Search for content in message boards

Appararus Family WALTER,LYNN,BRUCE,CLARK

Replies: 5

Re: a member of the Clark family

Posted: 10 Dec 2011 7:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edna Marie Clark Ellis Ojala
I grew up on Pearl St. in Oneida Ny. A Clark family lived down the street from me. The Parents were Earl and Bertha Clark. They had the following children: Roscoe, Frank, Bernice, and Earl Jr. Frank and Earl Jr. have passed away. Roscoe who is closed to 90 lives in North Bay NY. Earl Jr. Obit from the Oneida Dispatch says that Bernice lives in Oneida. I talked with Earl a few years before his death in 2009 and I asked about Bernice. He said she was in a home in New Hartford NY. (about 20 miles east of Oneida) I spoke with Mrs. Bertha Clark in the early 70's and she said that Bernice had her baby taken away from her. I don't know the details about why. I suspect it was because Bernice was a bit slow. Earl Clark Sr. Had two brothers, Charles and Lynn. Lynn had two children and both have passed away. Charles had a lot of children and most of them are still living in the Oneida area. Earl Jr. had children: Sandra Klien, Earl Clark, Joseph Clark and Jeff Clark. I don't know Franks family as I only saw him a couple of times after growing up. Roscoe I never met as he was much older than me. Contact me at donseely@comcast.net
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Denise 4 Feb 2000 7:24PM GMT 
Edna Marie Clark,Ojala 15 Feb 2000 1:09AM GMT 
DENISE 15 Feb 2000 6:37AM GMT 
48481 30 Jun 2013 10:33AM GMT 
jplummer39 22 Jun 2002 2:57AM GMT 
dseely1 10 Dec 2011 2:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic