Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results  - 25,330,996 Messages

per page

Researching Family Posted on: 23 Oct 1998, by L.C.

Surnames > Latimore

I'm interested in any information you may have on the MCCLELLAN surname, as I am a McClellan on one side of my family. Please write to let me know if there is any information you'd like to share. Than...

McClellan Posted on: 07 Nov 1998, by LouAnn McClellan Stokes

Surnames > Latimore

I think the McClellan family was a small lowland clan. I would like to know the name of the county. I believe the family moved to Ulster in England's attempt to gain more citizens favorable to the cro...

LATIMORE, LATIMER, MCMASTERS MCCLELLAN, MCLAIN Posted on: 13 Jun 1998, by Carol McClellan Ohlweiler

Surnames > Latimore

Please tell me more about your McClellan line. The earliest McClelland I have found is William McClelland, who I think was born in PA around 1745. He married Sarah Anderson on June 16, 1778 in Adams C...

search Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by Beth Hardy

Surnames > Latimore

Was wondering if you had any information on a Mary Jane McClelland who married John Henry Rollinson. She was born about 1876.At a dead end and hoping you might have any info. Thank you.

McCLELLAND, ROLLINSON Posted on: 04 Nov 1998, by  carol11242

Surnames > Latimore

Beth: I am sory, but I do not have a Mary Jane McClelland in my growing family tree of 932 members. I wish you the best of luck. The McClellands were a very prolific group, and are scattered from Penn...

HENDERSON Posted on: 15 Jun 1998, by Sarah Brwon

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Caithness > General

Hi, I am not sure if you are looking for HENDERSONs presently living in Halkirk, or researching a HENDERSON family from Halkirk. I am looking for information on Janet HENDERSON. She married Alexander ...

HENDERSON Posted on: 15 Jun 1998, by  syb01

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Caithness > General

Hi I am researching Hendersons from Halkirk as my ggggrandparents came from there. William and Isabella (Jack) had two sons John and Donald.I do not know of any other siblings. I was able to get my in...

CAIRNS Posted on: 13 Jun 1998, by Susan Mathews

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

I am interested in information on Thomas Cairns. Birthplace Scotland. Immigrated to Ontario, Canada prior to 1845. Married (?). Had atleast two children, Isaac born 02/05/1845 and Jas(?). Any informat...

NEWELL/CRAIG Posted on: 06 Jul 1998, by Terry Dickerson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Argyll > General

I am researching any information on Joseph Newell born in scotland (according to census) moved to- and married in New Brunswick Canada and died in Indiana. Also David Craig, born and married in scotla...

ROLLS Posted on: 13 Jun 1998, by Dee

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > General

Looking for birth record of Isabella ROLLS, born 18 May 1842 in Edinburgh, Scotland. Parents names unknown. She has one known brother - James ROLLS, born in 1841. Would like his birth record also. Th...

per page