Search the Boards

Search Results for "montero" - 2,345 Messages

per page

Chamizo,Montero and Abellan Posted on: 27 Oct 1998, by Lara Silvia

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Andalusia

...and later adopted by a French Canadian family. Firstly, my biological mother's name is Teresa CHAMIZO MONTERO and she came to Canada in 1958, and later left after my birth - she NEVER married. She was appare...

Suarez Delgado - Bayamon, PR Posted on: 04 May 1998, by Miguel Angel Alomar

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...INCA,MALLORCA,SPAIN SUAREZ - DELGADO from BAYAMON,PUERTO RICO CLARAMONTE-GONZALEZ from SANCTI SPIRITUS,CUBA DOMINGUEZ-MONTERO from SANCTI SPIRITUS,CUBA Any information to trace back my family roots will be appreci...

Carrero Montero - Yauco, PR Posted on: 26 Jul 1998, by JRN

...Infirmary after a long illness. Born in Yauco, Puerto Rico, on Dec. 14, 1910, a son of Ramon and Juana Montero Carrero, he was educated there, and was a graduate of the College of Agriculture in Mayaguez Pue...

MONTERO Posted on: 12 May 1998, by Raisa G. Montero

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

I would like information on my grandfather, Antonio Montero. He was born in Santa Clara or nearby in the late 1880's. He was married to Clementina Machado. They had 10 children. Antonio's father is said to h...

PEÑALVER y MORILLAS Posted on: 13 Aug 1998, by  NCardenas3019

...Ignacio Peñalver y Morillas. Isabel se casó hacia 1840 con Casimiro Custardoy (o Custoday) y Montero. Ignacio estuvo casado con Francisca Chico y Martínez. Gracias, Nicolás de Cá...

PEREZ, MORENO, PERDOMO Posted on: 16 Aug 1998, by LISANDRO M. PEREZ

...from the Canary Islands. I am talking about the following last names as PEREZ, MORENO, PERDOMO & MONTERO and dating back to the early 1800's and late 1700's. Can anybody help, Please ? Thank You

Surname from Matanzas Posted on: 30 Sep 1998, by Martha Milagros Montero Martinez

DEARMAS Posted on: 30 Apr 1998, by connie deArmas

...armando dearmas. his gfather was don jose ramon deArmas y martinez. his gmother was manuela martinez y montero. his ggfather was manuel higinio dearmas aguilar and ggmother was ana maria martinez molina. the...

GreatGrandfather Augustin MONTERO Posted on: 27 Aug 1998, by George I. Montero Jr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Ascension

I am looking for any information on my Great Grandfather, Augustin Montero who was 54 years old in the 1900 census, he died in 1914. His children in 1900 were August (my grandfather), Stella, Thomas, Dudley,...

Joesph BRADFORD Posted on: 27 Aug 1998, by George Irwin Montero Jr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Ascension

...Stepson Sabastian Suarez all lived in Donaldsonville, La.. My grandmother, Adele (Ida) married August Montero also of Donaldsonville, La.. They had 7 children, George Irwin (My Father), August Jr. (Rock), Jo...

26 Mar 1999 Obits Posted on: 02 May 1999, by Yuba County CAGenWeb Coordinator

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Yuba

...Napa CA. SOTELO, Mary H. ( ); 88; Colusa CA. JOHNSON, Carl M.; 100; Yuba City CA. CEBALLOS, Angelina Montero ( ); 59; Yuba City CA. OVERACKER, Amelia (TACHELLI); 79; Marysville CA. EDWARD, Mary Jean ( ); 69;...

Rivera - Puerto Rico Posted on: 08 Jan 1999, by JRN

...Gonzalez and Wilfred Gonzalez, both of Puerto Rico; and three sisters, Judy of New York, Miriam and Rosa Montero, both of Tampa. Blount, Curry & Roel Funeral Homes, A. P. Boza Riverside Chapel, Tampa. ...

Montero Correa - Arecibo, PR Posted on: 11 Jan 1999, by JRN

WORCESTER - Maria D. "Lilli" Montero, 16, of 11 Richards St., a South High School sophomore, died Saturday in University of Massachusetts Hospital. She leaves a son, Luis A. Diaz Jr.; a daughter, ...

looking for Montero Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Carlos Lucero Aja

Buscando ancestros de mi bisabuela: Francisca Elvira Sánchez Montero, nacida el 20 de noviembre de 1848 en La Habana, Cuba; hija de José Sánchez Diaz, natural de México (hijo de Francisco...

Montero/Canary Islands Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by Isidro Montero

Raisa, I'm looking for my fathers ancestors, Carlos Montero was born in Santa Clara around 1926 it's said that his grandfather came from the canary Islands. Can you tell me the names of some of Antonio's ch...

My Spanish Ancestry Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by Lisandro M. Perez

...came to Cuba from Spain, possibly from the Canary Islands, with the surnames Perez, Moreno, Perdomo, Montero. Can anybody help ? Thank You.

Montero/Canary Islands Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by Isidro Montero

Lisandro, My father Carlos Montero was born in Santa Clara around 1926 it's said that his grandfather imigrated from the Canary Islands, I'm researching this at the moment. Can you tell me the names of any s...

your communication dated 02/11/99 Posted on: 01 May 1999, by Lisandro M. Perez

Isidro, My father Lisandro Perez Moreno was born in Remedios in 1871 and my grandfather, Manuel Perez Perdomo was also born in Remedios (no date. My father's siblings were Caridad, Francisca, Quirina,...

Responbse to your message 4/29/99 Posted on: 01 May 1999, by Lisandro M. Perez

Caridad: Many thanks for your efforts in trying to help me. I donot have any record of any Angela Perez in my ancestry. If I can be of any help to you about your search, please do not hesitate to con...

VERA Posted on: 18 Mar 1999, by  NCardenas3019

...in La Habana, Cuba. (Source: Santa Cruz, IX, p. 341.). He married Juana Nicomedes Roque de Escobar y Montero 26 March 1836 in Catedral de Matanzas, Cuba. (Source: Santa Cruz, IX, p. 341.), daughter of Luis R...

August Montero Posted on: 21 Mar 1999, by Coleman H. Montero

...born in donaldsonville, la and so was my grandfather and his father before him. there was an August montero in the family back three generations. are you interested. this is in the us

Montero near Salarno Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by  BernieFischer...

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

...late 1800's my grandmother and several of her brothers and sisters survived. Her parents were Antonio Montero & Angela Lavestiana.She married a joseph Saro, Son of Thomas Sauro.Alfonso Fornacello was my ...

deArmas Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Joseph Ivan deArmas Martinez Montetaro Molena

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Andalusia

...armando dearmas. his gfather was don jose ramon dearmas y martinez. his gmother was manuela martinez y montero. his ggfather was manuel higinio dearmas aguilar and ggmother was ana maria martinez molina. the...

looking for info on Fischer and Montero familys Posted on: 14 Sep 1999, by  BernieFischer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Chippewa

I am looking for any information on the following familys;Fischer,Montero,Laplaunt,Sauro of Chippawa and Mackinaw countys

genealogy Posted on: 23 Jul 1999, by J. Aivars Montero

Localities > South America > Chile > General

looking for any Montero related to Alejandro Montero

Otega, Ramos, Salgado - Bayamon, PR Posted on: 11 Sep 1999, by Edwin Salgado Delgado

...Grandmother), Born 1884, Married Antero Salgado Baez 9. Francisac (Tita) Ramos Otega, Born 1885, Married Otelio Montero Maldonado 10. Angel Ramos Otega born 1891, Married Saunina (Fatuna) Torres Nieves If y...

Martinez - Puerto Rico Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by JRN

...mother, Maria Martinez of Tampa; a brother, Hiram Martinez of Mayaguez, Puerto Rico; three sisters, Lucy Montero of Port Charlotte, Fla., Blancha Hale of New York City and Damaris Martinez of the Bronx, N. Y...

Nazario - New York Posted on: 13 Aug 1999, by JRN

...Carmen L. Andujar, Judith Loyola, Silvia Feliciano, all of Orlando, Margaret Lindenmuth, New York, Ramona Montero, Bronx, N.Y., Sonia Perez, Deltona, Milagros Velez, Ocoee, Helen Madar, Ohio; two grandchildr...

Ramos Seda - Puerto Rico Posted on: 14 Aug 1999, by JRN

...California, Nellie Vega, Rosa Ruiz and Nereida Bonilla, all of Puerto Rico; three sisters, Gregoria Montero of Florida, Eusebia Montero of Puerto Rico and Lolita Montero of Newburgh; one brother, Antonio Montero of Puerto Rico; ...

deArmas Martinez Montero Molena Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by Joseph Ivan deArmas Martinez Motero Molena

...armando deArmas. his gfather was don jose ramon deArmas y martinez. his gmother was manuela martinez y montero. his ggfather was manuel higinio deArmas aguilar and gg mother was ana maria martinez molina. th...

Oria Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Jorge Gregorisch

I have Marian Oria Montero married to Roberto Emilio Morcillo Cano in Manzanillo. she died in 1993.

familia Gomez de Regla Posted on: 11 Jul 1999, by Hermelinda Rodriguez Gomez

Mi abuela Carmen Montero se caso con Juan Gomez, ambos de Islas Canarias. Mi abuelo murio mi abuela se caso con Manuel Alfonso tambien de Regla. Mis abuelos Juan y Carmen tuvieron 5 varones, Gabriel, Rafael ...

Antepasados Posted on: 18 Aug 1999, by Raul Cosio

Cuento con mucha informacion de mis antepasados. Quisiera intercambiar informacion con personas del mismo apellido.

Family Tree Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by Lisa Gonzalez

Surnames > Gonzalez

...Caruna. My father is Joseph Gonzalez, but not the one you speak of. My grandmothers maiden name was Montero. My Grandparents moved to New York City in the early 1900's. Does this help? I've just begun looki...

Balan Montero Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by Marco Balan

Perhaps this can be of some help. My Great Grandfather name was Jose Balan Montero he fought in the the war of independence in 1868 and then again 1895(Spanish American War)Were he held the rank of Colonel. ...

Bernard TRUJILLO Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by  karenmitchell...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Huerfano

...parents, Gilbert and Cora Trujillo, Belen, N.M.; three sisters, Roseline Karvaski, Denver, Carmelita Montero, Colorado Springs, and Anna Marie Guillen, Longmont; and four grandchildren.

Saldana Montero - Utuado / Jayuya, PR Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Aldelzon Saldana

...to the post surnames. I know my grandfather was born in Utuado Oct 1900. His Father was Jose Saldana Montero and Grandfather was Emeterio Saldana Villanueva. This is all the information I have. Anyone with i...

l920 US Census - Eliz. (l Pg. ONLY) Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  GPGG

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Union

...John Talabro, Pierre Mora, Estibar Guizarro, Francisco Ybieta, Henry Brioreno, Lucien Bagar, Joseph Montero, Charles A. Jepson, Sr. Mary Jepson, Charles A. Jepson, Jr. Leola E. Jepson, Margaret D. Daly, Cath...

FUENTES IN LOUISIANA Posted on: 23 May 2000, by MARIE FUENTES-GONZALES

Surnames > Fuentes

...Frank, (Victorio Francisco) may have been the illegitimate son of Carmelita Francisca Navarro and a Montero male. Carmelita was the younger sister of Maria de Fuentes. This has thrown things into a mess. Ha...

Fuentes in Louisiana Posted on: 25 May 2000, by Carlos

Surnames > Fuentez

...son of an unwed mother - sister of Mrs. Juan Battista Fuentes. I suspect we should be known as "Montero" The Fuentes clan settled around Donaldsonvile LA. Nevertheless, The line I have comes from...

Manso de Contreras Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Ramon F. Isla

...Presbitero, figuro a fines de siglo. MANSO DE CONTRERAS (Jose) Hijo de Bartolome. Fue casado por el cura Jose Montero con Maria Perez de Prado hija de Sebastian y de Manuel Hernandez. Alcalde segundo en 173...

Taboada family in Havana Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Christopher Dailey

...daughters, Theresa, Maria, Gerogina. Maria is dead, Theresa Dailey maybe in Miami as well as Georgina Montero weho also had rwelve children.

Of course I am a Lizardi too!!!!!!!!!!! Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Carlos Lizardi Montero

Surnames > Lizardi

My name is Carlos Lizardi Montero (45). I was born here in Puerto Rico , in Santurce. Married to Vidalina Gonzales Jimenez (40) and we have two beautiful treasures by the name of Rosemary (12) and Sarah (7)....

Hamblett family connections Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by  @@audreykenne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Yalobusha

...Hamblett, his wife, Malissa Love, and perhaps one child are buried in a woods in that area. His son, William Montero Hamblett(married Mary Willie Johnson) and his grandson, Samuel Louis Hamblett(married Will...

Recent Additions - Tombstone Photograph Library Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by José Rivera Nieves

Abadia, Alejandrina St. Raymond Bronx, NY tombstone_8947.htm Abadia, Domingo St. Raymond Bronx, NY tombstone_8947.htm Acebal, Luciano St. Raymond Bronx, NY tombstone_9199.ht...

CubanGenealogy Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by Carlos Lucero

...20, 1848, daugther of José Sánchez Diaz (born in México City) and María de la Luz Montero González (born in Cuba I think). Her parents were Florentino Montero and María de la Merced Go...

Busco informacion de la familia montero santiago Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Edwin montero santiago

Hola estoy buscando informacion sobre los antepasados de la familia montero santiago y que pueda ayudarme para saber mas de como surgio mi familia y de donde salio mi apellido.

Busco informacion de la familia montero santiago Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Edwin montero santiago

Hola estoy buscando informacion sobre los antepasados de la familia montero santiago y que pueda ayudarme para saber mas de como surgio mi familia y de donde salio mi apellido.

Your search. Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  irenecaban

Edwin...go to the Surname message boards for Montero and also for Santiago. Existe informacion para tus dos apellidos. Voy mas alla, hay una Santiago Caban que tambien esta buscando parientes. Lee los mensaj...

Your search. Posted on: 15 Jan 2001, by  irenecaban

...tiene ese nombre? ¿Para cuando vivió? Necesitas detalles. Luego deja mensaje en el tablero de Montero (surname message board). ¡Suerte! Irene Caban

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions