Search the Boards

Search Results for "melear" - 203 Messages

per page

PARMER, WARFORD Posted on: 25 Mar 1998, by Bill Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Anderson

...Parmer aka William Harbett. The son of William and Margaret was Elisha Parmer who married Priscilla Melear. Thanks\\Bill

PALMER, PARMER, MELEAR, BROWN, GORDON, MURPHY, SIERS, PERRY Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Bill Palmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Anderson

Researching the Family of Elisha Parmer b: 1819 in Anderson County, Ky. He married Priscilla Melear b: 1820 in Virginia in Anderson County on October 4, 1837. There children were: 1)Francis Parmer who marri...

Samuel Shields Posted on: 30 Sep 1998, by  LSJONES

...3/30/1880. Samuel died when Guy Shields was an infant, possiblly 1882. The mother remarried, possibly Melear??? Need name of mother and marriage date. Guy Shields death cert. lists Anderson co.as birthplace...

William Palmer(Parmer) Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by Bill Palmer

...twice for the War of 1812. He died @1820 in what was to become Anderson County. Elisha married Priscilla Melear. Wilkerson married Elizabeth Utterback both died in Kansas. Nothing is known of the female chi...

Martha 'Patty' Hardwick Posted on: 18 Feb 1999, by  OSWoodson

Surnames > Hardwick

Need information on Martha 'Patty' Hardwick, possible daughter of Robert Hardwick of Bedford County, VA., and wife of Richard Melear of VA and GA.

Henry Thompson Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by  jthompson24

...months from head dropsy was the son of another Henry Thompson. Catherine's parents were Sanford and Mary Melear Gordon. Nancy's father was Elijah Gordon. I think that Henry b/ abt. 1832 had a brother named ...

Melear Posted on: 18 Nov 1999, by Diana Johnson

I am a descendant of the Melear's in Anderson County,Ky. Looking for help for William Melear b 1819 that married Martha Gordon. And for Westley Melear father of Priscilla Melear. Could anyone please tell me who Elsha P...

Melear Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by  JulieAnneWile...

William M. Melear b 13 January 1819 m Martha Gordon b 24 June 1817. Bond and marriage were Anderson Co., Ky, and signed by Archibald Gordon and William Melear. They were married by Jordan H. Walker. William died ...

Melear and Palmet Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by bill

Elisha Palmer and Priscilla Melear Palmer were my grandparents and would be happy to share what i know of them with you bill palmer

Melear/Palmer Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by Diana Johnson

...glad to hear from you. I have several family descendents from Anderson County,Ky. Elisha and Priscella Melear Palmer are my 4th grandparents on my mother side. Their daughter Frances Palmer that married Fra...

Melear and Palmer Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by bill

I only knew of one child of Francis Catlett and Frances Palmer-Catlett and that was Thomas M. who was mentioned in Elisha's will. My email is not working very well but you could try to send something ...

Catlett Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Diana Johnson

Glad to hear from you. Here is part of what I have it is to much to put on here but I will send the rest e-mail if you do not get it just let me know I will work something out. Frank Catlett and Fran...

MELEAR, BROWN, GORDON, PALMER Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  jthompson24

...in the county at this time. The Gordons and Browns are in my line. Indirectly, Palmers and maybe the Melear. I would have to read my file again to see. The cemetery on Crooked Creek is in bad shape. The cem...

Cemetries Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by Diana Johnson

...grandfather own that land at one time and several of his family are buried there, some other names are Willis, Melear. I did not know of the Cem. on Crooked Creek Road some of my family lived out their as w...

graveyard Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by bill

You will need a guide. I have tried to find it several times and as of yet have been unable. Buddy will have to meet us one day and show us where it is - of course if he doesnt mind. I didnt know abou...

Moore, Milton Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by Kim Thomas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...My g g grandfather was Milton M. Moore married to Alice Pruett. One child is named Minnie Mae Moore Melear (b. 3-10-1884) - my g grandmother. This is all I know at this time. Any information would be wonder...

Moore, Milton M. & Alice (unknown maiden name) Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by Kim Thomas

...Milton M. Moore. The only child I am aware of is my g grandmother b. 1884 in Davilla (Minnie Mae Moore Melear). Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

MURPHY Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by ahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Yeast, Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Brothers: Willard, Gilbert and Dewey Mitchell (all deceased) Sisters: Elva Melear and Lola Akins (both deceased) Burial: The Lawrenceburg Cemetery - Lawrenceburg, Kentucky (So...

melear family Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by sid melear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Troup

I am looking for William Shephard Melear married Elizabeth Jane Allen Nov 19, 1839. They later moved to Al. Also looking for Lemuel Melear (father of Wm Shep Melear) and Patsy Foster Melear (Mother). Any help would be deeply...

Cem Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Diana Johnson

After looking through my records I have find that by a bible record of the Catlett that S.T.Willis along with these people are buried in the Cem. behind the house that is where a lot of my family is a...

John Wilson PEPPER Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  gbmayfield

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Rusk

John Wilson PEPPER The following bio was taken from pages 340-341 of the book entitled "Rusk County History" compiled and edited and used with permission of the Rusk County Historical Commi...

MELEAR FAMILY Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  janlittle_3

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Person

JOHN MELEAR lived in PERSON CO., N. Carolina in 1800 and 1810 before moving to TENNESSEE. I'm hunting for information on him.

Royal family Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Kay Krausman

Surnames > Royal

...and Oregon and California. Grandfather William. Eight kids: Emma Mercedes,James Aliva, Eula Mae, Essie Melear, Eva Maude, Effie Marvin, Chandler R, Mac Hobart. All born late 1900's. Have very sketchy info b...

Royal family Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Kay Krausman

Surnames > Royal

...and Oregon and California. Grandfather William. Eight kids: Emma Mercedes,James Aliva, Eula Mae, Essie Melear, Eva Maude, Effie Marvin, Chandler R, Mac Hobart. All born late 1900's. Have very sketchy info b...

Hunting Melear Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  janlittle_3

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Caswell

I am searching for information on JOHN MELEAR who lived in CASWELL COUNTY, N. C. 1790-1815. I would also like information on RICHARD MELEAR b. c. 1782 and lived in CASWELL CO. from 1800 to 1815.

Glocestor District Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  janlittle_3

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Caswell

Does anyone know the precise location of GLOCESTER DIST. in CASWELL CO.? MELEARS appear there on the 1806 tax rolls and I would like to find the towns and churches in that area.

Gloucester District Caswell Co. Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Ronald B. Weiss

...Marriage Bonds, 1778-1868" by Katharine Kerr Kendall, p. 69, a Marriage Bond is shown for John MELEAR, bride Rachel BAGGETT, dated 12 Jan. 1801; Bondsman Rob. Hamblett.

Essie Melear Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by Dick Melear

Surnames > Royal

My grandmother was Essie Melear. She died in 1968, but I grew up near her. In fact she lived with us for several years. Please contact me if you have/want information that will help fill in the voids.

MELEAR, JAMES SHEPERD & GUSSIE Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by Sidney Melear

Have info on the above names. Gussie Williams married James Shepherd Melear . He was born Mar 29, 1888 Davilla, Milam Co. TX. d Nov 25, 1959. Ann & Sidney Melear

Siers,Perry, Melear, etc Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by  dmnichols9104

Anderson Co, Sires, Perry, Melear, Catlett and Moffett Need to know about crooked creek cemetery and I know where the Sires family cemetery is located. Will share!

Melear Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  LLindsley9906

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Henry

Does anyone know anything about this family........ Richard born 1782 in Va. He was in the 1840 and 1850 Henry County Census. One of his children married a Miller (?), One dau. Nancy married Henry Bev...

Crabtree Posted on: 14 May 2001, by  deetees

Surnames > Hayter

...they are both buried in Gordonville, Grayson Co. TX.) Wish I could help you more.....you might try Ann Melear <smelear@bellsouth.net> She has more infor than I do.

Allen Melear (Malear) (Malier) Posted on: 27 May 2001, by Sidney & Ann Melear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Troup

...his children? I have one of his children believed to be Elizabeth Jane Allen married William Shepherd Melear in Troupe Co. Nov 19, 1837. They later moved to Tallapoosa Co., AL. I believe she has a brother n...

Gue'dry Posted on: 31 May 2001, by ANN MELEAR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Acadia

...on this family I would very much appreciate exchanging my information with you. Thanks, Ann Gue'dry Melear

Re: Hayters in TX Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by  lesdar

Surnames > Hayter

...have a birth date but the family lived in Grayson Co., TX so I'm pretty sure it's the same person. Ann Melear is working on that line. If you contact me privately I will forward your message to her.I have t...

Laurice Lee Daniels Obit Posted on: 02 Dec 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...preceded him in death. He is survived by his wife, Virginia Hauser Daniels; a daughter, Emily Daniels Melear; a son-in-law, ...

Hayter, Bennett, Warren, Hancock, Butler connections Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  barbarajwrigh...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...decendents of William Bennett and Solomon Warren. This is when the term double-cousin gets a workout! Ann Melear told me about the census of Grayson Co., where Thomas Hayter is listed with his wife and a...

Re: Hayter, Bennett, Warren, Hancock, Butler connections Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by  barbarajwrigh...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...b. 5-4-1853 D. 06-05-1917, buried with Mary Ann . Believe the 1850 gender notation is wrong. Ann Melear sent me all the Grayson Co. info as we had no knowledge about it previously. Br. Barzelia listed...

Re: Young County Records Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by Ann Melear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Archer

...sister to Arie Elizabeth Case. (I have Arie's death Certificate.) Any Help would be appreciated. Ann Melear

Re: Hayters in TX Posted on: 13 Feb 2002, by Sidney & Ann Melear

Surnames > Hayter

Lisle; Sidney Johnston (S J) Hayter is my Grandfather. What do you need? I will share what I have. Contact me at this E-mail address. Sidney & Ann Melear

Re: MELEAR, BROWN, GORDON, PALMER Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  jthompson24

There used to be a store on old Brown Store Road. There are only homes now. There also seems to be two lines of Browns. To date, I have not connected a Joseph or a William in my line. There is an...

Re: Melear Posted on: 08 Jul 2002, by  JohnAlexander...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Henry

...Bradshaw connection, I have collected several items on the Fodge family in Henry County, including a Melear or Malear marriage. I'll share any of the data, if you wish.

Re: Melear Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by Harriet

...little to no infoformation. Aside form an email here and there. Here is one: Is your ancestor America Melear (Malear)? We think Richard Melear was married 3 times with Ann being his last wife. He was in Caswell...

Re: Melear Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by  JohnAlexander...

...sorry that we couldn't put our data together and know all. After looking at your Post, I checked the Melear/Malear name on censuses. I found only one possibility on the 1820 census: R. H. Melear, 26-45, in Jaspe...

Virginia Hauser Daniels Obit Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

LEWISVILLE - Mrs. Virginia Hauser Daniels passed away Monday, July 15, 2002, at her home in Lewisville. She was born in San Antonio, Texas, the daughter of the late Ellis Cart and Georgia Helen Made...

Re: Crooked Creek Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by  bfarmer37

Correction - I'm looking for Sanford Gordon and Mary (Melear) Gordon. Thanks.

Re: Yates, Winslett Posted on: 20 Sep 2002, by Leilani King

Surnames > Yates

My great grandmother was Josephine Melear, who married John Pepper after Martha's death. They had one child, my grandmother, Emily Pepper Thompson. I have been searching for information on Martha's line f...

Re: Henry Thompson and Sanford Gordon Posted on: 29 Oct 2002, by  BeverlyPatty5...

Do you know who Sanford Gordon's parents were. I do know he married Mary Melear in 1832. Thanks.

Melears of St Mary's Parrish Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by  NancyAnderson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Essex

I am searching for information on William Melear and sons John and Richard, Nicholas? and Philip? who lived in Essex Co., then Caroline Co. I believe William died abt 1750.Would appreciate anyone who could ...

MELEAR Posted on: 12 Dec 2002, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

Ellis Melear Anderson County, Kentucky Farner Born: Anderson County, Kentucky Died: Friday, at Heritage Hall Care Center, Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Age: 97 Parents: Warren and Anna Sea Melear (deceased) Wife: ...

per page