Search for content in message boards

ah sue/roberts/and or su family

Replies: 1

ah sue/roberts/and or su family

Posted: 4 May 2007 4:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Si'ufanua,Anae,Roberts,Ah Sue,Masoe,Mamea,Poutalimati,Churchward,
i am Alaiasu Steven Lotonu'u Si'ufanua I am married to Seulata T. Sioka who is the daughter of Alieta Roberts who is the daughter of Anae Pita Roberts (Pita) and Suluia Mamea. Pita is the son of Frank Sigapao Ah Sue(Roberts) (Frank) I also seen his name as Anae Sigapao Ah Sue(Roberts) I believe he is the one that was adopted by the Roberts maybe his sister too cause they use Roberts name also...Pita's mother was Aomaluupuosamoa Fesola'i.Frank's father was Kaisau Ah Sue I also seen his name as Hai Sai Fong Kaisau Ah Sue and Hai Sai Fong maybe he used his father's name too I think Sue should be Su, Ah is something you say when you are saying the last name like Ah Ching... Chinese usually have short names that you can say fast.Frank's mother was Paugata Anae(Paugata), who may have been adopted by her aunt Valaile and Dickson/Dixon..Paugata's birth parents are Anae Poutalimati(2)and Toufi Masoe...Poutalimati(2)parents were Anae Poutalimati(1)Moumalie and Fuamatu of Fagali'i..Anae Poutalimati(1)Moumalie parents were Anae Ti'atala and Aufono child of Poutalimati..Anae Ti'atala parents are Misa and Vaiolupe child of Tu'i Manu'a...that's the farthest that I have this came mostly from a copy of the Churchward family tree...I have an interest in this family cause I have 3 kids w/ Seulata right now...I don't know how accurate these things are. there needs to be a family web site so that you can see things more clear.i saw a book on Chinese in Samoa in the BYUH Library i think Ah Sue is talked about in it..i think there is something about Sinapore in your family also i think that's where the name Sigapao is made from...we are in Laie Hawai'i right now...
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
AlaiasuS 4 May 2007 10:09PM GMT 
ahsuea 5 Nov 2010 11:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions