Search the Boards

Search Results for "LANGMAID" - 231 Messages

per page

Danville, VT Posted on: 27 Nov 1998, by  cynthia_Spaul...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...bicentennial project. Frederick Porter Haviland b c 1808 Danville, VT m. Patty'Eliza' Colby and Solomon Langmaid. Any help will be appreciated.

Callis Posted on: 05 Mar 1999, by Bruce M. Langmaid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Mathews

I bought a house in Middlesex County Virginia and one of the first owners around 1845 is a JOHN W. CALLIS and his wife Ann Gigson and then gave it to there daughter Willhelmina A. Callis Parker around...

Col. James Burden BROWN Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by Heather Waddingham

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Charlotte

I am still plugging away at my Col. James Burden BROWN. Today I found out he was born October 4 1796 at Queensbury, York Co., New Brunswick. He was the son of James/John BROWN and Susannah BURDEN, Loy...

Howard Colby (1905 - 1953) Obituary Posted on: 18 Mar 1999, by  carolanderson...

Surnames > Colby

...home for burial. Funeral services were at the Methodist Church in Groveton, NH on Friday. Rev. Norman Langmaid officiated. Bearers were members of Mulhegan Post, V.F.W. Post, Perry Arsenault commanding. Born ...

Elizabeth J. LANGLEY m Freeman LANGMAID 1846 NH Posted on: 26 May 1999, by Patricia Langmaid Almon

Surnames > Langley

I have Elizabeth J. Langley married to Freeman Langmaid on June 17, 1846 in Exeter, NH. Any information on either of these greatly appreciated. These are my ggggreatparents. Thank you Patsy

Sarah Anne, dtr. of John and Mary. Cornwall. Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by  dspringett1

Surnames > Rosevear

My great grandmother, Sarah Anne, was the daughter of John and Mary (nee. Langmaid) Rosevear. Sarah married William Rickard, also from Cornwall (but maybe in Australia, not Cornwall)and had 3 children between...

Langmaids >emigrated to New England 1740 Posted on: 18 Aug 1999, by Ed Langmaid

Surnames > Langley

I have a family tree of John and Samuel Langmaid who apparently emigrated to New England in 1740. My tree is fairly complete (from what I can tell) and does not include a "Freeman". I have informati...

Ola Mae Carter Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

July 26, 1989 Sapulpa Herald Creek Co. Ok. OLA MAE CARTER Services for Ola Mae Carter will be 2 p.m. Thursday at the Church of god of Prophecy with the Rev. Gerald Byrd officiating. Burial will be ...

Langmaids Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by  dawn1785

Surnames > Langley

Ed, You said that you have something that is fairly complete on the Langmaid/Langmade family. Do you have a Lorenzo Langmade (d. 1906 KS) in your information? I believe that two of his brothers were Will and...

malcolm's in port malcolm Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  christine_hou...

Surnames > Malcolm

...malcolm, having ella bell malcolm m. james henry nolan having richard arnold nolan m. jacqueline ann langmaid having1. richard a. nolan 2.mark nolan 3. lynn nolan 4.living +family living? or any of the follow...

Surnames > Malcolm

...malcolm, having ella bell malcolm m. james henry nolan having richard arnold nolan m. jacqueline ann langmaid having1. richard a. nolan 2.mark nolan 3. lynn nolan 4.living +family living? or any of the follow...

Surnames > Malcolm

Daniel Rundle Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  MReynolds0143

Surnames > Rundle

Hello All Am looking for the parents of Daniel Rundle who together with his wife Mary Langmaid(nee Hicks)went to Australia about 1832. He was a Wheelwright,blacksmith and a saddler. He came with a letter of ...

Carpenter and Langmaid Marriage Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Sharyn Herian

Seeking any Young and Langmaid marriages for 1800's. Seeking the parents of Eliza Young b. 1806/1808 who married William or Thomas Carpenter about 1825. Thomas perhaps a descendant of Archaleus Carpenter. Tha...

Carpenter & Langmaid Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  MarilynStrout...

In the 1861 census there is the family of John & Eliza Langmaid, he age 35 born Deer Island, she age 30 born St. Andrews.They had William age 11, Georgianna 10, George 8, Randolp age 7 and John age 5. In ...

Langmaids 1780s to 1861 Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Sharyn Herian

...and I went over the names you provided very carefully. The Henry in West Isles b. in 1797 could be a Langmaid cousin as could Samuel b. in 1810. Mary "the lodger", born in 1782, could even be Eliza'...

Langmaid Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Katie McCoubrey

There is a Randolph Langmaid that married Sarah Ellen McCoubrey around 1880. They had two known children William Norman b. May 7, 1883 and Sarah Josephine b. Apr. 4, 1886. There is still one Langmaid living in St. An...

Reply to Ed Langmaid Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Heather Yeoman (nee Langmead)

Surnames > Langley

Dear Ed, I wondered if in your searches you have come across a Leslie Roy Langmead. He left the US for Australia. I have been unable to find any information about his parents or where he came from. Ha...

Roblee, Robley, Sardinia Erie Co. NY Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Phil Roblee

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

...married Nancy ____ and lived in Sardinia. They had 5 children: 1.Benjamin Burt(1837-1933), married Myrtle Langmaid (Benjamin and Myrtle adopted Pauline Langmade, who apparently adopted the Roblee name, spelli...

Reply about Sarah Jane's parents Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  janrobald

Surnames > Rosevear

You mention John Mary Langmaid, I have a photo taken in Parr in Cornwall in 1911 and the photo has a Harry and Mary Landmaid and their daughter Ethel. My grandfather is in this large family photo and he is r...

Sarah Ann Curran WV & CO Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  ElsieLangmaid

Surnames > Curran

...the descendants will be much appreciated. I will, of course, share whatever information I have. Elsie Langmaid

John and William Rosevear from Cornwall Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  janrobald

Surnames > Rosevear

...(born 1879?)and his father John Rosevear back in Cornwall. I believe my G.G Grandfather married a Mary E Langmaid in 1871 (she was born in 1852) in Parr,Cornwall. My Grandfather Leonard Rosevear migrated to N...

Howard M. Gentry Posted on: 07 Nov 2000, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...Rev. T. Howard Allen officiating. Burial will be in South Heights Cemetery. Casketbearers will be Sam Langmaid, Bill Langmaid, Bob Nabozny, Dewayne Maddox, Wilbur Burkhamer, and David McMasters. Mr. Gentry was bor...

Victor Louis Snyder Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Howard Grisso - Obit Transcriber

...was preceded in death by daughter Edna Smith. Survivors include wife Virginia Snyder; daughters Marie Langmaid of Sapulpa and Sue Ann Dildane of Wagoner; sons Danny Joe Snyder and Marvin Snyder, both of Eule...

William Smiley b 1753 Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by John Langmaid

Surnames > Smiley

Well, I know he was a Jr, so his father must have been a William too. He also served in the Revolutionary War, but did not die. He was a member of the Connecticut Line. His wife was from Rhode Island....

Moholland family Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  janetb11

Surnames > Moholland

...Charles L. and George W. Moholland, parents George Moholland and Nora Cragin. Other family names are Langmaid and Somes

Moholland, cragin, frye, somes,langmaid Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by  janetb11

Surnames > Moholland

mother Virginia Frye Moholland (Bailey) her brother Geroge Winthrop Moholland her brother Charles Langmaid Moholland her father George Winthrop Moholland, his brother Harry Lincoln Moholland her mother Nora C...

Moholland, cragin, frye, somes,langmaid Posted on: 01 Apr 2001, by  janetb11

Surnames > Moholland

my mother's mother's brother Charles Edwin Langmaid Moholland, my great grandparents George W. Moholland, Jennie Augusta Frye, Jeremiah Dennis Cragin, Susan Somes, my Great great grandparents Susan Langmaid, Sials So...

Langmade's in Chichester Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by Patricia Langmaid Almon

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Merrimack

Searching Merrimack County for any and all LANGMAID/LANGMADE/LANGMEAD ancesters. My gggrandfather Freeman LANGMADE states in the 1850 Portland, Me census that he is from NH. Any help greatly appreciated. He s...

Reed Descendants Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Clark Reed

Surnames > Reed

...message it seems like there is some info missing like from my side of the family Cheney Reed m Hannah Langmaid, my great great grandfather does not show up as a child jonathan curtis reed

Reed Descendants Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Clark Reed

Surnames > Reed

...message it seems like there is some info missing like from my side of the family Cheney Reed m Hannah Langmaid, my great great grandfather does not show up as a child jonathan curtis reed, they has another so...

Cheney Hannah Langmaid Reed Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Clark Reed

Surnames > Reed

lately im finding that my great great grandfater was omited from the list of children - im looking for anyone who has info on any descendents that are a live now from oakham ma area.

Re: Langmade's in Chichester Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by Jim Brock

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Merrimack

hi Patricia, i read one of your messages and we have a Langmaid in our family history. if you are interested please contact me at onsnap99@aol.com. thank you Jim Brock

Re: Langmade's in Chichester Posted on: 22 Aug 2001, by  habbys1

Jim, do you have anything about a Juanita Langmaid born in Hallowell, Maine?

Thomas SELLARS Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by  natscatt

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

...Sellars and Margaret Nelson Shaw are also my relatives,as well as Butlers,Murfet,Murphett,Walters,Wise,Langmaid,Strawberry,Hulcombe,to name a few, I don't have the book you want,but there is the launching of ...

Re: Chattertons in Fulton county Posted on: 18 Oct 2001, by Garth Chatterton

Surnames > Chatterton

...elusive grandmother, I mean the one who was married to Cornelius Chatterton, I found her in another line(Langmaid) her maiden name was Sarah Requa and she was born in 1775, no idea where yet, but I will keep ...

Re: Daniel Rundle Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by Jill Wilson

Surnames > Rundle

...Daniel Rundle arrived in Tasmania in 1832 with his wife Mary their daughter Sarah and his stepson Richard Langmaid. After their arrival they had more children:- William Saunders born 1834 John Hicks...

Info on old Seaman's home in Somerville 1930's for Merchant Marine Posted on: 23 Aug 2002, by  MargaretCoope...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

...anything about one and what/where their records might be. His death certificate listed his residence as 8 Langmaid Avenue, Somerville, Mass, this was in 1936. Any information appreciated.

Re: Info on old Seaman's home in Somerville 1930's for Merchant Marine Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by Betty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

...towns away. I've never heard of the Seamen's Home .. but I looked on my old street-map book, and Langmaid Street is a short street off of Broadway. It is only about 6-7 streets away from the Medford li...

Re: Info on old Seaman's home in Somerville 1930's for Merchant Marine Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by Sharon Sergeant

Hello A 1933 insurance map shows the Princeton apartments at 8 Langmaid avenue in Somerville. The index does not mention a Seaman's home - it does mention schools, churces, businesses and other landmarks. Langmaid Av...

Re: John and William Rosevear from Cornwall Posted on: 31 Jan 2003, by Mary Ann Sonnichsen

Surnames > Rosevear

...Rosevear. His father was Stanley Rosevear and his father was John Rosevear and his wife was Mary Elizabeth Langmaid. I would be interested in sharing information. Thank you

Re: Richard Albert Rosevear Posted on: 31 Jan 2003, by Mary Ann Sonnichsen

Surnames > Rosevear

Albert Rosevear was my stepfather's uncle. I would be interested in sharing information.

Clevland C Jones, bc1882 Posted on: 18 Apr 2003, by  Dale Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Worcester

...the Newark, MD area. I know no other details of this shooting. This Clevland was married to Florence Langmaid who was prevously married to a Bowen. It was likely a second marriage for Clevland as well. If...

WILL OF HARRISON GRIFFIN OF CHICHESTER, NH Posted on: 21 Dec 2003, by  briarswillowb...

Surnames > Griffin

I Harrison Griffin of Chichester in the County of Merrimack and State of New Hampshire, being week in body, but of a sound and perfect mind and memory, do make this my last Will and Testament in manne...

Looking for Langmaid Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by  grosbeak39

I am looking for any descendants of Arthur Henry and Bertha Violet Langmaid of Milton, VT. I believe that these are my mother's birth parents, whom she and her siblings were taken away from and put into foste...

Langmaid, Aurthur Henry Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by  grosbeak39

...Violet (or Violet Teresa)Hicks. I am also interested in talking to any known relative of Chester Arthur Langmaid and Nellie Viola Edmunds.Chester and Arthur could possibly have been brothers.Both born in Newa...

Mary Nellie Golden Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by  grosbeak39

Surnames > Golden

...ethnicity (ie; parents, siblings, was she native american?) I am a descendant of Bertha Violet (Hicks) Langmaid and Arthur Henry Langmaid. They are my mom's biological parents. My mom was placed in adoption, and neve...

Re: Langmaids Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by Mike Wheatley

Surnames > Langley

...I am interested in this lineage, as I am the grandson of Arthur Henry and Bertha Violet (nee Hicks) Langmaid, and seek information on this couple. Maybe you can help me. Please email me directly at the above ...

Hicks Descendants Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by Mike Wheatley

Surnames > Hicks

...grandson of William Augustus, and seek info regarding his daughter Bertha Violet, who married Arthur Henry Langmaid. Please Help Me if you can.

Re: Zadock Bennett Posted on: 28 Jun 2004, by  Mitsy9

Surnames > Bennett

Wondering if you had any more info for the Bennett family. I am also updating my address to.... Marilyn.Bennett@MFGlobal.com or mitsy_9@yahoo.ca

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions