Search for content in message boards

ADAMSON DNA Project

Replies: 0

ADAMSON DNA Project

Posted: 25 Oct 2003 6:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Sep 2006 6:38AM GMT
Surnames: ADAMSON
Some months ago, I was contacted by Sue Adamson - Fritz about starting an DNA project for the Adamson surname. Recently I submitted a DNA sample to Family Tree DNA. The process was simple: I wiped the inside of my cheek with a special swab provided by the company. I put the swab into a small container, sealed it, filled out some paperwork, deposited everything in an envelope provided by the company, and mailed the envelope. The whole process took about five minutes and was simple and painless.
Sue announced the project in the Adamson mail list, and the project gained the third member immediately, even before any test results had been obtained. The third member also had come upon that "brick wall" and was looking for new tools to aid in their research.

Well, my results are back, and I have posted these "Y-DNA numbers" on the web page, so you can see how the project evolves. As you can imagine the project will becoming more exciting when two, ten, or perhaps hundreds of Adamsons join the project. This where You can help. As a male, we need your data in the Database. Adamson females descendants should encourage their father, a brother, or males cousin's to participate.

The test is simple and non invasive. If you are an Adamson male, I hope you too decide to join the project and increase the size and the value of the database. Contact Sue Adamson Fritz, the Project Administrator. Let her know your Adamson connection and that you have interest. Her email is: Trinity400@aol.com .

Check out the ADAMSON DNA Project at: http://www.AdamsonAncestry.com

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions