Search the Boards

Search Results for "nitsch" - 171 Messages

per page

Mathilde Schilke Posted on: 20 Dec 1999, by Richard DeMoske

Surnames > Schilke

...might be best if you email direct. rdemoske@crosslink. net I think she was christened M. Mathilde Nitsch, St. Sophien, Berlin 1857.My grandmother arrived NY 1 Oct 1888 from Hamburg. She brought daughter...

Family tree Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Franck Schmitt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > German-Bohemian Heritage Society, New Ulm (GBHS)

...Majer Anna Maria ° 18.07.1908 Poratsch 2. Majer Joseph ° 14.01.1880 Michelob, oo ?, + ? 3. Nitsch Anna ° 22.06.1885 Poratsch, + ? 4. Majer Johann ° 2.06.1853 Tscheraditz, oo 19.02.1878 F...

Family tree Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Franck Schmitt

Localities > Central Europe > Czech Republic > Severocesky

...Majer Anna Maria ° 18.07.1908 Poratsch 2. Majer Joseph ° 14.01.1880 Michelob, oo ?, + ? 3. Nitsch Anna ° 22.06.1885 Poratsch, + ? 4. Majer Johann ° 2.06.1853 Tscheraditz, oo 19.02.1878 F...

SEIBERT ORIGINS Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Richard DeMoske

Surnames > Seibert

...arrived as SCHILKE in US 1888 and settled in Troy Hill Pittsburgh. Because she gave a maiden name of NITSCH upon the christening of 4 US born kids, I spent 7 years going nowhere with Nitsch. Now I found one of he...

SLANEC Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Slanec Erich

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

Suche all jene Personen, welche Fam.Namen SLANEC oder NITSCH oder Neu oder Keminger haben, Slanec aus Wien und der Tschechei und Slowakei (Teplitz, Drachov) Nitsch und Neu aus Schrattenberg/Nö. bzw. Tscheche...

SLANEC - and lots of other Austrian surnames Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by Slanec Erich

Surnames > Slanec

...Langer, Leitner, Leitzer, Lhotak, Lukas, Madl, Markl, Marsal, Mayr, Mick, Milleschitz, Milz, Namors, Neu, Nitsch, Novotny, Novotneko, Novotni, Oswald, Penitschka, Pfanner, Pfeiffer, Ploh, Prosser, Reichmaye...

Verna Vee Aarrestad Posted on: 25 Dec 2000, by  kineticcat

Surnames > Aarrestad

...She was born 9/21/1922, and died 12/19/1965 in Pima, Arizona. She was married to a man named Robert Nitsch at the time of her death.

Nines Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  pjcpete

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Providence

...Relation Kin 1 Kin 2 Death Date Age John S Nines William Nines Eliza J Nines 26 Sep 1877 3 yrs Frederick Nitsch William Nines Eliza J Nines 14 Mar 1875 53 yrs Database: Rhode Island Marriages, 1636-1930 S...

tracing my family Posted on: 07 Mar 2001, by  Annienitsch

Surnames > Carroll

...11-27-1841 died 11-3-1930 Jessie was from N.C. and Mandy from S.C. Can anyone give me more information? Annie Nitsch

Nitsch Posted on: 06 Jul 2001, by  SzybkiStefan

Surnames > Slanec

Hello, I'm from Poland, but a south part, which was a part of Austrian Empire for more then 100 years. If you think we can have the same roots please let me know. I really wait.

GYULA WEBER or IDA NITSCH WEBER of VONOCK Posted on: 04 Aug 2001, by Doug Weber

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...maybe there is some of her family out there we do not know about. His wife was IDA WEBER (formerly Nitsch) born in 1878 and passing on in 1968 at age 91. GYULA was son of SAMUEL WEBER and wife's maiden na...

Adolf and Bertha Tarnow Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by  MVDingo

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Poznan

I am seeking information on the birthplace of Adolf and Bertha (Lockstaedt) Tarnow. Adolf was born on July 2, 1869 and Bertha was born on Oct 20, 1869. Both were born in Germany/Poznan/Prussia to the ...

Adolf and Bertha Tarnow Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by  MVDingo

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

I am seeking information on the birthplace of Adolf and Bertha (Lockstaedt) Tarnow. Adolf was born on July 2, 1869 and Bertha was born on Oct 20, 1869. Both were born in Germany/Poznan/Prussia to the ...

Syracuse merchants, 1897 Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by  m1chellestone

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...Highland St. Murphy, Patrick, Baker, 1120 N. Salina St. Ebner, C. F., Veterinary Surgeon, 117 Baker St. Nitsch, Fred, Blacksmith, 216 Bear St. Beebe, Wm., Commercial Traveler, 209 Lincoln Ave. Hahn, Wm., Gl...

Re: Nitsch Posted on: 22 Feb 2003, by  marynagel127

Surnames > Slanec

My name is Mary Nitsch (Nagel). I live in America, in Maryland. My great grandfather was Charles(Karl) Nitsch. He came from Austria around 1855-1860, when he was in his 20's. His mother's name was Theresia an...

Re: Hardin C. Perkins Posted on: 31 Aug 2003, by Andrea Nitsch

Surnames > Perkins

...married an Indian woman. Is he any relation? I can't find anything at all on him. Thanks Andrea Nitsch

Ishmael Statler, 61, Dies At Home in Daisy Posted on: 07 Dec 2003, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cape Girardeau

...Independence; one brother, Woodrow Statler of Jackson; three sisters, Mrs. Earl Crites of Gordonville, Mrs. Nola Nitsch of Cape Girardeau and Mrs. Charlie Johnson of Millersville; 18 grandchildren and one g...

German Cousins Posted on: 08 Apr 2004, by  xxbrakeshot_1

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...ggg grandfather & grandmother: Fred PYE/PIERE & Helen WEISE g grandfather: Maximillian A. NITSCH, b. Sep 1875 in Pommern, GE. gg grandfather & grandmother: August NITSCH & Johanna KELLER

WELTON, Arthur of Illinois Posted on: 05 Oct 2004, by  wkgncuz

Surnames > Welton

My best friend growing up was Martha Welton and she and her hubbie still live in the area. We've since lost contact but I know I can reach her. She came from a family of eight children. Her father,...

NITSCH & KELLER Marriage, Pommern, GE 1860/70/80s Posted on: 05 Oct 2004, by  wkgncuz

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

My great grandfather, Max NITSCH, came to the U.S. as a 7 year old stowaway about 1882. He claimed his parents were August NITSCH and Johanna KELLER of Pommern, GE. Am interested in finding my KELLER and NITSCH roots...

Obit: Robert Fitz "Bob" Perkins II Posted on: 05 Mar 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...husband Rob Robinson of Florida, June and husband Francis of Massachusetts; Patti and husband Eugene Nitsch of Houston, Texas, Richard Perkins, Michael and wife Maria Perkins, Anne Marie and husband Michael...

Obit: Robert Fitz "Bob" Perkins II Posted on: 11 Mar 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...husband Rob Robinson of Florida, June and husband Francis of Massachusetts; Patti and husband Eugene Nitsch of Houston, Texas, Richard Perkins, Michael and wife Maria Perkins, Anne Marie and husband Michael...

Dollie E. Rickmar - Mother of Melanie Rickmar Posted on: 12 Mar 2005, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...son Larry Rickmar of Bismarck; five daughters, Rosalie Barnett (Jim) of Mount Sterling, Ill., Sandra Nitsch (Charles) of St. Louis, Rhonda Rickmar of Bismarck, Melanie Rickmar of Bismarck, Laura Rickmar (Mi...

Re: Alice Russell Posted on: 10 May 2005, by Andrera Nitsch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cherokee

...(or Black or Blank). Please email me at acton_bell@hotmail.com I'd love to compare notes! Andrea Nitsch

Edward Eugene Timperley, Omaha, Douglas County, Nebraska Posted on: 21 Aug 2005, by  JaneMartin11

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Madison

...Shaumburg Children Lee Maynard ----- Wilma Mae Zuber Madelene --- Harold --- Paul --- Kathleen --- ___Nitsch Joe Max believe that the father was probably Edward Eugene Timperley born jan 8 1894 --sept 20...

Re: DOLNI, MIHOLJAC, JUGOSLAVIA Posted on: 01 Jan 2006, by Theresa Pitt

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

Hi, Happy New Year. I do not understand about Janet Kozlay unless I missed a link or attachment. Thanks, Terri

Re: Bielsko Biala Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by  wlmoskal

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Malopolskie

Hi Patricia, Tomasz Nitsch - owner of Genpol; http://www.genpol.com/ is from Bielsko Biala. Maybe he will help you - send emailin English to; admin@genpol.com Cordially, Wladyslaw

Irma Matilda Metsch , 93 Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Irma Matilda Metsch , 93 Died: April 15, 2005, in Midland Irma Metsch, 93, of Midland, TX passed away on Friday, April 15, 2005, in a local nursing home. A memorial service will be held at 11:00 AM ...

Duane P. Corporon Posted on: 12 Apr 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Duane P. Corporon (April 13, 1923 - February 12, 2006) Duane P. Corporon, 82 of Palacios, TX passed away Sunday, February 12, 2006 in Houston, TX. He was born April 13, 1923 in Citrus Grove Com...

Anna Marie (Klingseis) Zitzlsperger Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by Terry Hacker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Carroll

Anna Marie (Klineis) Zitzlsperger was a former resident of Carroll County. From the Denison Bulletin, Denison, Iowa Friday, December, 1961 Note: My copy of Anna Zitzlsperger's obituary is hard to re...

Re: Lake Forest Cemetery book Posted on: 11 May 2005, by Barbara

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

Judith, I honestly don't know the PRATTs you've mentioned. However, a cousin of mine, Priscilla, has a better handle on the PRATTs than I do. Pris and I both thought our PRATTs who originally settl...

Re: Old Waukegan Pictures Posted on: 24 Jul 2006, by Barbara Opitz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

Well Pat, I'd be more than happy to call the Historical Society and give them a "shame on you" for the ignore. Was it the Waukegan Historical Society or the Lake County Society? Also, the ...

Re: Prescher Family Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by Brett Prescher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...I have shows Konstantin had 2 brothers (Josef and Anton) and 1 sister (Marie) their mother was Anna Nitsch and Father was Joseph Sr. I show Joseph coming to America on April 28.1894. Konstantin, Marie, Jose...

Re: Prescher Family Posted on: 24 Apr 2003, by Brett Prescher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

Joseph Prescher and Anna Nitsch Family pic

Charles Arthur Blanchard Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by  TeresaHemingw...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...Monroe Co. b.abt.1872 in Raquette Lake,NY d. abt.1946 in Canandagua,NY married Dewitta Christina Victoria Nitsch. Had 1 child-Dorothy May Blanchard b. 19 May 1924. Any help would be appreciated.

Obituary Look-up for Dewitta C.V. Nitsch Blanchard Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by Teresa Hemingway

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

Would like to have someone look up a obit for me, if they have time. Have Dewitta C.V. Nitsch Blanchard death as June 1974. She was b. 11 Aug. 1896. Was married to Charles Arthur Blanchard. Had a daughter n...

Obituaries (Collin County, Texas) Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  MaryTuley46

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

...Botsford, Roosa, Loftis, Littrell, Pope,, Hemphill, Taylor.) Henry BENNETT, died 1988 ( Surnames - Bennett, Nitsch, McLen, Hasswell.) Claude BIRD, died 1988 (Surnames - Bird, Dearing, Martin, Shears.) A....

