Search the Boards

Search Results for "nicklow" - 157 Messages

per page

McNeill's Posted on: 26 Nov 1999, by Ed McNeill IV

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...James b: 1825 d: 1830 Sarah who married a William Roberts Thomas. Robert who married a rebecca Jane Nicklow. James McNeill who married a Kesiah Morrison.

Donald RUSSELL b.1910 - Somerset Cty, PA Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by  gregory_lanta...

Surnames > Donald

Seeking information about Donald's children, parents and/or wife. md Niomin Nicklow b.1910 both from Somerset County, PA. glantay@yahoo.com

Andrew Havener Sr. Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  rwpipp43

Surnames > Havener

...Dec 1804 d. 31 Dec 1891 Addison Bor, Somerset, PA. Ch: John b. 1830/Sarah French; Robert Havener/Mary Nicklow; Lawson Havener b. ca 1835/Anna Bowlin; Herman Havener/Heavner b. ca 1834/Lovina Linderman. The s...

ALL LOOKUPS Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by  gregory_lanta...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

Hello - We have great grandparents that were born and lived in Indiana County. Woulkd you have any of these surnames listed, and would you have the names of any historical societies we could make cont...

Hughes Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Christine Nicklow Peterson

Surnames > Huhges

Do you have any information on Lydia Hughes married Samuel Nicklow of Fayette County PA

Hughes Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  christinenick...

Surnames > Huhges

My great grandmother Lydia Hughes married Samuel Nicklow in Lower Turkey Foot Township, Somerset county PA cencus 1972-1890 I am looking for her parents. Can you help? Christine Nicklow-Toms formerly Christine Peterson

THE LERCHES FROM DUB SHAU Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  Beth70584

Surnames > Lerch

...Boyer children: Virginia Melvin Paul Geraldine Betty Gwendolyn Shelby Jean June John to Dakota Nicklow children: Naomi to John Stewart Jacob to Kathryn Matthews children: William to Anna Rae Smi...

HUGHES FROM PA Posted on: 23 May 2001, by  christinenick...

Surnames > Hughes

Hi, My great grandmother, Lydia Hughes married Samuel Nicklow. I do know that Lydia was part Cherokee Indian & French. Lydia was born on Aug. 12, 1821 (this is approximate) in Virginia, I hope this helps...

hUGHES, LYDIA Posted on: 27 May 2001, by  christinenick...

Surnames > Huhges

Hi Jim, are you back home yet. If so have you spoken to your father? Or found any information re: Lydia Hughes my great grandmother, married Samuel Nicklow

John Franklin Monfort obituary 1951 - Tampa Tribune Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by  Brian Salmons

Surnames > Monfort

...L. NeSmith, R. E. Geiger, Lee Todd, Judson Fulmer, and Buck Todd. Honorary pallbeares will be W. M. Nicklow, C. T. Wester, C. R. O'Neal, Jimmy Stokes, B. J. Sammons, Howard Crosby, J. C. Westberry, C. W. Spa...

Re: Ganoe Family Surname Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by Marie Herrington

Surnames > Ganoe

...Ganoe is my paternal Grandfather, although he died before I was born. His wife was Alsace Lorraine NicklOw born July 11, 1919 in Fayette Co., PA. I have her birth certificate in my hand. Tom and Alsace had ...

Mark Ganoe Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by Jacque Macdonald

Surnames > Ganoe

...Ganoe. I will email you with details. Anyone looking for the family of: Thomas Ganoe son of Lorraine Nicklow Ganoe, please let me know. Thanks

Arthur N. Tressler Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by  lannygolden

Surnames > Tressler

...sister is Grace C. 1895. 1900 census head of house is Samantha born 1864. Living with her is Elizabeth Nicklow listed as mother 1848.

Nicklow Family Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  Mkbonin

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

Looking for information on John Henry Nicklow married to Sarah Golden (?), Children: Mildred Nicklow Johnson b: 06-13-1920, and other children unknown.

Parker Family Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  Mkbonin

Looking for information on Lula Pearl Parker married to Hubert Nicklow, my paternal great grandparents. Children: Mildred Nicklow Johnson b: 06-13-1920, and other children unknown.

Re: Nicklow Family Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  Mkbonin

OOPS!! Mildred is NOT the child of John and Sarah, but is their granddaughter. Mildred's parents are Hubert Nicklow and Lula Pearl Parker!

Re: Nicola/Nicklow of Lower Turkeyfoot Township, Somerset Co., PA Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by  BDomer

Surnames > Nicola

When I was searching for information on a Nicola/Nicklow that married into a Prinkey line, I did some civil war pension file searches for the Nicklow name. There was a declaration for Dependent Father's Pension fo...

Re: Nicola/Nicklow of Lower Turkeyfoot Township, Somerset Co., PA Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  Eileen89

Surnames > Nicola

...Wolf(e) was born 27 Feb 1826 Bullskin Twp Fayette Co. In the info sent to me I do not see a Frederick Nicklow(although man listed with that spelling), but wondered if in your search any of these names have ...

Re: Nicola/Nicklow of Lower Turkeyfoot Township, Somerset Co., PA Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  momjjm1

Surnames > Nicola

...info - I have virtually nothing on Margaret, and I wasn't even sure she existed, as Mary also married a Nicklow/Nicola, and some thought they were the same person. But Mary's husband was Jonas, supposedly. ...

Re: A LOT OF HAVENER INFO-PA. Posted on: 23 Jun 2003, by  rwpipp43

Surnames > Havener

...Haas? son: ANDREW HAVENER b. ca 1804/Sarah sons: 1. JOHN HAVENER/SARAH FRENCH 2. ROBERT G. HAVENER/MARY NICKLOW 3. WILLIAM P. HAVENER/CATHERINE 4. LAWSON HAVENER/ANNA MARGARET BOWLIN, SARAH SMICT...

WWI photo Co.D,10thPA Infantry, 28th Division Posted on: 05 Sep 2003, by  ChristineNick...

Topics > Military > World War I > General

I have a photo of the above mentioned. My grandfather was part of that CO.D. As the newspaper article states they were ready to leave Connellsville in August 1917. CO. D had an outstanding service r...

Trigas, Katherine C. (obituary) Posted on: 09 Nov 2003, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Published in the Pine City Pioneer, page 10, November 6, 2003 Katherine Trigas, 84, of Pine City, died at her home in Pokegama Township, Pine County, on Sunday, Oct. 26, 2003. She was born in Sioux ...

Re: Albright Posted on: 23 Nov 2003, by Christine Nicklow-Toms

Surnames > Albright

My Dad had an Uncle George Albright, married to Midge. I have some photographs. My dad's name: Donald Durant Nicklow Mother: Leah Searing adopted by William Albright

Re: Ganoe Family Surname Posted on: 22 Dec 2003, by Christine Nicklow-Toms

Surnames > Ganoe

The Alasace Lorraine Nicklow was my aunt, her parents were Wibur and Leah Searing Nicklow, brothers: Donald Durant and Harold Burket Nicklow

Re: Nicola : Allegheny County , Md. Fayette and Somerset Co.Pa. Posted on: 31 Mar 2004, by  elliottfa1

Surnames > Nicola

...grandfather and he married Effie Mae Savage (dau of Alice and Silas Wesley Savage). He Anglicized his name to Nicklow. I have a bit more info to share. Hoping you may have something on Eli's wife, Elphena....

Re: Nicklow Family Posted on: 29 Jun 2004, by  DougNicklow

Try looking on my website at http://genealogy.nicklow.com

Im looking for family ties on the Morrison and lytle familys and the nicola (nicklow) familys Posted on: 17 Dec 2004, by Frank

Surnames > Morrison

some how the family run togather Irvin Morrison married Eliza lytle Reeves Morrison married Watie Lavada Nicola reading on other boaeds i find other ties but don't knwo if there the same sideof th...

Nicola & Morrison familys Posted on: 26 Dec 2004, by Frank valosich

Surnames > Nicola

...Revees Mother was Eliza Lytle DOB apr 8 1876 Her mother was Lavada (Watie) Nicola (Nicklow)DOB DEC 23 1901 NOTE (*)(*)(*) HER MANE MAY HAVE BEEN MATTIE NICOLA AND IN 1910 LIVED WITH HER GR...

Birth or Death Lookups - NOAH THOMAS ROWAN Posted on: 12 Jul 2005, by  S_Nicklow

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Lewis

...Lewis County. Any info. would be very much appreciated. Thanks for any help you can give me. Sandra Nicklow

NOAH THOMAS ROWAN, SOPHRONA (ROWAN) WHITE Posted on: 15 Jul 2005, by Sandra Nicklow

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Hackers Creek Pioneer Descendents (HCPD)

...information on them, birth records, death records. Any information would be very much appreciated. Sandra Nicklow

Re: Nicola : Allegheny County , Md. Fayette and Somerset Co.Pa. Posted on: 16 Sep 2005, by sallie nicklow

Surnames > Nicola

...decendent of William Wilson Nicola. William married Sarah Grawl. William's father was as you stated Samuel Nicklow married to Margaret Firestone. Samuel's father and mother are Samuel Nicola (born abt 180...

Regis Lane and Pearl Nicklow Posted on: 19 Mar 2006, by  curiouswayne

Surnames > Lane

...just ran across your message posted on the Lane Message Board concerning Regis Lane and Pearl Eloise Nicklow. My Grandmother, on my mother's side, was Daisy Mae Nicklow and she was an Aunt to Pearl Nicklow. I am trying to...

Regis Lane and Pearl Nicklow Posted on: 19 Mar 2006, by  curiouswayne

Surnames > Lane

...just ran across your message posted on the Lane Message Board concerning Regis Lane and Pearl Eloise Nicklow. My Grandmother, on my mother's side, was Daisy Mae Nicklow and she was an Aunt to Pearl Nicklow. I am trying to...

Re: Regis Lane and Pearl Nichlow Posted on: 19 Mar 2006, by  curiouswayne

Surnames > Lane

Re: James Gregg Lane Posted on: 20 Mar 2006, by  curiouswayne

Surnames > Lane

...I have no information on James Lane. The only Lane in my family tree is Regis Lane who married Pearl Nicklow, my Grandmother's niece. Thank you for inquiring though. Bob Couch

Donna L. (Noll) Lyons (1947 - 1988) Posted on: 26 May 2006, by Margie R. Pearce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Adams

...daughter, Jodi Neal, at home; one stepson, Rudy Lalich, Lemont Furnace, Pa.; one stepdaughter, Tina Nicklow, Logansport; three brothers, Roger Noll, Fort Wayne; John Noll, Decatur; Duane Noll, Ohio City, O.;...

Re: ROWAN FAMILY Posted on: 21 Jun 2005, by Sandra Nicklow

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

...happy to share the info. with you. You can email me at: coolowski@msn.com Thanks so much again, Sandra Nicklow

Re: ROWAN FAMILY Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by  hisvineyard1

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

...address, we can talk that way. I don't want to take up the query space on the genealogy site. Sandra Nicklow is Huebert's daughter. Remember Buck was the oldest, then Huebert, then Floyd, Dolly, Ray, Eilee...

Re: Yauger info needed Posted on: 15 Feb 2004, by  ChristineNick...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

...related to the Yauger's of Uniontown, PA. The reason I am replying is that my father, Donald Durant Nicklow and a Bud Yauger were boyhood friends. They joined the Navy at the age of 17 years and went to w...

Uniontown, Mt.Braddock Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  ChristineNick...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

Looking for anyone who is related to Leah Searing/Albright/Nicklow. I have photos of her and her daughter Lorraine that were taken in 1984. The photos included some of children with the names: Wilkins and o...

Nicklow Posted on: 18 Mar 2006, by Christine Nicklow-Toms

Looking for and relatives of Donald, Lorraine or Harold Nicklow

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 19 Mar 2006, by Ruth

...grandmother was Ada Belle Nicola (The surname was changed somewhere along the way to how it sounded- from Nicklow to Nicola). William Wilson Nicola was my great grandfather. I have more information if this ...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 23 Jul 2006, by  kscarhett1

...grandfather. I have information I would like to share. I found that William Wilson Nicola father was Samuel Nicklow (born abt 1829) married to Margaret Firestone (born abt 1834). Samuel's father was Samuel...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by Nicklow

...in Pa, married abt 1817 in Pa, to Margret who was born abt 1805 in Pa. They show two children Samuel Nicklow born 1829 in Pa in Ursina, Somerset, Pa, and Samuel Nicola born 1827 in Pa and died October 24, 1...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by  jemwalsh

...found that ten people have submitted trees which have her b. 1808 and married to a Frederick Nicola/Nicklow who may be a brother to your first Samuel. I also noticed that Margaret had a sister named Mary wh...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 22 Apr 2006, by James Nicklow

...Fayette County, PA? I was born and raised in Connellsville, Fayette County, PA. My parents are: James Nicklow and Lois Barkley Nicklow. My paternal grandparents were: Harry Nicklow and Opal Nicklow. Do any of these names r...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 26 Apr 2006, by Christine Nicklow-Toms

...James, I do believe that my dad Donald said that he had an uncle Harry, brother of his dad Wilbert Warren Nicklow. Grandpa Nicklow was married to Leah Searing.

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 21 May 2006, by James Nicklow

Hi Leah, I just started researching my Nicklow line, so I am not sure if there is a connection. My father is James Nicklow, and his parents were Harry Nicklow and Opal Goswick. Harry Nicklow was born in Somerset. The family...

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 26 May 2006, by Christine Nicklow

Hi James. Whrn I have more time I will send an entire list of my Nicklow family as far as my knowledge allows. It was entirely alright for you to address me as Leah, she was my grandmother afterall. Christin

Re: Nicklow Posted on: 28 May 2006, by James Nicklow

...Thanks, I am looking forward to hearing from you when you get a chance to send the information on your Nicklow Line. When I have researched my line a little bit more and verify my research - I'll let you k...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions