Search the Boards

Search Results for "fleser" - 38 Messages

per page

Bowersox, Rev. Richard Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by  mad_about_gen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Norton

The Rev. Richard Bernard Bowersox, Hutchison, died May 15, 1999. He was born March 11, 1917, in Mount Corey, OH, to John Harrison and Anna Bernita (Gorby) Bowersox. He married T. Ferne Miller, who sur...

Gertrude Swifney Obituary Posted on: 03 Aug 2001, by slh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kent

...SW. Surviving are her husband, Cornell; five sisters, Mrs. Peter Selby, Mrs. Leo Maloney, Mrs. Henry Fleser, Mrs. William Moomey and Mrs. Forrest Rose, and three brothers, Henry , Gerrit and John Kleinbrink...

Eva Mae Briggs Fleser Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

Mrs. Eva Mae Briggs Fleser - Washington D.C., Formerly of Shelbyville, passed away Monday (May 22, 1972) in Washington, D.C. Mrs. Flesher is survived by one son, Rear Admiral Harold M. Briggs, U.S. Navy, r...

Adam G. FLESER Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by  Pr3d4t0r

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...great-grandfather's father is. Adam G is present on the 1920 E. Salem Twp. Census. Here's what I know: Adam G. FLESER b 1884 m Lulu Goodman b 9 Sep 1892 Adam and Lulu (Lula) had 5 children: Arthur FLESER b ...

Re: Adam G. FLESER Posted on: 21 Nov 2002, by Dawn

...books she was a relative of mine I have her whole family line from the time they got to the U.S. Adam Fleser married into our family so I have no information on him but I have Lula's descendancy and their c...

Re: margreta goodman Posted on: 08 Nov 2003, by  dianna_beaudo...

Surnames > Albrecht

...a lot in common! John & Elizabeth were my ggg grandparents. Their son Joseph married Elizabeth Fleser and they had Fredericka. Fredericka married Anthony (Slagel) Berens. Anthony's father was Anthon...

Amos M. Hensley~Obituary Posted on: 29 Aug 2004, by  OrygunCuzzin

Surnames > Hensley

...16, 1930. "AMOS M. HENSLEY DIES IN 70TH YEAR Amos Madison Hensley passed away at his home, 747 Fleser St., Roseburg, last Saturday night, after a short illness. He was born in Marion, N.C. May 3 1852, ...

Patricia CHAMPION Posted on: 31 Dec 2005, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

...married Michael Champion, who survives, other members of her family include a daughter, Rachel (Jason) Fleser of Southgate, MI; sons, Todd and Kraig Champion at home; sisters, Jane Hopkins of Kalamazoo, Mar...

Re: Adam G. FLESER Posted on: 05 Sep 2006, by  GlendaleMonta...

Hello, I live in Montana and am related to Adam Fleser of whom Fleser Mountain is named after. I have his bible dated sometime in the 1850s. I have a lot of information on this family and his wife Lucina Fleser Bowe. G...

HEID, David Matthew, died Feb. 11, 1991 Posted on: 20 Aug 2004, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

HEID, David Matthew, died Feb. 11, 1991 HEID, PRITCHARD, FLESER, McNIFF, STREICH, FISK >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g...

Peter Floesser, baker, Jersey City 1880s/90s....info? Bio? Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  dfletcher

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

...Baden-Wuerttemberg. I noticed Jersey City Directory entries from the late 1880s/early 1890s for Peter Fleser/Floeser/Floesser, baker. His business address was given as Henderson (Ave? St?), and home addres...

Addie Pearl Taulbee Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...of Lafayette, La. She was preceded in death by her husband, Bretch Taulbee. Arrangements are with Fleser Funeral Home in Van Alstyne, Texas. THE DAILY TRIBUNE Sunday, January 31, 2000 Matagorda County, T...

Mildred Bastian Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...L. (Robin) Akers of Oklahoma; daughter, Sandra L. (Akers) Hoyt of Otsego; brother, Milton ``Johnny'' Fleser of Shelbyville; nephew, Daryl (Gerrie) Fleser of Wayland; 18 grandchildren; and 28 great-grandchildren; ...

Re: Diane Leigh "Pooh" SLACK Posted on: 21 Mar 2005, by  Herman8r

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Jr. of Texas and David (Sara) Slack of Otsego; 2 sisters, Susan Slack of Kalamazoo and Karen (Mike) Fleser of Delton; 7 nieces and nephews, Casey, Vicki, Mikey, Marty, Mark, David Jr. and Mellissa. She is a...

CHRISTIAN SUTTER and Family Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by  misspushcart

Surnames > Sutter

Looking for Christian Sutter born 02-19-1825 in Berne, Switzerland.Married Mary Katherine Fleser 05-05-1853 in Buffalo, New York. Lived in Allegan, Michigan begining in 1854. Children: Charles, Adam, Christ...

Just looking for relatives Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by Cindy Fleser - Gregg

Surnames > Fleser

...could stir up some of the family tree. Wanted to see if I could find some relatives to Lowell and Wilma Fleser or Ernest and Hattie Fleser of Oregon. Please leave email when submitting message to this message boa...

Fleser Relatives Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  afleser1

Surnames > Fleser

...much with the Oregon connection, but wondering how we are related. My great great grandfather was Jacob Fleser who came over from Germany. My grandfather was William Fleser of Michigan, married to Grace Brady. ...

My Grandfather Posted on: 21 May 2000, by Jennifer Fleser

Surnames > Fleser

I found it to be very interesting that your relatives were from Germany, My Grandfather Walter Fleser, was born and raised in Romainia- Now living in Chicago, Ill.- As a child I was alway told that the Fles...

Romania vs. Germany Posted on: 22 May 2000, by  afleser1

Surnames > Fleser

Jennifer, We are thinking that the Fleser name was changed when they arrived from Germany. It could have been FLAZER or any one of a few dozen other possibilities. We know that 5 brothers came over from Ge...

Fleser Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by  afleser1

Surnames > Fleser

...knew of a chemistry teacher in Wayland that was related to us some way. You might want to give Calvin Fleser a call in Zeeland, Mi. He might be able to tie the connection together. One possibility is tha...

The Jacob connection Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  awfleser

Surnames > Fleser

Ryan: I've found the connection between William and yourself. I am the grandson of Wallace Fleser Sr., whose brother was Ernest Fleser (father of William who has been corresponding). My sister, Patti has also pos...

Fleser Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  afleser1

Surnames > Fleser

...Nice to have another connection to the family tree. We have found the birth record of Jacob and Philip Fleser in Germany. This helped tie in a few items. What we are trying to determine is how many came ove...

Re: The Jacob connection Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  dfletcher

Surnames > Fleser

Andrew, I've just answered a posting by Ryan Fleser on the Hessen query board. He'd mentioned that Adam's father and mother were Leonard and Magdalena Schneider Fleser of Pirmasens. My own near-sounding surname...

Fleser Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by Patti Fleser

Surnames > Fleser

I am one of Wallace Fleser Sr.'s granddaughters (Daughter of Wallace Fleser Jr.) I don't have anything to add, but it sure is fun to see what relatives are out there!

Fleser Family Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by Bill Fleser

Surnames > Fleser

...altogether and 2 grand-daughters. I have 2 sisters, Barb Miller, and Judy Horine, and two brothers, Mike Fleser and Tom Fleser. I went to Delton High School in the 60's. And lived around Delton the better part ...

per page
© 1997-2014 AncestryPrivacyTerms and Conditions