Search the Boards

Search Results for "NEIDERHISER" - 48 Messages

per page

Neiderhiser - PA Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Neiderhiser

Is anyone out there? Trying to complete family tree project.

Neiderhiser Message Board Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Chuck Neiderhiser

Surnames > Neiderhiser

Cindy, I have been doing research on the Neiderhiser family tree for four years now. I would be interested in comparing notes. Chuck

Neiderhiser Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Neiderhiser

It appears my family came to America around 1800 and settled in PA. How about yours?

Neiderhiser family tree Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Matthew Rowland

Surnames > Neiderhiser

My father was W Vernon Neiderhiser from Ely Ia. I know his family originated from the PA area. I had very little contact with Vern and know almost nothing about the Neiderhiser name or history, please send me any or all in...

Family Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Neiderhiser

I'll have to dig it out again. My family settled in Jones Mills/Mount Pleasant area of PA around 1801 or so. Other spelling is Neiderheiser. George was one of the first ones I've traced.

George Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by matt

Surnames > Neiderhiser

Cindy, from what I have learned George is one of seven brothers to have immigrated from around the Swiss-German boarder. My great grandfather was Isaha the brother to have settled in Ely to farm. Mabe...

NIDERHISER Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by JAYE

Surnames > Neiderhiser

CINDY..I KNOW A FAMILY IN KANSAS CITY,MO. WITH THIS NAME. IF INTERESTED E-MAIL ME

George Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > Neiderhiser

The records we have list Rudolph as the beginning. His wife Roseanna migrated from Schwarzenau Germany to Bern Switzerland and then to the US around 1828. Rudolph's son Jacob is my line.

neiderhiser in Jones Mills Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  stephster34

Surnames > Neiderhiser

I'm looking for a Sarah Priscilla Neiderhiser, she was the daughter of a Catherine Stairs and ? Neiderhiser, Catherine's second husband. She was born abt 1862 in the Donegal/Jones Mills area. She went on to marry a Barron....

LOOKING FOR NEIDERHISER RELATIVES Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  NEIDERHISERM

Surnames > Neiderhiser

MY HUSBANDS NAME IS RAYMOND LLOYD NEIDERHISER. HIS PARENTS ARE RAYMOND ARTHUR NEIDERHISER AND DARLINE ELSIE EDGETT. HIS GRANDPARENTS NAMES ARE WILLIAM RUSSELL NEIDERHISER AND LEGHA PAULINE GARRETT. SIBLINGS TO RAYMOND ARTHUR ARE LOIS...

Neiderhiser Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by Ray Neiderhiser

Surnames > Neiderhiser

Thats Robin Springer, not Linda. Sorry, been up to late.

Neiderhiser Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by Ray Neiderhiser

Surnames > Neiderhiser

...know anything beyond that. There is another branch in the same area, but I only know of Ben and Stacy Neiderhiser that I went to grade school with. I beleave they both still live in the area, and I have two aunt...

Re: neiderhiser in Jones Mills Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by Sherry( Neiderhiser)Dupper

Surnames > Neiderhiser

...dad Artie was born in Kregor. I have a family tree dating back to 1828. All the info on it is: Henry Neiderhiser, wife Catherine Stairs Daughter-Priscilla Isiac Barnhart, second husband Dr. William Barron If yo...

Re: neiderhiser in Jones Mills Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by  LPEPIN

Surnames > Neiderhiser

Hi, I'm just getting back to the Neiderhiser family and I'd be interested in anything you have on the family. My step father is related to the family through Paul Hays (his father) hw was son of Elizabeth Neiderhiser an...

Re: Chadwell/Sullins Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by Joyce Neiderhiser

Surnames > Chadwell

Hi Brenda: I know I'm a little late in replying so I apologize. Your great aunt Zella's (Rosella) son Ivan was married to a lady named Elizabeth Adda Aylor. I email her every once in a while and she...

per page