Search the Boards

Search Results for "mitcham" - 1,313 Messages

per page

Meacham Mill Posted on: 03 Oct 1998, by Lucy Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mecklenburg

Does anyone have info on Meacham or Mitcham Mill. I know it was owned by Banks Mitcham in 1820, when he died, in Mecklenberg co. Thanks

Re: MEACHAM Posted on: 20 Apr 1998, by Charles H. Meacham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Christian

April 20, l998 ATTN: Sally Boswell In the book Meacham, Mitcham, Mitchum - Families of the South, by Clarence E. Mitcham, l974, on page 4 there is an entry under Joseph Meacham and Mary West re their first child, E...

Re: MEACHAM Posted on: 19 Apr 1998, by Charles H. Meacham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Christian

...ROWDON: CHRISTIAN CO. KY.INFO. Re your message JONATHAN MEACHAM. Do you have access to the book Meacham, Mitcham, Mitchum - Families of the South by Clarence E. Mitcham, l974? Information below comes from subject b...

KIDD, STAMPER, BROWN Posted on: 20 Jun 1998, by  BBrown6575

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Middlesex

Looking for the family of Mary Mitcham KIDD b. 1794 in Middlesex Co., Va. m. Levin BROWN (moved to KY then MO) and Sally KIDD b. 1776 m. Samuel STAMPER.

MITCHAM/CONVERSE Posted on: 30 May 1998, by Susan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

Seeking information about a man named Logan Mitcham who fled South Carolina approximately in the late 1800s and went to an unknown location in Oklahoma. He may have changed his last name to Converse and been...

TERRELL/TERRILL/HENDERSON Posted on: 28 Aug 1998, by  dantodd1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lawrence

...TERRELL and SARAH STEPHENSON are: i. WILLIAM2 TERRELL, b. Nov 25, 17952; d. Sep 1, 1845; m. MAGGIE MITCHAM. ii. JOHN TERRELL, b. 17972; d. Unknown; m. PEGGY WORKMAN, Dec 29, 1818, Lawrence Co., IN3. iii...

Alpine Baptist Church Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by Kaye Hancock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Talladega

...and if they might be buried in the church cemetery. Her parents were Rowland Machen (sometimes spelled Mitcham) and his wife Cynthia Taylor Machen. They both died in 1835. Is there a cemtery listing book for...

Researching the following individuals Posted on: 28 Mar 1999, by  warrens1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Heard

...Alsabrook Born 4 JUL 1861 Micaijah Alsabrook and Susannah D. Almon Married ABT. 1853 William Fletcher Mitcham and Mary Elizabeth Alsabrook m. ABT. 1873 Martha Josephine Alsabrook Born ABT. AUG 1859 Nancy Tex...

Louis V. Haramjia aka Louis Harmia Posted on: 28 Feb 1999, by Rose Harmia Mitcham

Localities > Eastern Europe > Croatia > General

Thank You Frank, This is my Father and Grandfather and Grandmother and their SS will help!! The other name in the phone book is a Uncle Brother, Cuz. Rose Harmia Mitcham

looking for family Posted on: 23 May 1999, by Rose Mitcham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Troup

I am looking for information on the Mitcham family. Elijah Mitcham Sr. 1787-1857. He was married to Rebecca( She was a Cherokee Indian) 1796?

BELVIN Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by  lynnfriedman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cherokee

...BELVIN (b. 1836, AL) and MARGARET BELVIN (b. 1842 AL) were living with JACOB CRIST and his wife SARAH MITCHAM. SUSAN BELVIN (b. 1846, TX) was found in the household of JOHN PAGGITT and his wife, JANE. The fa...

Mitcham link Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by Rose Mitcham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

I am looking for information on the Surnames of these family names, were are looking for any link to help start our genealogy! Thank you so much!

Mitcham Posted on: 14 Aug 1999, by Jean Foster

Localities > Caribbean > Leeward Islands > St > Christopher

Henrietta Adina Mitcham - My Grandmother D.O.B: January 10, 1902 (Deceased) Birth Place: St Mary Parish, Cayon, Island of St Christopher Her Father: George Mitcham - His Occupation: Carpenter Her Mother: Agatha Phi...

Elijah Mitcham Sr. Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Mike Lewis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Troup

Rose, I am a descendant of Elijah Mitcham Sr., also. I have been focusing on three other sides of the family while a cousin, Herb Schroeder, has been researching the Mitcham family. He has been at it for the past ...

Boxall name - Rotherhithe Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by Samantha Boxall

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

...Florence Minnie was born 13th Dec 1894 @ 8 Ariel Rd, Kilburn. Sidney and Minni were married in St Bernards Mitcham, 11th Aug 1932. My grandfather apparently did a little research before I was born and foun...

research Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by lucy cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Catawba

Looking for info on Jacob Burns wife Elizabeth. do nopt know maiden name or where she is buried. Also theur marriage date. Any info on Nathaniel and Jemima Reynolds (Rannals) his wife. Also Rachel Rag...

MY KOONCE Family Line Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Ami

Surnames > Koonce

KOONCE FAMILY TREE Johann Christian Koonce {b 1675 Heidelberg, Germany d 23Sep1711 Core Creek, Craven County, Tn} and Alicia {b Abt 1675 d 23Sep1711} *Johann was a Palatine, came to America 1710 and ...

MY KOONCE Family Line - Updated version Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by Ami

Surnames > Koonce

KOONCE FAMILY TREE Johann Christian Koonce {b 1675 Heidelberg, Germany d 23Sep1711 Core Creek, Craven County, Tn} and Alicia {b Abt 1675 d 23Sep1711} *Johann was a Palatine, came to America 1710 and ...

Nellie Mitcham Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by  DBest3987

Surnames > Mitcham

Looking for information on Nellie Mitcham of Fairbury, Nebraska She married Chandler Baker Knapp in Fairbury, Nebraska They had several children, moved to Michigan(?). Nellie died when she gave birth to twin...

Savage Family of Surrey, England Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by  LeahDunc

Surnames > Savage

I am keen to contact others who have also traced their Savage ancestors back to Surrey in England, in particular to Newington and Mitcham.

Savage family of Mitcham and Newington, Surrey, England Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by  LeahDunc

Surnames > Savage

I am keen to contact anyone who might be researching the following family: James SAVAGE of Mitcham, Surrey, England married Mary SCRASE of Lindfield, Sussex, England in 1818 in Lambeth, Surrey, England. Of t...

Tennessee "Tennie" Bush Griffith Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by  EvaBush

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > McCulloch

...o'clock, were held this afternoon at Cox Cemetery at 2 o'clock with Rev. Garrett of Mercury officiating. Mitcham Funeral Home had charge of arrangements. Mrs. Griffith was born June 18, 1892 in the Mercury ...

Garrick Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Jean Foster

Localities > Caribbean > Leeward Islands > St > Christopher

Dear Dora Housen Morton : Please note my postings, St.. Christopher and Nevis Query Forum, surname Mitcham on Sat, 14 Aug 1999. Garrick is a family connection that I neglected to mention at that time but I h...

Halliday family in the Caribbean Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Khanniqua

Surnames > Halliday

...12, 1914 on the island of St. Kitts. Died on Nov. 4, 1986 on the island of St. Thomas. Married Rachel Mitcham. CHILDREN Percy Joseph Jessica Oreilia Errol Wingrove Ezeth Daslyn (also) Henry Helen Richard

Chandler Baker Knapp Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by  DBest3987

Surnames > Knapp

...I'm not sure, because, I have no idea when or where Chandler was born. I only know that he and Nellie Mitcham, had a lot of children and Nellie died with the birth of twins. And all but one of them was adopt...

Surnames > Knapp

...I'm not sure, because, I have no idea when or where Chandler was born. I only know that he and Nellie Mitcham, had a lot of children and Nellie died with the birth of twins. And all but one of them was adopt...

Surnames > Knapp

Surnames > Knapp

Giles Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by  williamsdb1

Surnames > Williams

Not Uriah but thought you might like this. GILES, WILLIAM, son of Thomas and Mary Giles, of Mitcham, England, living in 1828. found at http://www.familytreemaker.com/_glc_/3453/3453_12.html List of Names of...

Mitcham, Annie/Anna, Emma, Nolan Posted on: 03 Feb 2000, by  lks_friday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

Working on a project related to New Salem-Rockdale Cemetery ... need information on: Annie/Anna Mitcham (b. 1891 - d. 1908) Emma Mitcham (Mircham) (b. 1868 - d. 1951) Nolan Mitcham (b. 1905 - d. 1907) Thanks

Looking for Erath co. ancesters Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by  parguy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Erath

...for Joe's parents Syd and Sarah Jarrod (maybe Jarrett) Elrod and Sarah's parents Samuel and Mary Ann Mitcham Price. If anybody can help I'd sure appreciate it.

Robert A. Mitcham Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Karen Mitcham

Surnames > Mitcham

I would be interested in any information I can find about Robert Anderson Mitcham. He lived in Jacksonville, FL at least between 1977 and 1981. Most likely, he is now living in Georgia. I would like to find ...

McCorquodales of Clarke Co. Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by  cynthiagrisse...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Clarke

...probably recorded about 1825-1835? for additional reading, you should obtain copy of book titled: The Mitcham War of Clarke Co. from THE CLARKE CO. DEMOCRAT P.O.BOX 39, GROVEHILL, AL. 36451 at cost of $5.00 ...

Ninnie Rebecca Black Riddle Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  LindaPrickett...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Van Zandt

...been living for the last eight months. The body is being brought to Brownwood from Austin today in a Mitcham Funeral Home coach. Funeral services will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m. at Harmony Baptist Church i...

John Milam - Tazewell Co VA Land Grant (Flat Top Ridge) 1851 Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Regena Cogar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Tazewell

VA Grants 105, p. 109 Library of Virginia Digital Collection: Land Office Patents and Grants ========== John Milam 38 Acres Tazewell Ex[d] Delivd. to [I?] Witten Esq June 3/52 ---------- John B Floyd ...

St.Kitts-Nevis Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  ambaptiste

Localities > Caribbean > General

...from St. Kitts and live on the islands or abroad that try to keep in touch. http://users.ticnet.com/mitcham/ Good Luck

St.Kitts-Nevis Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  ambaptiste

Localities > Caribbean > General

...from St. Kitts and live on the islands or abroad that try to keep in touch. http://users.ticnet.com/mitcham/ Good Luck

Will of David Rowe(Roe) Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by  joyce_rowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Meriwether

Will of David Rowe Georgia Meriwether County In the name of God, Amen. I, David Rowe of said County and State, being of advanced age and knowing that must depart this life, deem it right and proper...

Chandler Baker Knapp Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  DBest3987

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lenawee

... My gf name was Chandler Baker Knapp, don't know who his parents were, but he was married to Nellie Mitcham (Mitchum). They were married in Fairbury, Jefferson County Nebraska (?), they had several children,...

Ireland Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  PCrane6308

Surnames > Coyle

...Ireland on the 16.6.1859 he married Catherine O'neil who was born in Co Cork Waterford they lived in Mitcham Surrey England until they died I understand that John Thomas was not in contact with his family,Th...

Help Posted on: 20 May 2000, by  PCrane6308

Surnames > Coyle

...Ireland and married a Catherine O'neil 1859-1926 she was born in Co Cork,Waterford Ireland,they lived in Mitcham Surrey England until they died,and had 5 Children,one being my Grandmother Caroline 1885,My Fa...

Joshua SPEARS Randolph Co,Al Posted on: 21 May 2000, by Al Ragsdale

Surnames > Spears

My research on this family in Randolph Co,Al has been mostly census land records and some Civil War records. You may already have some of it. 1850 Randolph ,Al Joshua SPEARS 36 SC,Polly 40 SC,John 1...

GreenBerry Bostwick Posted on: 26 May 2000, by Charlotte

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

...Littleberry's son. The first Littleberry (1751-1818), is Green Berry's uncle, son of John Bostwick and Elizabeth Mitcham (or so the census records that were written in John's own handwriting, tax register, a...

Re: My Mitchams Posted on: 26 May 2000, by Charlotte Scales

...GGGgrandparents were John Bostwick from somewhere in or near either Morgan or Wilkes Co. and Elizabeth Mitcham. Elizabeth's father was Elijah Mitcham. That's as far as I seem to be able to get. Can and will you hel...

Chandler Baker Knapp Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  DBest3987

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lenawee

...believe that he lived in Lenawee County. The information that I have is that he married Nellie Mitchum (Mitcham) of Jefferson County, Nebraska. They had several children. Nellie died during the birth of twin...

Wm.Mitcham, Carrie Petty and Alma Pope Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  BetsyMitcham3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Rankin

Looking for William L. Mitcham and Carrie Petty. Believed William came frorn Ga. after the civil war. Left Georgia and moved to Pelahatchie, Rankin Co., Miss. Was married twice. Had a total of 17 children. S...

Keurleber Family Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by  rbrummett1

Surnames > Keuerleber

...it there. I do know that Amy Amelia married my grandfather, C.H./Charley/Charlie H. Mitchell/Mitchum/Mitcham. I have a beautiful picture of her in a trousseau dress she made for herself for her honeymoon. If...

Byre or Byer Mills in W.Va. Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by  grouch54

Surnames > Mills

I am looking for info on Byre (Byer) Mills she was married first to my great grandfather Dennis Mitcham and second to Elijah Meadows. They lived in the Raleigh county area of W.Va. I don't know their ages bu...

Walter Gish Bollinger IL(1876)>TX>NM>TX Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Bob Bollinger

Surnames > Bollinger

...Jesse Pettey BOLLINGER; b. 02 Nov 1900 in Roswell, NM; d. 12 Nov 1970 in San Angelo, TX m. Hester May MITCHAM on 17 Jun 1925 in San Angelo, TX; b. 20 May 1904 in Malakoff, TX; d. 21 Nov 1984 in San Angelo, T...

MAULDING BARTON FAMILIES Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by Phyllis Maulding Campbell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Sumter

...BARTON RICHARD PETTIT DAVID PETTIT DARREN PETTIT JOHN STOUT KATHY LOU STOUT KAREN GAYE STOUT MICHAEL MITCHAM DAVID MITCHAM JOHN MITCHAM JULIAN COOPER

per page