and included a self addressed retur...

VA ANDREW Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Gayla Andrews Vincent

Surnames > Andrews

...you have any connection in this area? John Robinson Andrew m Ruth McDaniel Robinson Andrew m Elizabeth Kasler Millard Fillmore, Cora Mandana, Charles Edward, Dora Mae, Angie, Shelton Riley, Nancy A, Eva Eli...

Mail Address Change Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Donava White

Search for Ancestors in Athens Co, Jackson Co., and surrounding areas. Surnames: Kasler/Eddy/Steadman/Eisnaugle/Chick and White

Pearly Nelson Kasler Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by  mmm_driftwood

Surnames > Kasler

Looking for a Pearly Nelson Kasler or wife Sarah Sweet circa 1849

New e-mail address Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Donava Kasler White

...list of Coal Mines in Athens/Marietta/Jackson areas during 1920-50 Era. Information on Mines that Asher Kasler, Clifton Kasler or Allison Eisnaugle might have worked at. Also any information on United Coal Miners...

John R. Andrew Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by Linda Willey

Surnames > Andrews

John R. Andrew m. Elizabeth Kasler (b.1838 Ames Twp. Ohio) Children: Cora Mandana, Doraq May, Nancy, 3 unnamed infants, Millard, Shelton, Charlsey, Angel. Looking for any connection.

John R Andrew Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by Gayla Andrews Vincent

Surnames > Andrews

Linda What would you like to know? I know lots and lots re John Robinson Andrew and family. I have the family tree of the Kasler's and am working on the family tree of the Andrew's. I am also related ...

Kasler's Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Donava White

Surnames > Kasler

Roberta, perhaps I can help. I have 200+ pages of Kasler info. I was born in Athens, Ohio and my father was Clifton William, Dee

Kaslers Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  mmm_driftwood

Surnames > Kasler

My great-great-grandmother was Addie Belle Kasler(June 10, 1860). Her parents were Pearley Nelson Kasler (March 12, 1849) and Sarah Sweet(Janurary 24, 1849). Do you know who Pearly's parents, grandparents, etc. w...

Pearly and Sarah Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Donava White

Surnames > Kasler

Let me know what info. you need. I was a Kasler from Athens, Ohio and have a complete list of the Kasler's and their families. Dee

Andrew Family Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  oldjimh

...mother's family is from Athens Co.,Ohio. Intrested in and all information anyone has to offer! I do have Kasler Family on order. Looking for Millard Fillmore Andrew's, mother and father. Thank you, Annie

reply to donna Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  somber004

Surnames > Kasler

donna did your father have a sister named mary ellen kasler?or maybe an greataunt?her name was kasler who married a schwartzkopf and moved to south dakota she had a sister names ruth,and cora and i think betty an...

Mary Ellen Kasler Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Donna

Surnames > Kasler

Frederick Kasler had a daughter Mary Ellen b. about 1850's from Athens Co. Ohio but I know nothing about her. She had 5 brothers and 1 sister. Anything else I can try to help you with? Dee

Busic Family Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  oldjimh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rappahannock

Busics' came from Aix La Chapelle, France, which is now known as Aacham, Germany. Gr.-Gr.-Grandfather was Samuel Buzick, who was the son of George Buzick (spelling originally"Busic) Samuel was bo...

Robinson/Robison Andrew Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  oldjimh

...east of Jacksonville, near Glouster. John Robinson Andrew(Jan. 1,1836-died 1909) married Elizabeth Kasler(1838-died April 10, 1903) of Athens Co. Both buried in Mt.Salem Cemetry,Platte County, Missouri. M...

Lookin for Family in Athens Co. Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by  oldjimh

I am looking for Lydia Lay Miner's folks. Lydia was married to Mahlon Kasler,their daugther Elizabeth Kasler Andrew, was married to John Robinson Andrew. Lydia folks were Nathan and Hannah (King).It is believed t...

Miners Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by Donava Kasler White

...received a notification with this info. Athens Co. holds many relatives for me, but unable to find Asher Kasler/Nellie Catherine Eddy's parents. John Steadman and Susan or Almira, GGrandmother's maiden name...

Steadman/Eddy Posted on: 06 Oct 2000, by Donava Kasler White

I have a John H. Steadman b.Aug 31, 1878 and d. June 17, 1942 m. Sarah Almira ? . Wm. L. Steadman, James Steadman b 1824 in Athens. Buried in Greenlawn Cemetery. Also, a Emma. Julius and a Lewis came ...

Steadman Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Donava Kasler White

...1944 age 83 years per tombstone. Children of John Q. and Almira were: Nellie Catherine Eddy m W. Asher Kasler in Athen Co. 4 children. 2041 .Asher Waldo Kasler was born March 21, 1875 on Hooper Ridge in Athens ...

Augustus Keirns Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by Scott

Surnames > Keirns

Tracy. Augustues Corwin Keirnes was born to George Keirns and Amanda Kasler in 1840 George was born to Jonathan Keirns and Catherine Kenter in 1809 Johnathan was a Brittish soldier in the Revolution. If you...

C.D.Powell/Honora Bell Eddy Connections? Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by Donava White

SEARCHING FOR:Ancestors of Moses Steadman,Dover Twp.Athens Co., father-in-law to Eugene Burns, Wife Edith. 1845-1925. Any Ancestors to this family? HONORA BELL EDDY:Seeking information on Honora, husb...

Kasler's Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by Kc Kasler

Surnames > Kasler

Awww, Aint it GREAT to be a Kasler? :)

Linscott family Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Mr. K. Haybron Adams

There is a book written on the Kasler family and also on the Linscott family. Do you have access to them?

Powell Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Donava White

Patty, need to know your lineage on Powell surname. Searching for Claude D. Powell m. Honora Bell Eddy, Athens Co. Please contact me or reply.

Powell Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Donava White

Athens Co: Powell info. Patty, need to know your lineage on Powell surname. Searching for Claude D. Powell m. Honora Bell Eddy, Athens Co. Please contact me or reply.

POWELL Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by Donna White

Athens Co., seaching for info. on surname:POWELL/CLAUDE D AND HONORA BELLE. Would appreciate an info. you might have on your POWELL surname. Thanks

Crippen Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by Dee White

Athens Webpage: Following may help a CRIPPEN ancestor. i Cushman Crippen, an old resident of Athens, was born Dec. 28, 1814, in that city, where he was reared and has lived all his life. His parents...

Andrews in Athens County Posted on: 10 May 2001, by  DebbyTaylor69

...and Ruth had the following children: Mahala who married a Wooley, Chloe, John who married Elizabeth Kasler, Lewis, and Shelton. Robinson could have had a brother....we haven't researched that much on the An...

POWELL Posted on: 30 May 2001, by Dee White

I have some POWELL information from Athens Co., will have to look the above names up. My connection with Powell would be CLAUDE POWELL, m. daughter of Honora Belle Eddy. Any information on this famil...

Re: seelow Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  mkasler7858

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...1710. Do you have any information about the Minckler family that far back?? My ancestor, Johann Michael Kasler, was a Braunschwieg soldier during the American Revolution. He was born at Schatteburg around...

Re: peter minckler Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  mkasler7858

Surnames > Minckler

...g-g-g-g-grandmother. I'm curious to see if you have any additional info on Peter and/or his family. Michael Kasler

per page