Re: INDIANOLA FAMILIES Posted on: 22 Dec 2001, by  barryblevins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > DeWitt

Hello. Would like any information that you might have on the Nitsch Family. My GGM was Mary(Margot)Nitsch. By what I have been told she enter the states on the Texas Coast sometime between 1850-1860? Any info ...

Family tree Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Franck Schmitt

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bohemia

Info about Tedlee? Bohemia - appears to be spelled as Tedlee but I cannot find info about town. Posted on: 18 Feb 2002, by  ebaydude

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bohemia

...Prescher was born in Tedlee (can't quite make out spelling on form oac-790). He was married to Anna Nitsch. Can anyone help me find info on this town or its correct spelling. Thanks, ...

WWII Deaths from National Archives Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by  burzvana

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Guadalupe

The National Archives has a listing of all the WWII soliders that were killed in Texas listed by County. http://media.nara.gov/media/images/29/19/29-1879a.gif Next to the man's name is his Service Nu...

Sitno, Poland Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by  Marcia_Vanden...

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Kujawsko-Pomorskie

...Tarnow(ski)and Augusta Kloschel. Bertha M. Lockstaedt born Oct 20, 1869. Parents Johanne Lockstaedt and Regina Nitsch. Emma Schedler born May 12,1878. Daughter's name Hedwig born Sept 20, 1902 in Bromberg G...

new email address Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Richard DeMoske

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

Please note email address change to rdemoske@crosslink,net. M. MATHILDA NITSCH arrived NY 1 Oct 1888, married ALBERT DEMOLSKI (all from Ohra/Danzig) and settled Troy Hill, Pgh PA. Would like to contact anyo...

Maessmann Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by Richard DeMoske

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

I have this Massmann/Maessman in my tree but not connected. She married Alexander Gustav Nitsch. Possibly in Berlin. I have no record of her coming to the US. Other family members immigrated from Danzig to ...

Re: Pennsylvania Moravians, Gnaddehutten Massacre Posted on: 05 Oct 2006, by Cynthia (Senseman) Scott

Topics > Religions and Religious > Moravian > Moravian Church

...sisters: I. The Classes of the Married People, grouped together: 1. {Johannesl Brandmuller and Rosina Nitsch [mann]}. This is the site this was found at: http://bdhp.moravian.edu/community_records/bethlehem...

Demolski Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by Richard DeMoske

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Unknown

...grandfather was Albert Eduard Demolski christened St Katherinen Church Danzig abt 1865. He married M. Mathilde Nitsch or Schille and arrived US 1 Oct 1888, settled in Pittsburgh Would appreciate any sound-a...

Re: surname... Nits Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by Sarah Feuerstein

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Bihor

I am a member of a branch of the Nitsch/Nits family that ended up in Transylvania. I have the names all the way up to a Johannes Nitsch, born in 1797 in Muhlenbach. See: http://www.angelfire.com/ne/OtthonIskola...

Re: surname botos Posted on: 27 Aug 2001, by Sarah Feuerstein

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Bihor

Nits's aren't what they sound like around here... In Hungary the name comes from the German Nitsch, with the ch dropped, but pronounced the same Nits=Nitsch=niche ??? :) But speaking of the Botos's: my husband...

Duane P. Corporon Posted on: 15 Mar 2006, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...great-grandchild. Pallbearers were Allen N. Corporon, Kenneth D. Corporon, Larry W. Corporon, Robert Nitsch, Brett Corporon, Carl Corporon and Victor Corporon. Palacios Beacon Matagorda County, Texas Febr...

Demolski, Demolsky, Demoske, DeMoske, Nitsch Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by Richard DeMoske

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Ozaukee

...others might have also changed theirs. Albert Eduard Demolski arrived NY 1-Oct 1888, married M. Mathild Nitsch (or Schill if she was previously married). Moved to Pittsburgh and stayed there. Richard DeMosk...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions