Search for content in message boards

ALLENDER - HOLLAND family intersection, Baltimore County, MD

Replies: 0

ALLENDER - HOLLAND family intersection, Baltimore County, MD

Posted: 7 Apr 2013 7:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Allender, Holland, Devine
I'm looking for family records of George M. HOLLAND and wife, Bridget (DEVINE) HOLLAND, AKA Mary Bridget DEVINE. They had two daughters who married ALLENDER brothers.

George and Bridget were married by Father James DOLAN on 13 August 1853 in Baltimore city (exact location unknown).

George and Bridget had children: Araminta (HOLLAND) ALLENDER; Carrie, AKA Clara (HOLLAND) ALLENDER; Carville W. HOLLAND; Mary HOLLAND. All of the children were likely born in Baltimore city between 1854 and 1863.

George and Bridget and their family lived in Baltimore city until some years before the 1870 census. There is some evidence that George HOLLAND and family lived in or near Govanstown (now northern Baltimore city) in 1860.
By 1870, George HOLLAND and family was established in a home near the intersection of Fork and Bottom Roads, east of Baldwin, MD.

Family records indicate that George HOLLAND died in 1884 and that Bridget (DEVINE) HOLLAND died in December 1894. They likely are buried in St John's catholic cemetery in Long Green / Hydes, MD where they likely were part of the parish.

If you have or know someone who has family records of George and Bridget Holland or their daughters Araminta and Clara, I'd like to share info.
I do have some records of Araminta and Clara already, but would appreciate photos or pertinent records

Thanks, Joe Holland

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions