Search for content in message boards

Anyone have a Tony ANTHONY b.abt.1926? or later who was in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida in 1956

Replies: 0

Anyone have a Tony ANTHONY b.abt.1926? or later who was in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida in 1956

Posted: 4 Feb 2013 7:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Anyone have a Tony ANTHONY b.abt.1926? who was in Ft.Lauderdale, Florida in 1956 he worked in a paid parking lot downtown where people would pay to park their cars.
Also later worked in construction around 1960 in Palm Beach or West Palm Beach, Florida.
My Mother was born in 1936 and she said he was about 10 years older than her. This man keept my Mothers High School ring and wouldn't give it back to her.
My Mother didn't see him very long. Never met his friends or family and didn't know much about him.
Looking back with stories I was told I believe he was married and had a boy and girl by 1959/1960. The daughter may have been about 12 years old in 1959.60.
If you think you connect to this man and have a picture of him when he was in the late 1950 early 60's my Mother would know then if it's the same man. Don't know if he is still alive,but he would know my Mothers name by her maiden name it's Thelma Rogers. You can post back, e-mail me, or call me at theresagriffiths@iwon.com or call 219-613-2778

Thanks for reading,

Theresa

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions