Search for content in message boards

Nicholas Adams (Adan) from La Rochelle, Fance, Descendants

Replies: 10

Nicholas Adams (Adan) from La Rochelle, Fance, Descendants

Lawrence Adams (View posts)
Posted: 8 Aug 1999 9:19PM GMT
Seeking information on descendants of Nicholas Adams (Adan) from La Rochelle, France who was married to Marie Blanchard. The marriage produced a son named Joseph Adams (or Adan) who was born possibly in 1757, arrived Nov 20, 1785, in New Orleans, LA, on a ship named the St. Remy and four days later, Nov 24, 1785, married in a New Orleans, LA church a woman named Marguerite Crochet, who had sailed on the same ship. The couple was listed as 19th on the ship's passenger list.

Joseph and Marguerite's children were Andre, Jacques, Maxmillien, Marie, Nila, Marcelin, Julie and Alexander. I have scant information on these individuals and none on the descendants of the last seven listed.

My lineage is from Andre, who married Celeste Roger(s). Their offspring included Celestin, Delphaine, Doralise Celestine, Ermogene Gideon, Evariste, Jean Baptiste Tresimond, Joseph C., Leon, Michel, Valery, Cletus. I have several, but not all, dates of birth and death, as well as marriages of these individuals, but nothing on their descendants expect those of Jean-Baptiste Tresimond, my great, great, grandfather.

Jean-Baptiste Tresimond Adams (Adam by that time, the "n" had changed to an "m") married Marie Josephine Guillot and their children were Marie Agatha, Clerville, Eulalie Elphida (Alfreda) and Jean Clef. Have dates and marriages of these ancestors and further family tree on Clerville, my great grandfather, but nothing on the descendants of the other three.

Clarville Adams (note the change from an "e" to an "a" in the given name and addition of "s" to the surname) married Emma Moulezon, or Molaison, (Dupont). Descendants were my grandfather, Charles Adams, and his siblings, Adonis, Agatha (Marie Agatha), Cydonie Irene (Sidonia), Josephine Cora, Joseph Leo, Claude, Madeleine, Bernard and Florence. I have dates and marriages for these ancestors. Seeking info on descendants of last nine listed.

Willing to exchange/share information I have with you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lawrence Adams 9 Aug 1999 3:19AM GMT 
hhimel 18 Aug 1999 6:32PM GMT 
Lawrence Adams 29 Aug 1999 10:10AM GMT 
bev louviere 7 Jul 2003 6:51PM GMT 
H hIMEL 8 Jul 2003 12:04AM GMT 
Lawrence Adams 29 Aug 1999 10:13AM GMT 
donald Molaison 13 Nov 2000 11:37AM GMT 
Dennis M. Boudreau 16 Feb 2002 4:44AM GMT 
LDAdams 26 Oct 1999 7:33PM GMT 
Charles Etta Pitre Washington 9 Mar 2000 7:03PM GMT 
per page