Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WAISANEN" - 107 Messages

per page

Re: looking for family THANK YOU !!!! Posted on: 23 Dec 2002, by  bjjohnso

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Finland > General

To Paivi Niemi ,,THANK YOU!!! I don't know who you are or why you helped.I always knew that wasn't my fathers real name. And now I can search abit further thanks to your help.And thanks for the grandp...

Re: looking for family Posted on: 15 Dec 2002, by Paivi Niemi

...something. Please check the internet pages http://www.familysearch.org/ and make a search using last name waisanen. Here is the results: IGI Individual Record FamilySearch™ International Genealogical Index v...

Re: looking for family Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by  AliciaKMarsha...

This is from the 1920 census using the soundex. Waisanen, Elbert View Image Online Age: 63 Year: 1920 Birthplace: Finland Roll: T625_822 Race: White Page: 8B State: Minnesota ED: 5 Cou...

Re: looking for family Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by  AliciaKMarsha...

A yahoo people search only listed one Ronald Waisanen Name Ronald Waisanen 2531 Teklanika Dr Eagle River , AK (907) 694-3952 The social sec.death index has this, RAY WAISANEN Request Information (SS-5) SSN 474-03-00...

Gustaf & Carolina Wilen Finland Minnesota 1894 Posted on: 15 Jul 2001, by  dancarpenter2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Carlton

...Alice Helena Wilen married Edward Tykeson (from Sweden), Tuure Alexander Wilen married Helmi Margaret Waisanen, and Raffael Gusta Wilen "Ralph Wilen" who married Hilja Janka. Any information on thi...

looking for family Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by  bjjohnso

I am suppose to be the daughter of Ray Waisanen,not sure that was his given name he married Anna Lillian Ahonen . they were both born in Minn. around 1912. Our family hid many secrets, I do not care what they...

Does "Vihannissa" mean a person from Vihanti ? Posted on: 07 Aug 2005, by  esal2maggiebb...

...any help ! (I am searching these surnames in this area from the 1700's to 1900: Myllyla, Leinonen, Waisanen, Halmet, Ahl, Kilpua, & Mylly).

Jafet Waisanen Posted on: 30 Oct 1999, by Steve Waisanen

Hello, please email me back we can chat!

Jahvetti Wäisänen Posted on: 10 Dec 2000, by Aarno

Hi Deborah. I found something to help you. Correct spelling of Waisanen is originally Wäisänen and Jafed is changed from Jahvetti. I can't help you much more, but you may call or write to Lapinlaht...

Jafet Waisanen Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  DWaisanen7100

Looking for information on Jafet's parents, John and Hanna Waisanen. I know they were from Finland, but I don't speak the language and I'm having difficulty tracking them down. Jafet was born Oct. 17, 1887 in...

Waisanen Name Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  bwais_1000

Are you related to the Carl Waisanen in Dollar Bay, Wisconsin?

Jafet Waisanen Posted on: 30 Oct 1999, by Steve Waisanen

Hello, please email me back we can chat!

Waisanen Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by  M_Lappi

oops - typo: I must verify date Adolph & Liisa married & date Liisa moved to America... - Michele

Waisanen Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by  M_Lappi

...names connected to my family. I have much more detailed information if you are interested: 1885 - Adolph Waisanen (age 25) moves to America to seek his fortune & takes up residence in Ishpeming, Michigan ...

Jafet Waisanen Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by  DWaisanen7100

Looking for information on Jafet Waisanen, born October 17, 1887. He came from Lapinlahti, Finland and moved to USA. He had 2 wives, Lydia? that died giving birth to her son, and an Ida Saxberg. I believe Ida...

per page