Search the Boards

Search Results  - 25,021,704 Messages

per page

Researching Family Posted on: 23 Oct 1998, by L.C.

Surnames > Latimore

I'm interested in any information you may have on the MCCLELLAN surname, as I am a McClellan on one side of my family. Please write to let me know if there is any information you'd like to share. Than...

McClellan Posted on: 07 Nov 1998, by LouAnn McClellan Stokes

Surnames > Latimore

I think the McClellan family was a small lowland clan. I would like to know the name of the county. I believe the family moved to Ulster in England's attempt to gain more citizens favorable to the cro...

LATIMORE, LATIMER, MCMASTERS MCCLELLAN, MCLAIN Posted on: 13 Jun 1998, by Carol McClellan Ohlweiler

Surnames > Latimore

Please tell me more about your McClellan line. The earliest McClelland I have found is William McClelland, who I think was born in PA around 1745. He married Sarah Anderson on June 16, 1778 in Adams C...

search Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by Beth Hardy

Surnames > Latimore

Was wondering if you had any information on a Mary Jane McClelland who married John Henry Rollinson. She was born about 1876.At a dead end and hoping you might have any info. Thank you.

McCLELLAND, ROLLINSON Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by  carol11242

Surnames > Latimore

Beth: I am sory, but I do not have a Mary Jane McClelland in my growing family tree of 932 members. I wish you the best of luck. The McClellands were a very prolific group, and are scattered from Penn...

HENDERSON Posted on: 15 Jun 1998, by Sarah Brwon

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Caithness > General

Hi, I am not sure if you are looking for HENDERSONs presently living in Halkirk, or researching a HENDERSON family from Halkirk. I am looking for information on Janet HENDERSON. She married Alexander ...

HENDERSON Posted on: 15 Jun 1998, by  syb01

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Caithness > General

Hi I am researching Hendersons from Halkirk as my ggggrandparents came from there. William and Isabella (Jack) had two sons John and Donald.I do not know of any other siblings. I was able to get my in...

CLENDANIEL Posted on: 12 Jun 1998, by  Lynn4604

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

I am looking for information on John CLENDANIEL born 1841 came to the Eastern shore of Maryland Queen Anne's co USA by way of Liverpool.I have been unable to prove that this surname is Scottish.If any...

CAIRNS Posted on: 13 Jun 1998, by Susan Mathews

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

I am interested in information on Thomas Cairns. Birthplace Scotland. Immigrated to Ontario, Canada prior to 1845. Married (?). Had atleast two children, Isaac born 02/05/1845 and Jas(?). Any informat...

NEWELL/CRAIG Posted on: 06 Jul 1998, by Terry Dickerson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Argyll > General

I am researching any information on Joseph Newell born in scotland (according to census) moved to- and married in New Brunswick Canada and died in Indiana. Also David Craig, born and married in scotla...

per page