Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "NEIDERHISER" - 48 Messages

per page

Re: Emily Dillie Grund Lyons Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by Joyce Neiderhiser

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Gage

...if any? I would appreciate it if you could help me with any type of information. Thank You,Joyce Neiderhiser countrygirl413@juno.com

Re: Dwyer/McGarrity Posted on: 13 Jun 2002, by Michael P. McGarrity

Surnames > Dwyer

...(ni Owens) McGarrity also came to SW PA. Ligonier, specifically. I know them personally. One, Bethany Neiderhiser, is a former student of mine. She's a practicing attorney in Pittsburgh, PA. Other branches ar...

Neiderhiser - PA Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Neiderhiser

Is anyone out there? Trying to complete family tree project.

Re: GILBERT MILLER Posted on: 08 Dec 2001, by  Stelmarski_Ro...

Surnames > Miller

...Gilbert Wesley Miller who was born in Trent, PA. on 8/25/1916 and parents were John G. Miller and Eliza Neiderhiser. Gilbert died in 1977. E-mail roncandy@aol.com or call toll free 888-765-5460. ...

Re: I NEED HELP FINDING EDGETT'S Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by Larry Paul Neiderhiser

Surnames > Edgett

Your Aunt Carolyn, in Oklahoma might know, or your Aunt Lois, in Loma Linda, CA might have information. She's currently living with her son, Ricky Danforth, and you could look him up in the white pag...

Re: I NEED HELP FINDING EDGETT'S Posted on: 24 Jun 2005, by Joyce Neiderhiser

Surnames > Edgett

Hi Larry: Thanks for answering my message board on rootsweb.com. I have talked to Ray. He's my father-in-law. I can't seem to get any help on the Edgett's let alone the Neiderhiser's.

Re: I NEED HELP FINDING EDGETT'S Posted on: 21 Jun 2005, by Larry Paul Neiderhiser

Surnames > Edgett

Call Raymond A Neiderhiser at 10132 Phelan Rd., Hesperia Ca. 1-760-948-2304 or 1-760-949-2755 Larry

I NEED HELP FINDING EDGETT'S Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by Joyce

Surnames > Edgett

...They were from California. Bud was killed in a motorcycle accident. Elsie Darlene m. Raymond Arthur Neiderhiser. They had 3 children Carolyn, Patricia and Raymond LLoyd. Virginia m. ?Anderson. If anyone coul...

Family Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Neiderhiser

I'll have to dig it out again. My family settled in Jones Mills/Mount Pleasant area of PA around 1801 or so. Other spelling is Neiderheiser. George was one of the first ones I've traced.

Neiderhiser Message Board Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Chuck Neiderhiser

Surnames > Neiderhiser

Cindy, I have been doing research on the Neiderhiser family tree for four years now. I would be interested in comparing notes. Chuck

George Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Neiderhiser

The records we have list Rudolph as the beginning. His wife Roseanna migrated from Schwarzenau Germany to Bern Switzerland and then to the US around 1828. Rudolph's son Jacob is my line.

Neiderhiser family tree Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Matthew Rowland

Surnames > Neiderhiser

My father was W Vernon Neiderhiser from Ely Ia. I know his family originated from the PA area. I had very little contact with Vern and know almost nothing about the Neiderhiser name or history, please send me any or all in...

George Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by matt

Surnames > Neiderhiser

Cindy, from what I have learned George is one of seven brothers to have immigrated from around the Swiss-German boarder. My great grandfather was Isaha the brother to have settled in Ely to farm. Mabe...

NIDERHISER Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by JAYE

Surnames > Neiderhiser

CINDY..I KNOW A FAMILY IN KANSAS CITY,MO. WITH THIS NAME. IF INTERESTED E-MAIL ME

Neiderhiser Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Neiderhiser

It appears my family came to America around 1800 and settled in PA. How about yours?

per page