Search for content in message boards

Rueben Alexander

Replies: 14

Re: James Alexander-Plamer Springs VA.

Posted: 26 Aug 2013 2:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Rebecca,

Thanks so much for your response. This is wonderful news I would certianly like to obtain your information. We've just returned form Palmer Sprigns, VA to attend my aunt Mary Eliza Wright's funeral the entire family about 100 of us. Aunt Mary Eliza helped me a bit with my research a few months back. It seems as though they were never told of their grandparents on either side, father Algie Wright or their mother Willie Alexander Wright never talked about their family for some reason. Aunt Mary Eliza was the only one of my grandmother, Carrie Elizabeth Wright's siblings who remained in Palmer Spring with her family until her death this past Friday. With her husband George Robinson, she had 13 children, 30 grand children 56 great grand children and 15 great great grandchildren and they are very well known in Palmer Springs. My mom Vanessa Wright Denson, who was raised in Palmer Springs by her gradsparents Algie and grandmother Willie Wright took my two daughter's and I to visit their grave sites in Palmer Springs. I looked around the tomb stones to see if I could remember any of the other names from the research on ancestry to try and put some more peices together but left my information back here in NY. You may email me at nadoradenson@yahoo.com Also you mention that my grandfather Algie's mother name was Nannie. this may be fact as my grandmother's sister whom I was very close with name was Nannie also. She passed about 5 years ago in NY. My grandmother mentioned that she believed her fahter Algie may have been adopted. If you could share your information I would greatly appreciate.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Ron Alexander 2 Apr 2000 9:21PM GMT 
bea333 9 Apr 2000 9:32AM GMT 
James Alexander 13 Apr 2000 6:18PM GMT 
bea333 13 Apr 2000 10:56PM GMT 
concretecritt... 20 Aug 2002 11:20PM GMT 
kdngem8 10 Jan 2004 10:27AM GMT 
nadens8215 25 Feb 2013 2:29AM GMT 
RebeccaHowatd... 22 Jul 2013 2:19AM GMT 
RebeccaHowatd... 22 Jul 2013 3:58AM GMT 
Nadora Denson 26 Aug 2013 8:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions