Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "LANGMAID" - 236 Messages

per page

Re: Heath family in Danville,VT Posted on: 16 Sep 2004, by  barrybramwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Caledonia

...and his first wife Harriett Taylor. Phebe was his second. Wm's parents were Simon Heath and Susan Langmaid. Simon was from Bridgewater NH but I haven't traced him further. I would like any information you...

Henry Ware, Jr Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by John Langmaid

Topics > Research Resources > Genealogy e-zines > Somebody's Links

Rev Henry Ware, Jr was a 3rd great-grandfather of mine. Many of his sermons have been published, both singley and as part of books. These sermons go for about $10 - $20 on the used book market. While ...

Ola Mae Carter Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

July 26, 1989 Sapulpa Herald Creek Co. Ok. OLA MAE CARTER Services for Ola Mae Carter will be 2 p.m. Thursday at the Church of god of Prophecy with the Rev. Gerald Byrd officiating. Burial will be ...

malcolm's in port malcolm Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by  christine_hou...

Surnames > Malcolm

...malcolm, having ella bell malcolm m. james henry nolan having richard arnold nolan m. jacqueline ann langmaid having1. richard a. nolan 2.mark nolan 3. lynn nolan 4.living +family living? or any of the follow...

Surnames > Malcolm

...malcolm, having ella bell malcolm m. james henry nolan having richard arnold nolan m. jacqueline ann langmaid having1. richard a. nolan 2.mark nolan 3. lynn nolan 4.living +family living? or any of the follow...

Langmaids Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by  dawn1785

Surnames > Langley

Ed, You said that you have something that is fairly complete on the Langmaid/Langmade family. Do you have a Lorenzo Langmade (d. 1906 KS) in your information? I believe that two of his brothers were Will and...

Surnames > Malcolm

LANGMADE, RICKARDS, RECKARDS Posted on: 12 Apr 1998, by Sandy Rice

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wyoming

The LANGMADE (sometimes LANGMAID) family lived in Arcade, Wyoming Cty. during the 1830's--William LANGMADE was head of family. Abner RECKARD also spelled many other different ways eg. RICKARD lived with the L...

Parks Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by  TedParks58

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

...County,Ontario-his wife had two sons,George Davis or Davies and Morley Davis or Davies plus two daughters-Mrs. May Langmaid and Mrs. Victoria Schenack

Re: Brock's of New Hampshire Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by Jim Brock

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Rockingham

...family. we have a John I Brock that was born in 1834 in the town of Pittsfield NH. he married Rosma Langmaid Leighton and had a few kids but none of them were named Stephen. i do have alot of info. on our fam...

Daniel Rundle Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  MReynolds0143

Surnames > Rundle

Hello All Am looking for the parents of Daniel Rundle who together with his wife Mary Langmaid(nee Hicks)went to Australia about 1832. He was a Wheelwright,blacksmith and a saddler. He came with a letter of ...

Carpenter Surname Posted on: 22 Mar 2001, by  Sherian1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Waldo

Theresa, I think I know most of the Carpenters in Maine, NB and NH where mine originated and moved into York county, Penobscot, and Waldo county. I am sorry I am not familiar with Vermont Carpenters. ...

Re: LANGMAID, Susan Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by Sue Dent

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

Was your Susan Langmaid actually born in Liskeard or just in the registration district. I ask because there are a large number of Langmaids in Polperro/Talland in Liskeard district. Some info on this branch o...

LANGMAID, Susan Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  m_davies2

Any info on Susan Langmaid b1845 Liskeard, Cornwall. Married James Davies 1872 Plympton, Devon.

Re: HENDER Pelynt Cornwall Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by  peshaltate

just a quick one to let u know that my mum was a langmaid,my great gran was a hender,she had about 5or six children sarah alee langmaid (my nanny)her twin rebecha ,rodha,charlie ,jack or james all from plynt duloe ,...

henderson of campobello Posted on: 28 Dec 2003, by  NathanHenders...

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

I have a Craig Henderson and a Dorothy Langmaid in my records as well as 3 kids Josephine Robert henry ????? dont know the name of the last one it was said that Craig had a first wife before he married D...

Parks, Davis, Davies, Langmaid, Janick Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by Ted Parks

Localities > North America > Canada > British Columbia > General

...Nov.19,1905 in Clayton,B.C.-he died in 1909 and his wife died in 1937-she had 4 children-May (Davies) Langmaid,Mrs.Janick, George Davis or Davies and Morley Davis or Davies

Young & Langmaid families Posted on: 13 May 2000, by Sharyn Herian

...for the Parents of Eliza Young who married William Carpenter in/of Eastport. Eliza's mother was named Langmaid. Any help is much appreciated Email to Soap@foxwoodgardens.com

Re: James Langmaid/Lizzie Kitt, Par, Cornwall Posted on: 19 May 2003, by  Walter_Nieber

Judy, Glad that I could fill in some data on the family for you. If yo do find any descendants please forward my e-mail address to them. They may have additional info of James' family. Walter

Re: James Langmaid/Lizzie Kitt, Par, Cornwall Posted on: 18 May 2003, by  JudyLester65

...1848 Par, Cornwall, but there is no Ancestry file for her. It was the oldest son, William Phillips Langmaid, born 24 March 1860, who led me to the mother. William married Eva Eugenia Heath in 1886. I am cu...

Re: James Langmaid/Lizzie Kitt, Par, Cornwall Posted on: 18 May 2003, by  Walter_Nieber

Would seem to be correct family. I had no info for his mother as she had died by 1881 census. John LANGMAID Head W Male 55 Lansallos, Cornwall, England Master Mariner William LANGMAID Son U M...

Re: James Langmaid/Lizzie Kitt, Par, Cornwall Posted on: 17 May 2003, by  JudyLester65

I have a James Langmaid, born ABT 1873, Par, Cornwall, son of John Bartlett Langmaid and Mary Ann Phillips, with lots of siblings. One of his elder brothers married into a family that I am currently researching. Mi...

James Langmaid/Lizzie Kitt, Par, Cornwall Posted on: 28 Mar 2003, by  Walter_Nieber

m. 1898, St Austell. Residing in St Blazey by 1901.

JAMES/WILLIAM CARPENTER Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by SHARYN HERIAN

...Waldo counties in Maine. He Married Eliza (Young?) in West Isles in 1825. Other related families are LANGMAID, PHIPPEN, GILMORE. I Will share what I have for any Carpenter families during early 1800's Thank ...

PIERCE-BANNARD, marriage 1936 Posted on: 17 Mar 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Newspaper, Feb. 24, 1936 The wedding of Miss Mary Markle Bannard, of Irvington-on-Hudson, New York, to Wallace Lincoln Pierce, of Boston, Massachusetts, took place Saturday in St. Ba...

Re: TREGOWETHs UK, Oz, NZ Posted on: 23 Apr 2004, by  warbey

Surnames > Tregoweth

Hello Sally My name is Tony Warbey,my gandfathers name was Langmaid,his mothers married name also Langmaid, but her mothers name was Ann Tregoweth ,but i can find no more info other that they came from Tywardreath in...

Looking for grandfathers family Posted on: 13 May 2001, by Linda Wade Yaw

Surnames > Wade

...quite a while He and His father are both named Harry George Wade. Harry sr. was married to Mable Ethel Langmaid and divorced around 1912-1914? My father never talked about Him. Any info will be appriecated

Looking for grandfathers family Posted on: 13 May 2001, by Linda Wade Yaw

Surnames > Wade

...quite a while He and His father are both named Harry George Wade. Harry sr. was married to Mable Ethel Langmaid and divorced around 1912-1914? My father never talked about Him. Any info will be appriecated

Loring Chase Jr Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by Holly

Surnames > Chase

...in the Civil War he was livng in Newfane, VT. He married Hannah daughter of Samuel and Polly Martha (Langmaid) Shepard. They had a son William Alvin born on 22 Apr 1860 in Peacham, VT and he married Lizzie F...

Re: Maybury family tree Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by Elsie Langmaid

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

Thanks for your reply. My Thomas Nicholson was born in 1797 in County Kerry, Ireland. He and Elizabeth and their children resided in Bruce and Huron Counties in Ontario in the late 1850's. Their son J...

Chase - Langmaid - Farnum - Bascom - Hill - Kay - Villemaire Posted on: 30 Sep 2006, by Tina P. Mann

Surnames > Chase

I am looking for any/all information on William Chase. He was married to Doris Elizabeth Bascom (b. September 30, 1922) and they had 4 children: Carol, Beatrice, Louie (Louis or Lewis) and Bobby (Robe...

Chase - Langmaid - Farnum - Bascom - Hill - Kay - Villemaire Posted on: 30 Sep 2006, by Tina P. Mann

Surnames > Chase

I am looking for any/all information on William Chase. He was married to Doris Elizabeth Bascom (b. September 30, 1922) and they had 4 children: Carol, Beatrice, Louie (Louis or Lewis) and Bobby (Robe...

Albert Harold PRUE died 2002 - New Hampshire Posted on: 26 Jun 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Prue

...and surrounded by his loving family. He was born in St. Johnsbury, Vt., the son of Frank and Grace (Langmaid) Prue. He moved from St. Johnsbury to Northfield over 20 years ago. He was a security officer at...

Sarah Lewis Gorton born 1790, W Greenwich, NY Posted on: 23 Feb 2001, by John Langmaid

Surnames > Gorton

Sarah died in 1860 in Ellery, NY, and married Joseph Smiley in 1807. Can anyone help me find Sarah's parents so I can tie her into the Gorton family tree? Would someone mind checking their Gorton book...

Wades in Oregon Posted on: 12 May 2001, by Linda Wade Yaw

Surnames > Wade

...George Wade and was born in Canada somewhere, My father was born in Vermont, his mother was Mable Ethel Langmaid. I cant find any thing else about my grandfather.

William C. Carpenter b. 1803 St. Andrews NB Posted on: 22 Jan 2005, by Sharyn Herian

Surnames > Carpenter

William C. Carpenter apprears in Eastport Vital Records and was born June 30th, 1803 in Charlotte County, parish of St. Andrews New Brunswick. He married Ruth R. on Aug 20th, 1825 in West Isles. ...

JAMES WILLIAM OR WILLET CARPENTER & ELIZA YOUNG Posted on: 16 Jan 2005, by  Sherian1

Surnames > Carpenter

James Willet Carpenter married Eliza Young or Eliza Langmaid "of the Provinces" about 1825 at Eastport or Campobello. He and Eliza lived in Troy, Waldo County ME from early 1830s to about 1839 wh...

CHARLES S. CARPENTER ST. ANDREWS NB> EASTPORT MAINE Posted on: 16 Jan 2005, by  Sherian1

Surnames > Carpenter

Seeking parents and siblings of Charles S. Carpenter b. 1791 who lived in Eastport ME in 1830's to 1860's. However, Charles S. Carpenter had a son, William C. Carpenter born in St. Andrews NB, June ...

Missing Person Posted on: 18 Mar 2004, by  tamrh97

Surnames > Herbert

...have died at a young age. Any help would be greatly appreciated. May be related through marriage to Langmaid family.

Re: Knowles, Lowell, MA Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by  thosewerethed...

Surnames > Knowles

...1848 in Lowell. Her father was Simon Knowles, no specific info about him. Abigail's mother was Deborah Langmaid, b. abt 1758 in Barrington, Strafford Co, NH. Abigail had a sister, Esther (b. Nov 29, 1781 in...

Langmaids 1780s to 1861 Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Sharyn Herian

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Charlotte

...and I went over the names you provided very carefully. The Henry in West Isles b. in 1797 could be a Langmaid cousin as could Samuel b. in 1810. Mary "the lodger", born in 1782, could even be Eliza'...

Carpenter & Langmaid Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  MarilynStrout...

In the 1861 census there is the family of John & Eliza Langmaid, he age 35 born Deer Island, she age 30 born St. Andrews.They had William age 11, Georgianna 10, George 8, Randolp age 7 and John age 5. In ...

Carpenter and Langmaid Marriage Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Sharyn Herian

Seeking any Young and Langmaid marriages for 1800's. Seeking the parents of Eliza Young b. 1806/1808 who married William or Thomas Carpenter about 1825. Thomas perhaps a descendant of Archaleus Carpenter. Tha...

Langmaid Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Katie McCoubrey

There is a Randolph Langmaid that married Sarah Ellen McCoubrey around 1880. They had two known children William Norman b. May 7, 1883 and Sarah Josephine b. Apr. 4, 1886. There is still one Langmaid living in St. An...

Re: Looking for Langmaid ( I'm one) Posted on: 30 Jul 2006, by  wolfowl

Surnames > Langmaid

I'm a Langmaid s well. I've traced my family back to COrnwall. Samuel Langmaid is my ggg-granfather and left Cornwall via Portsea to Ontario Canada. Most of that branch is still in Ontario with a couple moving to the...

Re: Langmaid-Samuel and Henry Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by Sharyn Herian

Surnames > Langmaid

Has a reply ever been received for this query? I am thinking this is my Langmaid family. Thank you for any help Sharyn Carpenter Herian

Danville, VT Posted on: 27 Nov 1998, by  cynthia_Spaul...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...bicentennial project. Frederick Porter Haviland b c 1808 Danville, VT m. Patty'Eliza' Colby and Solomon Langmaid. Any help will be appreciated.

Roblee, Robley, Sardinia Erie Co. NY Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by Phil Roblee

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

...married Nancy ____ and lived in Sardinia. They had 5 children: 1.Benjamin Burt(1837-1933), married Myrtle Langmaid (Benjamin and Myrtle adopted Pauline Langmade, who apparently adopted the Roblee name, spelli...

Reply to Ed Langmaid Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Heather Yeoman (nee Langmead)

Surnames > Langley

Dear Ed, I wondered if in your searches you have come across a Leslie Roy Langmead. He left the US for Australia. I have been unable to find any information about his parents or where he came from. Ha...

Reply about Sarah Jane's parents Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  janrobald

Surnames > Rosevear

You mention John Mary Langmaid, I have a photo taken in Parr in Cornwall in 1911 and the photo has a Harry and Mary Landmaid and their daughter Ethel. My grandfather is in this large family photo and he is r...

per page