Search the Boards

Search Results for "savercool" - 141 Messages

per page

HEYD Posted on: 30 Aug 1998, by Rich Grant

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

Please put these names in your database. Savercool/Severcool HEYD Thanks, RIch

SAVERCOOL/SOVOCOOL/SOVERCOOL Posted on: 24 Jul 1998, by Nancy Wach

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

Searching for the families of these spellings. Jacob SAVERCOOL came to New York state with his family in 1800. Settled in what is now Tompkins county. Probably he is buried in a cemetery in the Connecticut Hil...

Savercool Posted on: 16 Sep 1998, by G. Roger Gilbert

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

Try Sussex Co., NJ. Look at my web page to see my Savercool Ancestors.

Savercool Posted on: 16 Sep 1998, by G. Roger Gilbert

Try Sussex Co., NJ. Look at my web page to see my Savercool Ancestors. http://members.aol.com/ggilb10335/index.html

Savercool Family Bible Posted on: 05 Dec 1998, by Nancy Wach

THE SAVERCOOL FAMILY BIBLE THE DEVOTIONAL FAMILY BIBLE By The REVd. ALEXANDER FLETCHER. This Bible is in the possession of Doreen USHAKOFF of Bevery, MA MARRIAGES July 22/47 (1847) Andrew SAVERCOOL & Joann...

PAYNE FAMILY HISTORY Posted on: 28 Nov 1998, by Nancy Wach

THE PAYNE FAMILY HISTORY From 1823 - 1961 as recorded by Forest and Martha (Dassance) Payne VanKirk Road Newfield, N.Y. Early Members of the Payne Family It was possible from information found and r...

PAYNE Family Posted on: 08 Jan 1999, by Nancy Wach

...been placed on this site. My kinship to the Payne Family is through the wife of John G. who was born a Savercool. I have no other information to share.

Coursen's Corners Posted on: 30 Jun 1999, by Cathy DiPietro

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

...Ridge Road leading to Newton. He married Anna, eldest of three daughter of John and Margaret (Simmons) Savercool, of Newton." The whole of this is included under the Hampton township portion of the book....

Coursen's Corners Posted on: 09 Sep 1999, by  janiebee45

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

Am interested in finding out if John Savercool of Newton is one I am researching. The surname could have been changed to Sovercool later on. Does anybody know of the Savercools (Wilhelm b. 1726 d. 1795 m. Chri...

reply to message Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by  janiebee45

...Newburgh. I'm still trying to find links between him and John, if indeed there is one. Also, the Jacob Savercool who emigrated to PA in 1731 on the ship "Brittania" has me baffled. Am I chasing the ...

Name Origin Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by  Cecile Carpen...

Surnames > Savercool

...learned growing up that the name means "Cabbage Head". I also recently heard from another Savercool that she was told it meant "Spicy Cabbage". I am also looking for anyone who may have re...

Savercool Origin Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  Phyllisswest

Surnames > Savercool

Just having read this query regarding the origin or the Savercool surname, I can provide the following information that I have been able to obtain in my research of my Savacool heirs. A Jacob Sabekuhl who came...

Name Origin Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by  doreenu

Surnames > Savercool

I am descended from Wilhem Savercool who settled in Stillwater, NJ in the mid 1700's. I am interested in your comment on the origin of the family as being mid-European but not German. I had always thought they...

Stillwater / Reformed Association of Hardwick Posted on: 10 May 2001, by Tina Keppler

...Peter Dintz, Casper Shafer, John Schuster, Martin Schwartsweller, Adam Kundal, Philip Mann, William Savercool, John Kinn, George Kinn, Valentine Vogt, Jacob Dotterrer, Frederick Schnauber, John Schnauber, Jaco...

Savercools buried in Easton, PA Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  @@cecbeadlady...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

I am looking to find the cemetery where my Savercool ancestors are buried. Included would be my grandfather, Lawrence K.(Krupp) Savercool, by step-grandmother, Nina Savercool, and possibly my great grandparents, John V.(Voss o...

Re: Savercools buried in Easton, PA Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by Stephen Emery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

...Hardwick, NJ. The Vass (or Wass) name was prevalent in the 1700's and 1800's, as was the Savacool/Savercool surname. I know of a Vass homestead that is now owned by the Hardwick Historical Society and I ...

Re: Savercools buried in Easton, PA Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  @@cecbeadlady...

...and found my grandfather, his parents and his sister as living in Phillipsburg, Warren Co, NJ. John Savercool was a Hotel keeper and they lived on Union Square. I have also found evidence that my great grand...

Re: SAVERCOOL/SOVOCOOL/SOVERCOOL Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by MARYANNE

MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER'S NAME IS LARRY SAVERCOOL. HE LIVES IN FLORIDA. HE HAS A SISTER MARGURIETTE POMEROY.I CAN GET YOU THE ADDRESS.

Re: SAVERCOOL/SOVOCOOL/SOVERCOOL Posted on: 11 Oct 2001, by MARYANNE

YOU CAN FIND SAVERCOOL UNDER DIRECTORY LISTING. MY BIO-FATHER LARRY SAVERCOOL LIVES IN FLORIDA. HE HAS A SISTER MARGURITTE.

Coursen Family from Fredon/Hardwick/Stillwater - got a connection...contact me! Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by  AmyLobban

...Nixon and Isaac V. married Phebe Goble and John married Margaret Johnson. Some names in this family are Savercool, Smith, Roy, Hurd, Kerr, and some are buried in the Yellow Frame Cemetery. I have started wit...

Re: savacool surname.. Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by  Phyllisswest

Surnames > Savercool

...research has led me to believe that these two individuals were the source of those who go by Savacool and Savercool. There was, however, a third couple who came to Philadelphia in the United States in 1862-6...

Found Savercool ancestors Posted on: 01 May 2002, by  Cecile_Carpen...

Surnames > Savercool

Well, I found some of my Savercool ancestors on the 1900 & 1920 Census and now I'm just chomping at the bit to find out what's on the 1930 Census. I finally managed to find my Savercool ggrandfather John W. Savercool on th...

Obits for Arrigo, Broderick, Bonanno, Coursen, Curtin, Graham, Romain, Savercool, Stiller and Whitesell Posted on: 05 May 2002, by  maryethum

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Unknown

...relatives of: Frank Romain, Emma Pearce, Catherine Frazell, Joyce Hanson and Catherine Elbaum. Frances R. Savercool with relatives of: Leigh Reed, Emma ...

Re: Found Savercool ancestors Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  Phyllisswest

Surnames > Savercool

...would rather look at genealogy than antiques. The 1860 census for Warren County, NJ has your John B. Savercool, age 38 and a farmer born in NJ-with a wife of Maryann, age 35 born in NJ- with children Arminda ...

NJ State Archives Posted on: 24 May 2002, by  Cecile_Carpen...

Surnames > Savercool

...like a kid in a candy store. I found all sorts of information including why my gr-grandfather John Savercool used the middle name "Voss" instead of his given middle name "Berdel". It was ...

Re: Found Savercool ancestors Posted on: 25 May 2002, by  Cecile Carpen...

Surnames > Savercool

...Martin, though. There are just too many John's in the world. Also, I'm trying to find out who Hempton Savercool is connected to. Hempton's household was visit #404 on the same census. There was a Sedgwic...

Stephen R. Shiner Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  Tina Keppler

...Shiner" in New Jersey at that time. (From the NJ Marriage CD) Stephen Shiner married Anney Sovercool (Savercool) on June, 2, 1821 in Sussex County, Stephen Shiner married Sally Ann Pierson on October 16...

Re: Wyoming County Historical Society Open House - May 20 Posted on: 28 Aug 2002, by  gmmontgom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Wyoming

...1832. Have you information that James was born in Batavia? Have you read "Land of Liberty,The Savercool Family of New Jersey and New York" by Nancy J. Wach? Our e-mail has changed to georgemont@ear...

Re: Savercool/Savacool/Saberkuhl Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  Judycameron46

...side, and for my son. Unfornatley my ex husband does not know to much. Here Goes-----Reuben?Rueben? Savercool-married a Adelia Eliza Smith---------No dates or any thing on these two. They had a daughter, not sure if ...

Are these surname Anthony's related? (Almira, John & Nunetta); Sussex Co., NJ Posted on: 27 Mar 2003, by  KPurchase8156

1876-1878 Newton twp Marriage Returns has this/these marriage(s): SAVERCOOL, Charles ANTHONY, Eliza John & Nunetta Anthony (witnesses to a wedding?) Is Eliza (and John & Nu...

Bessie, Flossie, Emma Posted on: 15 Apr 2003, by Celia Johnson

Surnames > Savercool

I am looking for these 3 Savercool sisters. I thought that they were in PA but now I am wondering. They would have been born around the turn of the 20th century - early 1900's or late 1800"s. Any infor...

SAVERCOOL AND DEVORE Posted on: 29 Jun 2003, by Bob Ballantyne

Looking for information on Peter Devore and Margaret Savercool, both born 1807, married in Sussex County, NJ 29 August 1829. One son William; would like names of siblings - but especially names of Peter and Ma...

Re: SAVERCOOL AND DEVORE Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by  LarryPurchase

Sorry that I can't be of more help, but here is what I have: I have a Nancy Savercool/Savacool (married name). Sorry but I don't have her husband's first name. I hope that what I will now describe will be of...

Deaths of 1855 Posted on: 16 Nov 2003, by Diane Smith

...Deckertown, in 73rd year. 29th- Ebenezer Drake, Hackettstown, in 54th year. 12th- Isaac H., son of Wm. Savercool, Swartswood, 23. JUNE 1855 19th- Ellen Lane, Newton township, 62; suddenly. 13th- Nancy Space,...

Savercool, Piontiki Posted on: 02 Jan 2004, by  Celia Johnson

Surnames > Savercool

...Emma, Bessie, Flossie) I was looking for were daughters of Theodore (b. 1861) and Augusta Kohn (b. 1871) Savercool. Do these fit in with anyones family tree? They lived in Coolbaugh, Monroe, PA. thanks Celia

Pionteki look-up Posted on: 03 Jan 2004, by  Celia Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orleans

Does anyone have the 1900 or 1910 census for Orleans Co. that is indexed? I am looking for the Piontek/Pionteki family in Medina that have a boy named John E. born in 1888. He is my husband's grandf...

Piontek/Pionteki/Friday Posted on: 05 Jan 2004, by Celia Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orleans

I have found John Pionteki's family in Ridgeway. They are listed in the census as Piontek and also as Friday in another census. Would love to contact anyone who is also working on this family. thanks ...

Stillwater marriages 1848-1849 Posted on: 11 Jan 2004, by Mary Alvaraado

... __, S, Catherine Wintermute, Stillwater, Peter & Catherine Wintermute July 27, 23, S, Alpheus Savercool, Stillwater, Wm Savercool 19, S, Sarah Fenner, Stillwater, Jacob & Jane Fenner Oct 21, 26, S, Jacob F ...

Coursen marriages, Sussex County, New Jersey Posted on: 11 Jun 2004, by Diane

August 29, 1862 Elizabeth Ann Coursen (Newton) to Austin Meeker July 31, 1875 Emma C. Coursen (Newton) to James C. Bogan January 10, 1865 Isaac V. Coursen (Frankford) to Mary Compton January 16,...

Savercool Family e-list Posted on: 09 Jul 2004, by  CecileCarpent...

Surnames > Savercool

Hello everyone. I have started a Savercool Family listserv on Yahoo. If anyone would like to join, just go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SavercoolFamily/ and sign up. This group is for the sharing of gene...

Gazette, Berryhill, Wolf, Miller, Snodgrass of Lewistown Posted on: 03 Aug 2004, by  JMM_17068

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Mifflin

...Addie lived in the Lewistown Narrows when she died. Known children were George D. and Martha Berryhill Savercool. Ella (1871-?) who married Charles Wolf of Harrisburg in 1894. Ella later lived in the Harrisb...

Re: Found Savercool ancestors Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  esther_read

Surnames > Savercool

Emma J. Konkle was one of the nine children of David R. Konkle (a Civil War Veteran) and Elsy Jane Savercool. Her siblings were: 1. LEWIS A. KONKLE, born 18 December 1852 in Knowlton Township, Warren County, ...

Re: Found Savercool ancestors Posted on: 16 Aug 2004, by  CecileCarpent...

Surnames > Savercool

Thank you Esther, but I have this information. I believe you had another site and sent me the information before. I do thank you for making sure I had the correct information. Cecile

Savercools in Pennsylvania? Posted on: 26 Sep 2004, by  maxi531

Surnames > Savercool

I am looking for info on the family of Daniel Savercool, b. in PA about1850. He married Ellen Mitchell. Their son, Francis (Frank) Charles Savercool later lived in Broome County, NY. Any info on descendents or ances...

Re: Savercools in Pennsylvania? Posted on: 01 Dec 2004, by Dan Savercool

Surnames > Savercool

My grandfather was Charles (Frank) Savercool, and for a time he and my grandmother Alma lived outside of Binghamton, NY (Sunrise Terrace). My grandfather passed away about 20 years ago in his 80's. I believe...

Re: Savercools in Pennsylvania? Posted on: 01 Dec 2004, by  AnneHenderson...

Surnames > Savercool

Frank Charles Savercool was my great grandfather. He married Ellen Kathryn Savercool, who immigrated from County Sligo, Ireland, in 1870. Their children were: Eleanor (my grandmother), Charles Francis, David M., Mar...

Re: Savercools in Pennsylvania? Posted on: 01 Dec 2004, by Dan Savercool

Surnames > Savercool

...your e-mail and I will copy my parents on a response to you that will include my mother's e-mail. Dan Savercool SavercoolD@aol.com

Re: Savercool Family Bible Posted on: 07 Dec 2004, by  dlfsurratt

My name is Diane Louise Surratt. My maiden name was Florence. Nancy Babbitt is my mother and Beryl Savercool Babbitt was my grandmother. Harriett Shepherd Savercool and Nelson A. savercool were my great grandparents. I do know ...

Nancy (Willoughby)(Hamler)Savacool/Savercol/Savacool of Sussex Co., NJ Posted on: 28 Dec 2004, by  LarryPurchase

I am looking for a Nancy (Willoughby) (Hamler) Savacool/Savercol/Savacool who grew up in Sussex Co., NJ though she was born in North Carolina. My main line is "Hamler" (often mispelled &quo...

Re: Reuben and Adelia Savercool Headstone Image - Idaho Posted on: 26 Feb 2005, by Phyllis S. West

Surnames > Savercool

I looked at your photo of Reuben and Adelia's head stone sometime back, but knew I already had one. Tonite I ran across it and three others related taken in the same cemetery. I wanted to see if you...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions