Search the Boards

Search Results for "ZAHORCHAK" - 68 Messages

per page

Obit- Ricky B.Smith born in Bellwood, WV Posted on: 05 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Surnames > Smith

...step-mother, Margaret of Cape Coral; three sisters, Connie Wells and her husband Dale of Edmond, OK, Rita Zahorchak and her husband Al of N. Ft. Myers, V. Lynn Smith of Cape Coral; two brothers, R.C. Smith and...

Obit: John Joseph Brlansky Posted on: 29 Nov 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

John Joseph Brlansky JOHN JOSEPH BRLANSKY, 88, passed away on Friday, November 26, 2004. John was born in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, January 27, 1916, and was a proud Houstonian for the past 60 ye...

Surname Zahorchak Posted on: 26 May 2006, by  rzrzinc1

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > Bratislava

Could anyone tell me where the "american version" name of Zahorchak came from or what it might mean, or what it might have been orginally?

Re: Zahorchak, Zahorcsak, Zahorc^ak Posted on: 27 May 2006, by  ZBeca

Renee You need a precise place of birth in order to proceed with the research. The spelling you have is American, in Slovak ZAHORC^AK and during Hungary rule ZAHORCSAK. Same pronounciation. It seem...

Re: Zahorchak, Zahorcsak, Zahorc^ak Posted on: 02 Jun 2006, by Renee Zahorchak

Thank you for the information on the name Zahorchak. Unfortunately what we know about the family is very little. George William Zahorchak arrived in the United States around the early 1900's. He was married to Emma ...

Re: Zahorchak, Zahorcsak, Zahorc^ak Posted on: 02 Jun 2006, by  ZBeca

Renee Send a letter to my private e-mail and I will tell you what it says and what language it is. Keep in mind that our ancestors married within same region, religion (with few exceptions) but for s...

Brindle Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by Jennifer

Surnames > Brindle

...chilldren with Ethel Lucas and two of them still live in Du Bois. My grandmother Lorraine Brendle married a Zahorchak and moved to Virginia. Also, on my grandmother's birth certificate she said her name was sp...

Re: Family History Posted on: 11 Jun 2002, by Eileen Kretzler Albert

Surnames > Kretzler

...27, 1894. He died in October of 1970. He had three children - Robert John Kretzler, Ruth Kretzler Zahorchak (married to Michael Zahorchak) and Raymond Kretzler (married to Ruth Ziegler). John Henry was married to De...

Re: cousins Posted on: 15 Nov 2004, by Michael Zahorchak

Surnames > Rybicki

Lisa, FYI, Har-Brack High School is now called Highlands, I believe. Thanks, Pat

Re: cousins born in Natrona Heights, PA Posted on: 15 Nov 2004, by Michael Zahorchak

Surnames > Rybicki

Hi Theresa, My brother, Michael Zahorchak, is looking for a former classmate of ours, Teddy Rybicki. Ted would have graduated from HarBrack High School (Now Highlands) in 1964. The same Theodore Rybicki? Than...

Relation to Zahorchak? Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by Jennifer

Surnames > Zahorsky

Was wondering if this name is any relation to Zahorchak. When my family came over in the 1800's immigration wrote the name as it sounded - Zahorchak. The story is that letters were either added or removed. Anyone have ...

Obit for Edward Callahan Jr. of Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  smokeyandjo

Surnames > Callahan

...Church in Franklin, N.J. Callahan is survived by: his wife Denise Gravatt Callahan; children, Meghan Zahorchak of Glen Gardner, N.J., Kerri Jacobus of Sparta, N.J. and Kelly Banfield of Franklin, N.J.; sibling...

Shirley Zahorchak Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Shirley Zahorchak Born in Donalds, South Carolina on Jul. 28, 1938 Departed on Nov. 11, 2004 and resided in San Antonio, TX. Visitation: Monday, Nov. 15, 2004 Service: Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2004 Cemetery: Ft. S...

PALEK, Andrew J., 1952-2008 Posted on: 18 Jan 2008, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...at home; a son, Cory Palek, Shenandoah; a daughter, Staci-Jo Palek, Shenandoah; two sisters, Gloria Zahorchak, Shenandoah, and Josephine Tomchick, Dallastown; nieces and nephews. Scripture services will be he...

SLOVINSKY, Antionette Pryga, 1916-2008 Posted on: 12 Jun 2008, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Possessky, in 1945, and Edward Slovinsky, in 1996; four sisters, Johanna Pribish, Clara Felegi, Mary Zahorchak, and Dorothy Souchak; two brothers, Frank and Stanley Pryga. Surviving are two sons, Francis Posse...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions