Search the Boards

Search Results for "roggenbuck" - 141 Messages

per page

KLOTH Posted on: 14 Oct 1998, by  ShelleyLDGree...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Lincoln

...daughters, Susan Kloth, Madison, Abbie Leopold and Penny Kloth, both of Merrill, and Jennifer (Todd) Roggenbuck and Bonnie Kloth, all of Anchorage, Alaska; three sons, Frank (Patricia) Kloth III and Benjamin Kl...

MIELKE Posted on: 03 Aug 1998, by  coleenmielke5...

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Slupsk

Researching Mielke family : Johann Paul Mielke b.1854 and wife Susanna Roggenbuck b.1847 who left Floetenstein, Germany (now called Koczala, county Czluchow, Koszalin, Poland. They immigrated to America in 1892...

MIELKE Posted on: 06 Aug 1998, by  coleenmielke5...

Searching for other MIELKE researchers. My great grandfather Johann Paul Mielke b.1854 and wife Susanna Roggenbuck b.1847 came to America (1892) from Floetenstein, Germany (now Koczala, Poland). I have tried to...

ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 06 Aug 1998, by  coleenmielke5...

I would like to correspond with anyone researching the name Roggenbuck. My great grandmother Susanna Roggenbuck b.1847 came to America from Floetenstein, Germany (now Koczala, Poland) in 1892 and settled in Minnesota. An...

Hi Cousin! Posted on: 30 Nov 1998, by  cynharrer1

I was excited to come across your site re. Roggenbucks. My gggrandfather was Joseph r. from Floetenstein. His wife was Maria Schnause (sp?) Their children were: Pauline Suzanna b:8/3/1858,Johann Andre...

WEBB Posted on: 11 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Knox

My great uncle, James Madison Webb, was born in Livingston Co., Ky in 1876. He lived in Knoxville, TN, and was living as late as 1935. He had a daughter Lucille(?) Any info on him or his family?

J.C.Bourland Posted on: 11 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Christian

I found in Christian County newspaper abstracts an article about a J.C.Bourland, who was convicted in April of 1885 of being an accessory to a murder. It seems he and another man went to arrest one Gr...

DOERING Posted on: 27 Apr 1999, by  ShelleyLDGree...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Lincoln

...mother; Iris (Boyce) Anderson, Merrill; her hus-band, Danny Doering, Merrill; two sisters, Patricia Roggenbuck, Wausau, and Tammie (Dan) Brown, Tomahawk; and four brothers, Ronald Roggenbuck and Todd (Jennifer) Roggenbuck, both of...

ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by  cynharrer1

Surnames > Roggenbuck

My Ggreatgrandmother was Maria Theresa Roggenbuck, one of 10 children of Joseph Roggenbuck II and Maria Magdalena Schnase from Floetenstein, Prussia. Seven of the 10 "crossed the seas" to America, Maria in 1869...

Roggenbuck Connection Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by  coleenmielke5...

Surnames > Roggenbuck

...often I find someone researching a Floetenstein family. My husbands great grandmother was Susannah H. Roggenbuck b. 1847 in Floetenstein to Franz Roggenbuck and Anna Elizabeth Leo. She had at least one brother, Peter b.1...

Agnes Irene Graff Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by  snookykgb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Roseau

...Joel (Delphine) Graff of Greenbush, and Larry (Betty) Graff of Moorhead; two daughters, JoAnn (John) Roggenbuck of Embarrass and Annette Bergsnev of Greenbush; 16 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; one brot...

Spors - Rogenbuck Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by Dennis A. Spors

Surnames > Roggenbuck

Good Day, I belive we have a connection. My Great Grandfather August Wilhelm Spors married a Antonia Roggenbuck. They were both from the area around Floetinstein, Kreis Schlokau, Pommerania. I have been there w...

Roggenbuck/Spors Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by  coleenmielke5...

Surnames > Roggenbuck

Hello, I would really enjoy corresponding with you. The Roggenbuck/Mielke surnames are my block wall surnames (every genealogist has them, I guess, but I find it frustrating. I have many family lines back into ...

Roggenbuck Baptism Record Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by  coleenmielke5...

Surnames > Roggenbuck

I forgot to tell you that I found a baptism record for Antonia Roggenbuck, daughter of Peter Roggenbuck and Therese Spors b. 3/5/1879 in Floetenstein, Germany. I found it on LDS film #1634023

Roggenbuck Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  coleenmielke5...

Surnames > Roggenbuck

Where in Minnesota, did your Roggenbuck/Spors family live? I am in contact with a Catholic priest who recently went to Floetenstein...he says much the same as you have.

Antonia Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by Jonny Roggenbuck

Surnames > Roggenbuck

Please have a look at www.roggenbuck.de/intro.html and you will see that we have at least two Antonia Roggenbuck. Jonny ps:Dennis, are you related with Leon Spors?

MELROSE PARK, ILL, COOK CO. Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by  R_Roggenbuck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON ROGGENBUCK FAMILY FROM 1800S TO 1900S. PETER ROGGENBUCK- BARBARA KNIPPEN ROGGENBUCK, HAGAN ROGENBUCK, FRANK ROGGENBUCK, ARTHUR ROGGENBUCK GEORGE ROGGENBUCK, ANNIE ROGGENBUCK, AND CLARA ROGGENBUCK. ALL OF MELROSE PARK, COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS

roggenbuck Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by  sroggenbuck

Surnames > Roggenbuck

...however, some of my ancestors came from Lac Qui Parle County to Roseau County. Greatgrandfather was Martin Roggenbuck, who died in Badger MN; grandfather was John Albert who also died in Badger. My immediate fa...

Lost Family Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by Daniel C. Gee

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

I am trying to find information on Anton, Albert, Roggenbuck born Sept 29, 1863 in Eickfer, West Prussia. We we told he left due to a disagreement with the king's guard. the king was Willimor Wilhelm the First....

Lost Family Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by Dan Gee

My great grandfather was born in Eickfer in 1863, his name in America was Anton Roggenbuck, but I have been lead to beleave his last name in Prussia was Hoarenvauchker with two dot's over the o and a. The spell...

ROGGENBUCK, Albert S. 1866- Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by transcriber

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Compendium of History and Biography of Central and Northern Minnesota; 1904 ALBERT S. ROGGENBUCK Albert S. Roggenbuck, a well-to-do young farmer of Walter township, Lac-Qui-Parle county, where he is regarded alike for ...

Re: MELROSE PARK, ILL, COOK CO. Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by  debmakdean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Peter Roggenbuck is my 2nd great grand uncle. He married Barbara knippen and she is my 1st cousin 4 x removed. I have a quite a bit of info along these lines. E-mail at Debrn39493@aol.com if you wish to share.

John Albert Roggenbuck Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by Thomas Kerwin

Surnames > Roggenbuck

Seeking info on John Albert Jr. Roggenbuck. Father was Johnn Albert Roggenbuck from Harbor Beach, Mi. He was born in the late 1890's in Harbor Beach, Mi. No other info on him at this time.

Frank & Julia Roggenbuck, Detroit, MI Posted on: 19 Apr 2002, by  MaryKWatson

Surnames > Roggenbuck

I am seeking any information on Frank & Julia Roggenbuck who lived in Detroit from approx. 1880 to 1901. Frank was born on May 17, 1851 in "Germany" (probably Pommern or West Prussia) and Died on...

BERNARD AND IRENE LOUISE ROGGENBUSH - DETROIT, MI Posted on: 14 Oct 2002, by  socovadams

Surnames > Roggenbush

...France?). According to the documents we have, with each generation the last name has been changed from Roggenbuck to Rogenbuch to Roggenbush. Bernard Rogenbuch was born in Rheinfald, Germany, Province of Pose...

Re: roggenbuck Posted on: 06 May 2003, by Jonny Roggenbuck

Surnames > Roggenbuck

Please have a look at: www.roggenbuck.de/peter2.html This should be the family. Data is extracted from Mi Census 1900.

Re: Spors - Rogenbuck Posted on: 21 Oct 2003, by  cynharrer1

Surnames > Roggenbuck

Hello again, Cheryl, Here is Leon Spors' e-mail, lhs2@earthlink.net He also has Semrau and Hackert in his family, besides Roggenbuck. Cindy

Re: Gilbert Marshall (b. 1800) Posted on: 29 Oct 2003, by Cindy

Surnames > Marshall

Hi Sarah, according to my copy of a Marshall genealogy by Richard Darden Bourne of Nashville, TN, Elizabeth Hannah of this family did marry Joseph Riley Turner, and Ithere is lots of information abou...

Re: Stetzer Family Posted on: 16 Jan 2004, by Dennis A. Spors

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Schlokau Pommerania

Landle, Laendle, Harrer, Stiegler Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  cynharrer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

I am connected to the Landle (Laendle) family that is on the 1930 census in Queens, NY: Adolph, b 1890, Helen,(Helene) b 1884, Louise, b 1913, Helen, b 1817. Helene was a Harrer, dau of Lorenz Harrer...

Obit. James E. Espey Posted on: 10 Feb 2004, by  KayRomubio

Surnames > Espey

...Lakeside VFW. Survivors include his wife, Kelly; daughters, Geraldine Cook, Linda Dorman and Patricia Roggenbuck of Lakeside; son, Gerald of Lakeside; sisters, Sara Morris and Mary Morrow of Alabama; and nine ...

Re: Fesslers: Bangor, WI and Tualatin, OR Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by  Roggenback

Surnames > Fessler

Hello, I don't have much. Clarence is my uncle. His sister, Elizabeth Viola Fessler is my mother. I have their father as Albert Joseph and his father as Balthasar/Balthazar married to Elizabeth Mat...

Re: Lost Family Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by  MarshaSenyk

Hi Dan, Anton Albert Roggenbuck's death certificate lists his father as "Albert Roggenbuck". The informant was his daughter "Mary" who never married and lived at home with her parents. I'...

