Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "roggenbuck" - 141 Messages

per page

Reed-Morrison Marriage Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by Melissa Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

Tallapoosa Co, AL Marriage Volume 3, Page 196, George W Reed and Mary Morrison, August 27, 1854, A W Bullard (MG). Source: Marriage Records 1834-1863 of Tallapoosa Co, AL published by The Genealogical...

ROBERT ALAN ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 30 Aug 2006, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, Colorado, August 3, 2006 Robert Alan Roggenbuck of Holyoke was born Feb. 9, 1963 to Thelma and Robert Roggenbuck in Denver. He died Wednesday, July 26, 2006 in Castle Rock. He was a gradua...

Re: ROGGENBUCK,SPORS Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by Cindy Anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Lac Qui Parle

Hi! I don't know anything about your specific Spors. But, my Roggenbuck/Harrer family was closely associated with Spors in the Big Stone Co, and Lac Qui Parle Co. of Minnesota. My greatgrandmother's sister, Ant...

Re: ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by Cindy Harrer Anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

Hi Ray, I don't know how George Roggenbuck fits in with the rest of the Roggenbucks. We are probably cousins! Have you checked Jonny Roggenbuck's website? Cindy

Re: ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by Roggenbuck,Anna

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

Anna Roggenbuck was my grandmother,she was married to George Friedrich Wilhelm Roggenbuck,they were married on 31 May,1919 in Berlin-Reinidendorf.Her maiden name was Winkler.She and my grandfather moved to Merrill Wiscon...

Re: ROGGENBUCK,SPORS Posted on: 16 Dec 2003, by Cindy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Lac Qui Parle

The August Wilhelm Spors who married my great aunt, Antonia Katharina Roggenbuck was born Oct 1, 1860, died Aug 21, 1917 in Naussau, Minnesota. They had 12 children. Does his birthdate mesh?

SANGAMON CO Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  R_Roggenbuck

THANKS CINDY. I KNOW THE ROGGENBUCK FAMILY IS QUITE LARGE. I REMEMBER GOING TO FAMILY REUNIONS IN WISCONSIN. I FOUND A COUSIN TODAY WHO DIED IN 1981 IN MO. THIS IS REALLY DIFFICULT WHEN ALMOST ALL ARE DEAD. IT ...

Roggenbucks Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  cynharrer1

...know about any Illinois Roggenbucks. I am searching for my ggrandmother's siblings, esp. Johann Andres Roggenbuck b 12/4/1859( I'm pretty sure he ended up in San Diego, Ca.), Pauline Suzanna b 8/3/1858, Martha ...

ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  R_Roggenbuck

IM SEARCHING FOR ANY ROGGENBUCKS FROM IL. IM NOT SURE ABOUT SANGAMON CO. BUT THE ONES I KNOW SETTLED IN MELROSE PARK, COOK CO.IL. AND WERE THERE AT THE TURN OF THE CENTURY.

Re: ROGGENBUCK,SPORS Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by Cynthia Harrer Anderson

...your August Spors born Oct 1, 1860? Since I posted the message I have discovered that his wife, Antonia Roggenbuck was the sister of my ggrandmother, Maria Harrer. I have a list of their 12 children and spouses...

Givens Posted on: 17 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

I am not immediately familiar with your Givens, but I will check my very large and untidy Givens file to see what I can find! Sincerely, Cindy

Meachum Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

My gggrandmother, Nancy Adaline Meachum, was born in Sangamon Co. Illinois,(I think) August 18 1822. She married Nicholas Lacy(Rev.) Nov. 20, 1838 in Sangamon County. I don't know for sure who her fat...

Roggenbuck Posted on: 31 May 2001, by  delietz

My great grandmother was Mary Lietz and we believe her maiden name was Roggenbuck. She was born in 1832 and married Peter Lietz. He died as a young man while they lived in Germany (West Prussia). She came to Am...

Schnase Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  cynharrer1

...more information for you. The only thing I know about the Schnase line is that my gggrandfather, Joseph Roggenbuck II, married Maria Magdalena Schnase, probably in Floetenstein, West Prussia, circa 1859. She co...

Roggenbucks,Schnase Posted on: 10 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

...in 1869 "to avoid German conscription".Was carpenter and store-owner.Married Maria Therese Roggenbuck in 1886(from census).Lived in Ortonville, Big Stone Co, Minn. from 1886 to about 1899. Was in Palo...

Roggenbuck Families Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by  lqpcogen

Hi, Cynthia Wow!!! You just filled in a blank space on my Roggenbuck family tree. ;-) I grew up in Lac qui Parle Co., MN and there were tons of Roggenbuck and Spors families there. They came from a small area of West P...

ROGGENBUCK,SPORS Posted on: 06 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

My Ggrandmother was Mary Theresa Roggenbuck,b:10-12-1863 in Floetenstein, West Prussia. She came to USA in 1883. She married Joseph Harrer in 1886, they settled in Ortonville, Big Stone Co. She had a sister who...

Re: Help Posted on: 09 Aug 2003, by Wayne"Eli" Ehlebracht

My grand Father & Mother Where Karl & Mathilda "Roggenbuck" Ehlebracht. I have information on both sides . The Ehlebracht's just had a reuniom in July 2003 in Milbank South Dakota, The Peter K...

Re: Ehlebracht/Roggenbuck Posted on: 26 Sep 2001, by  kstrei13

...of the German-Catholic families around Rosen and Nassau, MN, including the Schuelke, Strei, Stoick, Roggenbuck, Schnaser, Kanthak, Spors, etc. families." I have had a Grandfather that came over from Stet...

Re: Roggenbucks Posted on: 12 May 2006, by Dennis Lietz

Yes, I do have a photo of her taken when she was quite old. She died in 1918 and is buried in Kankakee, IL where she lived. I have a photo of her headstone as well and photos of her children as adul...

Re: Roggenbucks Posted on: 12 May 2006, by Cynthia Anderson

Hi Dennis, I'm glad to hear from you. I suspect that we are cousins somehow. I have not heard of Lietz or Wollschlagers, but I will be on the lookout. Too bad Jonny couldn't help. He is a great res...

Re: Roggenbucks Posted on: 12 May 2006, by  delietz_1

My ggmother was Mary Roggenbuck, born 1832 in West Prussia. She married Peter Lietz, date unknown, and they had 6 children before he died. After his death, she and the children emigrated. They apparently wer...

Roggenbucks Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by  cynharrer1

To all Roggenbuck Researchers, I would invite you to look at Jonny Roggenbuck's web site. He has collected all the Roggenbucks he can find, around the world and has attempted to organize them. He is a nice, fr...

Roggenbuck Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by Terry Holman

I also have information on the Roggenbuck family from the Rosen area and Big Stone City. My Grandfather was George Roggenbuck.

Ehlebracht/Roggenbuck Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by  lqpcogen

Hi, Gail Your message immediately caught my attention. I am interested in both the Ehlebracht and Roggenbuck families, and grew up in the Lac qui Parle Co. area, in Rosen, where so many of the Roggenbucks are f...

Help Posted on: 05 Jan 1999, by Gail Anderson

Looking for ROGGENBUCK. Was told to try Lac Qui Parle County that there might be a few there. The only information that I know is MATHILDA ROGGENBUCK born April 1891 married KARL EHLEBRACHT. This is for my husband's side...

Dales of Lac qui Parle 1892-1920's Posted on: 01 Apr 2002, by john dale

...Joseph (d.1918) his wife Jennie Kipp (d.1945), 4.) C.L. (Charles Llewellan) )d.1921) his wife Antonia Roggenbuck(d.1945) ,5.) A.B. and daughter Bessie (Bowen). I have read Moyer and O.Dale history of Lac qui Pa...

Dales of Lac qui Parle Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by  johndale97

...Wesley, David Allen(his wife Ella McCormick) ,Joseph, C.L. (Charles Llewellan & his wife Antonia Roggenbuck), A.B. and daughter Bessie (Bowen). I have read Moyer and O.Dale history of Lac qui Parle Co and v...

Dales of Lac qui Parle Posted on: 22 Feb 2004, by  johndale97

...Joseph (d.1918) his wife Jennie Kipp (d.1945), 4.) C.L. (Charles Llewellan) )d.1921) his wife Antonia Roggenbuck(d.1945) , 5.) A.B. and 6.daughter Bessie (Bowen). Tks in advance. I keep an updated Dale famil...

naturalization Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  cynharrer1

I wrote to the Minnesota Historical Society( at 345 Kellog Blvd. West, Saint Paul, Minnesota, 55102-1906) and got the following response: The naturalization records you are requesting are on microfilm...

Re: Roggenbuck Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by Ardell Drube

...http://www.goggle.com Just write the words with no "and" to separate words, such as Pommern Kries Schlochau Roggenbuck in this case. Danke

Re: Roggenbuck Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by Ardell Sortomme Drube

Roggenbuck Sites: www.roggenbuck.de/intro.htm www.roggenbuck.de If all else fails, contact me or LqPCoGen@aol.com Danke

Roggenbuck Posted on: 23 Dec 2001, by john dale

Roggenbuck web site jonny@roggenbuck.de Good luck

Re: Dales of Lac qui Parle Posted on: 28 Oct 2006, by  LORI SMITH

...was maternal grandfather of C.L. Dale. Paternal grandfather married Sarah Fish. C.L. married Antonia Roggenbuck in 1900. They had 2 children: William and Thressia. Is this is the family you are looking for? I f...

