Search the Boards

Search Results for "lakusta" - 77 Messages

per page

Re: Kelm, Wolff Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by CW

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Fayette

It turns out that it is Florida Chapel on the road from LaGrange to Round Top. Sorry about the misinformation, I know better than to trust family info now. CW

I need Page 42 copied out of Kendall Book ! Posted on: 12 Jul 2006, by  timothywaynet...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Anson

I need the Picture of Lillie Cora Kendall Thomas wife of James Henry Thomas Page 42 of the Kendall Genealogy Book about James Henry Thomas. Don't Darkened the picture. I need it like it's in the book.

Rech infos ascendante et desc Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by RAYER

Localities > Western Europe > France > Pieds-Noirs

Je cherche toutes informations concernant ces noms de personnes qui ont vécu en Algérie et ont immigrés en France, s'il en existe d'autres, des ascendants ou des descendants.

HAYNES/GREEN/HENDERSON/NAVE/CLARK/HADLEY/CHAPPELL mid 1800's-present Posted on: 29 Apr 2004, by msn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > DeKalb

Elizabeth Holderfield Rodgers Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by  jeffrodgeaolc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Johnson

I have the last will and testament of Elizabeth Ann (Holderfield) Rodgers Wyatt. The will is dated Nov. 27, 1916. She died Dec. 8, 1921. She was the wife of George Washington Rodgers and later C. E. ...

Burkhardt in PA Germany Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by Valerie Burkett

Surnames > Burkhart

Hi. I have this family and would like to share info. with you. Mail me and we'll see if we have a connection. Thanks.

Benjamin Hinckley's lineage Posted on: 08 Oct 1999, by Max A. Hinkley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Tolland

...According to the FamilySearch Ancestral File (LDS), He was born in Tolland, Tolland TWP., CT. 5-SEP-1792, died in Johnson Twp., Barry Co., Michigan, 25-Dec-1862. This man, and his wife, Lydia Powers, had ...

Re: Churches in Madison Township? Posted on: 11 Dec 2002, by  sparkys_mom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Cedar

The one marriage certificate I have is signed by J.S. Samsel Minister of the Gospel, for the marriage of "Matison Tindle" and "Tilda Fox" (A.K.A. Isaac M. Tindle and Mary Matilda F...

nancy church Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by lisa digges

Surnames > Dancy

Natalie - thank you for the letter! I just came across some dates for Nancy Owens, Racheal's mother. I have Nancy born April 13, 1783 in NC, D. Sept 25, 1872 in Wilkes Co. Does this compare favorably with...

Where to find divorce records? Posted on: 14 Jun 2005, by  JanetLWood

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

...because the previous spouse died. There is one or two cirmcumstances that I cannot find records of the spouses death so I am beginning to think that maybe a divorce happened instead of death. Where ...

Re: Current Obit Look Up Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by  Haushogun

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

Hi Diane, My Haupt's settle in the New Orleans, La. area from Meissen, Germany in 1858 and most of them stayed in New Orleans. There are a lot a Haupts in the PA area. Good luck with your researc...

Re: 1861/71 census look up please :-) Posted on: 29 Jan 2004, by  pipistrelle

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Dorset > General

Thank you so much to everyone who replied. You have been a great help! Clare Ettery

Re: Harriet Lydia Aurner Shorey (1846-1917) - DeKalb Co., IL Posted on: 03 Jun 2003, by  wendylegros

Surnames > Shorey

looking for relatives Bertha: ============================================================ Bertha Velina SHOREY was the youngest of five - Her mother (female Brown) died when Bertha was six months old...

ancestry search Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by dougherty

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Laois (Leix, Queens) > General

search for ancestors of mary ann chambers (née hutchinson) of mountmellick, county Laois, republic of Ireland

Re: George Washington Ewen Posted on: 24 Aug 2003, by Catherine Saier

Surnames > Ewen related to George Washington Ewen born in Barnsboro, NJ in 1850 and the son of Edward Ewen & Elizabeth (Sweeten) Ewen? If so, his brother Samuel M. Ewen was my great-grandfather. I am looking for Edw...

Henry Eshleman (b c1845) / Aaron Eshleman (1866-1938) Posted on: 19 Jun 2002, by  kelmcguinness

Surnames > Eshleman

...Emeline GRAVER (b. 4 Apr. 1847, dau of Jacob Graver & Margaret Young). Their children: Aaron E. ESHLEMAN (1866-1938) m. Minerva MYERS Edward ESHLEMAN William / Bill ESHLEMAN Jacob ESHLEMAN Amelia ESHLEM...

e-mail address Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by Joan

Surnames > Pabian

...Pabian's house. She was so full of life and full of fun. I may have met your mother. I seem to remember a daughter with her once or twice. I'm sorry about the e-mail address. Lincoln telephone was boug...

Mary A Steel born 1827 Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Crystal Mason

Surnames > Steel

Looking for any information on a Mary A Steel. She was born on March 15, 1827. She was married to Hiram Brewer. She died on January 14, 1911. Mary could have been in Kentucky or Illinois as this is wh...

William C. Grimes Putnam Cty IN. Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Sandy Grimes

Surnames > Grimes

Looking for relatives of William C. born 3-22-1844 Indiana

Elsah Frances Atwood Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Brad Potts

Surnames > Atwood

Please tell us more about your Grandmother... Where did she live ? When was she born ? Who did she marry ? etc etc

Lovetts in AR and TN Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  knakjmjj

Surnames > Lovett

I'm not sure there is a connection between Monroe and William but I also have some Lovetts in TN. The Lovett I have is from Bedford TN about 1811. I have a question about your message. Would William b...

Re: Holloway / Newbill Family Reunion Posted on: 10 Jan 2005, by  queenie11261

Surnames > Holloway

Pleasent Holloway & Margaret A Newbill . Married on 9-6-1874. JM Yarnell . J-Peace. Father of Pleasent was : Zachariah Holloway Mother : Eliza Thompson . Married on 4-5-1841. They had 6 other c...

rhoda walker Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by harriet walker

Surnames > Walker

do you know what part of georgia rhoda was from? i have family in forsyth,georgia (monroe county) could there be some connection?

OLD RUMSON BURYING GROUND Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  momcat20

Surnames > Wardell

Bryanna, where is the old Rumson burying Ground? I have many Wardell ancestors in Monmouth County, and I don't know where this is. (I know where Rumson is, though)

Surnames > Powell

per page