Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "lakusta" - 77 Messages

per page

Lakusta Erena (Irene) Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  coalpail

Surnames > Lakusta

Looking for info for Irene Lausta husband Ivan (John)Odynski - immigrated from Zawale Sniatyn Austro-Hungary in 1903 with children Mary, Dmytro, Peter, Ilia (Alex) Rose.

Odynsky/Odynski/Odenski Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by  coalpail

Surnames > Odynski

Looking for Ivan (John) Odynski(y) info. Ivan Erena (Irene Lakusta) immigrated to Lanuke (Two Hills)Alberta CANADA from Zawali, Sniatyn Austro-Hungary in 1903 with children Mary, Dmytro, Peter, Ilia (Alec) ...

STYRA/UHRYNOWYCZ&ODYNSKI/LAKUSTA Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by N. Edwards

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

...Anna (Uhyrnowycz) from Chortkiw (Uhryn?) to Canada 1900 Beaver Lake AB & Ivan Ohynski & Erena (Lakusta) from Zawale, Sniatyn to Two Hills (Lanuke) AB in 1903

Holy Trinity Russo-Greek Orthdox Church, Old Wostok Posted on: 11 Dec 2003, by  @@wildirishho...

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Lamont

I am trying to locate the whereabouts of the early 1900's parish registers of the above church. Can anyone give me an idea who to contact or where to start. All suggestions appreciated. Thanks.......

Lakusta / Odynski - Two Hills Alberta CAN Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  coalpail

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bukovina

Searching for Lakusta, Erena Odynski, Ivan from Zawale, Sniatyn - came to Two Hills Alberta Canada in 1903 on SS Assyria with children Mary, Dmytro, Peter, Ilia Rose.

Lakuatska Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by Karen Anderson

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

Have you check in the area of Alberta for Lakusta's, Two Hills,foisy Hairy hill, Edmonton, St. Paul, Alberta alot of Ukrainian settled in those areas.Many Ukrainians in those areas. I'm from that area...

Lakuatska Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by Karen Anderson

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

Have you check in the area of Alberta for Lakusta's, Two Hills,foisy Edmonton, St. Paul, Alberta alot of Ukrainian settled in those areas.

Lakusta/Cheryl Birner Posted on: 22 May 2003, by  trishobrien41...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Chernivetska

Am trying to get in touch with Cheryl Birner. Apparently her email at birner@uniserve.com is no longer active. Does anyone know of a current email address or a snail mail address. Thanks,.....Pat

Re: Lakusta Posted on: 22 May 2003, by  trishobrien41...

Wasyl Lakusta married Frozina Grekul and lived in Hairy Hill area in Alberta. Frozina had a brother Toeder Grekul who married Lekaria Lakusta. Am trying to find any information on these families. Thanks......Pat

Re: Lac(k)usta Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  kimaj1

...Lacusta family history. I was really interested in your posting because in our family the last name Lakusta is spelled with a "K" but my geto was in the war and they changed it to a "C"....

Lac(k)usta Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by Trina Kroetsch

I am looking for possible information on Steve (Stephan) and Anne Lacusta (Marianych). I believe the Lacusta surname was spelled with a "C" but there are some relatives in our family who spe...

Lakusta - Zawale to Alberta Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by  coalpail

...Lakustas emigrated to Alberta from Zawale Sniatyn in the late 1800s-1903 timeframe. My Grandmother, Erena Lakusta (md Ivan Odynski(Odenski) was related to one of the Lakustas who arrived here before 1903, bu...

Lakusta Posted on: 30 Mar 2000, by Cheryl Birner

My paternal grandmother was Lekaria Lakusta. She married Toeder Grekul of Hairy Hill Alberta.

LAKUSTA Posted on: 22 Sep 1998, by Natalie Edwards

...various Lakustas listed therein, however I was hoping to hear from someone directly linked to Eryna Lakusta who married Ivan Odynski I immigated to Two Hills Alberta Canada in 1902. (I intend to follow up on...

LAKUSTA Posted on: 11 Sep 1998, by Rita Chernoff

...Canadian Biography of Pioneer Settlers of Alberta 1891 - 1900" by Vladimir J. Kaye? There are several Lakusta families listed including some from Zavale, district of Sniatyn, Austria (pp 152 to 154).

Lakusta Posted on: 10 Sep 1998, by Natalie Edwards

Irene (Eryna) Lakusta, Zawale, Sniatyn, Austro-Hungary Lanuke (Pozerville) Alberta Canada 1902

Grekool Posted on: 30 Mar 2000, by Cheryl Birner

My grandfather, Teoder Grekul homesteaded in the Hairy Hill, Albert, Canada area. His wife was Lekaria Lakusta. Where does your "Grekool" surname fit in?

Odynski/Lakusta-Zawale Sniatyn Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  coalpail

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Ivano-Frankivska

Searching for info for Ivan Odynski (Odenski) & Erena Lakusta from Zawale Sniatyn; Lakusta family had 8 daughters. 3 sisters (Helen, Erena, Anastasia) emigrated to Two Hills, AB Canada - Helen md Nikiforuk Eren...

Labelle/MacCallum Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  edtn

Surnames > Labelle

.../ Labelle / MacCallum, George from Prince Rupert BC. Father Ivan(John) Odynski, mother Erena (Irene Lakusta) from Lanuke/Two Hills, AB Canada.

Re: Lak(c)usta Posted on: 20 Nov 2006, by Shavonne

Surnames > Lakusta

It's me again, I just got my hands on a family tree, made by Martha Makie, it even has your great-grandparents on the Makovichuk side, Jann & Elena who had 4 kids, Anna, William, Jacob and Domka. ...

Re: Lac(k)usta Posted on: 21 Nov 2006, by david ron

Info on possible Pearl Lakusta Husband, William Lakusta, married July 14, 1921 to Pearl Kachuk, and farmed near Hairy Hill, Alberta. William was a brother of Kalena, my grandmother. William pased away in 1970, a...

Re: Lak(c)usta Posted on: 20 Nov 2006, by Shavonne

Surnames > Lakusta

Oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!! I just called my dad and he looked at my family tree, Akalina AKA Kalena my great-grandmothers sister did marry a Jacob Makovichuk!!!!!!!!!! We are cousins!

Re: Lak(c)usta Posted on: 22 Nov 2006, by Shavonne

Surnames > Lakusta

Hi cousin, Well very close, I know this family tree thing is a little confusing,,,, yes Arne and Alice are my paternal grandparents and I miss my Grandma very much. My father is Warren Laine and Gayl...

Re: Lak(c)usta Posted on: 21 Nov 2006, by david ron

Surnames > Lakusta

Hello, cousin, It would seem that my grandmother, Kalena, had 3 sisters, Anna, Jennie, and Mollie. One of these would be your great-grandmother? It would be nice to know what part of the family you...

Re: Lak(c)usta Posted on: 21 Nov 2006, by david ron

Surnames > Lakusta

Hi Chyvonne, I think I found you you on the tree. Granddaughter of Alice and Arnie Laine, niece of Daren and Sandra, mom and dad, Warren and Gayle, and three brothers and sisters. Pretty good, eh? ...

per page