Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "upman" - 53 Messages

per page

McTaggart Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by Inger Bianchi

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tyrone > General

Hello, I'm sorry that I can't help with the Smethurst name! However, I am just beginning to research my McTaggart lines. I know that a Daniel McTaggart was born in Dublin, Ireland, Co. Cork on April 16, ...

henry russ Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  Herbert_Russ

Surnames > Russ

...myself i am interested in the book can you give me more info? my mom was also considered dead back in the late 40's or early 50's but it was not her. more ?'s e-mail me thanks

TRYING TO LOCATE ALBERTINA MINH MILLWEE Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by cdh

Surnames > Millie

LOOKING FOR ALBERTINA MINH MILLWEE,daughter of Tri minh millwee.LOOKING FOR Quang minh Nguyen brother of tri minh millwee

Re: Ruth C. G. Bezanson Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  damannion

Surnames > Bezanson

Hello. I wrote to you at the email address provided here; I am a former neighbor of yours from East Greenbush.

Re: BUMGARNERS & CRYSEL in NC Posted on: 30 Dec 2001, by  sooner19441

Surnames > Bumgarner

Nancy Rockett married John Bumgarner and he died in Oct,1819 in North Carolina. The earliest record found in NC for John Bumgarner are the deed transactions in Mecklenburg County; one dated 21 Dec.176...

Re: John Altaffer Family Posted on: 26 Nov 2002, by Kathy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Crawford

I am sorry I am just now getting around to answering your email. I do not know of a Virgil Altaffer, but there are a lot of Altaffers from various branches. They started out in Rockingham County Va...

Re: SADLER Posted on: 23 Feb 2005, by  betina44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Greene

Katherine--My g-grandfather was John Sadler b 9/16/1815. He came to IL from Va--married 3X and had 13 children.Wives names were Martha Swarens, Mary Park, and Eliza Meek. If this is any connection to ...

Re: Griffitts Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  Elizabethmoor...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Ashe

I was wondering if you might have any information on the children of Mary Griffits that married James Madison Cearley. On the census records children listed John, M. Cicero,Minnie, Cora E.,Magnora, Ja...

Andrew McCoy Posted on: 15 May 2000, by Laurel Black Morris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Venango

Thanks for your website url. I don't think it would be possible for William D.'s wife Margaret Higgins to be the mother of Andrew since she was born in 1814, and he in 1824. The only possibility that I c...

PEPAS, John S., 1926-2002 Posted on: 02 Nov 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Nov. 2, 2002 Name - John S. Pepas Died - Friday Place of birth - Hazleton Place of death - Muhlenberg Hospital, Bethlehem Date of birth - 24 Oct 1926 Church - Ss. Peter and Paul B.C., Bethlehem Spouse - Eliz...

Re: Georgia Ann Canady/Williams/Watson Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by Charles Williams

Localities > North America > United States > Special > SE Creeks

I am also searching for those records. I was borned in south Georgia where the Creek once lived. My grandmother was a full blooded creek. I am trying to locate imformation about her.My name is Charles Williams. Try...

Stanley Swiatkiewicz, Moline, IL Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by  SusHarris

Surnames > Zielinski

My Great Uncle Stanley Swiatiewicz is from Moline,ILL. His sister is my Grandmother. I have more information. Can you e-mail some detail info in the Swiatiewicz family like names etc. so we can compare notes. Thank...

Re: Fessenden Surname - Lynn Massachusetts area Posted on: 06 Aug 2002, by james davidson

Surnames > Fessenden

Fessenden is actually my husband's maternal surname - His grandfather was Horace #6142366 pg 167 Volume 1 of The Fessenden Family in America. The line died out when his only son Theodore died, had no...

Kentucky Busby's Posted on: 19 Feb 2001, by  patbuck90

Surnames > Busby

Where was Vollie born. Some of those names fit my family down the line.

Re: thomas buckley clayton Posted on: 10 Feb 2003, by  damop

Surnames > Clayton

Linda

per page