Search the Boards

Search Results for "OLINGHOUSE" - 66 Messages

per page

Edwards Family Posted on: 26 Apr 1999, by Carol Tolley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jackson

Terri Hi. Lorinda (Edwards) (Pate) Patterson is my gr, gr grandmother. Her mother was Loucretia Edwards, daughter of Jonas (Jones,O.J.) and Dorthea Edwards. Jonas and Dorthea are buried on what is cal...

Jones Edwards Posted on: 27 Apr 1999, by Carol Tolley

Terri: I don't see another Jones in the info I have. The closest is his son James. According to the 1850 Census for Farmers Creek, Jackson Cty, IA, James is living with his parents; age is listed as 2...

PATTERSON Posted on: 30 Apr 1999, by Carol Tolley

Martha My email says you posted this in response to my PATTERSON post of 2 Feb99. Unfortunately, my Jesse PATTERSON married Ona WILSON and lived his life in the Maquoketa IA area. After she passed on,...

Lucy Benson Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by Eric Kutzli

Surnames > Lincoln

Bonnie, I have been looking for the family of Marion BENSON, b. abt. 1820 at Monkton, Addison Co., VT. She is the wife of Thomas J. ALLEN b. 16 Sep. 1819 at Covington, Wyoming Co., NY. They moved to ...

Menneke and Olinghouse Posted on: 14 Jun 1999, by  marshacrawfor...

Anna Amelia MENNEKE, b. April 21, 1847, Cape Girardeau, MO, m. OLINGHOUSE, d. August 23, 1927, Beatrice, Nebraska. Parents: Henry MENNEKE, b. Sept. 1, 1818, Brunswick, Germany, d. January 15, 1908, S. of Miles,...

James Tanner Largent Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Don Largent

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Miami

...VT Elizabeth P. 14 F OH Joseph 10 M OH Lydia J. 6 F IL Cloysenia 3 F OH In the same census is listed: Olinghouse, Israel 27 M Farmer MD Irzilla 26 F OH John 6 M OH Jonathon C. 1 M IN Ibelive that Irzilla Olinghouse is ac...

Thomas J. ALLEN of NY,MI, IA Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by Eric Kutzli

Surnames > Allen

...there also. Thomas J. ALLEN had three sons, Charles, Ernest E. and Alva Eugene. Charles married Clara OLINGHOUSE in Iowa. Eugene, as he was called, married Marion LEGG. ...

Marion Cicero Reed Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by Barbara Roper

Surnames > Reed

...county about 1906-09. Had 2 children, George Mary by first wife (unknown). Second wife was Amba Nettie Olinghouse Thompson. With second wife, he had one daughter, Mattie Mae Reed (10/8/03)who was my mother. Am...

Reed - Lonoke County Arkansas Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by Barbara Roper

Surnames > Reed

...lived in Lonoke County, AR in 1903 and I can find absolutely no info on him. He married Amba Nettie Olinghouse Thompson; had a daughter Mattie Reed, born 10/8/1903. Do we have a connection?

Mt Hope Cemetary Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by  ctolley1

Recently, I was at the Jackson Cty Historical Society and obtained a Mt Hope Cemetary Listing record for my Great Aunt Bunah I WILSON. It appeared as follows: "Wilson, Bunah I b. 23 Sep 1892; d.2...

Olenhouse/Olinghouse Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Barbara Roper

Surnames > Olenhouse

I am intrigued by the similarity of your family name to mine. Is there a possibility of a connection? My gggrandfather,Christian Olingouse was from Baden, Germany. I am having a great deal of difficul...

Olinghouse (and many variations) Posted on: 01 May 2000, by  Jo Brittain

Surnames > Olenhouse

Barbara Roper, I will invite you to my page. Be fair warned that we post many findings of the growing Olenhouse family (1850 to present). I suggest that you take a look at the Christopher Olenhouse ...

ENGEL Posted on: 06 May 2000, by  marshacrawfor...

Terry, Would your Engel line include Charles ENGEL (vital stats unknown), husband of Augusta H. OLINGHOUSE (born in 1886 in Jackson Co.), and father of Lionel P. ENGEL? Augusta's brother, Elmer John OLINGHOUSE (born in 1...

Horstman; Germany > Canada Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Lola Cole

Surnames > Horstman

...contact me if you have any info involving the Horstman's any of these last names: Interlied, Helmsteder, Olinghouse, Williams. The spellings may be wrong, so if it's close I'd like to hear any info you might h...

Alberus Schroeder Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Eric Kutzli

I have an Albertus N. Schroeder son of Claus and Minna (Ploen) Schroeder b. 4 Aug 1886 in Jackson Co. Iowa. Also an Albertus Schroeder Jr. Son of Albertus (qbove) and Ida (Worch) Schroeder b. 15 May 1...

per page