Search for content in message boards

Book on Descendants of Michael Arbogast

Replies: 2

Re: Book on Descendants of Michael Arbogast

Posted: 6 Jul 2006 5:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Eades, Arbogast
Jeffrey, you and many many others are looking for copies of Mr. Eades' extensive research. I wish I could point you to a bookseller that has available copies. You might try searching at Ebay in hopes someone gives up a copy.

I just googled the book's title and found many references to it--but no copies seem to be available for purchase. I see that Amazon has a listing for his book(s), too. You might try clicking on the "Order It Used" button and perhaps someday soon you will get notice of an available used copy.

In the meantime, if you need to see a copy, I bet your local library could help you obtain one from another library through "interlibrary loan." I bet the Highland County, Virginia libraries would have copies and the Williamson County, TN genealogy libraries/societies.

If you need a lookup, several of us who regularly read this message board have one or more copies of Mr. Eades' several volume set. Feel free to request a lookup.

BTW, did you see Elaine Jeter's 2003 post regarding research in Europe on Michael ARBOGAST?

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=admin.message&r=rw...

and

http://members.cox.net/davidvoth/genealogy/arbogast.htm

By now you should have rec'd Terri Estes' reply to your post. While she was kind to respond, I took the liberty--as the board administrator--of deleting it because it contained an alleged email address for Mr. Eades. PLEASE NOTE: Any email address contained within a message board post is picked up by "bots" which then sends SPAM to that address. That email address is then passed along to other commercial ad CREEPS (masquerading as honorable business entities). I don't want Chuck Eades to get junk email...

In other words, a surefire way to get hundreds of unsolicited emails over a period of weeks is to type your email address in a board post. I speak from experience! If you ever wish to privately email someone who has posted a query at Rootsweb, just click on their name next to "Author" above. It will show the address and ANY and ALL board posts they have made. Rootsweb works hard to protect us from spam. The "Message Board" links at the bottom of this page contain helpful tips and "rules" to getting the most out of Rootsweb/Ancestry.

Sandy Arbogast
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jeffgrove_1 24 May 2006 11:31AM GMT 
SandyTreepig 6 Jul 2006 11:15PM GMT 
mommyofus3grl... 19 May 2010 2:09AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic