Search the Boards

Search Results for "upman" - 53 Messages

per page

COATES Posted on: 27 May 1998, by Marianne Privette

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

If anyone has a copy of 1900 census from Estill County could you look up and see if there is a Reece Coates listed, parents Amos and Mary Elizabeth. Thanks.

Re: Lascelle Posted on: 06 Apr 2002, by Garry

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prescott

For Ida & Eileen..Here's the latest on Frank & Hannah: Marriage at Vankleek Hill, Ont.. Prescott County 9 February 1882. Frank LACELLE, shoemaker, methodist, parents: Felix Lacelle and Fanny Thurso...

MOORE-of Dunklin Cty. Posted on: 13 Jul 1998, by  dshopm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dunklin

I am related to three MOORE lines from Dunklin County, MO. In order to try to sort through all of them and find unknown collaterals, I would like to start a data base of MOORES from Dunklin Co. I would li...

Watts Family, Ca. Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by  CherylWatts51

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lincoln

Hi Wanda: The whole family is fine, thanks for asking. Yes I know of aunt Luzel,I have spoke to her over the phone, sure do miss talking to her,tell me who's brothers were Sherman, C.G.&Bud? is there ...

BOSTON Posted on: 12 Jul 1998, by Barry Boston

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jefferson

Look for information on my Great Grandfather William Boston Born in 1878.

LONG Posted on: 06 Jan 1999, by  epe0512

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Clay from Clay County. My Great Aunts Bessie Peterson and Eva Peterson both married men with last name LONG I don't know their husbands first names. Both had one child Bessie had a girl name Lola and Eva had a...

Tarango Mines in almaden Calif Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Patrick Orozco

Surnames > Tarango

Luis Tarangos were at mines in Almaden and Nudri in Calif.There was also a Dolores and I do know they may have come from mexico Luis Tarango is my relation he is buried at Monterey, Calif and other Tarangos...

Re: DIEHL, (Jones) Sarah M. Posted on: 11 Mar 2002, by  Kmock90

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Genesee

Angela, The only info I have on the Sawgle's is what I gave you. I am not directly related to these folks. My line is Diehl. The Sawgle's would be distant cousins to me. Sorry no pictures or any ...

Re: Janiszewski/Ostrowski - Wisconsin & Michigan Posted on: 13 Dec 2004, by  jlawlor6686

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Manistee

I have quite afew Ostrowski that connect to my lineage from Portage County, Wi - because many connect to MI - I assume that there is probably a connection - Would you please contact me? Thanks, Joann

Re: MCISAAC, BOURQUE, PETITPAS, THIBODEAU, CORMIER families in MONCTON AND SHEDIAC area Posted on: 12 Apr 2004, by Dawn Edlund

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Westmorland

I had a quick glance through Ken Kanner's transcription of the 1891 census for Westmorland county -- there is a Richard family in Shediac parish which might be yours. [columns, left to right: surname, fi...

Re: Francis Marion Nixon Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by  bnixon3868

Surnames > Nixon

Yes, this is the same family. Would you like an invitation to where we have the genealogy posted? I would also appreciate more info on the Keese if you have it. Bob

Jesse H. Stansell Posted on: 14 Sep 1999, by Kenneth A. Stansell

Surnames > Stansell

You should get in touch with me. I believe that I have a great deal of info to share with you and you may have info of interest to me.

Re: Leroy Camden/Amherst Co., VA Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  harrymartin74

Surnames > Camden

I am trying to find more information on a Leroy Camden who was the husband of Bethinia (Allen?). According to USGENWEB ...Chalkley's Augusta County Book #2 ALLEN vs HYLTON - O.S. 244:N.S. 86, Bill 18...

George Allen Register Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by Beverly Baisden

Surnames > Bush

My dad (deceased) is George Allen Register. I have a brother George Allen Register, Jr.

Re: Earl Starks I, II, and III in Maine / CT Posted on: 18 Apr 2002, by Marilyn Roth

Surnames > Starks

The Charles R. STARK book has Earl Bingham STARK, s/o Elverton Charles, of Charles B., Jabez, Silas, Abiel, & Aaron 2,1. The book doesn't locate the more recent people, but Jabez was from Connecticu...

per page