Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "melear" - 204 Messages

per page

Mattie L. Pruett Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  kckearby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wichita

Re: Mattie L. Pruett (Source: Wichita Falls Times, Monday Evening, June 235, 1973, page 6B, Col. 8) OBIT: Mrs. Pruett Dies, Funeral Tuesday IOWA PARK (Special) - Services for Mrs. Mattie Lee Pruett, ...

MELEAR FAMILY Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Jo McKenzie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...help, but, my grandmother's stepdaughter, Gussie Williamson, daughter of Gus Williamson, married a Shek Melear on 2 August 1914 probably in Milam County, Texas. Could have been in neighboring Falls County, ...

Melear Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Robert Berry

I am trying to find William Titus Melear, born in Tennessee, march 2nd, 1824. He disappeared ca. 1865. We think he went to Texas. Any help would be appreciated.

Family Search Posted on: 15 May 2000, by Sidney Melear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

MELEAR/MALEAR/MAYLER/MILIERE/MALAIER Looking for ANY information linking these families. Will share All I have. Thanking you in advance. Sidney & Ann Melear

Melear family Posted on: 11 Apr 2006, by Jennifer Melear

Kim Thomas was looking for the Van Buren Melear family and I live in Temple Texas I would like to find Kim and talk with her about what she has found. Minnie was my grandmother and her son was Joe Mac ( Mc...

Melear Search Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by Ann & Sidney Melear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

Looking for any information on the WILLIAM SHEPHERD (SHEP) MELEAR/MALEAR b 1817 GA, AND WIFE ELIZABETH JANE ALLEN b GA abt 1823. Their parents were born in GA, married in Troup Co., GA marr. 11/27/1838, I w...

Re: Moore/Melear late 1800's Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by Lillian White

Minnie May Melear was my aunt .My dad was James Albert Moore son of Milton McClanhan Moore Let me hear from you.

Melear Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by Ann Melear

Homer Van Buren Melear was b Nov 01, 1879, New Site, Tallapoosa Co AL. His Father moved to Bell & Milam C0 TX around 1880. He died around 1959( you have a complete date)Austin, TX. Homer Van & Minni...

Moore/Melear late 1800's Posted on: 23 May 1999, by Kim Thomas

I am looking for information on these names: Van Buren MELEAR is my great grandfather's name, and Minnie Mae MOORE is his wife's maiden name. I am guessing they were married around the end of the 19th centu...

Re: J. G. Crawford's Death Posted on: 19 Jul 2004, by  janlittle_3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Pike

Brenda, I have some information on John G. Crawford & Rhoda Melear Crawford, you have not already received what you want. Do you know the names of all their children---think I have found only five. Jan...

Re: J. G. Crawford's Death Posted on: 06 Mar 2004, by  barbslater

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Pike

...Crawford of Tennessee, Cousin of Samuel Crawford, Brother-in-law to S. Crawford, Grandfather of Martha Melear, Wife of F. M. Crawford

Re: J. G. Crawford's Death Posted on: 19 Jul 2004, by  janlittle_3

Rohoda & Martha Melear were the daughters of Robt. Thompson Melear, b. in N.C. and he was the son of Richard Melear, b. in Va. I have the names of Rachel Crawford Melear's children by her 2nd husband, Preston Hamp...

Re: J. G. Crawford's Death Posted on: 17 Dec 2002, by Brenda

...was John Gibson Crawford. Do you have any infomation on his wife Rhoda? I have her last name spelled Melear. Please help!!! Brenda I'll be happy to share what I have on the Crawford line.

Bishop Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Sidney Melear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ellis

...of the family. He had other brothers..one Alonzo and Arthur Tate and William. Thanks, Sid & Ann Melear

Melear Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  janlittle_3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Caroline

I would like to contact anyone who knows anything about the MELEAR family. JOHN, WILLIAM and RICHARD MELEAR appear on CAROLINE CO. court records 1739-1786.

Melear Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  janlittle_3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Caroline

I am searching for information on the MELEAR family, including WILLIAM and JOHN MELEAR who can be found in the Caroline Court records from 1739 to 1786.

Richard and Martha Hardwick children Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  Jane Malaier ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilkes

I am looking for listing of 1775-1825 Wilkes County residents, Richard and Martha Hardwick Melear, espically son Richard Pendleton. I have seen children Fenton, Hannah and Lemuel but cannot find a list docu...

Richard Melear's DOD Posted on: 26 Sep 2003, by jane reese

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilkes

I have been looking for a record of death for Richard Melear(malear/malaier) spouse of Elizabeth Shuptrine Miller Malaier. Elizabeth and Richard were married in Oglethorpe County November 21, 1815. She i...

Melear Family Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by  janlittle_3

I am hunting descendants of John Melear mentioned in Caroline court records starting 1737 to 1774. Other Melear names in Caroline County are Nicolas, 1764 court case, William Melear on 1741 deed and Richard Melear in 1763 co...

John Wilson PEPPER Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  gbmayfield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Rusk

John Wilson PEPPER The following bio was taken from pages 340-341 of the book entitled "Rusk County History" compiled and edited and used with permission of the Rusk County Historical Commi...

Re: cemetery book for lonoke county Posted on: 12 Apr 2003, by Ann Melear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Lonoke

...County. Is this cemetery named after a Surname of Monk? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ann Melear

West Tennesseean Feb. 11, 1869 Posted on: 10 May 2006, by N.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Carroll

West Tennesseean Huntingdon, Carroll County Thursday, February 11, 1869 Proclamation from Governor WILLIAM G. BROWNLOW against the KKK. Wholesale Lynchings Five Horse Thieves Taken from Dyersburg ...

BURK, Vivian Dawn 11-10-1964 to 2-11-2001 Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by PJ

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Chaves

...James Dombrowski of Warren, Mich., two sisters and three brothers, Linda Johnston of Albuquerque, Gail Melear of Fort Worth, Texas, Mike Flinn of Albuquerque, Phillip and Pam Burke of Midland, Texas, and Ka...

Re: Gordon and Morris in Shelby Cty. Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  PatThompson36...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Shelby

...but here is my info again. GORDON: The Katherine Gordon I have was probably born around 1832 to Mary Melear Gordon and Sanford Gordon; Katherine married Henry Thompson on July 17, 1854 (July 10, 1851)? Kat...

Huey Cecil "H.C." LOVERN (d. 7.27.1985) Posted on: 21 May 2005, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Mateo

...retirement in 1981. He is survived by one son, Richard A. of Federal Way, Wash.; a daughter, Robbie Melear of Mabank, Texas; two brothers, H.T. of Fort Worth and Cleddie of Pearl River, La.; two sisters, A...

E-Mail Update-Mr_Birdwell@msn.com Posted on: 28 Dec 2005, by  Walter_Birdwe...

Surnames > Birdwell

Seeking information about grave relocation in Sullivan County, TN. (Kingsport). Several graves moved from family cemetery many years ago. Only 2 markers remain in cemetery from original 10-15 graves....

Obit: Geraldine Liberty (McMahon) Emberton Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by Lorie

Surnames > McMahon

...Service on Thursday, January 22, 2004 at 11:00 AM in the Chapel of Vista Verde Mortuary with Pastor Tom Melear officiating Entombment will follow in the Floral Garden Mausoleum in Vista Verde Memorial Park....

Re: Mealer / Melear's - Tn. Posted on: 27 Jun 2003, by  rilo55

Surnames > Mealer

Hello Mary, My William Elbert Melear was married twice. His first wife (myGreat Grandmaw) was Annie Fish she died in 1908. He later married Nervie Crawford and they lived in Tn. Roxie

Mealer / Melear's - Tn. Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by  rilo55

Surnames > Mealer

Trying to find info on Bird Mealer / Melear who was married to Betty McClain.I only know of one son my great grandpaw Rev. William Elbert Melear who was a preacher in the early 1900's. Bird is buried at Blairs Ga...

Melear/Bevil Posted on: 21 Sep 2004, by Jan Little

Surnames > Melear

Does anyone have any information on Nancy E. Melear who married Henry L. Bevil on July 26, 1845 in Henry Co. Tenn.? I believe Nancy remarried.

Melear/Waddle Posted on: 21 Sep 2004, by Jan Little

Surnames > Melear

Does anyone have any information on Harriet Melear who married James B. Waddle on Sept. 18, 1861 in Henry Co. Tenn.?

Re: I have pictures of the Melear Family Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by Charles Melear

Surnames > Melear

Hello: I have picture going back to Burrow Melear and his wife Betty Kimes. We would be related. Charles Melear

I have pictures of the Melear Family Posted on: 31 Dec 2002, by  byasj1

Surnames > Melear

I have pictures of my Great grandmother Laura P. Matheney Melear and Great Grandfather Robert T Melear,,,Grandfather Luther Carl Melear and Grandmother Lola Barksdale Melear.. uncle o.c. (coop) Tooms and aunt Laura Frances Melear ...

Re: I am also from The Melear Family Of Mckenzie Tn Posted on: 23 Mar 2006, by  lmeb32

Surnames > Melear

my grandfather was nathan melear brother to issac burrow melear a nola mealear was my mothers cousin? would like to hear from you trying to go back as far as i can, mothers name was nancy frances melear, had 2 sister...

I am also from The Melear Family Of Mckenzie Tn Posted on: 31 Dec 2002, by  byasj1

Surnames > Melear

I also Live in mckenzie tn .. My mother was maggie mae melear..the names Issac, Luther, Veda,Lawrence,Nola,Bera,Florence,Ella.Grandma Laura and Grandpa Robert Melear are in Maggies book for more info you can emai...

MELEAR Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by  PatsyNye

Surnames > Melear

Robert, we may be searching for the same family. Nathan Madison Melear who mar Sophronia Mattheny about 1887 in McKenzie, Carroll co, TN was my granddaughters ancestor. They had a daughter named Leta Lavoni...

Re: Melear cousin in McKenzie Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by  byasj1

Surnames > Melear

I have some info on the mckenzie melear family ,,maggie mae melear, her father was luther carl melear and her mother was lola barksdale melear ..Florence was maggie mae melears aunt on maggies daddys side florence married h...

Melear Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  janlittle_3

Surnames > Melear

Hi, I am descended from Titus Melear's brother, Burrow Ebenzer Melear and have been working on this line for some time. Would love to share information with you. Right now, I am working to prove the parenta...

Re: Malear cousin Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by Melear/Malear

Surnames > Melear

Hello Robert: I am working on my husband's family tree. Would like to exchange information. Please respond to smelear@bellsouth.net. Thanks Ann

Melear cousin in McKenzie Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by  LLindsley9906

Surnames > Melear

I just found you message. My mother's mother was Elah Melear. She was a sibling to Florence, Bera, Issac, Nola, Luther,Lawrence and Veda. Their father and mother were Robert Thompson Melear and Laura Matheny. All...

Melear Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  janlittle_3

Surnames > Melear

Robert, Robert Thompson Melear died on August 10, 1834. Richard Melear was appointed guardian for his children until Rachel remarried to Preston Hampton. I have been told that my gg grandfather, Burrow Melear, did not ...

Burrough Melear Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Charles Melear

Surnames > Melear

Hello. I know we have communicated in the past. I owe you pictures of Burrough E. Melear and some of his family. I now live in Colorado at: 631 S. Loomis Av. Fort Collins, CO 80521 (970) 221-3085 I will ...

Melear Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  janlittle_3

Surnames > Melear

My grandmother was Kate Melear, b. 1875, Kerens, Texas, her father was Burrow Melear b. 1826, Lincoln Co. Tenn., his father was Robert T. Melear b. 1800, N. Carolina, and his father is supposed to be Richard Melear b. 1782 i...

Melear Family Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Robert Berry

Surnames > Melear

I am looking for Malear's. My father's mothers maiden name was Melear. He had many Melear cousins. Laurence .L Melear lived in atlanta, Georgia in the 1920s,and I believe he had two brothers-Isaac and Luther.He had man...

Melear Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Jody Vaughn

Surnames > Melear

Hi roxie! I beleive we are cousins. My great grand father was William Elbert Melear.(he was a preacher) My grandfathers name is Sam Melear.My fathers name is Leonard Melear. I am in a hurry right now, but I would love ...

Melear relatives in Illinois Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  RoxieRiley

Surnames > Melear

Hi Jody, My grandpa's name was Carl Lee Melear and he is from Kingsport,Tn. His Dad was a preacher when he was growing up.His name was William Elbert Melear.My grandpa married Roxie Jane Morelock from Tn. My Aun...

Melear Posted on: 10 May 2000, by Larry Tippin

Surnames > Melear

I would love to see what you have on the Melear (and other spellings) family. My gr gr grandfater was Richard Malayer. All I know is that he married Jane Sutherlin in Laurel Co., KY in 1867. Their son was J...

Melear Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  janlittle_3

Surnames > Melear

I believe the Melear family came from Virginia. I have lots of information on them there and in Tenn. and Texas, but still have lots of gaps to fill in.

Looking for Melear relatives Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by Jody Vaughn

Surnames > Melear

I just started my search in the Melear name. My grandfather's name is Samual Clyde melear of East Tennessee. His father's name was William H. Melear(?). I have some great aunts and uncles in Illinois. Any information w...

Melear family Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Calvin Alice Melear Creamer

Surnames > Melear

Alice Melear Creamer is the same as Sidney- previous note- but we diverge at William Jester Melear. I am the daughter of Harry Fred Melear, brother of Wilmer Jester Melear. I have not run into the name Moll and I have been ...

per page