Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "savercool" - 144 Messages

per page

Wynton or Savercool obit Posted on: 12 Dec 2000, by  CecCarp

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

I am looking for the obit for my Grandmother Anne Agnes Lawson SAVERCOOL. She was also known as Diane WYNTON. My mother found it in the NY Times on microfilm many years ago but never made a copy. She died in M...

Name Origin Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by  CecCarp

Surnames > Savercool

...learned growing up that the name means "Cabbage Head". I also recently heard from another Savercool that she was told it meant "Spicy Cabbage". I am also looking for anyone who may have re...

Re: Garfield Memorial Hospital Posted on: 18 Apr 2005, by  maxi531

Localities > North America > United States > States > District of Columbia > Washington

Thank you very much! The child's name was Dorothy Henderson and her parents were John and Marion Patricia Mitzel Henderson. Dorothy was born on Feb. 19, 1947, and died a few days later. My husband'...

Garfield Memorial Hospital Posted on: 18 Apr 2005, by  maxi531

Localities > North America > United States > States > District of Columbia > Washington

We are trying to find where my husband's sister is buried. She was born in 1947 at Garfield Memorial Hospital in Washington, DC, and died there a few days after birth. Since my mother-in-law was Cat...

HEYD Posted on: 30 Aug 1998, by Rich Grant

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

Please put these names in your database. Savercool/Severcool HEYD Thanks, RIch

SAVERCOOL FAMILY Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  PAS98HD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Unknown

LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON LOUISE B.. SAVERCOOL. MARRIED GIL SAUERS LIVED IN MARYLAND 1925 OR SO. HAD DAUGHTER NAME BETTIE. LIVED IN PA AT ONE TIME

Re: Parr, Keifer, Banghart, Syphors Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  @@cecbeadlady...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Warren

You mention a Cora Poyer Savercool in your post. Do you have any dates for her and information on her first husband's family? I am trying to get info on my grgrandfather and his family. He was supposedly on...

Re: Savercools of Hardwick Posted on: 04 Jul 2004, by  LarryPurchase

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Warren

...Jersey. Sorry I don't have much to offer except for information about the woman who married the Savacool/Savercool. Nancy Roxane Willoughby was born in 1860 in North Carolina, the daughter of Washington and M...

Parr, Keifer, Banghart, Syphors Posted on: 31 Aug 1999, by Nancy Parr

...Parr and his wife Eda Belle Snook were my grandparents. Eda Belle's first stepmother was Cora Poyer Savercool; her second stepmother was Ethel Young Syfors, widow (?) of unknown Syphors and mother to Clara and...

Savercools of Hardwick Posted on: 25 Jun 2004, by  CecileCarpent...

...have traced my family back to my gr-grandfather, and I am now looking for my gr-gr-grandfather, John B. SAVERCOOL, b. SEP 1829 in New Jersey and d. around 1903. He married Mary Ann VOSS who was b. 1824 in War...

Re: Savercool, Pioniki Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by  DiannO

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Monroe

On the 1900 census, they're at Coolbaugh Twp, ED 127, Sheet 9: Savacool, Theodore, head, W, M, Nov, 1862, 37, M, 8,,,New Jersey, New Jersey, New Jersey,,,, Farmer Augusta, wife, W, F, Aug, 1872, 27, ...

Re: Savercool, Pioniki Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by  DiannO

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Monroe

Bessie Savercool is not listed with them in 1910. I'm working on a reply to your other message at the moment. In 1910 they are at Coolbaugh Twp., ED 35, Sheet 13B, last 2 lines & 14A, first 2 lines. Theod...

Savercool, Pioniki Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by Celia Johnson

Can (and would) anyone look up Theodore Savercool in the 1910 census in Coolbaugh, Monroe, PA.,please? The one in Ancestery.com is down at this time. I have found him in the 1920 and 1930 census with his wif...

Re: Mariah Lomerson Savercool Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by Kathleen

I am sorry that I don't know Mariah Lomerson Savercool but I do have a Savercool in my family tree whose background has remained elusive to me. Hopefully the little I do know will help you in your family and you will b...

Mariah Lomerson Savercool Posted on: 31 May 2006, by Jann Woodburn

Looking for any info on Mariah Lomerson Savercool. What I have is that her parents were John & Mary....born 6-2-1821 & was baptized on 1-29-1823 at the Stillwater Presbyterian Church. Any info will be ...

Savercool's of Warren County Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  @@cecbeadlady...

I am looking for information on my grgrandfather John V. or W. Savercool, b. 1854. He was listed in the 1900 census as John W. Savercool, a Hotel Keeper. His wife was Mary F. Lanterman Savercool, b. 1853, and they had 2 child...

Shanty Plains Cemetery Posted on: 27 Aug 2004, by  TomMcKeeSR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ionia

Per Orleans Township Death Index SAVERCOOL, Henry Campbell 10/08/1820 - 05/10/1909 is buried there and I can't find it on any maps. Including Topozone. Can anyone tell me where it is?

Re: Pionteki, Savercool Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by Celia Johnson

Yes I talked to my father-in-law last night and he said that he also thought that Emma never married. Do you think Flossie was short for Florence? Celia

Re: Pionteki, Savercool Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by  DiannO

I don't believe that Emma ever married. Flossie married a Dennis Cousins. I wouldn't put too much faith in some of the dates recorded. My grandmother shaved 6 years off her birth date over the years ...

Re: Pionteki, Savercool Posted on: 03 Jan 2004, by  willj1

I forgot to ask you, Diann, if you knew who Flossie and/or Emma married. I check the SSDI as you suggested and there is a Florence there but the birth time is wrong. Of course that could be an error...

Re: Pioniki, Savercool, Kohn Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by Lily

...Harrison.) 4) William F. b. Aug 1868 M. Laura Strauss Williamson 5)Augusta b. Aug 1871 M. Theordore Savercool b. Nov 1862 The 1900 census Coolbaugh Twp., Monroe co. list Theordore as being born in NJ and he an...

Re: Pioniki, Savercool Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by  DiannO

...birth & death dates of your relatives (there are 5 records under this spelling). I have Theodore Savercool being born in NJ (1910 census, Coolbaugh Twp, Monroe Co, PA, ED 35, Sheet 13B, last 2 lines &...

Re: Pioniki, Savercool Posted on: 01 Jan 2004, by Celia Johnson

This is wonderful. Thank you for this information. Do you have any idea of places to go with the dates or where they lived? This would give me more of an idea of where to look. thank you Celia

Re: Pioniki, Savercool Posted on: 01 Jan 2004, by  DiannO

...information about the Savercools. Bessie and her sisters, Emma and Flossie were the daughters of Theodore Savercool (b. circa 1861, d. 1944) and Augusta Kohn (b. circa 1871, d. 1956). Augusta Kohn was the daug...

Re: Pioniki, Savercool Posted on: 01 Jan 2004, by  DiannO

...information about the Savercools. Bessie and her sisters, Emma and Flossie were the daughters of Theodore Savercool (b. circa 1861, d. 1944) and Augusta Kohn (b. circa 1871, d. 1956). Augusta Kohn was the daug...

Re: Pioniki, Savercool Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by  LarryPurchase

>>I'm thinking that NJ is a promising location for them but it is a large hay stack!<< Yes, there are loads of Savercools in New Jersey-- especially in Sussex Co. And quite a few modern ...

Re: Pioniki, Savercool Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by Celia Johnson

I wish that it did! No, nothing rings a bell but then I don't know alot about the Savercools except that Bessie had 2 sisters named Emma and Flossy. I'm thinking that NJ is a promising location for ...

Re: Pioniki, Savercool Posted on: 14 Apr 2003, by  LarryPurchase

...married to Mary Willoughby (b. NC) and who raised a family -- which included step-daughter Nancy Roxane Savercool-- in Sussex Co., NJ. Abner and Mary's sons were David. b. 1866 and Charles S., b. 1878. Does an...

Pioniki, Savercool Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by  willj1

I am looking for imformation about John Piontiki and Bessie Mae Savercool Piontiki. They lived near Tobyhanna and were the parents of my mother-in-law, Marion Elizabeth Pionitiki Johnson. I tried going throug...

Re: Tobyhanna Posted on: 25 Jun 2006, by celia johnson

BUT he died in 1908 so maybe it isn't too helpful for you. Sorry, Celia

Re: Tobyhanna Posted on: 25 Jun 2006, by celia johnson

I am also interested in this info. My husband's gggrandfather John F. Kohn was buried in St. Paul - Jones Cemetery, Swiftwater, Pardise Twp. PA. He died in Tobyhanna so this is probably close.

Re: Devore Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by Peggy

Surnames > Devore

In Betty's Mann's DeVore Families 1500 - 1992 I show Peter DeVore married to Margaret Savercool as the sone of Cornelious DeVore - let me know if I can scan / email the page or send you copies.

Peter Devore Posted on: 07 Oct 2004, by  r_l_ballantyn...

Surnames > Devore

Looking for parents and back beyond of Peter Devore, born 1807 in NJ married to Margaret Savercool, with at least one son, William. I am son in law of late Robert Devore of Benton, PA (1914-1998). Bob Ballanty...

PAYNE FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 28 Nov 1998, by Nancy Wach

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

THE PAYNE FAMILY HISTORY From 1823 - 1961 as recorded by Forest and Martha (Dassance) Payne VanKirk Road Newfield, N.Y. Early Members of the Payne Family It was possible from information found and r...

Savercool Family Bible Posted on: 05 Dec 1998, by Nancy Wach

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

THE SAVERCOOL FAMILY BIBLE THE DEVOTIONAL FAMILY BIBLE By The REVd. ALEXANDER FLETCHER. This Bible is in the possession of Doreen USHAKOFF of Bevery, MA MARRIAGES July 22/47 (1847) Andrew SAVERCOOL & Joann...

Savercool Posted on: 16 Sep 1998, by G. Roger Gilbert

Try Sussex Co., NJ. Look at my web page to see my Savercool Ancestors. http://members.aol.com/ggilb10335/index.html

Savercool Posted on: 16 Sep 1998, by G. Roger Gilbert

Try Sussex Co., NJ. Look at my web page to see my Savercool Ancestors.

SAVERCOOL/SOVOCOOL/SOVERCOOL Posted on: 24 Jul 1998, by Nancy Wach

Searching for the families of these spellings. Jacob SAVERCOOL came to New York state with his family in 1800. Settled in what is now Tompkins county. Probably he is buried in a cemetery in the Connecticut Hil...

Nancy (Willoughby) (Hamler) Savacool/Savercol/Savercool of Sussex Co., NJ Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  LarryPurchase

Surnames > Savacool

I am looking for a Nancy (Willoughby) (Hamler) Savacool/Savercol/Savacool who grew up in Sussex Co., NJ though she was born in North Carolina. My main line is "Hamler" (often mispelled &qu...

Juliann Savercool Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by Mahnon Cline

Surnames > Savacool

HI, I haven't even started my Savercool line, and all I have is a Juliann Savercool 1755-1799, who married a Conrad Erway. Just wondering if anyone has a Juliann in their notes? Much appreciation for any answers, Mah...

Polly SAVERCOOL/Michigan?>1847 Posted on: 03 Oct 1999, by  lvninjas1

Surnames > Savacool

Polly SAVERCOOL, b. 1847, place unknown. Married William C. Thornton around the late 1860's to early 1870's. They had two children, Harriwet and Willam H. If you have any information, please resond directly as...

Re: Savacool Posted on: 28 Jun 2003, by  TAMHBRIH

Surnames > Savacool

...ABOUT THAT ANYWAY WAS YOUR GRANDFATHERS SISTER MARRIED TO A TOELCKE? I HAVE FOUND 3 OR FOR SAVACOOL/SAVERCOOL I NOT SURE HOW SHE SPELLED HER LAST NAME. I KEEP RUNNING INTO BRICK WALLS. MY DADS SS APP HAS MY DA...

Thornton/Coon Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by  lvninjas1

Surnames > Kuhn

...1843 maybe in Michigan...death date is unknown, but he is buried in Belding , MI. William C. and Polly Savercool were wed about 1865. Children were; William H. Thornton, born 1866, died 1919, and Harriet Thorn...

Re: mitzel Posted on: 21 Mar 2005, by  maxi531

Surnames > Mitzel

The 1860 US Census shows the younger four Downs children and four young adult children of John and Lydia Raab Mitzel living in the household of Lydia Black. Samuel and Mary Mitzel Downs and their old...

Re: mitzel Posted on: 19 Mar 2005, by Anne Henderson

Surnames > Mitzel

I don't have any children for them, either. My husband's family is full of Mitzels. Most of them are listed on our family tree at: http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=:3047872&...

Re: mitzel Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by  AnneHenderson...

Surnames > Mitzel

I have a Mary Mitzel. b.1848, who married Samuel Downs. Her parents were John Mitzel and Lydia Raab. John Mitzel was my husband's great-great-great granduncle. My husband's mom was a Mitzel from ...

Re: Adam Mitzel of York Co., PA Posted on: 23 Sep 2004, by  AnneHenderson...

Surnames > Mitzel

They do seem to have lived in York County. I show David being christianed in Hopewell and buried in Hellum, both in York County. My source for most of the info on them is the FamilyHart Pennsylvania ...

Re: Adam Mitzel of York Co., PA Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by  AnneHenderson...

Surnames > Mitzel

I have several Jacob Mitzels, but none born around that date. Jacob Mitzel, father of Adam Mitzel, was born Feb. 26. 1831, and died Aug. 1, 1915. The only Sprenkle have is Sarah Sprenkle, who marr...

Re: Adam Mitzel of York Co., PA Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by  AnneHenderson...

Surnames > Mitzel

I have an Adam J. Mitzel, son of Jacob Mitzel and Eleanor Neff. I believe they immigrated from York, PA, to Ohio.

Re: Adam Mitzel of York Co., PA Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by  AnneHenderson...

Surnames > Mitzel

I have a Ralph Donald Mitzel, Sr., son of James Henry Mitzel and Lena Estelle Davis. I don't have a date of birth for Ralph, but James Henry was born in MO in 1971. The family line traces back to Y...

per page