Dales of Lac qui Parle Posted on: 29 Oct 2005, by  johndale61

...Joseph (d.1918) his wife Jennie Kipp (d.1945), 4.) C.L. (Charles Llewellan) )d.1921) his wife Antonia Roggenbuck(d.1945) , 5.) A.B. (d.1933) and 6.daughter Bessie (Bowen). (d.1965) Tks in advance. I keep an u...

Fessler Posted on: 13 May 1999, by  Roggenback

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

My grandfather; Albert Fassler/Fessler b. May 8, 1896, Bangor, WI d. Nov 23, 1962, Tualatin, OR married to Elizabeth Elsen

Albert S. Roggenbuck Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by Deb Gunther

"Compendium of History and Biography of Central and Northern Minnesota" (1904) ALBERT S. ROGGENBUCK Albert S. Roggenbuck, a well-to-do young farmer of Walter township, Lac-qui-parle county, where he is regarde...

Albert S. Roggenbuck Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by Deb Gunther

See Biography: http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/USA/Mn/LacQuiParleBios/10003 Note that I am not related to this person, I entered this as a favor.

Roggenbuck Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Deb Gunther

..."Compendium of History and Biography of Central and Northern Minnesota" (1904)has a bio on Albert S. Roggenbuck and mentions wife Mary Semran and children John, Albert, George, Joseph and Paul. There...

Researching Mielke, Roggenbuck & Fraasch Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  coleenmielke5...

Researching the following surnames in Lac Qui Parle County, Minnesota. They settled in the towns of Bellingham and Nassau: Mielke, Roggenbuck, Fraasch, Frasch.

Re: Floetenstein, Germany Info Posted on: 04 Dec 2002, by Ardell Drube

Roggenbuck has some "delicious" sites on the web. Go to (http://www.google.com). This is a Search Engine. When the page comes up, write in Roggenbuck. If it does not work for some reason, contact me. Ardell

Re: Floetenstein, Germany Info Posted on: 04 Dec 2002, by Ardell Drube

Roggenbuck has some "delicious" sites on the web. Go to (http://www.google.com). This is a Search Engine. When the page comes up, write in Roggenbuck. If it does not work for some reason, contact me. Ardell

Re: Floetenstein, Germany Info Posted on: 28 Nov 2001, by Thomas Kerwin

I researching my great grandparents Johann Albert Roggenbuck and his wife Rozella (Rosella). He used his middle name (Albert) for most transactions i.e., census records. They came from Flotenstien Germany aro...

Floetenstein, Germany Info Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  coleenmielke5...

I've just posted some b/m/d extracts from Floetenstein, Germany on my web page at: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~coleen A lot of these names ended up in Lac Qui Parle County.

Elizabeth Bourland Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by  cynharrer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Crittenden

My ggggrandmother, Elizabeth C.Vickers Bourland, was married to David Bourland 3/29/1841, and died, according to her headstone, 11/29/1861 in Marion,Crittenden Co. Her son Robert died that same day, a...

info needed Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  mooncker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Unknown

I'm looking for any info on a George Roggenbuck and his wife Anna Juliana Victoria Arndt Roggenbuck. I believe they lived in Iowa around 1901 until 1907. Not sure about before that. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Roggenbuck Posted on: 30 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Roberts

I am mostly interested in finding Roggenbuck kin who originally came from Floetenstien, W. Prussia, and settled in Big Stone or Lac Qui Parle Co. Minn. Since Roberts Co. is right across the lake, I thought I'd ...

Floetenstein/Koszalin Posted on: 05 Jul 2004, by Karen Todd

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Zachodniopomorskie

I am searching for information on the Roggenbuck family who lived in Floetenstein, Ger (now Koszalin, PL). If you have information on this surname, please drop me a line at karenatodd@removeforspam.yahoo.com. ...

ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  cynharrer1

Surnames > Roggenbuck

My Ggreatgrandmother was Maria Theresa Roggenbuck, one of 10 children of Joseph Roggenbuck II and Maria Magdalena Schnase from Floetenstein, Prussia. Seven of the 10 "crossed the seas" to America, Maria in 1869...

Angeline MURASKI (1917 – 2001) /dh Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...brother, Lawrence (Eleanor) Paiser of Gresham; four sisters, Dorothy Radzik of Shawano, Florence (Wilber) Roggenbuck of Green Bay, Regina Campbell of New London, Mary (Alfred) Gallow of Eagle River. ...

per page