Search the Boards

Search Results for "LAUGHERY" - 520 Messages

per page

Loughry Posted on: 17 Sep 1998, by Karen Gwilliams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

Looking for information about John Loughry, born around 1737 in York Co., PA ; died after 1781 in PA. Served in Rev. War .Was a private in the 5th Penn. Continental Line

Hayes & Stevens; Elizabethtown; 1800s Posted on: 06 May 1999, by  RECKORD

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

...Uriah Stevens married Sally/Sarah Ann Hayes on Sep. 25, 1834 in Dearborn co., Indiana and lived near Laughery Creek south of Aurora, Indiana. Later they ended up in Elizabethtown, Ohio where they are buried. ...

IN: Ripley co 1847, Adam SHOWERS to Tully WISE Posted on: 15 Jan 1999, by Pam Shelton-Anderson

Surnames > Wise

...Ripley County: part of NW Qr of SW Qr of S11-T9-R11E and was bounded as follows: Beginning at the Bank of Laughery Creek on the West line of said Quarter thence running south to the corner of said Quarter the...

IN: Ripley co 1851, Tully WISE to Christian WESER Posted on: 25 Jan 1999, by Pam Shelton-Anderson

Surnames > Wise

...Ripley co for $85.00. Part of the NW Qr of the SW Qr of S11-T9-R11E. Beginning and the banks of the Laughery Creek on the wessst line of said Qr and running south to the corned of said Qr thence east until a ...

Johnson, Craven Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by  bigred53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Roane

...Johnson, 1800-1889, William Hickman Johnson, 1810-1892, Olman, Nancy married a Scott, and Rachel married a Laughery. William Hickman Johnson is my gggrandfather. Seeking info that his father was Craven Johns...

Timmons & Purkey families 1870's Posted on: 29 Nov 1999, by Bev Peterson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bates

Does anyone have info on Timmons, or Purkeys or Simmons living in Bates Co in 1870's? Names: Hamie Timmons married Joseph Francis Purkey there on Dec 18, 1873. Other Timmons were Joseph, Elizabeth,Ell...

Alva Shoemaker Posted on: 12 Jul 1999, by Lonnie R Shoemaker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Chariton

...James B married Wealthy B Summers Rebecca Frances married Andrew D Ramsey Sarah N married Joseph E Laughery Soloman Benjamin married Ursala Emma Call Henry Franklin married Annie Elizabeth Tate My line i...

Park-Brooke Co, VA or WVA Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by  HaroldChandle...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Brooke

Looking for Robert Park, b abt 1790, m unk, at least one daughter Mary Elizabeth Park, b 1810 m Isreal Laughery, at least one daughter, Mary Elizabdth Laughery, b 1849. Any help appreciated.

Martin Rivette obit - 1999 Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...Rivette; children, Michael, William, Mary Kay, Carolyn, Martin, Matthew, Beth and Paul; step-son, Greg Laughery of Switzerland; grandchildren, James, Janese, Ashley, Vincent, Alexander, Michael, Katie, Lawren...

roll call Posted on: 13 Nov 1999, by john laughery

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Monroe

looking for info on robert morris b 1855 m to olive fleming.olives father was l m fleming thanks john

Pike Township: Boundaries and Organization Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by  HeritageDrive...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Ohio

..."History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties." 1885 PIKE, the western township of Ohio County, lies between Laughery Creek on the north, and Switzerland County on the south, and between Cass and Union To...

Pike Twp: Early Settlement and Notes Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by  HeritageDrive...

...settled about the close of the first decade in the present century. One of the very early settlers along Laughery Creek, in the neighborhood of the mouth of Bear Creek, was Thomas RAND, a man with a large fam...

Pike Twp: Industries Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by Ruth Hoggatt

...Ohio Counties" 1885. Probably as early as 1816 or 1817, Judge WATTS built a grist and saw mill on Laughery Creek pretty well up toward the "Indian Boundary Line." Prior to this he had a kind o...

Pike Twp: Churches, Graveyards and Schools Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by  HeritageDrive...

From "History of Dearborn & Ohio Counties," 1885. On the west side of Laughery Creek about one mile east of the western boundary of the county at the old graveyard situated there, nearly at the...

Cass Twp: Pioneer Settlement, Incidents and Traditions Posted on: 16 Dec 1999, by  HeritageDrive...

...1798, to Grant's Creek; from thence, in 1800, to a point on the Ohio River (Randolph Township), opposite Laughery Island. Her he built a cabin, obtaining from the island boards enough to ...

J. Charles Laughary/Laughery Posted on: 10 Jun 1999, by Barbara Hudnall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

...b. ca.1849 from Indiana Co., PA. m. to Maggie SIMPSON ca.1873. Have been told his father was Daniel LAUGHERY, do not know who his mother was. Moved to WV. They had six children - Harvey, Mary, Harry, Charlie,...

Update - Wm. R. WISE Posted on: 13 Nov 1999, by Francis Wise

Surnames > Wise

William Robert WISE (1848 - 1939) was a son of George Washington WISE of Laughery Twp, Ripley Co., IN. He married Lysia ROSS (1850 - 1910). They started married life in Greensburg, Decatur Co, IN. After 1875 ...

Andrew BONHAM Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by Diann Lamb

Surnames > Bonham

...Shane, Where was you Andrew Bonham born or married? My Great Grandfather was Andrew Bonham,married Mary Laughery in Oregon. Lived in Dayton, Washington. His daughter, Cora Bonham, is my grandmother. If anyon...

ANDREW BONHAM Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Diann Lamb

Surnames > Bonham

Hi Shane, I don't know much about my Andrew. He married Mary Matilda Laughery abt. 1888 in Milton-freewater, Umatilla, Oregon. He spent most of his married life in Dayton, Wa. My Dad has told me that his gran...

John R. Curry Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by Dave Curry

Surnames > Curry

I've just found info on GGrandfather, John R. Curry, of Blairsville, Indiana county,PA married Mary F. Laughery in Burrell Twp., Indiana County PA, On Sept. 20, 1867. My grandfather, Harry Leslie, was born in...

WILSONS/EARLY SETTLERS Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by  JPerney7074

...early settlers inscribed in it. Can anyone give me the list of those names on that stone? It is close to Laughery Creek. I know that Wilson is one of the names and I am a descendant of Joshua and Mary Jackson...

Jonathan Wright, Va. WV Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Donna

Surnames > Wright

.............. 3 Isaac Newton Wright b: Bet. 1854 - 1855 in Tyler Co. WVA ............... +Eliza Anne Laughery b: Bet. 1857 - 1858 in Harrison WVa m: August 13, 1874 ........... 3 Sarah Wright b: 1855 ..........

Mary Tasker Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  xxLondonberry

Surnames > Tasker

Does anyone have information about a Mary A. Tasker born in Dunbar, Fayette Co.,PA on September 5, 1841. married to a David Laughery. They had 10 chldren I think. Thanks.

BOYER/LAUGHERY CONNECTION Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  edwinahoy

Surnames > Boyer

MY MOTHERS NAMES IS SHIRLEY JEAN BOYER. FATHERS NAME IS EDWARD LINN LAUGHERY SR. I AM TRACING THE FAMILY HISTORY AND I AM STUCK! GRANDFATHERS NAME IS CHARLES F. BOYER WAS MARRIED TO FLORENCE LIVENGOOD, FROM G...

LAUGHERY/BOYER CONNECTION Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  edwinahoy

Surnames > Laughrey

MY FATHERS NAME IS EDWARD LINN LAUGHERY SR. AND MY MOTHERS NAME IS SHIRLEY JEAN BOYER. I AM SEARCHING THE FAMILY TREE--I AM STUCK ON FINDING MY MOTHERS FAMILY. HER FATHER IS CHARLES F. BOYER AND WAS MARRIED T...

Looking for Hazel Lucas Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Cindy Kessler

Surnames > Lucas

Hazel's maiden name is either Lucas or Laughery. Her father's name is John. He was born in Pittsburg, Penna. on March 15, 1896. His last name was Lucas till his grand parents adopted him and gave him the name...

Ezra Lathrop (1803-1885) Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by  BarbHuff38

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Decatur

...first year was spent in Dearborn county, but the family finally settled in Ripley county on the hills of Laughery Creek. Block houses, to which the inhabitants fled for protection from the Indians, were still...

Lightcap Family Posted on: 13 Jul 2000, by John R. Cope

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cumberland

...children were: Mary Lightcap (aka Molly, Mollie, Polly) never married Jane Lightcap married John Wilson Laughery Solomon Lightcap Annie McQuilkin Samuel Lightcap (twin) married to Elizabeth Swan Johnston Lig...

loftin/lofton Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by alice loftin laughery

Surnames > Lofton

my grandfather,that I never knew wastom loftin ,also some question that they may have spelled their name both ways in the family. I don't know much about the family, my father's name was Jesse .there ...

Loughery Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  hutmj

Surnames > Loughrey

I am looking for a Martha Loughrey (or Laughery) She married Charles Paisley and moved to South Dakota from Greensberg Pa. She would have been born about 1884 and I am told she was burried in the family plot ...

Greeley-Gordon Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Greeley

...She died in 1908 in Iowa. Don't know who her parents were. In her obit. it says a man by the last name Laughery was at her funeral from Nebraska, he was her brother. Please tell me some of these names ring a ...

WILSON- BLUE Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  JPerney7074

...on the Joshua WILSON who married Margaret BLUE. The Blue family were landowners in Ohio County in the Laughery valley and many Wilsons lived on the Dearborn side of Laughery. I believe this Joshua was a son of Benjam...

Kanouse, Abraham Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by elizabeth Lampe

Surnames > Westervelt

Abraham Kanouse was born in early 1800"s married Isabel Laughery Kanouse. They may be from tyron mills Fayette Co PA. They settled and died in Livingston or Ionia Co. Michigan. Their children were Mary A...

BROOKOVER, Ethel M. Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Suzanne Hadley

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

...1999, at her residence. She was born in Wood County, WV, a daughter of the late Raymond and Fonda Beall Laughery. She was a homemaker, and was a member of the VFW Post #8127, Vienna Ladies Auxiliary, and the...

Young, William, Mar. 8, 1962, McDonald "Record-Outlook" Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Victoria Hospodar Valentine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Washington

...Masonic Lodge, Moundsville, WV. Surviving are four children, Thomas of New York City, Mrs Jeannette LAUGHERY of Fourth St. McDonald, Robert of Scott Twp., and William Jr. of Bethel Park, and a sister Mrs. Ha...

Purkey Family Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  tomoneil50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bates

JOHN WESLEY PURKEY (1816-1796)with his 2nd wife moved to Adrian, Morgan County, MO. JOHN was born a Quaker, but early in his adulthood changed to the Methodist religion. He possibly adopted his second...

Cecil Vivian LAUGHERY Posted on: 24 Dec 2000, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Counties > Pima

NOTE: This is my father. Name: Cecil V(ivian) Laughery Residence: Glasgow, KY Died: Monday, 8 January 1996, residence, heart attack, age 82. Born: Chestnut, Logan, IL Son of: John W. and Clara Vandevender Laughery, ...

John's Wife Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  Adcul1

Surnames > Culbertson

...are mentioning John Boyd Culbertson born in 1798 in Lycoming Pa? If so, his wife's name is Priscilla Laughery or Lowery. She was born 8/24/1804 Married John 2/10/1820 in Erie County, PA... Died 5/26/1850 in L...

Adrian Merrill Posted on: 11 Feb 2001, by Sarah Lynn Laughery

Surnames > Merrill

I also am a descendent of Adrian Merrill through James Gobble Merrill. My mother and I have been trying to put together a solid past history, perhaps you can help? Perhaps I can help you?

Adrian Merrill-Claudia Merrill Whetstone Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by Sarah Laughery

Surnames > Merrill

...Her farms in Gutherie County, Iowa (two of them side by side)are still run by my Great uncle Kirby Joe Laughery and Great aunt Zona Lou Laughery. Gutherie County, Iowa where Adrian Merrill was buried, and an incredib...

Adrian Merrill-Claudia Merrill Whetstone Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by Sarah Laughery

Surnames > Merrill

...Her farms in Gutherie County, Iowa (two of them side by side)are still run by my Great uncle Kirby Joe Laughery and Great aunt Zona Lou Laughery. Gutherie County, Iowa where Adrian Merrill was buried, and an incredib...

J.Q.A. Tufts Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by lissa Garman

Surnames > Tufts

...Farmington page 214 1860 Iowa Census Muscatine County Wilton page 562 1850 Indiana Census Dearborn County Laughery page 431 1900 California Census Los Angeles County Los Angeles ED48 11 Biographical Direc...

Johannes Conrad Stumpf Posted on: 28 Feb 2001, by Sharon Heard

Surnames > Stump

...Adams, Sarah Darcas, Mary C. and Solomon Columbus. Andrew was born 10 October 1827. He married Harriet Laughery 18 July 1857 in western Virginia. He died 14 May 1913 in Monte Rio, California. Conrad was born...

Milton Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  wilmalohide84

Milton (Ohio County) is located on Laughery Creek, Union township, SR 262 south of Dillsboro, In. Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is also located on SR 262 about half way between Dillsboro and Rising Sun (apprx. 10 mil...

Henry Miller descendants Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Kenneth Potter

...June 1889 in Aurora, IN (Note: Henry Miller's home was the big porticoed mansion on Old Route 56 by Laughery Creek which was in my youth called Tomary Farm)     Stark Family Facts (writt...

John Q. A. Tufts Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by l. garman

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...Farmington page 214 1860 Iowa Census Muscatine County Wilton page 562 1850 Indiana Census Dearborn County Laughery page 431 1900 California Census Los Angeles County Los ...

Joseph Laughery Posted on: 06 May 2001, by Steva Davis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Bartholomew

I am searching for a Joseph Laughery who married Celinda (or Selinda) Crowell after her husband died in the Civil War. She had a son, George Edward Crowell, b. 1864 in Elkhart, IN and he had a son, Joel, when...

greeley's Posted on: 17 May 2001, by  cindykgarcia

Surnames > Greeley

...Benjamin Pryor and that she had a brother, at the time of her death, who lived in Nebraska by the last name Laughery. Could you look and see if she happens to be in one of your volumes? Don't know who her par...

Confused on Rosa Married to Ira Haught Posted on: 25 May 2001, by Sheila D. Hincy

Surnames > Haught

...information handed down from a cousin that Rosa father is Isaac Newton Wright and mother is Eliza Ann Laughery. I can trace the Laughery but I get absolutly no where is Isaac. Most docuemnts claim that Ann May Thomps...

Laughery name Posted on: 29 May 2001, by  DKohls7471

Surnames > Laughrey

The ONLY Laughery name that I have is Viola Belle Laughery b. 1891, d. 1972. She was married to a Harrison Martin Bollerhay (Bo-ler-hi). As far as I know they only had two daughters. Bollerhay is my line, am just try...

per page