Search the Boards

Search Results for "storman" - 51 Messages

per page

Jenkins of Florida and Georgia Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  KAdmire4733

Surnames > Jenkins

...Joseph were their children. Would have been born ABT. 1880. Pearl Irene, Fleeton Lee, Edith Mae, John Storman, Frank Merriwell, Chelsey Elam, Florence Elizabeth, and Joseph Deland were Joseph Jenkin's child...

Re: find sonoqui Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by Alice (Sonoqui) Salazar

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

My father is Rubin Storman Sonoqui and is his father was Smiley Sonoqui - Smiley originated from Sonora. His brother was Teddy and he had one other brother. They played baseball for the Southern Pacific R...

Lands in Chester Co SC deeds - who are they? Posted on: 24 May 2002, by  CharlesSander...

Surnames > Land

...Thomas Land 29 Aug 1789. DB B, p. 210. 1788 15 Feb. Indenture between William Ford, Sr. and William Storman, both of Chester Co, SC, for 10 pounds sterling, 25 acres, now in his actual possession, a trac...

Re: find sonoqui Posted on: 14 Aug 2002, by  popper50

...husband is? Gilbert Salazar. Your children are Diana, Stephen and Daniel Your grand mother is Elvira Storman, Sonoque, Valles She was born in Magdalena, Sonora, Mex.May25, 1902 her mother was Guadalupe Ca...

Re: Captain William FISHER Posted on: 11 Sep 2002, by  popper50

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

...he could stay in the then Spanish Alta California. He had a daughter named Emily. Who, with a James Storman, in turn had two daughters Gertrude and Anita(Fulita) Storman James was a businessman in Madgalena, Son...

ISO David Lucas and Martha A. Storman Patrick Posted on: 25 Mar 2003, by  daisy3731

Surnames > Patrick

...mother's ancestors. I have limited info. on my great-grandparents, David Lucas Patrick and Martha Ann Storman. My grandfather was Thomas Wiley Patrick and my grandmother was Elizabeth Waters. They lived i...

Re: Looking For Stormann Ancestors Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by Scott Dorr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...living in your area. My Grandmother and I were visiting my Grandfather's grave, when I noticed another Storman close by. I asked her if there was a relation, and she told me there was. From what I've gathe...

Re: Capt. Wm.Fisher/Hanks/Storman Posted on: 07 Dec 2003, by  mrrrcat2

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

Hello Hector: I am descended from Captain Fisher, and have some information on Julian Hanks' family. Please contact me offlist; hopefully, we can expand each others' family trees!

Re: Jenkins of Florida and Georgia Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by  Fairwayblues

Surnames > Jenkins

Did John Storman ever live in Okeechobee Co Fl and who was his wife

Re: 1920 Okeechobee Census Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by  Fairwayblues

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Okeechobee

would you know of a Lorraine Culix in Okeechobee was born in 2-9-1921 and was in school in Okeechobee in 1932-34. please let me know . my e-mail address is fairwayblues@cfl.rr.com

Re: Jenkins of Florida and Georgia Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by  Fairwayblues

Surnames > Jenkins

was John storman's wifes name Emma Storman and did they live in Alachua Co Fl. My e-mail address is fairwayblues@cfl.rr.com

Re: find sonoqui Posted on: 27 Dec 2004, by  jwrightjan

...Mex around 1856-57. My Grandparents were Jesus Robles and Florence Brawley. My mom remembers the name Storman and thought that was the name of her grandma. She thought it was Nestora Storman. Actually it was Nesto...

Re: Obituary -- GEORGE DICKINSON -- 1955 Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by pat

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...1932-1955. California death index: DICKINSON LILLIAN IRENE BORN: 08/24/1895, MINNESOTA MOTHER:STORMAN FATHER:HANSON DIED: 12/25/1955, LOS ANGELES COUNTY AGE: 60 yrs DICKINSON GEORGE WASHIN...

Stroman Posted on: 22 Jan 1999, by  CFelder817

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Orangeburg

...for any stroman that was from the first stroman that settled in Orangeburg, SC. I am looking for my Storman line. Have info on both ends but not the middle. Any one who is looking for the Stroman family of ...

Re: Stroman Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by  Fairwayblues

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Orangeburg

I have in my research the Storman family of John Storman, Franklin Monroe Storman B. 12-28-1867 d. 2-9-1948 age 81 buried in ft. drum fl cementary . Anna Storman b.6-2-1876 d.2-4-1943 Nathan Storman b.10-10-1897 d. 3-4-1977 N.S. Storman . ...

Re: Stroman Posted on: 27 Mar 2004, by  Fairwayblues

Do you have in your research a John H. Storman and Emma Storman that was in the 1910 census in Alachua Co Fl. If you do please e-mail me at fairwayblues @cfl.rr.com

Theodore Francis Stoerman Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Phyllis Kessler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Saginaw

According to family records my grandfather, Theodore Francis Stoerman, was born in 1875, in East Saginaw, MI. I am most interested in his date of birth and any information concerning his parents, Theo...

Theodore Stoerman Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by Phyllis Kessler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

According to family records, my grandfather, Theodore Francis Stoerman was born in 1875 in East Saginaw, Michigan. He was the son of Theodore Stoerman and Josephine Frank. I am looking for verificatio...

Re: Patrick Family Posted on: 19 Oct 2002, by  daisy373

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Oglethorpe

...FAMILY. I have a family picture of my gg-grandfather and mother, DAVID LUCAS PATRICK & MARTHA ANN STORMAN with most of their children. We think it was made around 1893 in Jasper County, Ga. - Monticell...

Frank Passarelli --Obituary Posted on: 31 May 2006, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

Frank Passarelli Frank Passarelli, 81, of Seal Rock died May 26, 2006 of emphysema. He was born August 27, 1924 to Frank Anthony and Anna Musso Passarelli in Mizpah, N.J. Mr. Passarelli was raised i...

William Henry Hall family Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by Marilyn Bertelsen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ionia

...his obituary would be incomplete. The obituary said he had two sisters, a Mrs. William Mead and a Mrs. Storman. His mother's name was Eliza (Taylor) hall. Please help!

Re: William Henry Hall family Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by  Fairwayblues

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Ionia

where did your hall s live

Andrew Jackson Green b. 1858 Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  tobygreen

Surnames > Green

Trying to find our ancesters Andrew Jackson Green married Martha Douglas Storman widow with children. They had a child Melvin Clarence Green 9 May 1883 who married Rosa Lee Webb 15 Jul 1885 from Fla. Andrew'...

Andrew Jackson Green Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by Robert Green

Surnames > Green

Trying to find our ancesters Andrew Jackson Green b. 1858 married Martha Douglas Storman widow with children. They had a son Melvin Douglas Green 9 May 1883 who married Rosa Lee Webb 15 Jul 1885 from Fla. An...

Seeking information Posted on: 02 Dec 2000, by Angel Davis

Surnames > Storman

I am seeking any information on my material grandfather, Henry Carl Storman, b. Dallas, TX 1/13/1891 d. San Diego, CA 6/30/1961. I can't seem to find anything about his parents or family. Anyone having any c...

Re: Seeking information Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by Don Stormoen

Surnames > Storman

It's possible the orginial spelling was "Stormoen" but it's pronounced "Storman".

Re: Seeking information Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by Angel Davis

Surnames > Storman

That is possible. However, he joined the U.S. Navy as Storman and that is the only name I know for him. However, his military records don't jive with his SS # and the SS# isn't one in the records. Strange...

Stormans in Florida Posted on: 31 May 2004, by  Susan_Lively

Surnames > Storman

We had a couple of Storman families living here in south FL. 1.1900 Brevard Co., FL census lists John Storman age 38 b. in GA and Nancy C. Storman age 42 b. in FL (wife, I presume) listed on pg. # 195A. 2. Nathan Shelton...

Re: Stormans in Florida Posted on: 01 Jun 2004, by  Susan_Lively

Surnames > Storman

Additional info. from Riverview Cemetery in St. Lucie Co., FL: Storman, John M. 1904-1965 bur: section G-8 Storman, Bessie T. 1899-1978 bur: section G-8 Storman, Brian Robert -1961 bur: section O-8 Storman, Ralph ...

harwood and storman Posted on: 14 Aug 2005, by  rhutchinson14...

Surnames > Storman

any informantion on john harwood in michigan or theodore storman in germany,new york, kentucky, or michigan.

Re: harwood and storman Posted on: 03 Apr 2006, by Tracey

Surnames > Storman

Hi, My Family are Storman from Tipperary in Ireland. We know quite a bit about the history as far back as 17th century. We know we came from Foreign descent like Scandanavia or Poland and in the Famine, many...

Re: William Stormant 1838 Posted on: 13 Dec 2003, by Cliff Storment

Surnames > Storment

I have information on the ancestors of a Henry (Storment) Storman who was born Oct. 19, 1842 in Georgia (Probably Spalding Co.) He was killed in action on Oct. 23, 1864 at White Sulphur Springs Va.. Howeve...

Green and Webb Family Posted on: 02 Sep 2002, by Toby Green

Surnames > Green

...Webb b. 1885 Fla... My g-grandfather is Andrew Jackson Green b. 1858 Fla. Married to Martha Douglas Storman(a widow) b. 1844... My gg-grandfather is John Green married to Delila??? from Fla. or Ga... My gran...

GREEN AND WEBB FAMILIES Posted on: 05 Aug 2004, by Toby Green

Surnames > Green

...Webb b. 1885 Fla... My g-grandfather is Andrew Jackson Green b. 1858 Fla. Married to Martha Douglas Storman(a widow) b. 1844... My gg-grandfather is John Green married to Delila??? from Fla. or Ga... My gran...

Looking for my Green and Webb ancesters Posted on: 23 Apr 2006, by TobyGreen

Surnames > Green

Ruby STROMAN Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  ArdisJean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...CRANSTON, Oletha Bell WILSON; three brothers-in-law, Gustavis BEAVERS, Reverend Jethro STROMAN and Dimp STORMAN; one uncle, Andy BROWN; and a host of nieces, nephews, cousins. Mrs. STROMAN had spent the las...

Re: harwood and storman Posted on: 22 Jun 2007, by  richardcarew

Surnames > Storman

Hi, My grandfather Laurence Carew married a Bridget Storman possibly 1870s and lived at Ballycamusk, Goolds Cross,Co. Tipperary. any connection?.

Agnes Brown, mother of Robert Burns (Scottish Poet) Posted on: 01 Feb 2008, by  mishka07

Surnames > Brown

Does anyone have any information of where to find any information on the siblings of Agnes Brown - mother of Robert Burns (the Scottish poet)? MY husbands g-g-mother is believed to be a descentant. ...

Re: Relatives from Philippines Posted on: 13 Jul 2010, by  jcampyman

Surnames > Hipol

...other family Barbra & Betty Anne Fontino John's (Lenny') Sister Jody Mc Adams other cuson Shiela Storman her dauther Gabriela Roy . Hope this fills in some blakes with this family

Re: David St Clair Stormont Posted on: 08 Sep 2010, by  vetdoc1972

Surnames > Stormont

...it was a 1988 Bicentennial project. I dont know the name of the ship. Her name was also recorded as Storman in some records. She married Thomas Spence Anderson in Smythesdale, Ballarat, on 24th May 1864. H...

Re: harwood and storman Posted on: 10 Jun 2011, by  tomodriscoll1

Surnames > Storman

...provided it seems possible that you may be able to help. Other names associated with this name are: Storman, Stormon, Power, Fogarty Brown Devane Stapely and Coman

Re: harwood and storman Posted on: 15 Nov 2011, by  tomodriscoll1

Surnames > Storman

Hi Larry, I think I have met your broyher-in-law John Stormon in Melbourne many years ago, at my uncles funeral. My uncle (Mums brother) was Edward James (Ted) Stormon a Jesuit Priest.I had S...

Re: Engstrom''s in Maine Posted on: 19 Dec 2012, by  Barbara_Storm...

Surnames > Engstrom

...I am a cousin to all of them. Please contact me if you are still looking for information. Barbara Storman

Re: Bridget Power of Clonmell, Ireland to NZ 1860's Posted on: 20 Dec 2012, by  mariannequinn...

Surnames > Power

Hi Conran: in searching for Bridget, I've found the following information about Powers in NZ early History: a) how she got here. Possibilities: 1. In July, 1865, a Thomas Power and 2 x Miss Power’...

Re: Sandifers of Barnwell, Chester and Fairfield Counties, SC Posted on: 05 Feb 2013, by  jenniferto1

Surnames > Sandifer

I am a descendant of James Sandifur of Chester Co. who married Mollie Peggy Storman/Stormont.

Eggers Posted on: 30 Sep 1998, by Dagmar Swihart

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hamburg > General

...Hans Eggers and Maria Schmidt 2. Anna Catharina Elizabeth Eggers, b. 21.Sept.1825 in Stapelfeld, Kr. Storman d. 6.Jan.1892 in Stapelfeld, Kr. Storman She was married to: Claus Hinrich Delfs on the 17.Oct.1862 Her...

Re: Very early records for Ladenburg and Schriesheim Posted on: 22 Mar 2005, by  JUDIEWAYNE

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

Are you referring to Ladenburg or Launenburg?? Launenburg/Storman area is north of Hamburg and that I can help you with. If it is Ladenburg and in the Rheinland area, I can't

Stoehrmann/Leist families in Flensburg Posted on: 27 Sep 1999, by  slopokea

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

Searching for ancestors of: William STOEHRMANN b.Abt.1870 (variations of name: STOEHRMAN, STOHRMANN, STORMAN, etc.) Spouse: Anna LEIST b.Abt.1870 Children: William Fred STOEHRMAN b.1893 Flensburg,Germany d....

wonderful website Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by Judie Stromley

Anyone looking for a wonderful website for the area of Storman by Launedburg try Peter Doerlings web site. http://www.peter-doerling.de I found my family back 9 generations. But I am having trouble with ...

Re: Eddelak/Brunsbuttel Posted on: 14 Aug 2005, by  rhutchinson14...

theodore storman germany, m josephine, died in michigan

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions