Search the Boards

Search Results for "yaw" - 528 Messages

per page

DAMER, Kenneth E., died Nov. 20, 2000 Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...on Saturday at the Shoup-Carney-Frost Funeral Home in Howe, where services are at 1 p.m. with Father Yaw of ...

Re: Camp Hugh/ A Railroad Community Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

My Grandfather, Clarence W. Yaw, was a train Engineer in Tuscaloosa, Alabama in 1914 or 1915. can anyone help me with the name of the railroad running through Tuscaloosa at that time?

Re: Camp Hugh/ A Railroad Community Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

...Campt Hugh is not familiar to me. I am searching for the railroad name my Grandrather, Clarence W. Yaw, worked as an Engineer. Due to merges and name changes I am unable to locate this information. Ca...

MYERS, E. Dale, died Aug. 26, 2000 Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

MYERS, ERNSBERGER, KEEFUS, LEE, DRISCOLL, YOUNG, HARVEY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

McINTYRE-YEAW Marriages, 1840s or 1850s Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by  eaglewiz

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

...cousins in Otsego Co. Alanson and Amanzo C. McINTYRE married Olive Elizabeth and Anis Sabrina YEAW (or YAW), sometime in the 1840s or 1850s. Does anyone have any information about these marriages or othe...

Re: Youngs Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by  K_Yaw

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

Hello Gloria... My name is Kimberly Yaw .. My grandfather was Edwin Olen Yaw.. My dad is Robert Yaw.. Are you my grandfathers neice? I have been in contact with Mike Mcneely who is a cousin of my fathers from...

Youngs Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  MMcNeely2653

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

There aremany youngs and yaws buried in Monroe County primaily in the Garbutt Vemetary just out of scotsville NY. On Scottsville Road to Scottsville turn right into Scottsville through town first road...

Robert C. Yaw Posted on: 13 Apr 2002, by  lostcause

I am searching for any member of Robert C. Yaw family who would be able to tell me if Robert is related to Richard C. Yaw in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. If Robert's middle name is Clarence there is reason to belie...

tracing the Northrop family Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tuscaloosa

...not, but she seems to be a wonderful person very anxious to find all she can about the Northrop and Yaw family. I don't think she will mind you seeing this e-mail. Carolyn

NORTHROP or YAW family? Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tuscaloosa

...did not hurt anyone for asking. May I ask you if you are for information on the Northrop family or the Yaw family? I am new at tracing my family and I can really use all the help I can get. Any informa...

Clara YAW dau of Charles Byron NORTHROP Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by  rosevoburgh99

sorry if hurt anyone Im doing Clara Yaw she was Charles Bryon Northrop daughter ,Charles B father was Charles D son.and Angline McOmber.

Richard Clarence YAW son of Clarence W. & Clara Northrop Yaw Posted on: 14 Feb 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

Rose, I am the daughter of Richard Clarence Yaw born In Dowagiac, Michigan 14 December 1908 and died in Tuscaloosa, Alabama February 10, 1980. His Mother was Clara Northrop and his Dad was Clarence W. Yaw....

Richard YAW d. 1980 (Need obit look-up) Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by  Rosevosburgh9...

looking for obit on Richard Yaw he died in Feb 1980 born Dec 1908 his parents Charles and Clara Yaw.

Re: Searching for Yaw family info in Ala Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

I would like the correct the typing error I made on my Mother's name in my last entry. Her correct name is Elberta (nick name Bert) Pointer Evans Yaw.

Re: Searching for Yaw family info in Ala Posted on: 14 Feb 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

I was born in Tuscaloosa, Alabama in 1934. My father was Richard Clarence Yaw and my Mother was Elberts (Bert) Evans Yaw. Until 1949 or 1950 to the best of my knowledge we were the only Yaw family in Tuscaloo...

Re: Searching for Yaw family info in Ala Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by chris

my great-grandfathers name was sylvainus lee yaw born in 1906-1981 but, my great-grandmothers name was audrey estlle lee. they were life time residents of tuscalooa,al. they have a daughter named mary je...

Re: Searching for Yaw family info in Ala Posted on: 23 Jul 1999, by P Stribley

My mother is Mary E. Yaw. Her father was Sylvanius Lee Yaw (died 1982). Would like info on any Yaw information. Thanks!

J. Leonard Moggy Obituary Posted on: 19 Feb 2003, by  lauryle

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

...Manitowaning in his 82nd year. Beloved husband of Marjorie Bryant. Dear father of Mina (Mrs. William Yaw) of Massey, Mable (Mrs. Stanley Phillips), Leonard and Nelson all of Manitowaning, Henry of Toront...

Steven Yaw Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

Steve, you are a Yaw and you responded to my search on railroad names in Tuscaloosa, Alabama in 1915. You may not believe it, but going way back we are related. I thank you so much for your response.

Re: railroads names...GM&0...AGS...SANTE FE Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by  jnerkowski1

Steven, where are you from? My father's name is also Steven Yaw and he resides in Michigan.

Railroads in Tuscaloosa, Alabama around 1915 Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by Carolyn Yaw Cottle

My Grandfather, Clarence W. Yaw, moved his family from Dowogaic, Michigan around 1915 to Tuscaloosa, Alabama to become a train engineer. I know he did become an engineer, but unable to locate the railro...

Yaw=Youngs Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by Mike McNeely

...Gloria,Although I am related to the Yaws my cousin Larry Blodeau is also very close and related. Bob and Ed Yaw are my cousins as is Larry if you wish to email me direct it is mmcn661524@aol.com. Thanks...

Amanda M. KRUM died Oct. 15, 2000 Posted on: 09 May 2001, by  maudiecarole

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Car...

Amanda M. KRUM died Oct. 15, 2000 Posted on: 12 May 2001, by  maudiecarole

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carole ...

Mary Ella Carpenter Meacham Posted on: 17 Jul 1999, by Debbie Howard

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wyoming

...Their daughter, Mary Ella Meacham married Theodore Roosevelt Howard (son of Lewis B. Howard and Nettie Yaw.) I have found the Howard and Yaw families but seek help with the other family lines. Thanks.

per page