Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "kirchberg" - 339 Messages

per page

Henry Bartel, 1899 Biography Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by  ddr8439

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

...are my own explanations. It reads as follows: Henry Bartel This man was born on 1 November 1846 in Kirchberg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, where he also received his schooling. Afterwards, he worked in farmi...

Johannes Diehlman Beck Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  DCrowder

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...arrived in Phil.,PA., Sept. 26, 1752 on "Richard and Mary", sailing from Rotterdam and from the Kirchberg (Hunsruck), Simmern area. Born in 1730 to possible Schweikhardt Beck and Catherine Miller (Mu...

HELMBERG Posted on: 07 Jun 1998, by Peter Nouwt

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Upper Austria

...eine Familie Von Helmberg (von Weitersdorf) aus Kremsmünster, die im 17. und 18. Jahrhundert in Kirchberg wohnte. Gibt es eine Genealogie dieser Familie?

Mia Vogt Posted on: 01 Feb 2002, by Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

...2002 at the Eventide Nursing Home in Denison, Iowa, at the age of one-hundred two. Mia was born in Kirchberg/Hundsrueck, Germany and was baptized in the Roman Catholic Faith. She received her education in Ger...

GMEINDL, HIEBLER, BAUMGARTNER/BURGER? Posted on: 05 May 1998, by Nadine Holland

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Carinthia

...was named JAKOB GMEINDL. (his wife I only have the name Barbara?) They both were born in Erbersdorf Kirchberg. ANNA BAUMGARTNER/BURGER? was married to JOSEF PAYR there son JOSEF PAYR was born 1830 in Erbersdo...

RICE Family of WA Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by  TAM771

Surnames > Rice

...They were twins. I am not sure what their birthdates are. However, I do know that Bertha married Ernest Kirchberg and they had 2 daughters Marie and Alice. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I am ha...

Mebus, 1805-1872, Baden-Wuertemburg Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Alanna

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...information confirming any of these facts and any additional information regarding the Mebus family in Kirchberg, Germany would be greatly appreciated. Note - name may be spelled Mabus, Mebes, Mobus, Moibus, e...

George MAYER Posted on: 16 Feb 2000, by  PHusler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Logan

...Mayer Sr., of the firm of George Mayer & Son, grocers at Mount Pulaski was born May 15, 1820, in Kirchberg, Wurtemberg. His early days were spent caring for the farm and vineyard of his father, John George...

Need info on Mabus' in Germany, 1805-1872, Baden-Wuerttenburg Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Alanna

Surnames > Mabus

...information confirming any of these facts and any additional information regarding the Mebus family in Kirchberg, Germany would be greatly appreciated. Note - name may be spelled Mabus, Mebes, Mobus, Moibus, e...

EICHERT Posted on: 25 May 1998, by  JanetLynne222...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

EICHERT, Heinrich, born c. 1822 in Kirchberg, Wurttemberg, married Ane Cathrine NIELSEN in Jan. 1848. Does anyone know where I should write for a birth cert. for Heinrich?

Re: 1798 "Men of Bern" Posted on: 21 Jul 2006, by  laurakaatz

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > Cantons > Bern

...if the following people are referenced in the book: Jakob Roth - likely in Berken, Herzogenbuchsee or Kirchberg Urs Roth - likely in Berken, Herzogenbuchsee or Kirchberg Jakob Iseli - likely in Kirchberg or Herzogenbuchsee Albe...

Joseph Franciscus Ringenbach Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Mike BRESSON

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

...Ringenbach come from Alsace in France. They come from the Masevaux's valley, towns of Masevaux, Sewen, Kirchberg and Sickert. Sorry and good luck for your search. Mike Bresson

Re: Rebling - Kirchberg, 1900 Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  1940Judi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dodge

This is part of my family and would like to hear from you. Anna's father was karl Gustav Adolph Kirchberg

Rebling - Kirchberg, 1900 Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by  ceguse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dodge

...(translated from German) On December 18th in Beaver Dam, Pastor E. Jonas married Edmund Rebling and Miss Anna Kirchberg, both of Beaver Dam. [Note: I am not personally researching these surnames.]

Krauchi Posted on: 02 Oct 1998, by Shirley

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

...information on Godfrey Krauchi. He immigrated to Canada from Switzerland around 1903. He is from the Kirchberg, Canton Berne area. He came over with one brother, Fredrick and a sister Anna who married John Her...

Rhein family Posted on: 12 Aug 2005, by David S. Ott

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

Looking for the family of Johan Henrich Rhein. He was born in Kirchberg in Hunsruck, Rheinland about 1700. He married Susanna Catharina Echternach around 1722 in Kirchberg. Emigrated to America, landing in Philadelphia...

RHEIN Posted on: 19 Jun 1998, by  dsolko

We are researching the Rhein family who emmigrated to America in 1751. They came from Kirchberg-Simmern area (Hunsruck?) Rhineland, Germany and settled in the Reading, Pennsylvania area ca 1751. The information I have...

Pommerening Posted on: 05 Jun 2002, by  ugpommerening

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Meine Pommerenings aus Pommern. Ich forsche seit 3 Jahren NUR im Internet und kann sagen, dass dies zwar aufwendig aber auch erfolgreich war. Bitte helfen Sie weitere Details zu erarbeiten. Danke Ihn...

Re: Skov or Schau Family Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by Kevin Schau

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

...shoe', and 'the large shoe') -variants include Schuh with references to one 'Filemannus Schue' from Kirchberg in Hunsrueck, 1249 -and, finally, the Prussian Schau family was enobled in 1751 (but i don't know w...

Herman Petzold Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by Charles Petzold

Surnames > Petzold

I`m looking for information on may Grandfather Herman Petzold from Kirchberg,Zwickau,Sachsen,Germany born around 1857 and come to Louisville KY. US,Also Maria Clara Mueller born 1859 in Louisville,KY.US

Herman Petzold Posted on: 10 Mar 2000, by Charles Petzold

Surnames > Petzold

I`m looking for information on myGrandfather Herman Petzold from Kirchberg,Zwickau,Sachsen,Germany born around 1857 and come to Louisville KY. US,Also Maria Clara Mueller born 1859 in Louisville,KY.US. My Gran...

Re: Johannes Cornet (b 1800) of Bruchweiler-Bärenbach area Posted on: 29 Feb 2004, by Baerbel Hammes

...mentioned seemed to me as you should look for some Hunsrueckian villages - near Kirn, Rhaunen, Sohren or Kirchberg. I do think the hint for "Bundenbach" - NOT "Bundenthal" - might be helpf...

Lautzenhausser in area of Sohren & Kirchberg Posted on: 27 Oct 1999, by Suzy Schultz

Searching for members of Lautzenhausser family in vicinity of Sohren (near Kirchberg) and for information on ancestors of this family who went to Pennsylvannia, USA in 1700's and for gravestone information fro...

Re: Müller and related families of Hunsrück region Posted on: 25 Nov 2001, by  DollyCrowder2...

...Johannes's words in german, but written in english. He mentions: village of Zanauum, upper bailiwic of Kirchberg. "She was the daughter of Peter Miller of Zheingen near old Simanern," (Simmern). I...

Susanna Margaretha RHEIN Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by  dsolko

Surnames > Rhein

...his parents Johann Henrich Rhein and Susanna Catherina (Echternacht) and siblings. They emigrated from Kirchberg in Hunsruck, Germany in 1747. I have more info on the Rhein branch. If interested, please e-mail...

per page