Pusl to Argentina Posted on: 01 Jun 2005, by Cynthia Anderson

Surnames > Pusl

My cousin, Johann, is interested in finding Pusl relatives who went from Bavaria to Argentina in the 1800s. If anyone has information, I will relay it to my German cousin. Cynthia Harrer Anderson

Missouri obit: Wilma M. Roggenbuck, w/o John Roggenbuck --- Texas Co. Posted on: 22 Jul 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Roggenbuck

Wilma Mae Roggenbuck, 79, daughter of Fount and Dollie Dunham Carney, was born Nov. 11, 1925, in St. Louis. She died July 13, 2005, at her home at Licking. She married John Roggenbuck Oct. 13, 1960. Mrs. Roggenbuck worked for Civi...

Photos Posted on: 14 May 2006, by Cynthia Anderson

Surnames > Roggenbuck

...name was Maria Schnause or Schnase, also very old. I also have photos of my ggrandmother, Maria Theresa Roggenbuck. Here is Maris Schnase.

Reed-Morrison Marriage Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by Melissa Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

Tallapoosa Co, AL Marriage Volume 3, Page 196, George W Reed and Mary Morrison, August 27, 1854, A W Bullard (MG). Source: Marriage Records 1834-1863 of Tallapoosa Co, AL published by The Genealogical...

ROBERT ALAN ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 30 Aug 2006, by  VickiLConklin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

Holyoke Enterprise, Holyoke, Colorado, August 3, 2006 Robert Alan Roggenbuck of Holyoke was born Feb. 9, 1963 to Thelma and Robert Roggenbuck in Denver. He died Wednesday, July 26, 2006 in Castle Rock. He was a gradua...

Elizabeth Bourland Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by  cynharrer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Crittenden

My ggggrandmother, Elizabeth C.Vickers Bourland, was married to David Bourland 3/29/1841, and died, according to her headstone, 11/29/1861 in Marion,Crittenden Co. Her son Robert died that same day, a...

Meachum Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

My gggrandmother, Nancy Adaline Meachum, was born in Sangamon Co. Illinois,(I think) August 18 1822. She married Nicholas Lacy(Rev.) Nov. 20, 1838 in Sangamon County. I don't know for sure who her fat...

Givens Posted on: 17 Jan 1999, by  cynharrer1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Sangamon

I am not immediately familiar with your Givens, but I will check my very large and untidy Givens file to see what I can find! Sincerely, Cindy

ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  R_Roggenbuck

IM SEARCHING FOR ANY ROGGENBUCKS FROM IL. IM NOT SURE ABOUT SANGAMON CO. BUT THE ONES I KNOW SETTLED IN MELROSE PARK, COOK CO.IL. AND WERE THERE AT THE TURN OF THE CENTURY.

Roggenbucks Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  cynharrer1

...know about any Illinois Roggenbucks. I am searching for my ggrandmother's siblings, esp. Johann Andres Roggenbuck b 12/4/1859( I'm pretty sure he ended up in San Diego, Ca.), Pauline Suzanna b 8/3/1858, Martha ...

SANGAMON CO Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  R_Roggenbuck

THANKS CINDY. I KNOW THE ROGGENBUCK FAMILY IS QUITE LARGE. I REMEMBER GOING TO FAMILY REUNIONS IN WISCONSIN. I FOUND A COUSIN TODAY WHO DIED IN 1981 IN MO. THIS IS REALLY DIFFICULT WHEN ALMOST ALL ARE DEAD. IT ...

Re: ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by Roggenbuck,Anna

Anna Roggenbuck was my grandmother,she was married to George Friedrich Wilhelm Roggenbuck,they were married on 31 May,1919 in Berlin-Reinidendorf.Her maiden name was Winkler.She and my grandfather moved to Merrill Wiscon...

Re: ROGGENBUCK Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by Cindy Harrer Anderson

Hi Ray, I don't know how George Roggenbuck fits in with the rest of the Roggenbucks. We are probably cousins! Have you checked Jonny Roggenbuck's website? Cindy

Help Posted on: 05 Jan 1999, by Gail Anderson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Lac Qui Parle

Looking for ROGGENBUCK. Was told to try Lac Qui Parle County that there might be a few there. The only information that I know is MATHILDA ROGGENBUCK born April 1891 married KARL EHLEBRACHT. This is for my husband's side...

Ehlebracht/Roggenbuck Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by  lqpcogen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Lac Qui Parle

Hi, Gail Your message immediately caught my attention. I am interested in both the Ehlebracht and Roggenbuck families, and grew up in the Lac qui Parle Co. area, in Rosen, where so many of the Roggenbucks are f...

Roggenbuck Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by Terry Holman

I also have information on the Roggenbuck family from the Rosen area and Big Stone City. My Grandfather was George Roggenbuck.

Roggenbucks Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by  cynharrer1

To all Roggenbuck Researchers, I would invite you to look at Jonny Roggenbuck's web site. He has collected all the Roggenbucks he can find, around the world and has attempted to organize them. He is a nice, fr...

per page