Search for content in message boards

Baggerly Robertson families in Oregon/Washington

Replies: 0

Baggerly Robertson families in Oregon/Washington

Posted: 2 Oct 2012 8:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have photos that belonged to Mary Leila and George or Sid Baggerly from Athena/Weston Oregon. There are a few family members photos that I would like to put into the hands of any nieces/nephews namely the ones in the photos with the last names Robertson, Cleo, Ronita, Colleen and a younger brother - unless there are descendents that I don't know of, by George, haha, Baggerly. That pun was not on purpose. Actually I am not sure if his first name was George. I'll check and edit soon. Anyway, He married Mary Leila; she could have gone by the name of Marie. She was married previously to a George Finch, and before that to William Carstens. She had grown children when they married, I believe.

These photos of the Robertsons were taken in Toppenish and Sunnyside Washington. There is a Robertson family portrait with the mother and father. Later, there is one of all the kids and then graduation photos with a boy in the class of 1940 (can't be the boy in the photos) Cleo in 45, Colleen in 50, Ronita in 51.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions