Search the Boards

Search Results for "lakusta" - 77 Messages

per page

LAKUSTA/ODYNSKI from ZAWALE,SNIATYN Posted on: 16 Feb 1999, by N. Edwards

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

3 Lakusta sisters from Zawale Sniatyn to Two Hills, AB

ODYNSKI/LAKUSTA Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by Natalie Edwards

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Two Hills

I am researching my grandparents Ivan (John) Odynski & Erena (Irene) Lakusta who emigrated to Lanuke in 1903 - am interested in family history, photos, of the Odynski family - children - Mary, Peter, Dmy...

Lakusta Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by Kerri Nutbrown(nee: Luchynski)

I was searching for both my Gido and Baba's family names and came upon this search for Lakusta. My Baba was Ruth Lakusta and came from the Willingdon,AB..not far from Two Hills as I see 3 sisters established there....

Family history search Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by Kerri Nutbrown (nee: Luchynski)

Both my Baba and Gido came from old country and lost connections with their families.BAba's family were Bohemian and when came to Canada settled in Willingdon, Alberta. Then when she married my Gido t...

ODYNSKI / LAKUSTA Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by  coalpail

Looking for any info for Ivan (John)Odynski Erena (Irene) Lakusta who immigrated in 1903 from Zawale, Snyatin to Lanuke, Alberta (Two Hills) with children Mary, Dmytro, Peter, Ilia (Alex) Rose.

Odenski / Odinski Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by  coalpail

See ODYNSKI Ivan/ LAKUSTA Erena - same people but Odenski or Odinski name found for same family - looking for any info esp. info on family in Zawale, Sniatyn. Have none on the Odynski /Odenski Odinski family

ODYNSKI, Ivan (John) Posted on: 29 Dec 1999, by  coalpail

Surnames > Odynski

Info wanted re: Ivan (John) Odynski Erena (Lakusta) who immigrated in 1903 from Zawale, Sniatyn, Austro-Hungary to Lanuke (Two Hills) Alberta in 1903 with children Mary, Dmytro, Peter, Alex Rose (children ...

Lakusta Erena (Irene) Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  coalpail

Surnames > Lakusta

Looking for info for Irene Lausta husband Ivan (John)Odynski - immigrated from Zawale Sniatyn Austro-Hungary in 1903 with children Mary, Dmytro, Peter, Ilia (Alex) Rose.

Odynsky/Odynski/Odenski Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by  coalpail

Surnames > Odynski

Looking for Ivan (John) Odynski(y) info. Ivan Erena (Irene Lakusta) immigrated to Lanuke (Two Hills)Alberta CANADA from Zawali, Sniatyn Austro-Hungary in 1903 with children Mary, Dmytro, Peter, Ilia (Alec) ...

STYRA/UHRYNOWYCZ&ODYNSKI/LAKUSTA Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by N. Edwards

...Anna (Uhyrnowycz) from Chortkiw (Uhryn?) to Canada 1900 Beaver Lake AB & Ivan Ohynski & Erena (Lakusta) from Zawale, Sniatyn to Two Hills (Lanuke) AB in 1903

Lakusta / Odynski - Two Hills Alberta CAN Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  coalpail

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bukovina

Searching for Lakusta, Erena Odynski, Ivan from Zawale, Sniatyn - came to Two Hills Alberta Canada in 1903 on SS Assyria with children Mary, Dmytro, Peter, Ilia Rose.

Lak(c)usta Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by Trina Kroetsch

Surnames > Lakusta

...seem to be hard to find, and I am wondering if there may possibly have been a spelling change from the Lakusta to Lacusta. Please contact me if you have any information. Thank-you

Re: Shypyntsi Posted on: 01 Nov 2001, by Cheryl Birner

No, but I have not tried to contact anyone.

Re: Lakusta Posted on: 01 Jul 2002, by Rick Mandryk

Hi Kerri, I happened to be looking for background info on our family name and origin. I saw your message, and found it interesting, that the Mandryk name shows up in your family. I have a book th...

Re: tomiuk Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by  kimaj1

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Ternopilska

...My Great Great Aunt Alice married a Tomiuk but i can't find her husband's name, her maiden name was Lakusta and lived in Schumacher, near Sudbury, Ontario. If you have any information that would be great...

Re: Lak(c)usta Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by Grant Lakusta

Surnames > Lakusta

...whenthis was done. I hope this is of assistance. Should you need further info, please write. Grant Lakusta

GREKUL & LAKUSTA - KALELAND AB Posted on: 22 May 2003, by  trishobrien41...

...1896. Would like info on wife and children and where emigrated from. Daughter Frozina married Wasyl LAKUSTA and settled in Beauvallon AB. Frozina had 13 children...Mary, Mike, John, Victor, Zanovia, Sylves...

Orlecki - Werenka - Lakusta Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by  @@tomwaithe@y...

Hello, I have some info on all the above my grandfather was George Orlecki son of Elena Stobic and Nicolai Orlecki (1860-1922) any info on any would be appreciated esp interested in the Orlecki's hist...

Re: TWO HILLS COUNTY - KALELAND AB Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by  @@tomwaithe@y...

hello, I can only add that Wasyl Werenka was one of 4 children of Meketa Werenka. Maria (Lakusta) 1872-1961 was my g grandmother. Other children were: Elizabeth (Shandruk) and Annie (Drapaka)

Re: Orlecki - Werenka - Lakusta Posted on: 28 Feb 2004, by  Michelle Rung...

Hello, What kind of info are you needing for Werenka? I may be of some assistance or can put you in touch with some direct descendants of the Werenka line from the Two Hills area.

Re: Orlecki - Werenka - Lakusta Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by Fay Morris

Hi I am looking for information on the Kupchenko family. My grandparents were Volodymyr and Anne Perich Kupchenko. He was a teacher in the schools (1920's-1930's) around the Edmonton area and eventua...

Re: Orlecki - Werenka - Lakusta Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by Peter Goutbeck

The Master Surname Index (not online) (mostly burials in Alberta cemeteries) of the Alberta Genealogical Society lists 25 Orlecki, 60 Werenka, 15 Kupchenko names; For further research please contact ...

Re: Orlecki - Werenka - Lakusta Posted on: 02 Oct 2004, by Alexander Werenka

Though this may be of no help to you ,my last name is Werenka. i do not imagine of the same line recently but who knows.What i do know is that my grandfather george came to canada in the early 1930's....

Re: TWO HILLS COUNTY - KALELAND AB Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by  @@wildirishho...

Hi Rocky: . Glad to know someone else is researching the family. Hopefully we can share information. I am looking for the marriage of Frozina and Wasyl and any family information that you could provi...

Re: Lak(c)usta Posted on: 07 Nov 2005, by  shaya_1

Surnames > Lakusta

I have just recently found out that my Great Grandmothers maiden name was Lakusta. Her name was Jennie Lakusta. Her siblings were Anna, Akalina, Nick, Mollie, and William. Jennie parents were: Ilia Lakusta and Maragda (...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions