Search for content in message boards

Early Alexanders to Virginia

Replies: 2

Re: Early Alexanders to Virginia

Posted: 26 Dec 2012 5:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
I forgot to include these in my last post:

ALLEXANDER, Elizabeth was Elizabeth Betsy' nee Marshall, dau. of Patience and Peter Marshall and wife of Thomas Alexander (son of James and Ann nee Stratton Burton Alexander). Will of her father Peter Marshall, pg 356 mentions: 'dau Polly Marshall, dau Scarborough Moore, wife Patience, Skinner Marshall son of Stephen Marshall.'

(Mother of Elizabeth 'Betsy' Marshall Alexander was) Patience Marshall- 23 Jun 1790 - 27 Sept 1791: To dau Polly (Polly Marshall, Will pg 472, unmarried) debt due me from Stephen Marshall, Extr of my deceased husband, Peter Marshall (Will pg 356,). Children Polly Marshall, Betsy Alexander (Elizabeth 'Betsy' wife of Thomas Alexander), Rebecca Merrill and Esther Fiddman res. legatees. To son John Taylor (Alexander). Son-in-law Thomas Alexander, Extr. Witt: George Corbin, George Johnson. pg 425

ALEXANDER, Thomas, 2 Apr 1783 - 27 May 1783: To wife Elizabeth ('Betsy' nee Marshall) . Son, Thomas Alexander, dau Ann Alexander. Son Thomas and Thomas Marshall Extrs. Witt: William Welbourne, Abel Taylor. pg 353

Euphamy (female) Alexander: wife of Isaiah Alexander, daughter of Thomas Alexander.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
scorpioforu 27 Dec 2012 12:04AM GMT 
scorpioforu 27 Dec 2012 12:13AM GMT 
scorpioforu 27 Dec 2012 12:28AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions