Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "USA Mo StLouis 1800" - 92 Messages

per page

Meisenheim, Hesse-Homburg Posted on: 15 Oct 1998, by Vernon Ritter

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

gggf Peter RITTER b 05 Dec 1797 lived in Meisenheim during rule of Duke of Hesse-Homburg, to StLouis MO USA 1845 or 46, ship unk. House and fancywork painter, m Maria Juliane KEIPP b 24 Mar 1800, children Elisabeth b...

Greb Family in Darmstadt in 1800 Posted on: 22 Sep 1998, by Dawn Dement Detring

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

Johann Georg GREB b Sep 1797 at Slechtenwegen, Hessen-Darmstadt d 15 Aug 1857 StLouis MO m Anna Katherina HOELL d 6 Mar 1888 in her 87th year. Their son Andreas GREB b 6 Oct 1828 in Niedermoos, Grand Dukedom H...

WARD, SPROSS family in Toledo Posted on: 07 Nov 2006, by  kthompsn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lucas

I'm trying to find info concerning a WARD family that lived in Toledo OH in the late 1800s - early 1900s. I have Isaac Ward (b.1876, OH) married Bertha Spross (b.1874, OH) in Toledo, 1906. Their son's...

Senate Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  stewartmonroe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Charles

According to the "Index to St. Charles Co., Mo Baptisms St. Charles Borromeo and St. Francois of Portage 1792-1852," Elizabeth Hofman 18 months old was baptized 1 Jun 1800. She was d/o Peter H. Ho...

Boden family in St. Louis, Mo. Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  PBrown0407

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

...looking for information on the family of Isaac Boden, he was born in St. Louis, Missouri in the early 1800's . He had at least one son, Charles W. Boden born May 17 th 1843 , Charles was my Great Grandfat...

TERRY's of ST.Louis 1860's-1920's Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Loma Campbell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

Looking for info about John Henry TERRY possible a judge during late 1800's married Elizabeth Helen Todd lived in either ST. Louis City or County. he was born july 30,1836 in Long Island, Suffolk County, ...

Mathews Family Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  Virginia Lane

These families were joined in marriages which occurred mostly in St. Louis, MO. All resided there in late 1800's, and early to mid 1900's. Any clues much appreciated.

Lemon Blair Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by Betty Blair

...information on the family of Lemon Blair born 8/28/1930 in Tennessee and died 12/21/1994 in St Louis, MO. 63104. This unusual name appears in our family in the mid 1800's and I was wondering if there were a...

Bernado de Galvez Posted on: 28 May 1999, by  JennieRiggs46

...'Spanish Lady' and George Rogers Clark. My main surname is CHARLES ROMAINE CLARK, born in St. Louis, MO. ca 1800s. Thank you, Jennie

Re: Benj. Van Vleet -- Executor of Estate: Wiseman COTTON Posted on: 07 Jan 2007, by  kthompsn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Wayne

...for info on the COTTON family that settled in the Lorain, Wayne and Medina county area in the early 1800s. Wiseman Cotton, mentioned here as executor of Benjamin VV's will, was one of that family. Some ...

Patrick & Mary MCCABE, St. Louis Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  VickiKlein45

Still hoping to find a info on aMCCABE family who lived in St. Louis MO in the late 1800's: Patrick MCCABE married a widow, Mary REILLY who already had 5 children. Patrick m. Mary --James T. b. Apr 1863 (t...

Sullivan,Clifford,Oleary Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by  stevecarlson4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Clayton

...who is now deceased. you have most of this but may get something. Mary Burke - born late 1790 or early 1800 married John Sullivan in Co Kerry Ireland. The following children came to America. Margaret and ...

Re: need advice on location of Catholic parish late 1800s Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  tabbystripes

...In fact, I couldn't find her family on any census. Her name was Caroline Birkle, born in St. Louis, MO Sept 25 1875. Her father's name was Berkel or Berkle, first of Frederick/Fredrick. I'm assuming ...

Re: need advice on location of Catholic parish late 1800s Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  dvernon41

...Cemeteries' burials http://www.stlcathcem.com/ Missouri State Archives online databases http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/resources/ordb.asp St. Louis Public Library obituary database http://www.slpl.lib...

Re: COTTON relatives in Mound Hill cemetery, Seville OH Posted on: 05 Feb 2007, by  kthompsn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Medina

...Rachel (Cotton) Lechleitner, who i did manage to find. Are marriage records for the area, mid to late 1800s, available anywhere? Here in the sunny south (aka, the state of Misery), we may get up to free...

Re: Hezekiah Lard Posted on: 26 Aug 2007, by  Carolyn_Faira...

Surnames > Lard

Would be interested in finding name of Unknown book. Following are links to several other sources with similar information: HISTORY OF MISSOURI, by Louis Houck, 1909, Vol. II, pp. 66-70. p. 66 - Whe...

Re: Easy Cemetery Name Needed Posted on: 13 Sep 2007, by  Sleehadley1

If anyone is looking for fee fee cemetary: Fee Fee cemetary 11210 Old St.Charles Rock Road Bridgeton, MO 63044 note: the directions given by the person in the first post were actually really good. If yo...

Re: three Castiles who went their separate ways,,,, Posted on: 29 Jun 2007, by  Gabrielle Cro...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hamilton

...around alot, we're retired military. I am back in Missouri and was reviewing these listings. In the 1800's my Robert Castile/Casteel had children he named James and Frank, this name is common in our line....

Re: Henry Becker St. Louis Posted on: 10 Oct 2007, by  AllanHuskey65

...till 1876, then they separated. There was a prominent Becker family in South St.Louis County in the 1800's, even a road named for them,but there are many Henry Beckers in the 1850-1920 census of both city...

Re: Wentz in St Louis early 1900s: Union Butchers Strike? Posted on: 15 Feb 2008, by  AllanHuskey65

...SOSMOGOV archives death cert.s, "Louis Wentz,b.9 Mar.,1869,Marine Ill.,d.24 Jan.,1941,St.Louis,Mo.,meatcutter,Bettendorf Meat Market, father,Jacob Wentz,mother,Phillepena Metz,both b.Germ.,wife and...

Re: Simmina family in STL in early 1800s? Posted on: 25 May 2008, by  65963aux

...“o”, not “a”. (when compared against other handwriting in the rest of the document). http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/resources/deathcertificates/default.asp Marriage Records: Missouri Marriage Records...

Re: Simmina family in STL in early 1800s? Posted on: 20 Jun 2008, by  65963aux

...to explore - especially the part about the group of Simoneau's in New Bourbon... and Washington Co.,Mo... Thank you again for sharing. -mary

Re: Simmina family in STL in early 1800s? Posted on: 28 May 2008, by  65963aux

...person. Check out the online records of probate papers for Antoine Rollete's estate at http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/mojudicial/ It appears that Florence's 2nd husband, Antoine Rolet dit Laderoute, lef...

Re: Simmina family in STL in early 1800s? Posted on: 30 May 2008, by  AllanHuskey65

...group of Simoneau's also settled in New Bourbon, near the town of Ste.Genevieve in St.Genevieve Co.,Mo.and lived in that county and Washington Co.,Mo.in the very early days. As I was told by an old Simone...

Re: Please help find info on Lena Warner Posted on: 03 Mar 2009, by  Schulz_Jeanne

...the Warner family was Protestant so how would I find a German Protestant Church from the early to mid 1800's in St Louis so that I could make a request? I really think that Peter & Caroline Warner go...

wild hunter dairy Posted on: 28 Dec 2009, by  nannah1958

im looking for any info on wild hunter dairy owned by george korte in st louis mo it was in operation from late 1800s to 1930s on keokuk street

RUEMMLER/RIMMLER/HEIST Posted on: 27 Oct 2010, by  missleanne200...

...in the RUEMMLER/RIMMMLER, Adam, Alex, Peter and others were in the census in 1860 and 1870, St Louis MO, 8th and 10th ward, then went to Darmstadt IL, occupations were shoemakers. In the 1900 Alex liste...

Edward Charles Lewis (1860-61) Born in Canada Posted on: 26 Nov 2010, by  aitft

...his parents. Edward came to Al in 1873 or 74 then sometime moved to the St. Louis - Webster Groves, Mo and married Laura Menge born 1865 in MO? Children of Edward's and Laura were Neil, Rose Elizabeth, Ru...

James Owen in St. Louis, MO in mid 1800 Posted on: 20 Jan 2010, by  LindaGuthrie2...

I am looking for James Owen living in St. Louis, MO in mid 1800. I think he worked on the riverboats. My g-grandmother, Catherine Owen b.1857, may have been his daughter.

Re: Jefferson Barracks records? Posted on: 06 Feb 2011, by  ebarwick1

...a heck of a time finding them. FYI, they were on Ancestry under Returns from U.S. Military Posts, 1800-1916: Rolls 0501-0600 : Huntsville, AL Through Larned, Fort, KS > Jefferson Barracks, MO > Jan...

Obit. look-up March 1891 Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by Curtis Holliday

Winnaford/Winnafred Holliday Stewart was b.1800 in Mississippi or Louisiana. She married John Stewart in 1820 in Amite County, MS. Their daughter Elizabeth Adeline Stewart was b.ca.1830 in Hinds County, M...

Re: John TREMPER 1800-1880; NY, PA, DE, MO, IL, VA, machinist/inventor Posted on: 15 Mar 2012, by  revealingmypa...

Thank you for your efforts. I posted the same query in several locations, maybe I'll get a hit someday. I did find that John TREMPER died Feb 25, 1880 and was buried at Elmwood/Cedar Grove Cemetery ...

Re: John TREMPER 1800-1880; NY, PA, DE, MO, IL, VA, machinist/inventor Posted on: 15 Mar 2012, by  megsgeneo

I checked my Tremper books written by Prisilla and Doug Leith and could not identify your John Tremper in them.

John TREMPER 1800-1880; NY, PA, DE, MO, IL, VA, machinist/inventor Posted on: 13 Mar 2012, by  revealingmypa...

Looking for family and ancestors of John TREMPER b.abt 1800 NY, d.btw 1870/1880 VA?. And his wife Jerusha [unknown]. He was a machinist and an inventor of rotary steam engines, governors and such improve...

Julius D DETMERS 1823-1895, NY, MO, VA; bookkeeper, merchant, dairyman Posted on: 13 Mar 2012, by  revealingmypa...

...Julius was a bookkeeper for awhile and then ran a grocery at 182 Swan. He and family moved to St Louis MO abt 1865, occupation unknown. Then they moved to Norfolk VA about 1875 where he was a merchant a...

Park Lawn Cemetery Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by  M_Slodkowski

The address for Park Lawn Cemetery is: 1800 Lemay Ferry Road St. Louis, Mo. 63125 Phone #s are: 314-544-1048 and 314-544-2002

Re: Obit Lookup: Thomas "Papa" Dunn, died, St. Louis, March 2, 1931 Posted on: 06 Nov 2012, by  toadsmoor

...Hannah Hennessy Dunne, married to T.E. Dunne, related or not, I do not know. She died in the late late 1800s, St. Louis, MO

Re: Obed J.Janzen B: 1913 Death Oct 1976 Need Help Posted on: 07 Jan 2013, by  davidtodd42

...and Luna T. (Hartman) Janzen Married Josephine Gertrude Stanley around 1938 in Joplin, Jasper County, MO Died: Oct. 8, 1976 at St. Mary's Hospital in St. Louis, MO Funeral held at Diehmann and Harrell Fu...

Parke Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  RHONDAFRIEDMA...

Some of My lines of Parke's came to St. Louis, Mo. from Gibson, Pike, and Warrick Co. Indiana in the late 1800's

Re: Vanishing Voellner's (Vollner/Wollner/Voelner/Volner/Wolner/etc) Posted on: 17 Feb 2016, by  allison_kreme...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > St > Louis (Independent City)

I understand exactly! I'm in the same boat unfortunately, haven't had enough funds to renew my subscription in about a year and a half, which is the main cause of my brick wall with regards to my rese...

Soulard district of old St Louis, MO Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  CaroleeLana

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > St > Louis (Independent City)

Would like to obtain a street map of St Louis of the mid 1800's. Particularly interested in the older Soulard district. Thanks for any info.

elizabeth o'neil in St. Louis, Mo Posted on: 23 Mar 2001, by  @@kathnel@msn...

Looking for any information about my ggrandmother, Elizabeth O'Neil who did live in St. Louis in the late 1800's. She might have had a sister by the name of Mary and perhaps a brother, James. She married ...

HUDSON Family in St. Louis County, MO - 1800's Posted on: 10 Oct 2001, by  redbirdacres

...(according to one posting) m. NANCY RIPPETOE on 02 Apr 1841 Russell County, KY b. 1822 d. 1841 KY or MO OWEN HUDSON b. 1809 Adair County, KY d. unknown - "near St. Louis, MO" s/o James "Ol...

Re: HUDSON Family in St. Louis County, MO - 1800's Posted on: 12 Oct 2001, by  georgiapat

...& H. Better to order as many as you can find at one time to save on postage. http://www.slpl.lib.mo.us/libsrc/obit.htm

McClellan-Merrem-Hickey?-Holstein Families Posted on: 25 Aug 2001, by  camflopsy

Searching for any info on the above families in or around St. Louis, Mo. Any info greatly appreciated. Especially 1800 to 1900. Thanks, Carole

Celeste LaLande b. 1784 St. Louis, MO Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  Kylittle1

Celeste Lalande/Lelande married Apr. 21, 1800 in St. Louis, MO to Joseph Duplessis. According to the records in St. Louis, how did the county clerk spell Joseph's last name? Thank you!

Family's in 1800's St. Louis Posted on: 08 Nov 1999, by David Fairall

...Christian County, KY, lived in St. Louis during the 1840-1870ish time period, died 4-20-1878, Rollo, MO. His first wife Francis M DALLAM died after childbirth in St. Louis 8-1-1849. The children they ha...

genealogy Posted on: 04 Nov 1999, by honor

...Victoire Lagautrie and Pierre Gentil who were married in the St. Charles Parish Church in St. Louis, Mo. in the early 1800's

Black Family Search Posted on: 31 Oct 1999, by Mary Black

...PENN BLACK who lived in Alton, IL. ann was vice president of the Hapgood Plow Company of St. Louis, Mo. in the late 1800's. It is my understanding that JOSEPH PENN BLACK invented the "half plow" w...

Crook Family- St. Louis, MO mid to late 1800's Posted on: 01 Nov 2001, by BJ Lau

...Crook. The obituary of their daughter, Margaret Elizabeth Crook, lists her as a native of St. Louis, MO. She was born in 1886 and was my g. grandmother. She later married Louis Hill Beers and they ha...

per page