Search the Boards

Search Results for "mcfatter" - 91 Messages

per page

MARLOW Posted on: 29 Sep 1998, by Ann Marlow Hall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

...Washington, Jackson, John and Lucinda Marlow, all were born in Ala. in Geneva County. He married second, Mary McFatter, my ggrandmother, They moved to HOLMES Co. sometime after their first child was born betw...

McFATTER, Floyd McCurn; Panama City FL Posted on: 12 Sep 1999, by Cathy Strickland Popp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

Floyd McCurn McFatter of Panama City died Tuesday, Aug 10, 1999 in a local hospital. He was a retired self-employed car salesman. He had been a resident of Panama City since 1930, moving there from Washington...

Marlow Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Ann Marlow Hall

...Jackson, and John, all were born in Ala. After Melinda/Melissa's death he married my great grandmother Mary McFatter and had 8 children. Steven, Thomas, Elisha Franklin, William David, (my grandfather) Martha...

Info on George Sr. Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Kat Marlow

Surnames > Marlow

...called Joseph Hart. The gave is only marked with Hart Family death date May 1836. George married Mary McFatter and had many more children. George's mother was Mary Marlow born abt 1790 in SC or NC. At age six...

orphanages Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  jbrower9519

Topics > Orphans and orphanages > General

...was at the elon home for children from 1958 to l961,Had brothers and sisters that stayed longer.jimmy mcfatter,brenda, linda and mark. would love to talk with you if this is the oprhanage you are looking for.

cherokee relatives Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  jbrower9519

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (General)

...midle name is also elizabeth. I have a half sister somewhere in Calif. that i have never seen. Does Mcfatter ring any bells for you,in N.C. if not, pardon my ramblings.

Hunt Family Tree Posted on: 13 Jun 2002, by Steven L. Hunt Sr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Dillon

Looking for any information on the Hunt's of Dillon, S.C. GF- Zebulon Vance Hunt GM Namoi McFatter Hunt Turner.Father Bueforn Leslie Hunt Sr. Mother Mary Lillian Butler Hunt. Mother was from Saluda, N.C. An...

McFatter, McFater, McPherson Posted on: 05 Jan 2003, by  kmcpherson

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bladen

Seeking any info on these surnames from the early 1800's. Specifically Mary McFatter on the 1820 Bladen Co. census.

Re: info on Archibald McFatter or McPhatter Posted on: 23 Mar 2003, by JIM Mc Phater

Surnames > McFatter

I was christened James Smith McPhater but my birth certificate reads McFatter. There are quite a few McPhaters around yet,though not so many of my immediate family.

Re: Basil Humphrey m. Sarah H. Melville Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  PAForrest

Surnames > Humphrey

...Co. Ms. Joseph Franklin was my gr grandfather, Basil Hill my grandfather, his wife was Beula Ivory McFatter. I suppose this makes us cousins of some sort. Please e-mail me at lavonmedley@hotmail.com.

Re: McFatter, McFater, McPherson Posted on: 22 Apr 2004, by  dcmcdaddy1

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bladen

I have reason to believe that a Daniel McFatter or McFatter was the father of my great grandfather Daniel McFather born in 1818. He lived in Georgia, but was born in North Carolina. However I can not find any Written...

McFATTER family of Port Gibson Posted on: 29 May 2004, by Jessica Chisholm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Claiborne

Searching for anyone with the surname McFATTER from Port Gibson or Claiborne County. My biological father was a McFatter from that area and I'd like to find relatives.

Obit: Darlene McCourt,RN Posted on: 26 Aug 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...heart and generosity. She is survived by her husband Richard A. McCourt, parents, Curtis and Shirley McFatter; brother, David McFatter; and children, Matt Beck, Angela Hinton and husband Jeremy; as well as her grands...

Re: info on Archibald McFatter or McPhatter Posted on: 06 Dec 2004, by malcolm mcfatter

Surnames > McFatter

my relatives came from cambletown i now live in dumfries don't know back past my grandfather he was malcolm mcfatter born around 1850's

Re: info on Archibald McFatter or McPhatter Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by Jim McPhatter

Surnames > McFatter

I am sorry but I do not have any information that would help. I am hoping that we could connect and maybe you could help in solving my mystery of my McPhatter's write me at jmcphatter1@msn.com

SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  GBaragona

Surnames > Williams

...John Wesley Burke, Jr. The death certificate shows that Mamie's parents were Sidney Williams and Nancy McFatter. The date of Sidney's and Nancy's marriage on the Washington County, Florida GENWEB site is 3/...

Betty Joe Maxfield Posted on: 24 Jan 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Maxfield and wife Karen of San Antonio, David G. Maxfield and Jackie also of San Antonio; daughters, Karen McFatter and husband Gene of Angleton and Cindy Karnes and husband Sonny of Pearland. She is also su...

Re: I would like to find My family.I'm in the N.C Burlington area.Or the Cannon Mill area. Posted on: 26 Jan 2006, by joan mcfatter brower

Surnames > Hensley

My mother was Bettie Lou Hensley before she married my father James McFatter. My grandfather was fisher hensley of Haw River, we all grew up around the Burlington, Haw River area. I dont know if this helps or...

Re: FOSTER, BROWN families of Jefferson co. MS Posted on: 20 Feb 2006, by  JPChisholm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Jefferson

...know where Whitfield and Catherine are buried? Thomas J. Foster and Mary J. Brown's son was John Thomas McFatter, who married Mattie SMITH on Jan 4 1880 in Jefferson co. Does anyone have any links to this SMI...

Re: McPhatter Posted on: 24 Feb 2006, by Jim McPhatter

Surnames > McPhatter

...Charleston, SC or Wilmington, NC. Some of the spelling in the Bladen county NC area near here is spell McFatter which is another way to spell McPhatter if a person did'nt know the correct spelling. Any way wh...

Re: Esther Blackmon married Etheldred Massingill Posted on: 16 Jul 2006, by joan mcfatter brower

Surnames > Blackman

My grandmother was Ophelia Blackman,does anyone have any info. on her.She married a McFatter.

Re: Blackman's of NC Posted on: 16 Jul 2006, by joan mcfatter brower

Surnames > Blackman

Do you know of aOphelia Blackman married to a James Mcfatter, she was my grandmother and I think she was a Cherokee Indian.

Re: Methodist Episcopal Church, South Posted on: 29 Mar 2005, by  FMBush57

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Evangeline

...respond, and for all of the information about the Methodist Episcopal Church at Bayou Chicot and Rev. McFatter. I appreciate so much all of your time and assistance. If you should ever see your friends who a...

Republic of Texas land grants Posted on: 20 Mar 2001, by Andrea

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Lamar

Amy- You may want to check with the Texas Land Commission in Austin. What you may have (and my family had one for Lamar Co. TX, as well) is a unconditional CERTIFICATE for a land grant, which entitles...

Isabel Bridges Posted on: 20 Mar 2001, by Andrea

Elaine- Thank you so much for sharing that with us!! Isabel was my great-aunt by marriage...I knew her and she WAS mischievious! She also made a devil of a peach cobbler. She lived in Lamar Co. until ...

Re: Isabel Bridges Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  DorothyGentry...

I just noticed you had McFatter listed under surnames. Do you know anything about Landon C. Abels who was married to Margaret Caroline McFatter? I can't trace my roots beyond him. Nor do I know his b. and d. dates....

Lacy Tandy Lewis Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Andrea Avery

Stuck on 2 branches of my Lamar Co. tree! Lacy Tandy Lewis was born 16 Oct. 1814 in NC. Emmigrates to Texas 1839, probably with the HARMON family. Receives Republic of Texas land grant 1841. Marries ...

Margaret Caroline McFatter Abels McCuistion Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Andrea Avery

...can help!! I am really stuck on 2 sides of my Lamar Co. families! (see 2nd posting) Margaret Caroline MCFATTER was born in Tennessee in 1826. She married Landon C. ABELS in Mississippi (either Attala or Madi...

McCUISTION family Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by  betsymills

...http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=betsym&id=I7232 to see what I have. Most of mine is on the McCuistion family rather than the McFatter side, but maybe it will give you someth...

Donald L. “Don” Smith Posted on: 10 Apr 2004, by  StefanG1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > McDowell

...be held at 11 a.m. today, February 16, 2004 at Nowlings Chapel Free Will Baptist Church with Rev. Tim McFatter officiating. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. The family received friends Sunday from...

Fosters in Smackover, Union Co., ARK Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by Mary Jane Barnett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Union

...mother appears this way on the group sheet that I have. Eliza Delaney Foster married William Whitfield McFatter abt. 1878 or 1879 in Louisiana. She lived all her adult life in Louisiana, close to Lake Charle...

Westrope-Winters Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by Virginia Weeks Warbington

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

It was Daniel Boone Westrope, Sr. that md Mary Ann Goza on 7 Jan 1852 in Claiborne Co., MS. He was employed as a laborer on his brother-in-law, Adam Winters', plantation in Claiborne Co., MS on 23 Oct...

WESTROPE Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  O_Patrick

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Copiah

...Claiborne Co., MS-1928 Greenville, MS; m. 1) Martha O. McBRIER 1884 Claiborne Co., MS; m. 2) Mary E. McFATTER 1892 Claiborne Co., MS, she killed all 6 of their children on 15 June 1902 Claiborne Co., MS; m. 3...

Malcolm V. Bailey Sr. Posted on: 27 Jul 2005, by County Coordinator

...Derrick Elam, Alan Chapman and Ronald Brown. Honorary Pallbearers: Dennis Starnes, Dale Smith, Louis McFatter, Carl Dixon, Louie Dixon, Frank Bland, Ed Bryant, Dr. Paul Pierce and Staff, Dr. Bobby Graham, an...

MCPHATTER ETC. Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by JIM MCPHATTER

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Robeson

CAME FROM SCOTLAND MID TO LATE 1700, LAND GRANTS 1790 IN THE AREA NOW CALLED HOKE COUNTY. TRACKS RUNNING FROM DROWNING CREEK AND ALSO BEAVER DAM NEAR BETHEL CHURCH 401 S RAEFORD NC. RELATED NAMES AND ...

any mcfatter family Posted on: 04 Nov 2000, by  jbrower9519

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Robeson

my father, james luther mcfatter was born i think in smithfield, n.c. I was told as a child that i had indian blood, my great-great grandfather was a full blooded indian chief. i also have relatives in the go...

Re: any mcfatter family Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by Wayne McFatter

...Message on MyFamily.com and was surprised to hear from anyone especially you. If your father was Luther McFatter, then I think he is my fathers brother. My Fathers name was Willie Marvin McFatter and was also born in...

SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS Posted on: 09 Oct 2005, by  GBaragona

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Washington

...John Wesley Burke, Jr. The death certificate shows that Mamie's parents were Sidney Williams and Nancy McFatter. The date of Sidney's and Nancy's marriage on the Washington County GENWEB site is 3/6/1892. ...

Re: SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS Posted on: 27 Feb 2006, by Purvis Evans

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Washington

RootsWeb Message Boards [ Washington ]Re: SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS : Pam -- 17 Dec 2005. Re: SIDNEY J. WILLIAMS, NANCY McFATTER, MINNIE L. RUSS : Gloria Raley Baragona ... boards.ancestry.co...

Don E. Griffin obituary - 1990 Posted on: 21 Feb 2005, by  Carole Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

...received the Bronze Star and Cloverleaf Member: VFW post 5484. Survivors: Wife Barbara Daughters Sandy McFatter and Debbie Stanton both of Hampton, Ky., Delores Shelton of Clay Sons Don Allen of Smithfield N...

MATHEWS,MCFATTER,GARRETT,BENNY,CAMERON Posted on: 11 May 1998, by  @@KlamityKat@...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Johnston

...born 04 Oct 1904, Tishomingo, Johnston Co, OK, died Jan 1975, San Antonio, TX. She had a son, Billy Joe MCFATTER, living in Yazoo, MS in 1975. Who was his father? Who were her parents? She marr. abt. 1925 to ...

MUNRO GILCHRIST Posted on: 29 Nov 1998, by Bill Murray

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Argyll > General

...Archibald SMITH age 55 and an Ann MCNEIL age 54. Yet another Archibald SMITH born about 1762 and a Janet MCFATTER born about 1764 were also there, maybe Janet is Archibald’s second wife. They had five ch...

Re: MCLAURIN Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  dcmcdaddy1

I am tracing the McFather name, I have gotten as far as (David )Daniel McFather b. 1818. He was born somewhere in North Carolina, and he moved to Georgia about 1830-1840, I believe that his father cou...

Re: MCLAURIN Posted on: 17 Jun 2004, by David

...MacPhater or McFater, These were septs of the McLaurin in Scottland. The name was changed to either McFatter or McFater in N. Carolina. If you have any info I would greatly appreciate it . Thanks David

Re: Bienville Parish Cemeteries Posted on: 02 Jan 2006, by Johnnie Moffitt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Bienville

For Bobbie McFatter: Did you ever find out wheere Angeline Thomas Garrett Hand is buried? I do not know either. I suspect she is buried at the Snell Cemetery in Emmet, Nevada County, Arkansas. In 1870 she...

Obits-Mar 1944- Anderson/ Creel/ McArthur/ Espy/ Peel/ Williams/ Wise/ Lee/ Johnston/ Chumney/ Perry/ Herring/ Price/ Perdue/ Jones/ Hasty/ Bell/ Drinkwater/ Newsome/ Fletcher Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by Judi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

...Faulk, J Robinson, Hosea Coker, Smith Hall, Asa Lisenby, Marvin Harrison, Wallace Scarbrough, Dr. T K McFatter, Dr. S G ...

Deaths-Aug 1944- Robertson/ Skipper/ Davis/ Wells/ Brown/ McCaskill/ Walden/ Moody/ Thomas/ Baldwin/ Seaborn/ Blakey/ Weeks/ Todd/ Horne/Marshall/ Brunson/ Grimsley/ Windham/ Newton/ Jones/ Hicks/ Lynch/ Shanks/ Bentley/ Hall/ Morris Posted on: 16 Oct 2006, by  JGharst

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

Excerpts from The Dothan Eagle 21 Aug 1944 Clarence Robertson Funeral Is Tuesday. Funeral services for Clarence Robertson, 22, who died in a local hospital Saturday night from a bullet wound in th...

Re: 1910, 1920, 1930 Claiborne co. MS census lookups Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  duval2

Topics > Census > United States > Mississippi Census

...Farmer, General farm 1920 census, Brandywine, Claiborne County, Mississippi, ED #43, Sheet 6A John A. McFatter, Head, 52, Mississippi, Mississippi, Mississippi, Farmer, General Farm Ally O, Wife, 41, Missis...

1870, 1880 Claiborne co. MS census lookups Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by Jessica Chisholm

...family. Maybe someone else will have better luck. Should be in Claiborne co. MS or nearby counties. MCFATTER, John Adams (or Jonathan), b. 1868 should have parents William Alexander and Margaret, sisters Eug...

Re: 1870, 1880 Claiborne co. MS census lookups Posted on: 04 Apr 2006, by  paboswell2

...strange because they are in Claiborne Co. in 1850, 1860 and 1900. I suppose you know William Alexander McFatter married Margaret Jane Hudson 20 Sep 1848 Claiborne Co. MS. She died 1 Oct 1916 in Jefferson Co....

per page