Search the Boards

Search Results for "lenhoff" - 88 Messages

per page

NOTICE: P.N.Hutton Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by  JGermaxxxnn09...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Maries

Maries County(MO)Gazette: 19 Nov 1920. Mrs. O.C. Fritts and Mr.and Mrs. C.H. Lenhoff went to Owensville Monday to attend the funeral of P.N. Hutton, whose death occured there November 13.

Frank Sholler & Anna Lenhoff Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by Stan LEwis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Brown

Looking for any information on the family of Frank Sholler ( sometimes spelled Scholler), his wife Margaret Lenhoff, who had a daughter Anna born Brown Co., 7/28/1871

Henry H. Hollenbeck Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  JenDon

Surnames > Hollenbeck

If this is H.H. Hollenbeck, I do have information. Send me your e-mail and your snail mail address. Donna Lenhoff

Udry - from Prussia Cincinnati, Ohio Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Kathy O'Duggan Giuliani

Surnames > Udry

...Cincinnati, Hamilton, Ohio. Her parents were Lawrence Udry b. abt 1808 and his second wife Josephine Lenhoff b. abt 1834. There were many children... at least 2 from the first marriage (wife Magdelena Schind...

Cincinnati Udry connection--Jackpot?? Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Kathy O'Duggan Giuliani

Surnames > Udry

...If so, I believe he may be the 2nd youngest child of my gr gr grandparents (Lawrence Udry Josephine Lenhoff)...Lawrence was a farmer in Green Township (once Colerain Township??) near Cinti...Did your John h...

Cincinnati Udrys--connection?? Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Kathy O'Duggan Giuliani

Surnames > Udry

...about 1872??? I think she may be the youngest child of my gr gr grandparents (Lawrence Udry Josephine Lenhoff)...Did she have siblings named John, Lawrence, Catherine (my gr grandmother), Matthias Henry???...

Lenhoff/Lehnhoff-Prussia Cincinnati,Ohio Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Kathy O'Duggan Giuliani

Surnames > Lehnhoff

I have many relatives from the Cincinnati, Ohio area, starting in the 1840s...are there any Lenhoff genealogists out there who would like to share info??? My grgr grandmother was Josephine Lenhoff. Her father was L...

Udrys in Cincinnati Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Kathy O'Duggan Giuliani

Surnames > Udry

...records for your Barbara (baptized Ann Barbara May 6, 1872). Parents Lawrence Joseph Udry Josephine Lenhoff (my grgr grandparents). I also have a picture of her as a young girl! Be in touch, we have a lot t...

Lawrence Joseph Udry Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Kathy O'Duggan Giuliani

Surnames > Udry

...I have Lawrence from 1840 thru 1880 (he died Dec 1880). I also have pictures of Lawrence Josephine (Lenhoff) Udry. I have his naturalization application in which he states his birthdate as July 10, 1808 sw...

Census records 1840 thru 1880 Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Kathy O'Duggan Giuliani

Surnames > Udry

Karen ( Bill), I have the census records for Lawrence Josephine...I could send you copies if you give me your addresses!! In short: 1850 Colerain Township- Larrance Utray 40, b Germany, Mary 33 b Ger...

Lenhoffs Posted on: 01 Dec 2000, by  RLenhoff7955

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Brown

would like to know iof Margaret Lenhoff , listed in your query had any relatives

Trislers in Nky/SOhio Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by  RLenhoff7955

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...about late 1800s Specifically (K)Catherine ,Lillian and two other sisters. Catherine and Lillian married Lenhoff brothers Fred and John somewhere around 1900 in Nky.,probably Kenton County. Ron Lenhoff , <vp21@...

Katz from Michigan: Sam, Nathan, Abraham(Molly and Max's Children) Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  jimshulman

Surnames > Katz

I am looking for the descendants of Molly Lenhoff and Max Katz who had three sons: Sam(married to Esther?), Nathan (married to Goldy Smith) and Abraham (married to Fanny Katz). Abraham and Fanny had three ...

Trisler,Trissler,Tresler; Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by  RLenhoff7955

Topics > Military > Civil War > Kentucky > General

...immigration records from the north. Is it possible they were connected to the southern Trisslers. Ron Lenhoff <vp21@fuse.net>

Tresslers in Oh and Nky Posted on: 08 Oct 2002, by  RLenhoff7955

Surnames > Tressler

My Gr grandfather was a Charles Tressler married to a Baumgartner .They resided ,at least for a time , in Cinti. Oh..They had three Daughters,Catherine(my grand mother,Lillian and a third ,who believe...

Lenhoff Prussia/Latvia Update Posted on: 17 Oct 2002, by  jesjms

Surnames > Lehnhoff

Dear Lenhoff descendants This is Jim Shulman in Galena, Ohio. I haven't looked at the Ancestory.com site for Lehnoffs in sometime , though I have been in touch with Michael. I noted all of your entries u...

Frederick Lenhoff Posted on: 02 Dec 2002, by Stan Lewis

Surnames > Lehnhoff

I am researching a Frederick Lenhoff ( b~ 1813 , Germany) from brown Co., Ohio, whose daughter Margaret married a Frank Sholler !abt 1868 . I believe Frederick married a Margaret ( last name unknown) and ha...

Re: Lenhoff/Lehnhoff-Prussia Cincinnati,Ohio Posted on: 03 Feb 2003, by Matti Tuominen

Surnames > Lehnhoff

Hi, I have an ancestor Johan Lenhoff, born 1680 in Riga Latvia to a Finnish soldier Matts Lento who died in Riga (year not known). Johan Lenhoff was a soldier in the army of the Swedish-Finnish King Carl XII and wa...

Re: Cherokee Cemetery Butte Co Posted on: 04 Apr 2003, by Ron Womack

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Butte

...it. I suggest contacting the Cherokee Museum or the Butte County Historical Society in Oroville. Jim Lenhoff owns the Cherokee museum, is prominent in the Historical Society and has authored a number of boo...

Lenhoffs Posted on: 07 May 2003, by Kurt

Surnames > Tressler

Hi Ron was wondering if you have run accross a Joseph Lenhoff from Hungary, He was actually from Sotin, Croatia or "Neudorf" Novo Sello, Batscka. There was aa family of Lenhoffs that lived there as...

AMENT MAROSEN KALUMER /KAMERER b. Vinkovci Croatia, near Sotin and "Neudorf" Novo-selo Posted on: 30 May 2003, by  @@kurtslakebo...

Surnames > Kamerer

...I am searchimg in the area are: HORVATH BALINT ROTTINGER KNOBL SEHN AMENT MAROSEN MARVAN NUSSBRUCHER LENHOFF LETT to name a few.

Re: Pentz Posted on: 10 Jul 2003, by Ron Womack

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Butte

...Cherokee Cemetery is well kept and located a mile or two south of Cherokee on top of Table Mountain. A Mr. Lenhoff, long time historian in Butte County, runs a small museum in Cherokee. The second ranch hou...

Rabel Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by  bdpasco50

Surnames > Rabel

Searching for info on Rabel from Lebanon Pennsylvania Mathew and or George in particular

Anna (Gerber) Bayer Meyer - 1872 - 1930 Posted on: 06 Mar 2005, by  vickie_dejong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

The following is the newspaper obituary of Anna (Gerber) Bayer Meyer. Her father was John Gerber. Her first husband’s name was Robert Bayer. I am trying determine if her mother’s name was Anna (Sta...

The Kangisser Family Posted on: 02 May 1999, by Amanda

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Latvia > General

...from Latvia. My great-grandfather was Isaac Kangisser from Libau [Liepaja] Courland, married to Minna Lenhoff from Talsi, Courland. I would appreciate any information. They left for London, England sometime ...

Re: Query/Charles Trisler Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by Ron Lenhoff

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Winona

...Lillian,Katherine,ella and Clara in Southern Ohio. Lillian and Katherine married brothers John and Fred Lenhoff. There is a story in the family of some members meeting their spouses on a wagon train while fl...

1920 and 1930 Census look up? Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by  @@kurtslakebo...

Topics > Census > United States > General

...1930 CensusThey lived in MI probably Port Huron or Bad Axe certainly in Michigans thumb area. 3) Joseph LENHOFF b, abt 1860 Sotin of Akron OH m. 2nd? Elesabeth LEHNHOF b. abt 1866, lived in Dayton Ohio in 1...

New- 1920 or and 1930 Census lookup OH Lenhoff / Nussbrucher or Hoffmann Posted on: 21 Jun 2003, by  @@kurtslakebo...

Topics > Census > United States > Ohio Census

...just found this place out, how great! I am looking for the following look up. Thank You Kurt 1)Joseph LENHOFF b, abt 1860 Sotin of Akron OH m. 2nd? Elesabeth LEHNHOF b. abt 1866, lived in Dayton Ohio in 19...

Re: New- 1920 or and 1930 Census lookup OH Lenhoff / Nussbrucher or Hoffmann Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  cindyrichins8...

Topics > Census > United States > Ohio Census

...your correct family but will give info 1920 Columbus City, Franklin Co, Ohio Jan 2 ED 188 Prec E pg 1b Lenhoff, Joseph H 60 born Ohio parens born France labore in ?Salt Factory could be Bolt factory wife, ...

William Lenhof Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by P.M. Lenhoff-Faulcon

Surnames > Lenhoff

Hello Jennifer! The Lenhoff family are all related. We are traced back to Spain and the inquisition. It's my understanding that some Lenhoff's dropped the double F. I know a man who is also looking into his ...

Lenhoff Family Posted on: 11 Apr 2000, by  jesjms

Surnames > Lenhoff

...converted from Judaism to Catholicism rather than migrate. In the late 1800s there were several groups of Lenhoff families that came to the U.S. The Jewish Lenhoffs were mostly from the Kurland region and se...

Response to Ron Lenhoff Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  jesjms

Surnames > Lenhoff

...address as we spoke during our move or at least as it was in process. We used to live across from a Ky. Lenhoff who was Jewish, by the name of Barbara. I will have to get in touch with her to see what she ca...

LENHOFF info Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  jacrettig

Surnames > Lenhoff

Would like to trade LEHNHOFF/LENHOFF info. jwr184@aol.com Jim Cincinnati

1 f lenhoff Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by lenhoff

Surnames > Lenhoff

My dad is a lenhoff and his cousins are one "f", he and I are from Cinn.

Re: 1 f lenhoff Posted on: 20 Dec 2001, by  RLenhoff7955

Surnames > Lenhoff

You did not list your name ,when answering my message.Where do you live and how do I contact you? Ron Lenhoff

Re: 1 f lenhoff Posted on: 22 Dec 2001, by  RLenhoff7955

Surnames > Lenhoff

From all I can gather ,the spelling was up to the speller Ron Lenhoff

Lenhoff family Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by  JenDon

Surnames > Lenhoff

My husband's family is Lenhoff. His father was William Conrad Lenhoff. His grandfather was William, Sr. (Name used in US), but his name was Wilhelm Henry Carl Martin Lenhoff. William, Sr. was born in Valpariso, Chili, 26 ...

Surnames > Lenhoff

Lenhoffs in Cincinnati, Ohio Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Kathy O'Duggan Giuliani

Surnames > Lenhoff

I am looking for info re: Lenhoff connections in Cincinnati, Hamilton, Ohio also in Germany. My gr gr grandmother was Josephine Lenhoff b. abt 1834. Her parents were Mathias Lenhoff and Barbara (?)...Josephine had many b...

LENHOFF INFO Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  jacrettig

Surnames > Lenhoff

Surnames > Lenhoff

Northern Ky Lenhoffs Posted on: 04 May 2001, by Karen Lenhoff

Surnames > Lenhoff

Ron, I am one of the Northern Kentucky Lenhoffs, the youngest daughter of Bill Lenhoff from Elsmere. I believe you are my first cousin - if I'm rememebering right, aren't Bush and Ruth Lenhoff your parents?? I wou...

MARGARET LENHOFF, LEHNOFF Posted on: 27 May 2001, by  REDROVER68

Surnames > Lenhoff

HI...SAW YOUR MESSAGE RE LENHOFF IN CINCINNATI. I AM LOOKING FOR INFO ON MARGARET LENHOFF B 1850 THERE. SHE MD. FRANK SHOLLER. I BELIEVE HER FATHER WAS JOHN WHO MD. A MARY BARTHOLOMEW MAYBE? DOES ANY OF THIS CONNEC...

Re: Lenhoffs in Cincinnati, Ohio Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by  RLenhoff7955

Surnames > Lenhoff

...address and I'll get in touch with you. My email address is < vp21@fuse.net. My Gr. father was Fred Lenhoff (maybe Fredrick Lenhof ) born about 1877 to 1880 in Oh..His fathers name ,I think,was Fred also ...

Re: Lenhoffs in Cincinnati, Ohio Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by  RLenhoff7955

Surnames > Lenhoff

Another note; It is possible that the Joseph Lenhoff you mentioned b:1841 is my gr,gr ,gr grandfather (my gr. gr grandfathers death certificate mentions a Jos as his father. There is a lot of confusion about...

Lenhoffs Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by Phyllis M. Lenhoff-Faulcon

Surnames > Lenhoff

...family settled in Chicago. So, where are you at and how old are you, etc. ??? Sincerely, Phyllis M. Lenhoff-Faulcon

lenhoff Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  jacrettig

Surnames > Lenhoff

Irwin "Butchie" (or George) Lenhoff Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  jimshulman

Surnames > Lenhoff

Trying to locate Irwin "Butchie" (or George) Lenhoff born about 1933 in North Adams, MA , married to Patricia _____ and having three children. He is the son of Charles Hirsch Lenhoff and Celia (Sokolov) a...

Re: Irwin "Butchie" (or George) Lenhoff Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by Jimmy Shulman

Surnames > Lenhoff

I found the location of Irwin George Lenhoff in Edison, NJ. However, I do not have a phone no. or street address. Any assistance is appreciated in contacting him. Thanks

Jacob Lenhoff and Tessie's son Richard Martineau Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  jimshulman

Surnames > Lenhoff

I am trying to locate the son of Jacob Lenhoff and Tessie and/or his descendants. Jacob was one of four children of Joseph Baer Lenhoff and Hinda (Spitzer). The others were Esther Ruth, Harry Neal, and Samuel. Ja...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions