Search for content in message boards

Rebecca Anthony m. Isaac "Smith" Lavely - muscular dsytrophy

Replies: 0

Rebecca Anthony m. Isaac "Smith" Lavely - muscular dsytrophy

Posted: 12 Jun 2013 10:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Jun 2013 10:18AM GMT
Surnames: ANTHONY, LAVELY, ERWIN
I am a descendent of the above listed couple. Rebecca was the first in our line I have traced so far who had Muscular Dystrophy. We now have seven generations of people in which the disease has shown up and been diagnosed. Undoubtedly there are more people in these lines who have been affected, so I am posting this hoping simply to possibly enhance medical knowledge and understanding of this disease by putting together a more complete listing of all who had it, sex, age at onset, age at diagnosis, severity, age at death. Rebecca and Isaac had 5 sons and 5 daughters together. My family descends from their daughter JULIA ELLEN LAVELY ERWIN. Since the disease has exhibited itself at least three times per generation in this smallish sample, I am expecting to find another ten to thirty people or more in the various families in this genealogy. I still don't know who Rebecca's parents were only her birth, marriage and death data, the birth data that she was born in ARMSTRONG County, PA on 6/7/1826.

Find a board about a specific topic