Search the Boards

Search Results for "newberger" - 80 Messages

per page

Newberger Posted on: 28 Sep 1999, by Linda Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vigo

I am looking for any information about my Great Grandfather Harmon Newberger who lived in Vigo County, IN from approximately 1890 until his death in 1923. I know very little except he was a practicing attorney...

John Stutler Posted on: 25 Aug 1999, by  APeters1949

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

Seeking information on John Stutler and his wife Mary Newberger. The 1800 census shows him in York County. Any help would be appreciated.

GEASLEN Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by Carol Geaslen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Howard

...Geaslen, Sr. married Helen Loretta Gedusky;5.son- James Bradley Geaslen, Jr. married Catherin Louella Newberger;6.son-Bradley James Geaslen married Carol Lynn Nichols. Since some of these names match, I would ...

Alfred Geaslen Posted on: 04 Jul 1999, by Carol Geaslen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Loudoun

...Bradley Geaslen Sr. married Helen Loretta Gedusky;5.son-James Bradley Geaslen Jr. married Catherin Louella Newberger;6.son-Bradley James Geaslen married Carol Lynn Nichols;7.daughter-Sara Marie Geaslen If any ...

Stutler line - Doddridge County Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by  APeters1949

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Doddridge

...of John Stutler, husband of Sarah Hughes. Many sources state his parents were Johann Stutler and Mary Newberger, but I have yet to see any documentation. Is there any out there?

I am a Lynam too Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  SLYNAM1413

Surnames > Lynam

...a brother named Perry My father also had a brother named Charles Fredrick. Their parents were Barbra Newberger she was born somewhere in Germany, the father was George W. he was born in Hancock County in a...

Neubergers in Norwalk vicinity Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  debrapatchen1...

Surnames > Neuberger

My husband's maternal great grandfather was named August Newberger (originally Neuberger) and he raised his family in the Norwalk area. Don't know year of birth, but his wife, Magdalena Conrad was born in 1862...

Neuberger/Newberger Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by Dawn

Surnames > Neuberger

Hi Herman, My Great Grandmother (Shirley Barclay) married a man by the name of Neuberger/Newberger probably around the late 1800's - early 1900's in Chicago, IL. I don't have a first name of Neuberger/Newberger. They ...

SWEARENGENS IN TALLAHATCHIE CO. Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  123scrap

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Tallahatchie

Looking for ANY INFO on the following persons: HERBERT NEWBERGER SWEARENGEN b.1896 in Tillatoba. 2 brothers - HERMAN SIDNEY AND WILLIE WAVERLY, 1 sister - THEO (married a GILMORE). Would especially appreciat...

SWEARENGENS in YALOBUSHA CO. Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  123scrap

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Tallahatchie

Looking for ANY INFO on the following persons: HERBERT NEWBERGER SWEARENGEN b.1896 in Tillatoba. 2 brothers - HERMAN SIDNEY AND WILLIE WAVERLY, 1 sister - THEO (married a GILMORE). Would especially appreciat...

SWEARENGENS IN YALOBUSHA OR TALLAHATCHIE COS. Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  123scrap

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Yalobusha

Newberger/Neuberger/Neuburger/Neiburger Family Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by  Sangreen

Surnames > Neuberger

My grandfather was Jakob Neuburger (later changed to Newberger). He was from Romania. His parents were from Russia. He had 2 sisters that I know of, Fanny or Feni and Anna. He had a brother. Jakob came to US ...

Re: Information for Paul Landauer Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  JudyLandauer

Surnames > Landauer

Murray, I am not related to your Paul Landauer (at least not on this side of the ocean!) but I have run into his name many times. My line comes from Moses Landauer, who immigrated to America in 185...

Re: Information for Paul Landauer Posted on: 06 Dec 2001, by  JudyLandauer

Surnames > Landauer

Murray, I am not related to your Paul Landauer (at least not on this side of the ocean!) but I have run into his name many times. My line comes from Moses Landauer, who immigrated to America in 185...

Stella Jane (Christopher) Scott DePaul Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  MelanieRi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...survived by the following children: Dorothy, Mrs. Ray Walker of Granite City, Ill.; Mildred, Mrs. Roscoe Newberger of Farmington; Lester and Stanley Scott of Barnhart; Winfred and Vernon Scott of Pekin, Ill.;...

CARY FAMILY - Binghamton NY 1927 - 1928 Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by  dawn_1960

Surnames > Cary

...I'm hoping to make some kind of connection to this Cary Family. My grandmother was born Ruth Marian Newberger in Chicago, Illinois, her parent's were Shirley Helen Barclay and Harry A. Newberger

William Eli 'Uncle Billie' Williamson obituary 1950 - Tampa Tribune Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  Brian Salmons

Surnames > Williamson

...will be held this afternoon at 3:30 o'clock at Conway Cemetery near Orlando. Pallbearers will be Albert Newberger, M. D. Hudson, J. E. Harpe, W. L. Free, Sam Alsobrook and J. D. Hollman. He is survived by seve...

Phillip Alber bio Posted on: 26 Feb 2002, by  LindaThompson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wabash

The subject of this sketch is one of the leading brewers of Indiana and for a number of years has been intimately associated with the growth and prosperity of the city of Wabash. Mr. Alber was born No...

Newberger Posted on: 07 Sep 2002, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...WRONG In a signed statement made in the presence of Sheriff Louis J. Ziegler at Ste. Genevieve, Bart Newberger, 26, admitted that it was he who shot through a window of the Frank Byington farm house near Wein...

Laura (Abbitt) Barton Posted on: 24 Sep 2002, by  MelanieRickma...

...Barton, Crystal City; and Janeth, at home. Besides her husband and children she leaves a sister, Mrs. Wm. Newberger, Chicago, Ill.; two half-brothers, Roy Abbitt, Los Angeles, Calif., and Frank Abbitt, Lemay,...

Simon Family Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by Barbara Israel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wabash

...Hannah, Samuel and Regina. Other surnames that married into this family are: Rindsberg, Cook, Hyman, Newberger, and Kern. I am looking for any information about these families.

Fannie A. Newberger Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by  MelanieRickma...

LEAD BELT NEWS, Flat River, St. Francois Co. MO, Fri. Feb. 1, 1946 FANNIE A. NEWBERGER Fannie A. Newberger died Friday, January 25, 1946 at her home near Sprott, Mo., on Route 1, Weingarten. She was 74 years one mon...

Mary Margaret (Molly) CALDWELL (MS, NC, SC) Posted on: 29 Sep 2003, by  123scrap

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Yalobusha

...They had 1 daughter Theo (married name Gilmore), and 3 sons Willie Waverly, Herman Sidney, and Herbert Newberger. They lived in Yalobusha Co, MS. I do not know when Molly died. Any information as to her sibli...

Bloomenstiels on Vicksburg, MS--1880 Posted on: 25 Oct 2003, by Cynthia Houston

Surnames > Bloomenstiel

...Bloomenstiel, and they appear on the 1880 Vicksburg Census, in MS, as Bloomenstice, a mis-spelling. Bertha NEWBERGER, an orphaned niece, lived with them. Their children were: Alex, Fannie, Blanche, and Abe H....

Neuburger (Newberger) Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by  philknight_1

Surnames > Neuburger

Hi, We have only recently found out that my wife's grandfather was Otto Neuburger (occasionally used Newberger, i.e. for 1900 UK census), who was born in New York in circa 1956. He married Matilda, whose mai...

Shirley Helen BARCLAY & Harry A. NEWBERGER Posted on: 31 May 2004, by Debra

Surnames > Barclay

...West Liberty,Iowa Mother: Julia Anita BEAUBIEN b: 1860 in Silver Lake,Kansas Married to: 1 Harry A. NEWBERGER b: 7 APR 1888 in Chicago,Cook Co.,Illinois Children : Ruth Marian NEWBERGER b: 5 SEP 1911 in Chicago,Cook ...

Devan Bishop Posted on: 09 Jan 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Bingham of North Carolina; close personal friends, Ira Karp and wife, Annette, Catherine and Richard Newberger. Devan had a love for helping children. He was known for his generosity and love for his wife an...

Devan Bishop Posted on: 26 Jan 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Bingham of North Carolina; close personal friends, Ira Karp and wife, Annette, Catherine and Richard Newberger. Devan had a love for helping children. He was known for his generosity and love for his wife and...

Neuberger Posted on: 12 Feb 2006, by  DJSoldman

Surnames > Neuberger

Anyone having information of a Regina Neuberger (spelled many ways ) who migrated to US in 1871 from Forest Germany with two children Margaret and Adam , husband thought to be Micheal Christopher Neub...

KAHN, EDMUND J. AND LOUISE WOLFF Posted on: 26 Aug 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...explorer, and philanthropist, was born in Dallas, Texas, on October 18, 1904, the son of Jacob and Cora (Newberger) Kahn. His father had moved to Dallas from New York when A. L. Wolf and Company, whom Jacob re...

Dedham News June 13, 1919 Posted on: 03 Sep 2005, by  cgmose

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

...on business. Miss Beatrice TOOVEY arrived home from Cedar Falls last week to spend the summer. Albert NEWBERGER sold one of his farms near Milford last week at a very good price. Miss RODERICK came from Waterl...

Neuburger birth in New York 1856 - 1860 Posted on: 29 Mar 2004, by  philiknight25

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

...only recently found out that my wife's grandfather was Otto Neuburger (occasionally mis-recorded as Newberger, i.e. for 1900 UK census), who was born in New York, but had moved to Britain by 1881, and stayed h...

Re: Obit Lookup - RAILSON Posted on: 23 Oct 2005, by  pjkantola

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kandiyohi

...Mrs. R. died ' 89, Ch, Caroline Marie (Mrs. H. J. Strand), Edward, Marie, Oluf B., Mina (Mrs. C. J. Newberger) and Elmer. Hope this helps, Pam Kantola Oakland, Oregon.

KAUGHMAN,Mary--FRA>MS,USA Posted on: 03 Feb 2001, by  Cynthiahousto...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Jewish > Jewish Roots

...Germany and Strasbourg roots, in MS.in 1851. Their son, Simon SCHWARTZ, b.Feb. 1857 in MS. m. Bertha NEWBERGER of LA., possibly with Strasbourg roots, too. Mary Kaughman died after 1910 in MS.and was Jewish. O...

Mary Newberger Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  APeters1949

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Pennsylvania Dutch

...John Stutler, born 1757 in Virginia. Oral history says his parents were Johann Adam Stutler and Mary Newberger, a Pennsylvania Dutch, woman. However, I can find no proof of this. Supposedly, Johann and Mary an...

MASSACHUSETTS? Posted on: 30 Oct 1998, by Mary Lamke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Shenandoah

LOOKING FOR FAMILY LINK BETWEEN BURGNER, NEWBERGER AND POSSIBLY NEWBERRY, ALL INFO I HAVE NOW IS FROM BERKSHIRE COUNTY, MA..

Otto Family Reunion, July 30th, 2005, Staten Island, New York Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by  momoften

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > New York Reunions

...Humphries (Albert & Orvenia Otto Bryan, Charles H. & Anna Zorn Otto, Henry & Georgianna Otto Newberger, Thomas & Ann Wolley Otto, Wilber & Madeline Sadousky Otto.

Re: Morris FELDMAN Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Shirley (Feldman) Newberger

Surnames > Feldman

...had two daughters; my father's name was Reuben (Lapman) Feldman. Thanks for asking. Shirley (Feldman) Newberger

SWEARENGENS in YALOBUSHA CO., MS 1900 & EARLIER Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  123scrap

Surnames > Swearengen

...couple more gens to get to my grandfather, and then I know the rest down. My grandfather was Herbert Newberger Swearengen, b. 2-29-1896 in Tillatoba, Yalobusha Co., MS. He had a sister Theo b. 1891, who marrie...

Re: Rebecca Ann Gunn Posted on: 14 May 2005, by  Akaha

Surnames > Gunn

...Simson. Rebecca is my Great grandmother's sister. Fredrick is the son of Emanuel Lowenfels and Henrietta Newberger and he had a brother Louis.

JOHANN ADAM STUTLER -- MARY NEWBERGER Posted on: 19 Nov 1999, by  StellaCotrill...

Surnames > Stutler

LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT GGGGGGRANDPARENTS JOHANN ADAM STUTLER AND HIS WIFE MARY NEWBERGER. I NEED WHO HER PARENTS AND SIBLINGS ARE. HIS SON JOHN ADAM STUTLER WAS MARRIED TO SARAH HUGHES. HIS SON, ELIAS S...

Mary Margaret (Molly) CALDWELL (MS, NC, SC) Posted on: 29 Sep 2003, by  123scrap

Surnames > Caldwell

...They had 1 daughter Theo (married name Gilmore), and 3 sons Willie Waverly, Herman Sidney, and Herbert Newberger. They lived in Yalobusha Co, MS. I do not know when Molly died. Any information as to her sibli...

Searching for Bobbi Newberger Posted on: 07 Jun 1999, by Wendy Wald

Surnames > Newberger

I'm hoping you can help me in my search for Bobbi (Barbara) Newberger. She was my college roommate (1963-1964) and was originally from Great Neck, New York. Her parents names, if I remember corerectly, were Ph...

Newberger Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by Janice Holbrook

Surnames > Newberger

Hi: My sister and I are trying to trace our family tree. Our mother was a Newberger. She was born in Matthews, Indiana. Her parents were Clarence and Anna Newberger. Her grandparents were Harman and Lucina Richards Newberger. ...

Newberger Babcock, Miller, New Albany, Ind. Floyd County Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  sweethart2513

Surnames > Newberger

Your genealogy profile mentions Indiana, I have Adelia Newberger Born 1874 married to Alvy Mortin Babcock 12 Nov 1919, child Luella Babcock-Miller. Located @ 1900 Floyd county Indiana. Would love to hear from ...

Newberger's Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  sweethart2513

Surnames > Newberger

Adelia F. (often mentioned as A.F. Newberger)married Alvy M.(Mortin?) Babcock on 15 December 1892 at Trinity United Methodist Church,Floyd County Indiana. Adelia died 14 Oct.1914. buried at Fairview cemetary N...

Alfred H. Newberger of California Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Jb

Surnames > Newberger

Looking for information on /or descendants of Alfred H. Newberger, lifetime resident of California. Mr. Newberger was born circa 1895, the son of Ferdinand Newberger. He married a number of times. Two of his wives' names were M...

Looking for David Newberger from NJ Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by  ElaineEly72

Surnames > Newberger

I'm looking for David Newberger who went to Union High School, Union, NJ in 1959. fluffy412@aol.com

Abraham Newberger/Newburger Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  dawn_1960

Surnames > Newberger

Looking for information on Abraham Newburger who married Elizabeth or Louisa Whitney in New York. They moved to Chicago, Illinios were they owned and operated a wholesale liquor business. Intereste...

Re: Abraham Newberger/Newburger Posted on: 29 May 2004, by debra

Surnames > Newberger

Abraham Newberger (July 1836- N/A) married to Louisa Whitney (May 1847- N/A) children: Harry Newberger (7 April 1888 - 1 DEC 1951) married my great grandmother: Elsie Unger (15 May 1896 - Jul 1977) children: Virginia Newberger ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions