Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "nicklow" - 161 Messages

per page

Re: ROWAN FAMILY Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by  hisvineyard1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

...address, we can talk that way. I don't want to take up the query space on the genealogy site. Sandra Nicklow is Huebert's daughter. Remember Buck was the oldest, then Huebert, then Floyd, Dolly, Ray, Eilee...

Re: ROWAN FAMILY Posted on: 21 Jun 2005, by Sandra Nicklow

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

...happy to share the info. with you. You can email me at: coolowski@msn.com Thanks so much again, Sandra Nicklow

Re: Fayette County, PA BROOKS Posted on: 05 May 2006, by  Dawne12

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

...Henry from Normalville. She was born near Normalville 10/12/1878, a daughter of William and Harriet Nicklow Gallentine. She lived in Connellsville for the last 8 years and before that lived in Normalville. S...

Re: Looking for a My Family.com site for Fayette County,PA. Posted on: 28 Apr 2006, by Ruth

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

My grandmother was a Nicklow in Fayette County, originally from Ursina. I have information and you can contact me at bearpittsburgh@aol.com. What surname are you researching? Ruth

Uniontown, Mt.Braddock Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  ChristineNick...

Looking for anyone who is related to Leah Searing/Albright/Nicklow. I have photos of her and her daughter Lorraine that were taken in 1984. The photos included some of children with the names: Wilkins and o...

Re: trying to trace my great grandfather Posted on: 24 Jun 2006, by  BDomer

...30, 1957 Tressie S Martin born May 22. 1888 in Mount Braddock, Pa, the daughter of Squire and Diana Nicklow Shipley died Dec 29, 1957 also buried at Percy. Surviving are children Squire L Martin of Bethesda,...

Re: Younkin Family Posted on: 01 Jul 2006, by Kathy Balmer

...Somerset, Pa d. 6-20-71 in Connellsville, PA Buried at Mt. Olive Cemetery, Married Edna Mae Coleman Nicklow b 1-31-1910 in Connellsville Pa d. 3-4-1986 in Connellsville, Pa. Buried at Mt. Olive Cemetery. A...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 28 May 2006, by James Nicklow

...Thanks, I am looking forward to hearing from you when you get a chance to send the information on your Nicklow Line. When I have researched my line a little bit more and verify my research - I'll let you k...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 26 May 2006, by Christine Nicklow

Hi James. Whrn I have more time I will send an entire list of my Nicklow family as far as my knowledge allows. It was entirely alright for you to address me as Leah, she was my grandmother afterall. Christin

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 21 May 2006, by James Nicklow

Hi Leah, I just started researching my Nicklow line, so I am not sure if there is a connection. My father is James Nicklow, and his parents were Harry Nicklow and Opal Goswick. Harry Nicklow was born in Somerset. The family...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 26 Apr 2006, by Christine Nicklow-Toms

...James, I do believe that my dad Donald said that he had an uncle Harry, brother of his dad Wilbert Warren Nicklow. Grandpa Nicklow was married to Leah Searing.

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 22 Apr 2006, by James Nicklow

...Fayette County, PA? I was born and raised in Connellsville, Fayette County, PA. My parents are: James Nicklow and Lois Barkley Nicklow. My paternal grandparents were: Harry Nicklow and Opal Nicklow. Do any of these names r...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by  jemwalsh

...found that ten people have submitted trees which have her b. 1808 and married to a Frederick Nicola/Nicklow who may be a brother to your first Samuel. I also noticed that Margaret had a sister named Mary wh...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by Nicklow

...in Pa, married abt 1817 in Pa, to Margret who was born abt 1805 in Pa. They show two children Samuel Nicklow born 1829 in Pa in Ursina, Somerset, Pa, and Samuel Nicola born 1827 in Pa and died October 24, 1...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 23 Jul 2006, by  kscarhett1

...grandfather. I have information I would like to share. I found that William Wilson Nicola father was Samuel Nicklow (born abt 1829) married to Margaret Firestone (born abt 1834). Samuel's father was Samuel...

Re: Yauger info needed Posted on: 15 Feb 2004, by  ChristineNick...

...related to the Yauger's of Uniontown, PA. The reason I am replying is that my father, Donald Durant Nicklow and a Bud Yauger were boyhood friends. They joined the Navy at the age of 17 years and went to w...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 19 Mar 2006, by Ruth

...grandmother was Ada Belle Nicola (The surname was changed somewhere along the way to how it sounded- from Nicklow to Nicola). William Wilson Nicola was my great grandfather. I have more information if this ...

Nicklow Posted on: 18 Mar 2006, by Christine Nicklow-Toms

Looking for and relatives of Donald, Lorraine or Harold Nicklow

Lilley (Faidley) Nicklow, died 1937 Posted on: 26 Feb 2004, by  kellykendig

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Somerset

MRS. LILLY (FAIDLEY) NICKLOW, 40, wife of Clarence Nicklow of Upper Turkeyfoot Township, died at 7:30 o’clock yesterday morning in Frantz Hospital. Death followed a goiter operation. Surviving in addition to her ...

OGLINE'S - SOMERSET COUNTY, PA Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by  gregory_lanta...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Somerset

Please e-mail me at glantay@yahoo.com and provide me with some birth and death dates. I have over 300 names in my Somerset County, PA Ogline database. Glantay, Elk Grove, CA

Benj. Jennings m. Rhoda Spencer Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by  jmwalsh279

...James, Benj. b. 1781 m. Elizabeth, David, Jane, Israel, Thomas, Rhoda Ann, Ollie, Mrs. Margaret Nicola/Nicklow, and Mrs. Margaret Nicola. Also, please note that I did not recheck any of these dates or names....

Cramer Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by Ed McNeill

Was wondering if you have any information on a Cassimer Cramer who married a Mary McNeill 23 Oct 1873. Cassimer was b: 18 Feb 1815 and d: 15 Jun 1890 Somerset Co., PA. I know that Mary remarried after...

Re: Nicolia, Nicola, Nicklow Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by  DougNicklow

I think you will find info on George at my website ... http://genealogy.nicklow.com

Re: NICKLOW Posted on: 09 May 2002, by  sjaknic

My husband is descended from George Nicolia/Nicklow, born about 1809 in PA (probably Somerset County). He married Charlotte Rugg, born about 1816 in PA (probably Somerset County). My husband's line is thro...

Nicklow, Newcomer Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  Doyleen39

Agnes Elizabeth Morrison Newcomer married Layton Forsythe Newcomer of Fayette County. Elizabeth Agnes Nicklow, of Somerset Co., PA married John Morrison, who was originally from Glasgow, Scotland

Somerset County Ancestry Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  gregory_lanta...

Might I inquire please - to whom was your Agnes Elizabeth married, and what were the names of her sibblings? Thank you so very much.

Nicklow Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  Doyleen39

The Nicklow line belongs to my late mother-in-law, Agnes Elizabeth Morrison Newcomer. Her mother was Elizabeth Nicklow who married John Morrison.

Somerset County, PA NICKLOW ANCESTRY Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  gregory_lanta...

We to are reseraching the NICKLOW family from Somerset County. John's brother Robert and sister Beatrice are still alive, both are living together (neither ever married) in Acosta, Somerset County, PA. John ...

Aaron Nicklow Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  Doyleen39

Seeking information on Aaron Nicklow of Ursina, Somerset CO.,PA. and descendents

SAYLOR-OGLINE-DUNMYER-LAPE-BISBING-WISSINGER-CLAYCOMB-CRISSEY Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  gregory_lanta...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Westmoreland

Searching for descendants of any of the surnames listed. Carol & Gregory Lantay- Elk Grove, CA. 12/145/2000.

Re: Nicolia, Nicola, Nicklow Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by Samuel G. Miller

...Rugg (Jr,) is my ggg grandfather. The date of 1816 seems correct. I think that the name Nicola, later Nicklow, is German and not Italian. Would like to hear more from you on this matter. Contact me via e-mai...

Nicolia, Nicola, Nicklow Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by  sjaknic

I am looking for my husband's Nicolia ancestors. I have a George Nicolia/Nicola/Nicklow who was born about 1809 in PA, probably Somerset County. He married Charlotte Rugg, who was born about 1816 in PA, pr...

Looking for Parents Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by Cheryl Bolton

...looking for the parents of Jonas Romesberg born 7/15/1828 and died 9/8/1925. Jonas was married to Rachel Nicklow. According to Jonas' death certificate his parents were Joseph Remsberg and Madeline Ansel. I ...

Calvin W. Weyand Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  countrygal594...

...Calvin (Bessie) Zarefoss Jr., all of Friedens R.D. 2; Mrs. Cecil (Mabel) Williams and Mrs. Larry (Grace) Nicklow, both of York; Leroy and Paul, both of Somerset R.D. 7; and Arthur, Stoystown R.D. 1; also 32 ...

Re: NICKLOW Posted on: 09 May 2002, by  sjaknic

I have reached a brick wall on my husband's Nicolia/Nicklow line. The farthest I have been able to go is to George Nicolia/Nicklow, born about 1809 in PA. He was married to Charlotte Rugg, born about 1816 in PA. ...

McNeill / Hanna Posted on: 28 Oct 1999, by Ed McNeill

Hello, My name is Ed Mcneill and I'm looking for any information on the surnames listed. I am from the McNeill line that moved from PA to Onawa, Iowa. I can trace the McNeill's to the late 1700's in S...

Heavner/Havener Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  rwpipp43

Surnames > Heavner

...12/10/1804 d. 12/31/1891 Addison Bor, Somerset, PA. Ch: John b. 1830/Sarah French; Robert Havener/Mary Nicklow; Lawson Havener ca 1835/Anna Bowlin; Herman HEAVNER b. 1834/Lovina Linderman. Any infor on Haven...

Heavner/Havener Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  rwpipp43

Surnames > Heavner

...12/10/1804 d. 12/31/1891 Addison Bor, Somerset Co, PA. Ch: John b. 1830 PA/Sarah French; Robert/Mary Nicklow; Lawson ca 1835/Anna Bowlin; Herman Heavner b. ca 1834/Lovina Linderman. John and Herman are both ...

1860 & 1870 Somerset Co, PA Vought Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  Laura3869

Surnames > Vought

...Farmer . 100 Pa. . . 1 . . 23 160 160 Ansell Hannah 49 F . Spinster . . Pa. . . . . . 24 160 160 Nicklow Louina (?) 19 F . Domestic . . Pa. . . . . . 25 160 160 Vought Harriet 7 F . . . . Pa. . . . . ....

Re: Romesburg Family History Posted on: 22 Jul 2003, by  Robinson675

Surnames > Romesburg

...great grandfather) and his 2nd wife Elizabeth. I'm descended from Jonas and his first wife, Rachel (NICKLOW) ROMESBURG through their son Nelson who married Mary (TINKEY) ROMESBURG. (I have Nelson and Mary's ...

Romesburg Family History Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  JRomesburg825...

Surnames > Romesburg

...about the PA Romesburgs, particularly Windfield (born circa 1854), son of Jonas Romesburg and Rachel Nicklow. Does anyone have information about his descendants? I am the grandson of James Windfield Romesbur...

Re: Leah Searing Posted on: 04 Aug 2003, by  ChristineNick...

Surnames > Searing

...message, which by the way was incorrect. Actually, Thomas and Sara are the parents of Lydia Searing/Nicklow, mother of Leah Searing/Albright/Nicklow born in Percy, Pa. I do believe it to be correct that the Searin...

Leah Searing Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by Christine Nicklow Peterson

Surnames > Searing

...any information regarding my Grandmothers family I would certainly appreciate it. Thank you, Christine Nicklow Peterson. My e-mail address: chrisn106@hotmail.com

Sarah Elizabeth Searing Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by Christine Nicklow Peterson

Surnames > Searing

My e-mail is chrisn106@hotmail.com If you have any information I would appreciate an e-mail from you. Thank you, Christine Nicklow Peterson

Sarah Elizabeth Searing Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by Christine Nicklow Peterson

Surnames > Searing

...married Thomas Quinn. They had 1 daughter to my knowledge, Leah Marie Searing who married Wilber Warren Nicklow. Together they had 3 children, Alasace Lorraine,Donald Durant and Harold Nicklow. Most of this happene...

SEARINGS Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  christinenick...

Surnames > Searing

I doon't know if we are family. But my grandmother's mother was Lydia Hughes who married Samuel Nicklow in Somerset or Fayette Co, PA

Abraham Linclon and Searing Family Posted on: 23 Feb 2001, by Christine Nicklow Peterson

Surnames > Searing

...wondering if anyone out there knows of Thomas Quinn and Sarah Elizabeth Searing parents of Leah Searing Nicklow. Our family had a photo of the Lincoln/Searing family reunion. It was lost in my cousin Jill's ...

Re: relatives of William Harold McCleary Posted on: 19 Nov 2003, by Christine Nicklow-Toms

Surnames > McCleary

Hello Billie, It is strange, but our situations are very much alike. My dad Donald Durant Nicklow born in Percy PA 1922 to Wilbur Warren Nicklow and Leah Searing/Albright. Dad used tell us that our true last name...

Re: Nicklow's families from the Uniontown, PA area Posted on: 26 Jul 2004, by  ChristineNick...

Surnames > Nicklow

...Moseses son. Samuel married to Lydia. All of the sons are listed with the exception of Wilbur Warren Nicklow married to Leah Searing. With the children: Alasace Lorraine, Donald Durant and Harold Burkett ...

Re: Nicklow's families from the Uniontown, PA area Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by  ChristineNick...

Surnames > Nicklow

...that might be related to me there. Also I am having trouble finding info. on my Ggrandfather, Samuel Nicklow father of Wilbur Warren Nicklow. I may be backwards with Wilbur and his second name. Thank you, Christi...

per page