Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "mcfatter" - 91 Messages

per page

McCUISTION family Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by  betsymills

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lamar

...http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=betsym&id=I7232 to see what I have. Most of mine is on the McCuistion family rather than the McFatter side, but maybe it will give you someth...

Margaret Caroline McFatter Abels McCuistion Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Andrea Avery

...can help!! I am really stuck on 2 sides of my Lamar Co. families! (see 2nd posting) Margaret Caroline MCFATTER was born in Tennessee in 1826. She married Landon C. ABELS in Mississippi (either Attala or Madi...

Donald L. “Don” Smith Posted on: 10 Apr 2004, by  StefanG1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > McDowell

...be held at 11 a.m. today, February 16, 2004 at Nowlings Chapel Free Will Baptist Church with Rev. Tim McFatter officiating. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. The family received friends Sunday from...

Lacy Tandy Lewis Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Andrea Avery

Stuck on 2 branches of my Lamar Co. tree! Lacy Tandy Lewis was born 16 Oct. 1814 in NC. Emmigrates to Texas 1839, probably with the HARMON family. Receives Republic of Texas land grant 1841. Marries ...

Marlow Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Ann Marlow Hall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

...Jackson, and John, all were born in Ala. After Melinda/Melissa's death he married my great grandmother Mary McFatter and had 8 children. Steven, Thomas, Elisha Franklin, William David, (my grandfather) Martha...

Re: Isabel Bridges Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  DorothyGentry...

I just noticed you had McFatter listed under surnames. Do you know anything about Landon C. Abels who was married to Margaret Caroline McFatter? I can't trace my roots beyond him. Nor do I know his b. and d. dates....

Isabel Bridges Posted on: 20 Mar 2001, by Andrea

Elaine- Thank you so much for sharing that with us!! Isabel was my great-aunt by marriage...I knew her and she WAS mischievious! She also made a devil of a peach cobbler. She lived in Lamar Co. until ...

Republic of Texas land grants Posted on: 20 Mar 2001, by Andrea

Amy- You may want to check with the Texas Land Commission in Austin. What you may have (and my family had one for Lamar Co. TX, as well) is a unconditional CERTIFICATE for a land grant, which entitles...

Re: any mcfatter family Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by Wayne McFatter

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Robeson

...Message on MyFamily.com and was surprised to hear from anyone especially you. If your father was Luther McFatter, then I think he is my fathers brother. My Fathers name was Willie Marvin McFatter and was also born in...

any mcfatter family Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by  jbrower9519

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Robeson

my father, james luther mcfatter was born i think in smithfield, n.c. I was told as a child that i had indian blood, my great-great grandfather was a full blooded indian chief. i also have relatives in the go...

MCPHATTER ETC. Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by JIM MCPHATTER

CAME FROM SCOTLAND MID TO LATE 1700, LAND GRANTS 1790 IN THE AREA NOW CALLED HOKE COUNTY. TRACKS RUNNING FROM DROWNING CREEK AND ALSO BEAVER DAM NEAR BETHEL CHURCH 401 S RAEFORD NC. RELATED NAMES AND ...

Fosters in Smackover, Union Co., ARK Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by Mary Jane Barnett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Union

...mother appears this way on the group sheet that I have. Eliza Delaney Foster married William Whitfield McFatter abt. 1878 or 1879 in Louisiana. She lived all her adult life in Louisiana, close to Lake Charle...

MUNRO GILCHRIST Posted on: 29 Nov 1998, by Bill Murray

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Argyll > General

...Archibald SMITH age 55 and an Ann MCNEIL age 54. Yet another Archibald SMITH born about 1762 and a Janet MCFATTER born about 1764 were also there, maybe Janet is Archibald’s second wife. They had five ch...

Re: SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS Posted on: 27 Feb 2006, by Purvis Evans

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Washington

RootsWeb Message Boards [ Washington ]Re: SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS : Pam -- 17 Dec 2005. Re: SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS : Gloria Raley Baragona ... boards.ancestry.co...

SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  GBaragona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Washington

...John Wesley Burke, Jr. The death certificate shows that Mamie's parents were Sidney Williams and Nancy McFatter. The date of Sidney's and Nancy's marriage on the Washington County GENWEB site is 3/6/1892. ...

WESTROPE Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  O_Patrick

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

...Claiborne Co., MS-1928 Greenville, MS; m. 1) Martha O. McBRIER 1884 Claiborne Co., MS; m. 2) Mary E. McFATTER 1892 Claiborne Co., MS, she killed all 6 of their children on 15 June 1902 Claiborne Co., MS; m. 3...

Westrope-Winters Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by Virginia Weeks Warbington

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

It was Daniel Boone Westrope, Sr. that md Mary Ann Goza on 7 Jan 1852 in Claiborne Co., MS. He was employed as a laborer on his brother-in-law, Adam Winters', plantation in Claiborne Co., MS on 23 Oct...

MATHEWS,MCFATTER,GARRETT,BENNY,CAMERON Posted on: 11 May 1998, by  @@KlamityKat@...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Johnston

...born 04 Oct 1904, Tishomingo, Johnston Co, OK, died Jan 1975, San Antonio, TX. She had a son, Billy Joe MCFATTER, living in Yazoo, MS in 1975. Who was his father? Who were her parents? She marr. abt. 1925 to ...

Re: MCLAURIN Posted on: 17 Jun 2004, by David

...MacPhater or McFater, These were septs of the McLaurin in Scottland. The name was changed to either McFatter or McFater in N. Carolina. If you have any info I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks David

Re: MCLAURIN Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  dcmcdaddy1

I am tracing the McFather name, I have gotten as far as (David )Daniel McFather b. 1818. He was born somewhere in North Carolina, and he moved to Georgia about 1830-1840, I believe that his father cou...

Don E. Griffin obituary - 1990 Posted on: 21 Feb 2005, by  Carole Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

...received the Bronze Star and Cloverleaf Member: VFW post 5484. Survivors: Wife Barbara Daughters Sandy McFatter and Debbie Stanton both of Hampton, Ky., Delores Shelton of Clay Sons Don Allen of Smithfield N...

Malcolm V. Bailey Sr. Posted on: 27 Jul 2005, by County Coordinator

...Derrick Elam, Alan Chapman and Ronald Brown. Honorary Pallbearers: Dennis Starnes, Dale Smith, Louis McFatter, Carl Dixon, Louie Dixon, Frank Bland, Ed Bryant, Dr. Paul Pierce and Staff, Dr. Bobby Graham, an...

Obits-Mar 1944- Anderson/ Creel/ McArthur/ Espy/ Peel/ Williams/ Wise/ Lee/ Johnston/ Chumney/ Perry/ Herring/ Price/ Perdue/ Jones/ Hasty/ Bell/ Drinkwater/ Newsome/ Fletcher Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by Judi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

...Faulk, J Robinson, Hosea Coker, Smith Hall, Asa Lisenby, Marvin Harrison, Wallace Scarbrough, Dr. T K McFatter, Dr. S G ...

Re: 1870, 1880 Claiborne co. MS census lookups Posted on: 04 Apr 2006, by  paboswell2

Topics > Census > United States > Mississippi Census

...strange because they are in Claiborne Co. in 1850, 1860 and 1900. I suppose you know William Alexander McFatter married Margaret Jane Hudson 20 Sep 1848 Claiborne Co. MS. She died 1 Oct 1916 in Jefferson Co....

1870, 1880 Claiborne co. MS census lookups Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by Jessica Chisholm

...family. Maybe someone else will have better luck. Should be in Claiborne co. MS or nearby counties. MCFATTER, John Adams (or Jonathan), b. 1868 should have parents William Alexander and Margaret, sisters Eug...

Re: 1910, 1920, 1930 Claiborne co. MS census lookups Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  duval2

...Farmer, General farm 1920 census, Brandywine, Claiborne County, Mississippi, ED #43, Sheet 6A John A. McFatter, Head, 52, Mississippi, Mississippi, Mississippi, Farmer, General Farm Ally O, Wife, 41, Missis...

Deaths-Aug 1944- Robertson/ Skipper/ Davis/ Wells/ Brown/ McCaskill/ Walden/ Moody/ Thomas/ Baldwin/ Seaborn/ Blakey/ Weeks/ Todd/ Horne/Marshall/ Brunson/ Grimsley/ Windham/ Newton/ Jones/ Hicks/ Lynch/ Shanks/ Bentley/ Hall/ Morris Posted on: 16 Oct 2006, by  JGharst

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

Excerpts from The Dothan Eagle 21 Aug 1944 Clarence Robertson Funeral Is Tuesday. Funeral services for Clarence Robertson, 22, who died in a local hospital Saturday night from a bullet wound in th...

Re: Bienville Parish Cemeteries Posted on: 02 Jan 2006, by Johnnie Moffitt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Bienville

For Bobbie McFatter: Did you ever find out wheere Angeline Thomas Garrett Hand is buried? I do not know either. I suspect she is buried at the Snell Cemetery in Emmet, Nevada County, Arkansas. In 1870 she...

Lessleys Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by  b_mcfatter

Surnames > Lessley

...1780-1795 in Tennessee; d. Abt 1844 in Claiborne County, Mississippi? She married William Alexander McFatter, and they had at least 5 children: Nancy Ann and John Washington, b. 1815; Eleanor "Ellen,...

MARLOW Posted on: 29 Sep 1998, by Ann Marlow Hall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

...Washington, Jackson, John and Lucinda Marlow, all were born in Ala. in Geneva County. He married second, Mary McFatter, my ggrandmother, They moved to HOLMES Co. sometime after their first child was born betw...

London and Margarat Abels Posted on: 01 May 2001, by  vaydene_1

Surnames > Abel

I am looking for information about London Abels and his wife Margarat Caroline McFatter Abels. Both were natives of Mississippi but spent their later years in Texas.

Re: QUICK families 1840-1920 Marlboro Co. SC Posted on: 08 Jun 2005, by Linda Martin

Surnames > Quick

...married two women (1) Mary (2) Victoria. Still guessing - Matthew Quick's father & mother were George McFatter b. 1849 buried in NY and Nancy Quick b. 1846 in Marlboro County, SC. Roland's brothers and...

Re: Lyles information Posted on: 30 Mar 2004, by  MichelleWells...

Surnames > Lyles

Thanks for the info: I was looking for info, on my mothers Grandparents. Mattie McFatter and Rex Whittlesey. I did not know Matties mother or fathers name. My Mother is one of nine children born to Alfred Whi...

james louellen phillips,jr. Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  mstephens1

Surnames > Phillips

...branches from claiborne co.ms james louellen phillips sr.wed sarah lemons in 1845 j.l.phillips,jr. wed m.j.mcfatter in 1872 margie n walters 1889 ch-william buie phillips/ml porter 1903 baker phillips/molli...

George Mcfatter b1822 Posted on: 21 Oct 2006, by  DeexLeviner

Surnames > McFatter

Looking for info on George Mcfatter the 1870 SC census lists him as 48 married to Nancy age 26. There is a boy Mal Quick age 15 in the household in Smithville Marlboro County SC. Nancy is the daughter of Ar...

Info on George Sr. Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Kat Marlow

Surnames > Marlow

...called Joseph Hart. The gave is only marked with Hart Family death date May 1836. George married Mary McFatter and had many more children. George's mother was Mary Marlow born abt 1790 in SC or NC. At age six...

mcfatter relatives Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by  jbrower9519

Surnames > McFatter

...hamlet,n.c. l946. lived in burlington,nc. haw river and graham n.c. most all my life. mother betty lou hensley mcfatter died at age 32 of melonoma.my brothersand sisters lived at elon home for children.

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  jbrower9519

Surnames > McFatter

Dear Tim, My father was James Luther McFatter and i think he was born in Smithfield,N.C. I have a lot of cousins that live in the Goldsboro area and some I think in Virginia. My grandmother was Ophelia Black...

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 15 Mar 2004, by  prep60

Surnames > McFatter

...Today is the first time that I have been on this site looking around. I saw that your Dad was Luther McFatter. Ophelia was my Great-Grandmother. My Grandmother was Leona McFatter Toler, Luther's sister. If you s...

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 10 May 2004, by  jbrower42

Surnames > McFatter

...relatives, but would sure love to hear. Thank you so much for your post, and i hope to hear from you. Joan McFatter Brower

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 16 Mar 2005, by  jbrower42

Surnames > McFatter

dear Joyce. Ophellia blackmon was my dads mother Please contact me I would love to know more. Thank you, Joan McFatter Brower

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 16 Mar 2005, by  prep60

Surnames > McFatter

Joan we need to talk I just read the past messages and I was in Burlington this past weekend for 3 days.. My uncle on my dads side passed away. I got lost several times and saw the Haw River, Grah...

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 16 Mar 2005, by Joan brower

Surnames > McFatter

...together, maybe you know more about my relatives than I do. lol Please email when you can, Thanks, Joan McFatter Brower

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 16 Mar 2005, by  prep60

Surnames > McFatter

I have a lot to share concerning the family tree. Are you living in NC? We will have to get together!! Joyce

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 17 Mar 2005, by  jbrower42

Surnames > McFatter

Happy St. Pattys day to you too. I did not realize we were so close,although I have not been to Goldsboro in years. Tell me who all lives there that might remember us. Is that where Aunt Merle and Unc...

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  prep60

Surnames > McFatter

i went on the computer and I think I have your phone number. Is it ok for me to call you?

Re: mcfatter relatives Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  prep60

Surnames > McFatter

...in Goldsboro. She is doing good. But all of your Dads brothers and sisters have past away. I was a McFatter before I got married. But it is complicated and i will have to explain it. Your aunt Leona, My m...

Archibald McFatter Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  amproff1972

Surnames > McFatter

I am trying to findout information on an ancester named Archibald McFatter born: Approx. 1720 (?) Been told that he got land in North Carolina in 1741 and died 1815. possibly arrived in North carolina fro...

Re: Archibald McFatter Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  jbrower9519

Surnames > McFatter

Im sorry, dont think i can help you, My father James Luther Mcfatter was born in 1902.He had several brothers that lived in the goldsboro,nc, area and the virginia area. If you have any info on them i would...

married w/ 3 kids Posted on: 25 Dec 2002, by Houston McFatter Jr.

Surnames > McFatter

I married my long time love & mother of my children, Carrie K. Hiland on March 30th.2002. We now have a 3rd baby girl, Chelsea Jo. Briona Nicole(Nikki) just turned 8 this Dec.& Shelby Rae will...

per page