Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "piner" - 654 Messages

per page

obituary Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by  marnaolson1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Clarke

MARY CATHERINE EARLYWINE WESTBROOK was born in Illinois, 10 February 1860 and passed to her eternal home 3 August 1936 at the age of 76 years, 5 months and 23 days. She moved with her parents to Glidd...

Lucinda Piner Earlywine Harrison Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by  marnaolson1

...December 1893. She was 59 years old. Lucinda was born in Ohio in 1834-the daughter of MR. AND MRS. PINER. Her first marriage was in 1851 to JOHN EARLYWINE with whom she lived until his death. Afterward sh...

HARVEY, Piner & Sally Posted on: 29 Sep 1998, by  June_Orton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Adair

I have a little Harvey info. I show Piner Harvey (Jr), bn 1826, was third child of Big John Harvey & Elizabeth Richards. Piner Jr md (1)Sarah Jane Campbell; md (2) Amanda Rowe. Children of first marr: Timo...

HARVEY, Piner & Sally Posted on: 22 Sep 1998, by Dixie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Adair

Looking for any information on Piner & Sally Harvey. Daughter: Serilda Frances Harvey.

Re: COATS - Early marriages Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by  @@theresagrif...

...Apr 1820 by E. King. HARRISON, Bailis and Polly COATS. Attest Kinsey Coats. 28 July 1807. HARVEY, Piner and Elizabeth Ann COATS, dau of Charles Coats. 11 Aug 1836. Witness James Stotts. By Simpson. WILS...

Earl L. Markley (1932-2000) Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by  TILLI

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Delta

Earl L. Markley (1932-2000) Posted April 13, 2000 Earl L. Markley died April 3, 2000, at his home in the Veterans Center in Homelake. He was born June 13, 1932, and raised by Keith and Ethel Davids...

Re: Stephen PINER in 1888 Directory Yakima. Need lookup. Posted on: 03 Mar 2005, by Revae

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Yakima

I went to the Yakima genealogy site which listed cemeteries. The surname PINER did not come up in the search. As far as the death records go, I have not tried to check those. Not certain which office to co...

Stephen PINER in 1888 Directory Yakima. Need lookup. Posted on: 01 Mar 2005, by  Revae

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Yakima

Stephen PINER is listed in the North Yakima Directory 1888. I am in desperate need of more data relating to him. Wife was Miriam. Did he and wife die in Yakima. What other information might be available? Y...

ermine harvey Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  AGreen7119

...adair. she was 17. her parents weere daniel harvey and mariah cook. His were James Harvey and Agnes Nancy Piner. Ermine and Mathew had 7 children. One who is Carrie Leach b. 1863 Adair and d. Oct 2, 1934 i...

Thomas Piner Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by Shirley W. Mayhew

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Boone

Looking for Thomas Piner born in 1774 in VA Died 1829 in Boone County, KY Married to Elizabeth Swindle Seven children

Re: Samuel Fear Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  Revae

...A. LEACH and Martha SCOTT. John Leach's mother, Miriam, was married, as a second marriage to Stephen PINER, who is my third gr grandfather. I told you it was a long way around to answer your question. No,...

Re: Barni/Hogel Family Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by  danmirman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...had one child Mary Hogl Robl Resch and moved to Merrill, WI when Mary was 3. They owned a farm in the Piner River area of Merrill. Mary married Joseph Robl and they had 3 boys, Joseph, Frank, and Anthony. ...

Re: HARVEY, WILLCUT Posted on: 31 Jul 2004, by  jentamisue

PINER HARVEY. I have a book on this line of the HARVEY family. Written by Jessie Harvey Kruger., Anthology of the Harrvey Clan. Cc. 1964. It starts with James Harvey, Ireland, 1770, married Agnes or Nancy...

Re: HARVEY, WILLCUT Posted on: 14 Sep 2003, by  Notchbaby1

I have a Syldria Frances HARVEY marred to a Joe B. WILLCUT. Her parents are Piner HARVEY and Sarah J. CAMPBELL. Info on all HARVEY desc. came from "The HARVEY'S from back thar in Kentucky, by Jessie H...

Abner, Anthony, Ellender Rowe and Dentons Posted on: 03 Jan 2002, by  lrgreen

I’m researching my ROWE Roots. Any information or links to ancestors, cousins or other information will be appreciated. My great grandmother was (1) Ellender ROWE. Her name on some records was spel...

Harvey Cem. Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by  June_Orton

In Adair Co KY Cem.Book, volume 2, there is a Harvey Cem. off Hwy 768 on the Reliford farm. Piner Harvey bn 1 Oct 1825, d 20 Oct 1904 is bur there.

Harvey in Adair Cemetery Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  notchbaby

Wanting a lookup in Adair cemeteries of my HARVEY family. Piner Jr. HARVEY, d. 10 OCT 1904, his father John HARVEY D. 1879 m. Elizabeth S. RICHARDS d. 1977, all in Adair possibly, Fairplay. Any HARVEYS tha...

Re: HARVEY, TURNER Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by  Cadd43

...Harvey by the way was my Great-Grandfather. Hope this helps out. www.geocities.com/Heartland/6575/bios/piner.htm

HARVEY Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by  June_Orton

...Harvey md Verda B. Turner (cousin to above) (Parents of co-author Ruth Harvey Samuell). They were sons of Piner Harvey & his 2nd wife, Amanda Rowe. His first wife was Sarah Jane campbell & they had...

COLLINS, Coleen, died June 26, 1995 Posted on: 21 Nov 2002, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

COLLINS, Coleen, died June 26, 1995 COLLINS, HANDSHOE, CONLEY, JORDAN, PRATER, DALEVILLE, PINER, FUMMERS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

"It's a Happy Day!" Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by Eddie Schirm

...trying to trace back farther than him. I did travel to Champaign County, Illinois, where he and Elizabeth PINER were married. I found some interesting items I wish to research further, like the possibility...

Re: Need Obit: Mildred L. Harris died 15 Jul 1997 Dallas, Dallas, TX age 73; wife of James Posted on: 26 Jan 2005, by  marykayward14...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Dallas

I tried for 30 minutes to search the Dallas Morning News archive < http://archive.dallasnews.com >. I filled out all the required information for free access but it was not accepted. Can anyo...

Need Obit: Mildred L. Harris died 15 Jul 1997 Dallas, Dallas, TX age 73; wife of James Posted on: 26 Jan 2005, by  marykayward14...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Dallas

...> Oklahoma and she died 15 Jul 1997 in Dallas, Dallas, TX at age 73. She was 1st married to Carl PINER and 2nd married James HARRIS. She had three children. Mrs. Mildred L. (WING) HARRIS was the ...

LaVerne Callahan Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by  akygirl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Corinth; one daughter, Debbie Sexton of Corinth; four brothers, Dean Milner of Florida, Ronnie Milner of Piner, Denzil Milner Jr. of Florence, and Roy Milner Sr. of Cynthiana; three sisters, Bernice Dixon ...

Dorothy Colson Posted on: 22 Feb 1999, by  akygirl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Peggy Faulkner and Mrs. Sherry Burk of Dry Ridge, Mrs. Judy O'Banion-Martin of Walton, Mrs. Pam Fisk, Piner, Mrs. Tammy Warman, DeMossville, Winifred, Kemberly and Lidna, all at home; six sons, Gary of Flo...

Daisy R. Neal Posted on: 23 Mar 1999, by  akygirl2

...the table. Other survivors are a son, Bernard Bennett of Erlanger; a sister, Mrs. Estelle Carlisle of Piner, Ky.; a brother DeWitt Ransom of Covington and three stepchildren. Burial in Williamstown Cemeter...

Eva Messer Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  akygirl2

...of Falmouth, and Beatrice Kinman of Georgetown; two brothers, Earl Hicks of Union and Carlo Hicks of Piner; one sister, Lucy Mae York of Jackson County; thirty-eight grandchildren; many great-grandchildren...

Piner-Comegys Familys Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  plumbober

Localities > North America > United States > States > Delaware > Counties > Kent

I am looking for the following two Piner family's and will gladly share any information. Thank you Husband: Matthew PINER Wife: Rebeckah COMEGYS (Piner)(Taylor) Birth:1673 Father: Cornelius COMEGYS I (Cornelissen ...

Taylor-Comegys Family Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  plumbober

Localities > North America > United States > States > Delaware > Counties > Kent

...information about this family Husband: John TAYLOR, Marriage: By 1735,Marlyland Wife: Rebeckah COMEGYS (Piner)(Taylor)Birth: 1673 Father: Cornelius COMEGYS I (Cornelissen Comen-Ghysen) (b abt 1630) Mothe...

Comegys Family Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  plumbober

I am looking for anything on the Comegys family or its many allied families (Skirven, Skirvin, Piner, Wilkins, Trew, Fry, Wickes, Taylor). The Comegys family was one of the first in Kent County starting in...

Pauline Brown Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  akygirl2

...member of the Baptist faith. Survivors are her husband, William Brown; one son, Joel Wesley Brown of Piner; six daughters, Sharon Sue Gibson of Elsmere, Janet Kimberly Rust of Piner, Vicki Lea Webb of Oxford, O...

Orley Chaney Jr. Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by  akygirl

...and Johnny Thacker of Independence; two daughters, Barbara Chaney of Covington, and Janie Oliver of Piner; two brothers, Gary Chaney of Somerset, and Jimmy Chaney of Covington; three sisters, Cheryl Joiner...

McKinney in Chariton, Lucas Co. Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by George E. Mc Kinney

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Lucas

...William L. McKinney and his family. He is said to have died there in abt. 1854. His wife, Elizabeth Piner McKinney re-married to a George Beal, 1 May 1859, in Lucas Co.. We have no knowledge of what happen...

Beulah M. Whitley Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by  akygirl2

...80, of Crittenden, Ky., died April 25, 1984 at her home. She was a member of Goshen Christian Church, Piner. Survivors are her husband, Charles Whitley; daughters, Faye Smith of Crittenden, and Dorothy Yan...

John Fields Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by  akygirl2

...Nancy Hutchison of Williamstown, Linda S. Penick and Lois Cain, both of Dry Ridge, and Debbie Mulford of Piner; and five grandchildren. Funeral services were held April 3 at Eckler-Hudson Funeral Home in D...

Daisy Cooper Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  akygirl2

...Elizabeth Medical Center-Grant County in Williamstown. She was a member of Goshen Christian Church in Piner. She was preceded in death by her husband, Harold Cooper in 1989, and her son, Jerry Lee Cooper i...

Albert P. Rich Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by  akygirl2

...85, resident of Williamstown, Ky., died November 21, 1984 at Grant County Hospital. He was a native of Piner and retired in 1977 after 51 years from his practice in dentistry. He had formerly practiced in ...

Joel Roland Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by  akygirl2

...Salli Scarlett Roland; mother, Mrs. Wendell Cunningham Roland of Covington; one son, Jon Craig Roland of Piner; and one daughter, Robin Ann Roland of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; three stepsons, Brian, Doug...

Jesse Paulson Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by  akygirl

...the American Legion. Survivors include his wife, Ruby F. Alsip Paulson; three sons, David Lister of Piner, Robert Paulson of Buffalo, Texas, and Stewart Lister of Crittenden; three daughters, Patricia Rola...

Martins Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  OLSawyer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hickman

...1869), Solomon Hobbs Martin (born 1870-died 1921), Francis "Fanny" Martin (born 1873-died 1898, Piner E.(born 1875-died 1931), Virginia "Jennie" Martin (born 1878) married Charles Baird...

Susan Piper Posted on: 01 Oct 2005, by  akygirl

...Kayla J. Piper of Williamstown; her parents, Lowell Humphrey of Dry Ridge and Shelia McClenney Piper of Piner; and one brother, Kenny Humphrey of Hebron. Funeral services were held December 6 at Allison an...

Obit - Henry A Letner 1853-1933 Posted on: 02 Aug 2002, by  Craige_P

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

Avoca Journal Hearld, Avoca, IA Thursday Feb 2, 1933 Henry Arthur Letner, son of William & Urania Adams Letner, was born at Blakesburg, Wapello county, Iowa, January 3, 1853, and passed away at...

William Brown Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by  akygirl2

...He was preceded in death by his wife, Paul Brown in 2000. Survivors are one son, Joel Wesley Brown of Piner; six daughters, Sharon Sue Gibson of Elsmere, Janet Kimberly Rust of Piner, Vicki Lea Webb of Oxford, ...

Donna Kinman Posted on: 30 Jun 2003, by  akygirl

...Erlanger; three sisters, Joyce Hayes of Hebron, Mary Ann Johnson of Covington, and Doreen Robbins of Piner; and eight grandchildren. Funeral services were held April 9 at Mount Pisgah Untited Methodist Chu...

Hubert Marksbury Posted on: 26 May 2001, by  akygirl2

...of Dry Ridge; six daughters, Judy Hampton and Angie Marksbury, both of Hamilton, Ohio, Joy French of Piner, Sonja Simons of Williamstown, and Katherine Marksbury and Nancy Purnell, both of Dry Ridge; one b...

Bradley Rankin Posted on: 05 Nov 2002, by  akygirl2

...Rankin; a daughter, Sandy Martin of Sherman; a son, Raymond Rankin of Florence; a sister, Goldie Glenn of Piner; and five grandchildren. Funeral services were August 17 with burial in Williamstown Cemetery...

JONATHAN BEVANS Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by Wilma Linder

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Garrard

...1855 ISABEL BEVANS b 1836 IN m JAMES F MARTIN 19 Jun 1854 CATHERINE ANN BEVANS b 1838 IN m ROBERT M PINER 26 Dec 1854 JAMES ANDREW BEVANS b 1842 IN m CHARLOTTE STEWART 22 Sep 1868 MARTHA J BEVANS b 1843 IN...

H. Z. Allphin Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  akygirl2

The man who builds his monument in the hearts and affections of young people builds well and wisely. He builds permanently and for the future and will be remembered and loved when others who have buil...

Charles Lawrence Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by  akygirl2

...December 4 at Eckler-Hudson Funeral Home in Dry Ridge. Burial was in Goshen Christian Church Cemetery in Piner. Grant County News, Williamstown Ky, December 7, 2000

Barbara Stewart Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  akygirl2

...Burr of Texas, and Belinda Northcutt of California; her mother, Esther "Nannie" Benson of Piner; one brother, Billy Benson of Richwood; fourteen grandchildren, and five great-grandchildren. The b...

per page