Search the Boards

Search Results for "lyerly" - 536 Messages

per page

DAVIS, LYERLY, TOLER Posted on: 17 May 1998, by  hdfrieda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

Researching Mason DAVIS, born 02-Jul-1804 NC died 01-Dec-1862 in Union County IL. Married Nancy LYERLY born 20-Dec-1812 NC died 01-Jan-1895 in Union County IL. Mason and Nancy were married 18-Apr-1830 in Un...

LYERLY Posted on: 27 May 1998, by Lorena S. Eaker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Union

...from Rowan Co., NC then to Union Co., IL. A great deal of work has been done on them by members of the LYERLY/LILEY family in Bollinger Co., MO. You might make contact with them through that USGENWEB query....

MARCHETTI, Carleen Posted on: 26 Dec 1998, by  dkayh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...viewing. Memorial donations may be made to Bethel Lutheran Church, 355 E. Ridge Road, Salisbury. The Lyerly Funeral Home, Salisbury, is in charge of arrangements.

Lyerly Geneaolgy Posted on: 04 Mar 1999, by JoAnn Presley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

Looking for relatives of Zachariah Lyerly. Moved to Adams County in 1837. Died there in 1847.

Henry A. Dover Obituary Posted on: 06 Mar 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...his passing are: a brother, D. D. Dover of Atlanta; sisters, Mrs. Donie Doster and Mrs. Dell Ryan of Lyerly, Ga., Mrs. Fox of Calhoun; daughter, Mrs. S. S. Cheves of Colorado Springs, Colo; son, Charlie Dov...

DAVIS Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by  hdfrieda

Seeking inro on Mason DAVIS, born NC 1804, died Union County IL. 01-Dec-1862. Married Namcy LYERLY, Union Couty IL. 18-Apr-1830. Mason had at least one brother, Thomas B. DAVIS. Believe Mason's father to be...

Search for Great-Grandfather Posted on: 23 Mar 1999, by Robert Lee Leyerle Sr. (Lyerly)

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Mississippi

Am looking for information on my Great-Grandfather and Mother, Dr. Zackery Taylor Williams and Jane Lee-Williams. They lived in Manila, Arkansas - Mississippi County in the 1880's. That is where my Gr...

Summitt, Barkley Posted on: 04 Feb 1999, by Glen Summit

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Catawba

Headline: OBITUARIES Publication Date: February 23, 1997 Source: Greensboro News & Record Page: B7 Subjects: DEATH; FUNERAL; OBIT; GUILFORD; OUT; COUNTY BARKLEY (BARK) SUMMITT SALISBURY - Mr. Bark...

SHUMAN, John Sr. and Jr. of Rowan Co.,NC in 1838 Posted on: 02 Jan 1999, by  gingerbyrum

Surnames > Shuman

...upon which Henry HOOVER formerly lived; also 130 acres on the South for of Crane Creek next Christopher LYERLY, George CAUBLE, Nicholas RIMER & others, beginning next Nicholas Rimer, west of---MESSEMER,...

SHUMAN, John of Rowan Co.,NC 1788 Posted on: 02 Jan 1999, by  gingerbyrum

Surnames > Shuman

...said SHUMAN now lives on the south side of the plantations of George Earnhardt & north of Jacob LYERLY, witnessed by Joseph McPHERSON & Robert LINN & proved by the latter in Feb 1788

SHOWMAN, John of Rowan Co. NC in 1790 Posted on: 02 Jan 1999, by  gingerbyrum

Surnames > Shuman

Rowan Co.,NC Book 12 page 176: March 15,1790, Adam FRIES (a german) & wife Ann Mary let John SHOWMAN (all of Rowan Co.N.C.) have 299 acres on the waters of Dutch Second Creek , beginning next to G...

Thomas Lyerly. S.C. Posted on: 06 Apr 1999, by  rh516

Surnames > Lyerly

Who were the parents of Thomas Lyerly born in N.C. Came to Williamsburg Co., S.C. and married Caroline in 1837. Children Mary, Jane, Margaret, Henry, John, Pensus, Henrietta, Robert, Martin.

Thomas Lyerly Posted on: 04 May 1999, by Robert Lee Leyerle (Lyerly) Sr.

Surnames > Lyerly

The best I can do is give you the name Thomas H. Lyerly, born in 1815 in Rowan County, North Carolina. He is the only Thomas Lyerly I have that come close in the time frame. His father was Daniel Solomon Lyerly, ll and...

Henry A. Dover Obituary Posted on: 13 Apr 1999, by  pmanson

Surnames > Dover

...his passing are: a brother, D. D. Dover of Atlanta; sisters, Mrs. Donie Doster and Mrs. Dell Ryan of Lyerly, Ga., Mrs. Fox of Calhoun; daughter, Mrs. S. S. Cheves of Colorado Springs, Colo; son, Charlie Dov...

Family tree Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by  VirginiaShaw3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Adams

...1st gen., Johann Layrle,2nd gen, Zacharius 3rd Gen. My Grandfather James B. Weaver Lierly. (spelled Lyerly in this history) and Trephena Lyerly who married William Koch were brother and sister. The Spelling of th...

W.A. Lyerly & Ida Griffin Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by Betty Jo Wetherbee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Lauderdale

Looking for information on W.A. Lyerly and his wife Ida Griffin. They were married in Clarke County, MS, in 1882, and were living in Meridian in 1911. Any information will be appreciated.

Benjamin Thomas Gilmer Obituary Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...survived by his wife, the former Callie Greer of Oglethorpe; two daughters, Mrs. W. S. Stallings of Lyerly, Ga., and Mrs. A. L. Oliver of Atlanta and one son, M. E. Gilmer of St. Augustine, Fla. Funeral ser...

PICKLE ANCESTRY Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by Amy S. Johnson

Surnames > Pickle

...of Heinrich Bickel. If there is any connection, maybe we can share info. My grandfather was living at Lyerly, Ga., at the time of his death in 1977. He had lived in Alabama, Tennessee. I found my g-g-g-g-g...

Allison Fink Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by  brownmw

Surnames > Fink

...FINK, George FINK, John FINK. When Phoebe Biles BROWN died, Moses BROWN married a widow, Jane (Briggs) LYERLY 8 Jun 1859, in Rowan Co., NC. Allison FINK (his son-in-law) was the witness. Is your John FINK t...

James Walton Fitts Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by Harvey Martin

Surnames > Fitts

James Walton Fitts married Dorcas Tabitha Jane Benefield and he died Sep 21, 1889 in Lyerly, Ga. Several, if not all, of their children were born in Chatanooga Co., Ga. His parents were John Fitts and Sarah...

Daniel Littlejohn Posted on: 18 Jun 1999, by  SallyPotter|M...

Surnames > Littlejohn

...1846, daughter of Daniel and Cynthia (Thompson) Littlejoh, natives of Northern Kentucky. Mr. and Mrs. Lyerly are members of the Presbyterian Church. He is also a member of the "Grange," and a memb...

Edith Gammon Cranes Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...Home, Salisbury. A memorial service will be scheduled at a later date. Cremation arrangements are by Lyerly Funeral Home, Salisbury. Born Feb. 16, 1897, in Benton Ark., she attended Oklahoma schools and w...

Kinchen Rambo Foster Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by  MDoss69

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Chattooga

...info on Kinchen Rambo Foster in particular to see if he knew the Thomas Foster that is buried in the Lyerly cemetary. Kinchen R. was a Capt in the Civil War that owned some two thousand acres in Chattooga C...

We're related, too Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Erin Bunn Allen

Surnames > Bunn

Hi, Keith Parker, Joseph Wesley Bunn and Elizabeth Lyerly were my ancestors. After that they branch off, but it's still a surprise to meet a fairly close relative. Did you know Joseph Wesley is buried in N...

Shipman/Sparks Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  MarthaShipman...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Chattooga

...AL.; Lilly F., b. 1887, m. (1) Willie Studard, 1905; (2) Edward Kennedy; Wm. Perry, b. 18 Feb 1886, Lyerly; m. Ida Lee Cook (Floyd Co.); Annie M. m. Lindsay Cothran 19 Feb 1910; Samuel/Martha family found i...

Phillips Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Bonnie (Phillips)

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Fannin

...Burial: Bankhead Cemetery in Mentone, ALABAMA He Married: MARY (LAGLE/LAGEL) IN NC Her place of Burial is Lyerly, Walker Co. GA Children of JAMES PHILLIPS & MARY LAGLE/LAGEL) PHILLIPS are: M- NATHANIE...

mincey roots Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by casey arwood

Surnames > Mincey

...chattooga county ga I know that after he left mom and me he remarried. I has a cousin name Joan that live in lyerly I think my father had several brothers and a sister named jenny that most likely lives in ...

reply to bob Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by casey arwood

Surnames > Mincey

...tennesee my father name was robert and was called Bob also . My father is dead and buried in a town called lyerly ga .I belive his parents are also buried there could we be related

reply to joan Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by casey arwood

Surnames > Mincey

are you from a town called lyerly, ga I have a cousin named patricia joan I haven't seen since high school could this be you

grandfather John Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by casey arwood

Surnames > Smiley

My grandfather's name was John married to Leona Hall had 2 daughters Barbara and Doris they lived in lyerly ga if you have any info on this family pls reply

Jasper, Ga. Cardell's Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  LLyerly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jasper

...father was William Cardell b. 1843 in Jasper, Ga. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Lorna Lyerly

John Cunningham Foster Spartanbug,SC Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by  MDoss69

Surnames > Foster

...Thomas Allison migrated from Abbeville,SC to Gwinnett Co, Ga as well. Margaret and Robert are buried in Lyerly GA(Chattooga CO,GA) Any info would be great. Please mail at dddmdoss@cs.com. I don't check this...

Green Foster Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  MDoss69

Surnames > Sherron

...3rd gr-grandpa defended this slave and tried to have his murderers put away. This slave is buried in Lyerly,GA-no marker, but the paper said that. Shelby

MINCEY Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by CASEY

Surnames > Mincey

YES I GREW UP IN LYERLY. YOU HAVE TO BE KAY.

Berger Marriage Bonds in Rowan County, NC Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by James W. Kluttz

Surnames > Barger

...LIPPART 15 Mar 1861 m. 20 Mar 1861 Jacob A. RENDLEM[AN] John WILKINSON 000127059 Caty BARGER to Jacob LYERLY 04 Mar 1813 Casper HOLSHOUSER Geo. DUNN 000127252 Eliz BARGER to Jesse LYERLY 19 Apr 1849 William C. ...

MITCHELL Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  DEBORAHSTONE

...NANCY N. WILDER MITCHELL LIVED AROUND THE CHATTOOGA COUNTY AREA IN THE EARLY 1900'S. OAK HILL OUTSIDE OF LYERLY GA. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THEM OR PHILLIP ANDREW BRADY OR MARY LOCKEBY BRADY, THEY WERE MY G...

MITCHELL Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  DEBORAHSTONE

Surnames > Mitchell

GREG, LYERLY GA IS A TINY LITTLE SLEEPY TOWN ABOUT 7 MILES WEST OF SUMMERVILLE, MY WHOLE FAMILY LIVED IN CHATTOOGA COUNTY. OTHER TOWNS IN THAT COUNTY ARE MENLO, TRION, SUBLIGNA, MY GRANDFATHER HOMER IS BURI...

Rowan County family migrations Posted on: 07 May 2000, by  DanPatterson9...

Many eastern families that migrated westward settled for a while in old Rowan County, NC. Please check out www.dantana.com/RowanRoots If you are traveling through central NC on pleasure or on a fact f...

Lemly of Rowan County, NC Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  DanPatterson9...

My family way back were Lemly, Rufty, Lyerly.

Researching in Johnson Co. IL. Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  hdfrieda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Johnson

I am researching the following families in Johnson County, IL. I would like to exchange info with any researching the same families. DAVIS, LYERLY, GWIN, TOLER.

Sharpes in Iredell Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Stephanie Gambill

Surnames > Sharpe

That was the 1870 instead of the 1869 census that I found. The ages you wrote down are correct. I'm not sure about Walter being Chalmes though. My grandmother who is Chalmes's daughter is still living...

Solomon Hopkins Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  jmrutledge

Surnames > Hopkins

Mike Rutledge wrote: I spoke to another family from Alpine, Chattooga County GA yesterday. Alpine was one of the first settled areas in Chattooga County GA. Alpine is where the Cherokee Indian agen...

Chattooga Co Murder Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  MDoss69

...Chattooga Co of a former slave named Squire Allison or Green Foster. He is supposed to be buried in the Lyerly Cemetary. He worked on the farm of Robt S Foster of Chattooga Co. This occured about 1870-1873,...

Fitts/Foster Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Harvey Martin

...Green Fitts, son of John Fitts of Virginia, married Sarah Foster, daughter of Ramsome Foster, in or near Lyerly, Georgia. If anyone can help with information for either the Fitts or Foster line please email...

SEXTON-LYERLY Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Amy Benisch

I am looking for information regarding Joseph SEXTON or his wife Sarah LYERLY. Joseph SEXTON was born around 2 September 1944 in Tennesse, He died around 11 December 1894. He married Sarah LYERLY on 24 May 1870 U...

James Monroe ADAMS Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Amy Benisch

I am looking for information regarding the family of James Monroe ADAMS. He died 4 June 1938 in Alto Pass,Union County. He was married to Laura Belle Anderson around 1897. I think he was born 11 Novem...

Sexton-Lyerly Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by  MyronFuller

Joseph and Sarah were the parents of Ida Victoria Sexton who married Harry V Fuller. Ida and Harry were my grandparents. You might e-mail me.

finding relatives of my father Posted on: 10 Sep 2000, by  @@froggie@rur...

Surnames > Williams

...finally returned to Danville...I know my father had several brothers and one sister by the name of Annie Lyerly- it would be interesting to know something about my father and any relatives I have - never k...

Any relation to these McCrickards Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Rita McCrickard

Surnames > McCrickard

...Father's sister: Mat McCrickard (deceased) I live in Rome, Georgia and relatives from this area around Lyerly, Georgia.

Pollocks in Lyerly Posted on: 10 Oct 2000, by  RFP1947

...married William A. Perry in September 1885 they are buried in the Pollock Family plot at the cemetery at Lyerly . Are there any Pollocks related to this family in Chattoga County ?

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions