Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "mitcham" - 1,335 Messages

per page

mitcham family/johnson family/ Williams family Posted on: 13 Oct 2004, by  lady6ft

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

Hi" Alexander Mitcham born 1845 to1930 in arkansas we are look for other family members and Charlie Johnson he lived in camden,arkansas between 1885 to 1905 ?and wife name was victoria, children alice,i...

Re: Nancy Ann Meacham's Parents - Nancy Mitchum on 1860 census, AL Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by  Julie Hampton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Anson

This may be your Nancy Meacham on the 1860 census. 1860 Census, Rockdale PO, Northern Division, Randolph Co, AL p.24 Nancy Alman-65 b.SC Elijah Alman-21, farmer, b.NC John Mitchum-16, farmer, b.NC S...

Re: Nancy Ann Meacham's Parents-1850? Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by  Julie Hampton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Anson

I only see a few Meacham / Mitchum / Mitcham / Mitchem families on the 1850 census of Richmond Co, NC,but no daughter Nancy Ann. Fairground Dist, Richmond Co, NC, p.312B, dwelling 937 (Oct 5, 1850) Joseph M...

Re: Nancy Ann Meacham's Parents-Nancy Mitchem on 1870 census-AL Posted on: 24 Jan 2004, by  Julie Hampton

I'm not researching this family, but thought I'd try to help you since I have access to online census records. This appears to be your Nancy Meacham in 1870, but she's already moved out of her grandpa...

Tennessee "Tennie" Bush Griffith Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by  EvaBush

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > McCulloch

...o'clock, were held this afternoon at Cox Cemetery at 2 o'clock with Rev. Garrett of Mercury officiating. Mitcham Funeral Home had charge of arrangements. Mrs. Griffith was born June 18, 1892 in the Mercury ...

Knapp, Mitcham, Nichols of Fairbury, Neb. Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by  DBest3987

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Jefferson

Looking for information on Grandparents, Chandler Baker Knapp & Armeda Nichols, thier daughter Nellie May Knapp, who married Rolland B. Knapp on Feb. 21, 1901

Mrs. C. C. MITCHAM Death, 1926 Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by  theoldentimes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

Hi, I just posted an old "card of thanks" from the MITCHAM children to the community of Alvord, Texas, for the kindnesses rendered after the death of their mother, Mrs. C. C. MITCHAM. This was scanned fr...

Ruth Ann Isaly Magee Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  CherylMcCombs...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ohio

...preceded in death by her father, Ray Isaly. Surviving are a son, Glenn E. of Aurora, Ill.; her mother,Mary Mitcham Isaly of Bridgeport; a sister, Bernice Moore of Moundsville; a nephew, David Moore of Bellai...

George E. Mitcham Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  CherylMcCombs...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ohio

George E. Mitcham [Source: Wheeling News Register, November 13 or 14, 1962] MITCHAM, George E., of Park View Rd., RD 4 Elm Grove, died at the Ohio Valley General Hospital at 10 a.m. Monday. He was born in Ohio Coun...

Earl Clemens Mitcham Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  CherylMcCombs...

Earl Clemens Mitcham [Source: Wheeling News Register, Friday, August 5, 1994] MITCHAM, Earl C., 71, of RD 3, Stone Church Road, Wheeling, died Thursday at home. He was a retired coal miner at the former Valley Camp...

Mary DeFrank Mitcham Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  CherylMcCombs...

Mary DeFrank Mitcham [Source: Wheeling News Register, Monday, January 15, 1996] MITCHAM, Mary, DeFrank, 74, of View Point Lane, Elm Grove, Wheeling, died Sunday, Jan. 14, 1996, at home. She was a member of St. Vinc...

Walter E. VanZant Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by  glendamcconne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Dallas

Need information on Walter E. VanZant who was married to great grandmother Angela (Angie) Culpepper Mitcham Fain. Last communication was in 1944. At that time residence was on Forest Ave., Dallas, TX. Apprec...

Henry Ivy Smith, 1835-1893 Posted on: 19 Jul 2003, by  jtnobles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

...about 1835 in Marengo Co. AL(?), married Sarah Dungan in Clarke Co. AL in 1856, and was killed in the Mitcham War in 1893. Thanks. Janie Nobles

Rufus Messenger 1796 Granby, CT Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by Rose Mitcham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Unknown

I am looking for information of Rufus Messenger that married Rosanna Goddard that was married in Granby, CT. She was the daughter of Nathan Goddard/Gossard/Gozzard who married Rosanna Hayes. Please sh...

Re: Jesse Melton & descendants Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by Julie Boatner

I am trying to tracing Margaret Melton who was born about 1808 in Anson Co. She married Joshua Neil Key . Their son was John Montgomery Key. Could she be related?

MITCHAM Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by  DBest3987

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Jefferson

Looking for information on a Nellie Mitcham. She Married Chandler Baker Knapp in Fairbury, Jefferson Co., Nebraska. It could be that Mary Jane Mitcham was related to Nellie. Do not know when Nellie and Chandler wer...

Mary Jane Mitcham Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by Brenda Busing, Jefferson Co. Coordinator

...shocking accident occurred at the poor farm last Saturday, which resulted in the death of Mrs. Mary Jane Mitcham on Sunday evening. In some manner not known the deceased caught her clothing on fire, and befo...

Mrs. Ada Leila Pittman "Obit" Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by  Patsy_McCoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...Alvoy and Emory Pittman: two daughters, Mrs. Myrtis Pugh and Mrs. Emma Camerson: three brothers, C. E. Mitcham, Phenix City: W. R. Mitcham, Selma: E. L. Mitcham, Troy: one sister, Mrs. C. W. Edwards: her parents, Mr. and ...

Re: Lookups please O'Neill, Custance, Carracher Posted on: 06 Aug 2006, by Heather Hobbis

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > Australia

...in Gawler. DEATHS Daniel O'Neill died c1950 in Adelaide James O'Neill died 27th November 1911 in Mitcham Patrick died c1950 in Adelaide. Michael Joseph Patrick John died 20th April 1905 at Hamley Bridge...

Re: HUTCHINSON,BIRMINGHAM Posted on: 30 Apr 2004, by  jdlamel

...brother to Frances Meacham. Most of this branch that came to TX from NC changed the spelling to Mitchum, Mitcham and Mitchem and Michum Debra LaMel I have some of the children of William Isiah and Frances a...

Hugh Wells Cooper from El Dorado to Tensas Parish, LA Posted on: 14 Jul 2006, by  ziggymax

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Tensas

Hello, I am looking for the Hugh Wells Cooper who was living and working at the Mills in the 1940's in Tensas Parish, LA We have been looking for him, by this time he may have been in his 60's or 70...

Re: Mechin/Mechen East St. Louis Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by  rbrummett1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > St > Clair

...Mechin/Mechen be a derivation of my name that was spelled MANY different ways! Mecham/Mechen/Meacham/Mitcham/Mitchum...and so it goes! If you have information, I would appreciate a message to my email. ...

SMITH/MITCHEM Posted on: 07 May 1998, by  cmitchemchest...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Greenbrier

...Isaiah Smith and grandson of Shorten and Lavinia Smith. He is the nephew of my Jedediah Mitchem (Mitchum, Mitcham, Meacham, etc...) who married Joanna Smith, dau. of Shorten and Lavinia (_____) Smith. Thank...

Halliday family in the Caribbean Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Khanniqua

Surnames > Halliday

...12, 1914 on the island of St. Kitts. Died on Nov. 4, 1986 on the island of St. Thomas. Married Rachel Mitcham. CHILDREN Percy Joseph Jessica Oreilia Errol Wingrove Ezeth Daslyn (also) Henry Helen Richard

Jesse Hudson Sr.'s children? Posted on: 09 Apr 2003, by  620linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fayette

I am researching these Hudson families with ties to Fayette, and Warren Co., KY. Reuben Hudson and Nancy Micham, Jesse Hudson Sr. and Fanny Grimes, Jesse Hudson Jr. and Nancy Chapman. 1. Reuben b: V...

Surnames: Knapp, Mitcham, Yarrick, Best Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by  DBest3987

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

Research Family Tree. Need information on Chandler Baker Knapp and His wife Nellie Mitcham. They were married in Fairbury, Neb, Jefferson County. Had several Children, of which one was my mother Lucile Marga...

Chandler Baker Knapp Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by  DBest3987

Surnames > Knapp

...I'm not sure, because, I have no idea when or where Chandler was born. I only know that he and Nellie Mitcham, had a lot of children and Nellie died with the birth of twins. And all but one of them was adopt...

Surnames > Knapp

...I'm not sure, because, I have no idea when or where Chandler was born. I only know that he and Nellie Mitcham, had a lot of children and Nellie died with the birth of twins. And all but one of them was adopt...

Surnames > Knapp

Nellie Mitcham m. Chandler Baker Knapp Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by  DBest3987

Looking for marriage date of Chandler Baker Knapp and Nillie Mitcham. Also looking for ancestors of the same. Need parents and siblings of same Any help would be greately appreciated. Have some information o...

Surnames > Knapp

Re: W. R. Merritt Posted on: 26 Aug 2005, by  xxRobertMerri...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Mitchell

There is a William Riley Merritt listed on the 1860 Mitchell Co Ga census. He is listed with wife Nancy (Beacham) and children. Enumerated on July 16, 1860. I have researched this family thoroughl...

Noah Copeland Posted on: 03 May 1999, by M. Schisel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Graves

Noah Copeland (1838-1904) is buried in Watson Cemetery in Graves County. Parents: Joshua Copeland and Susan Mitcham.

George Preston Mitcham Jr. Posted on: 01 Mar 2004, by  fugley21_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Eastland

Looking for any information on g.p.mitcham. thanks

Giles Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by  williamsdb1

Surnames > Williams

Not Uriah but thought you might like this. GILES, WILLIAM, son of Thomas and Mary Giles, of Mitcham, England, living in 1828. found at http://www.familytreemaker.com/_glc_/3453/3453_12.html List of Names of...

Barbara Thibidioux Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by Ron Mitcham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Unknown

...her. If anyone knows how i can find her or can put me in contact with her, please do. Thanks....Ron Mitcham

Mrs. Lea Mitcham Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  mTuley6674

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

Daily Courier Gazette, McKinney, Tx., Tues., May 13, 1952 Mrs. Lea Mitcham, a former resident of this city passed away at her home in Dallas Sunday afternoon. She is survived by one daughter, Mrs. J. L. Fer...

Nellie Mitcham Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by  DBest3987

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Johnson

Looking for imformation on my grandmother Nellie Mitcham, of Fairbury, Nebraska. She married Chandler Baker Knapp. Together they had several children. Nellie died during the birth of twins, I believe thier n...

stewart Posted on: 17 May 2001, by michele

Can you give me the information in the obit for Calloway? thanks so much.

Bollinger wagon train Posted on: 06 Mar 1999, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bollinger

Seeking information on Mitchem/Mitcham who went on Bollinger wagon train from North Carolina.

Re: Seeking information on Carrie Petty Posted on: 27 Jan 2003, by Betsy Mitcham

New e-mail address for Betsy Mitcham: berkeley@fdn.com

Seeking information on Carrie Petty Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by  BetsyMitcham3...

...from Tennessee. Had a brother named George Petty. He may have been an eye doctor. She married William Mitcham, 15 Jul 1875, in Rankin Co. Mississippi. Their known children: DeWitt, Maggie Gertrude, Alexande...

Obituaries (Collin Co., Tx) Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by  mTuley6674

...:Stewart,Samples,Womble,Harben, Pritchard, Pike. E. B. Evans, died 1929 List of surnames in obit : Ritchie, Mitcham, Veasey, Bailey. ? M. Farmer, died 1935 List of surnames in obit : Ford, Foster, Myers, W...

Garrick Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Jean Foster

Localities > Caribbean > Leeward Islands > St > Christopher

Dear Dora Housen Morton : Please note my postings, St.. Christopher and Nevis Query Forum, surname Mitcham on Sat, 14 Aug 1999. Garrick is a family connection that I neglected to mention at that time but I h...

MITCHAM, ANDERSON Posted on: 05 Sep 1998, by  Herb_Schroede...

I am seeking informaion on Joseph T. MITCHAM who moved into Collin County, Tx in about 1900 with his wife Azalea "Lea" Mitcham. Azalea had a child at the time Jimmy ANDERSON. Joseph & Lea had two othe...

MITCHAM/CONVERSE Posted on: 30 May 1998, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

Seeking information about a man named Logan Mitcham who fled South Carolina approximately in the late 1800s and went to an unknown location in Oklahoma. He may have changed his last name to Converse and been...

Re: Mitchem, Bollinger, Nance Posted on: 27 Apr 2005, by  jdlamel

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lincoln

LInda If you are still interested in Logan Mitchum I would like to exchange information with you I am helping another desc of Logans as well her name is Alta and Logan was her gggrandfather We have...

Re: Crockett/Rutherford Connection Posted on: 27 May 2003, by  dlamel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Leon

Glynda,' As far as I know the parents of Thomas Warren Day are one Jeremiah Day b 1803 d 1860 and wife Francis Hart b 1818 d 1860. there children were Mary b 1826 married Josiah Lewis Asa J Day b 182...

Re: Ruth Blythen Posted on: 04 Apr 2003, by  rhodyrunwatki...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Henderson

If anyone is interested in the Cotten family, I have some information about the family of Tabitha Cotten who married James Mitcham.

Mitchem, Bollinger, Nance Posted on: 19 Feb 1999, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lincoln

Especially interested in information from Lincoln County on Lawson and Logan Mitchem.

per page